Flash and Northstar Vs. Reverse Flash and Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Which two win???

King_Mungi
Non-jobbing Zoom wins solo.

Validus
Must specify which Reverse Flash.

King_Mungi
I assume Zoom II, but if it's Professor Zoom then that greatly changes the outcome.

jrodslam
And which Flash.

Sub_Mariner
And classic or current Quickee.

rotiart
I would say that if its current quicksilver... then reverse flash and quicksilver win...

If its classic Quicksilver... then regular flash and northstar win.

King_Mungi
Current Quicksilver would get speedblitz even before he has time to think. He had no superspeed what's so ever, making time travel moot when you have people with superior reflexes.

Validus
I don't really see what current QS could do to Flash even with time travel. Maybe I'm not thinking enough but his powers are pretty limited.

King_Mungi
They were very limited, and his time doubles wern't that impressive either.

Entity
Wally is this Flash, Zoloman is Reverse Flash, and its Quicksilver before the mutants lost their powers!

rotiart
Well I still think that Flash vs Reverse Flash... is a close call where I'd call it a "tie"

But current northstar still has to move... he still has to do things... and if quicksilver has time altering powers... then northstar can't keep up imo...

but oldschool Quicksilver? the one restrained to the speed of sound? yah... he loses...

King_Mungi
Northstar can move at light speed instantly now thanks to the upgrade given to him by the Children of the Vault. He takes out Quicksilver even before he bats an eye

Quicksilver doesn't have time alteringpowers, he can just travel in time.

ExodusCloak
Quicksilver doesn't have his super reflexes anymore...right? So he's basically a non-factor....

King_Mungi
Yep, he has none what's so ever. Not even fast reflexes.

rotiart
but the fight is classic quicksilver, so he does still have his super speed...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by rotiart
but the fight is classic quicksilver, so he does still have his super speed...

In that case like Mungi said Northstar can accelerate to Light Speed instantly thanks to his newest upgrade...

Validus
His speed isn't super at all compared to anyone in this fight.

King_Mungi
classic Quicksilver is nothing to Northstar, and classic Quicksilver doesn't have time travel. Max he was mach 10 I believe, but Northstar has gone vastly faster.

Northstar is still nothing to Zoom or Flash though.

rotiart
thats why i'm saying classic loses...

rotiart
someone should combine classic and current quicksilver and see what the fight would be... big grin

Entity
This is Wally and Northstar as a team vs. Reverse Flash and Pre M-day Quicksilver as a team. So this is not a one on one type of thing.

Validus
someone should combine classic and current quicksilver and see what the fight would be... big grin
Wouldn't change much.

King_Mungi
A non-jobbing Zoom II should win this on his own.

rotiart
Originally posted by Validus
Wouldn't change much.

You're saying a quicksilver with his classic speed powers... and his current time travelling powers... wouldn't stand a chance against northstar?

Entity
I thought Quicksilver could run circles around Northstar?
Before he lost his speed i mean.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Entity
I thought Quicksilver could run circles around Northstar?
Before he lost his speed i mean.

Nope, classic Northstar/Aurora rountinely dodged lightening bolts. Their curising speed was mach 10, QS hasn't done anything close to the twins speed

Aurora/Northstar respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423434&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

You're saying a quicksilver with his classic speed powers... and his current time travelling powers... wouldn't stand a chance against northstar?

He meant Flash, but regardless Northstar can go speed of light. That makes QS look like a snail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.