Deadliest "Human" #1, a Leader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Who is the most dangerous, straight human character?
No powers, no special yada, no enhanced yada.
Just a person and their skills.

Galan777
Karate Kid........... seriously, isnt he supposed to be the best human fighter?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan777
Karate Kid........... seriously, isnt he supposed to be the best human fighter?

Yes, but he is still accessing super human powers, even though it is through Martial Arts.

The character can make no use of non-human powers at all.

Tech can be used, but it cannot be integrated into the characters body.
Armors are ok, but no type of nanotechnology, skeletal enhancement, etc.

starlock
batman,if not because of his tech stuff,punisher?i remember a what if-punisher destoys the marvel universe hehe,he basicly lures everybody to the moon and practicly destoys it ...thats dangerous

Horrificus
Batman would be a great leader for this. Or, even Tony Stark, if he's clean and has no kind of upgrades in his body.

Faceman
What about Baron Zemo ?

Horrificus
I don't know much about Zemo.

Is Cap regular human again?

Dinalfos
Cap is enhanced, but he still operates at human level. So technically he's human. But if he doesn't count, I'd say Batman. Especially if you count "preptime" as a skill. And if that doesn't count, Batman would still be a strong contender.

I'm going to ignore the plot device factory called Karate Kid for a moment.

Horrificus
So, as a trio of potential "leaders", it seems we are looking at Batman, Cap, Baron Zemo?

Figuring they are going to HAVE to work together, and they have taken the helm, we can tie them into my other thread.

Deadliest "Humans" #2, a Team.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t428487.html

What do these three do now? Who do they gather? What kind of strategy would they have?

ExtraMision5555
if armours count then iron man is pertty high if not the, well, his recent upgrade would disqualifiy him actually

Horrificus
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
if armours count then iron man is pertty high if not the, well, his recent upgrade would disqualifiy him actually

that's what i was thinking too.

Milkie
What type of "Skills"

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Horrificus
that's what i was thinking too.
yeah, I think pre upgrade though he would still be wayyyy up there as far as deadliest, right before he injected himself or whatever

StarsNeverFall7
Id have to simply say Batman, he is probably the most skilled as far as the humans go. Only thing Cap has over him is the shield, other than that, Batmans ahead of him IMO.

Decay
well, in comics normal humans can access mystical energy without any kind of enhancements, so dr strange? other than that id have to go with batman, doom or ironman. overall if you didnt count their tech batman would probably be one of the best. then again guys like the joker are technically human and look how dangerous he is.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yeah, I think pre upgrade though he would still be wayyyy up there as far as deadliest, right before he injected himself or whatever pre-upgrade, he would be very important. although, not the most powerful of all characters, he might be able to do certain things that need being done,(prep), and that only he could do.
but, he would definitely be a resource that the team would not want to lose, or use recklessly.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Decay
well, in comics normal humans can access mystical energy without any kind of enhancements, so dr strange? other than that id have to go with batman, doom or ironman. overall if you didnt count their tech batman would probably be one of the best. then again guys like the joker are technically human and look how dangerous he is.

I would say that Dr. Strange can joing the All-Human Team.

rotiart
Yes, but he is still accessing super human powers, even though it is through Martial Arts.

Thats stupid. His super human powers are all training. You can't just take that away from him because he trained to become virtually allpowerful.

Dr. STrange learned magic... and you're gonna take that away from him?

Bruce Wayne learned martial arts... you gonna say he can't fight?

...... this is what i think of your response Happy Dance

Soljer
Meh, if you're trying to keep a certain power level going, you should NOT let Doc Strange join. He takes Skyfathers before breakfast.

rotiart
But its supposed to be just a person and their skills... and lord be told... dr. strange is definitely skilled at kicking ass and taking names.

SpunkySmurph
I would say Batman, Joker or the Riddler, all of whom are great leaders, manipulative b@stards and geniuses (Riddler is formost in that department)

Looking at Marvel, I would say it would fall to Tony Stark (suitless), Stick, Baron Zemo or Purple Man (sans mind control)

rotiart
You know what... the deadliest Human in marvel... as a leader?
Nick Fury... the guy ran shield for gods sake... and he's still keeping tabs.

In DC? I'd go with Lex Luthor... he doesn't have powers... but he's powerful enough to have superpowered minions... now thats power.

Ultraman Baltan
Karate Kid.

Soljer
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Karate Kid.

You're late.

Besides, Doc Strange is still the most powerful person named thus far.

And he REALLY shouldn't be admitted.

stick out tongue.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Cap is enhanced, but he still operates at human level. So technically he's human.

miffed

jgiant
Punisher...he is definately up there in the most deadly department, he kills without a seconds thought and has been killing for over 30 years and has more than 2,000 kills to his name...

OneDumbG0
Would Doom not count? I mean, even barring his magic, he just used his intellect and straight-up will to beat the Beyonder. Or are we talking about man-to-man throwdowns?

Horrificus
if he is still strictly human in his armor, yes, he counts.

rotiart
While I love Cap and all... He's not streetlevel.. the guy can put his shield into a semi and stop it dead... he's put his shield through the trailer of a different semi...

he knocked down fighter planes with his shield... and hit missiles already in motion moving away from him..

So guys like Force, Ironman, Steel (pre lex luther injection) are all valid???

well damn i summon extremis iron man and aegis armor steel.
If anything Cap is mid level. You take every olympian, take each of the fastest, strongest, most agile, durable, all of their best feats.. add them all together... say that those guys are 10 out of 10.. dial it up to 12... then give it to a guy who pretty much can never tire... and you got cap...

btw. DOWN WITH IRON MAN!!! DIE DIE DIE IRONMAN. He manhandled cap sadangel

btw. no special yada, no enhanced yada...... are you changing your own thread now.

golem370
Kingpin

Horrificus
as long as there are no implants, nano-tech or anything that changes the human body or is added to the human body.

as long as we just have 100% human. thats all.

I wouldn't be in that much of a hurry of Iron Man or Steel. I would figure that these guys are the first that all the "supers" will team up against.

I would be more interested in Doom, Zemo, Fury, Luthor.

rotiart
as long as there are no implants, nano-tech or anything that changes the human body or is added to the human body.

as long as we just have 100% human. thats all.

I wouldn't be in that much of a hurry of Iron Man or Steel. I would figure that these guys are the first that all the "supers" will team up against.

I would be more interested in Doom, Zemo, Fury, Luthor.

Then captain america is definitely out.. super soldier serum...

baron zemo is definitely out. Compound X; enhanced physical attributes; creation of spatial warps; photokinesis; Gravitakinesis and molecular phasing derived from use of both Moonstones

nick fury would be out also.... infinity formula which altered his physical chemistry

iron man is out, he injected himself with an altered version of the technoorganic virus to give himself a healing factor... plus the ability to jack into tech...

Steel is out as he can turn himself into living metal...so he's out too...

If magic is okay... then doom's fine... if you don't know the fact that he has the ability to transfer his consciousness from his body into another person's body.

exactly who do you expect to be fighting in this war of yours. just you?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by rotiart

exactly who do you expect to be fighting in this war of yours. just you?

Do you have superpowers? confused

rotiart
My superpower is to burp so loud that the person in the next room says "Wow, manners..."

Horrificus
Haha.

Man, all those guys altered themselves. That's a little freaky isn't it?
Like a bunch of "Super-Junkies".

What about human GL's? Are they altered, or just humans with rings?

How about Batman, Luthor, Kingpin, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Doom, Hawkeye, Black Knight, Punisher, Rick Jones, Mandarin, Quasar, ...

Not bad for starters.

rotiart

This is what you said in response earlier when asked about karate kid...

so iron fist is out... as magic is granted to humans by cosmic entities such as the ancient one and the vishanti, dr doom and dr strange are out... as powers given by gods are not human abilities...
black knights taps into the magic of his sword... again not something accessible by humans...tapping a superpower through his sword...
mandarin and his rings... those rings aren't tech you know...
gl's rings come from the cosmic entities known as guardians...
iron fist's mystical might comes from his iron fist... well if karate kid is out.. so much be danny...
quasar is obviously accessing a superpower through his quantam bands...
hawkeye has access to, and occasionally uses for his purposes the pym particles to turn himself into goliath... size changing is a power.. hes out..

so we are left with batman, luthor, rick jones, and punisher...

doh. wait. In a recent showing, before the end of the captain marvel series, rick jones (not captain marvel) used the cosmic awareness to show knowledge of the future... obviously a power most humans don't have...

so we are left with batman, luthor, and punisher...
so we have punisher, luthor and batman... to face... the superheroes of the universe... of course that assumes that batman doesn't use his ring... or motherbox... or various other plot devices...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.