Why Eko's Not With Us Anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
The guy who played Eko had both of his parents die on him. He asked to leave and he's returning to whereever to make a movie on his life.

..........................Crazy......................

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

SpaceMonkey
Wow, where did you hear this?

That sucks. sad

forumcrew

Kelly_LS
Maybe some people needed to find out for themselves by watching the show if they hadn't seen it, but....no spoilers just spoils the fun in watching the episode and observing ourselves. *Sigh*

forumcrew
people should try to use spoiler warnings.. but i mean why come to a discussion board for a tv show if you arnt up to date on it.. you clearly wont have much to discuss.

Napkin Thief
Wow, I feel bad for him... losing both his parents at the same time and all. huh

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by forumcrew
people should try to use spoiler warnings.. but i mean why come to a discussion board for a tv show if you arnt up to date on it.. you clearly wont have much to discuss.
Because using a discussion board for a TV show isn't always going to be on the shows latest episode. It's about the characters, previous episodes, etc.

SheWants
I thought he just didn't want to renew his contract with ABC. When trying to find out more details on him, I came across this.

Q&A With Akinnuoye-Agbaje

The first thing one notices upon chatting with Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is that he sounds nothing at all like his most memorable characters: not Simon Adebisi from Oz, Mr. Eko from Lost, or Majestic from Get Rich or Die Tryin'. In fact, he speaks with a cheerful British lilt and boasts a sharp sense of humor that he hasn't yet flashed on camera. So with a few of the aforementioned ass kickers having made their way into American living rooms (courtesy of recent DVD releases of Get Rich and Lost's second season), we sat Akinnuoye-Agbaje down to answer a bunch o' persnickety questions.
more here...

ToMacco
That sucks. Ecko was a BADASS in season 2.

SheWants
Originally posted by ToMacco
That sucks. Ecko was a BADASS in season 2.

agreed. one of the best characters on the show.

Xandico
I liked Eko but I didn't really think there was much left for him to do after they found the Pearl Hatch and after the Swan Hatch imploded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.