Thanos as Juggernaut vs Marvel Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Lets say Thanos, rather then Cain Marko, have found the gem of Cytorrak and become Juggernaut . Assuming there are no magic users to be found....

How does Thanos fare against Marvel Earth
How about DC Earth
Howsabout Both?

golem370
Thanos has everything Juggernaut has Strength Speed Durability Stamina reflexes and Agility then Thanos goes further then just those abilites

golem370
Oh and Force Fields

Apolloknight
Originally posted by rotiart
Lets say Thanos, rather then Cain Marko, have found the gem of Cytorrak and become Juggernaut . Assuming there are no magic users to be found....

How does Thanos fare against Marvel Earth
How about DC Earth
Howsabout Both?

Thanos with the Gem of Cytorrak would be scary indeed, I could see him using the gems full potential of magic coupled with the his Cosmic power, Being Indestructible, Unstoppable, and with limitless strength, oh and Thanos is a pretty good telepath, so I dont think he would have Cains weakness to telepathy.

Ouch.

rotiart
This is meant to be Thanos with might of classic Juggernaut, sorry if i wasn't specific....

bigbran
This is meant to be Thanos with might of classic Juggernaut, sorry if i wasn't specific.... Isn't Thanos better in every way possible (save duribility and unstoppability) to Classic
Juggernaut?

rotiart
Actually thats what its meant to be... given the physical durability of juggernaut, juggs forcefields (coupled with thanos own tech shields) Thanos becomes even a greater durability beast then before...

what would it take to topple a more durable thanos.. (doesn't juggs have a healing factor too?)

bigbran
Actually thats what its meant to be... given the physical durability of juggernaut, juggs forcefields (coupled with thanos own tech shields) Thanos becomes even a greater durability beast then before...

what would it take to topple a more durable thanos.. (doesn't juggs have a healing factor too?) What about strength? Yes Juggs has a healing factor. Thanos also has complete control of his body. Also along with Thanos's mind, shouldn't he also be able to use the magic in a much more efficient way?

long pig
Doesn't make sense.

This is like giving Jug the power gem. Thanos already has Jug's powers but to a higher degree.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
Doesn't make sense.

This is like giving Jug the power gem. Thanos already has Jug's powers but to a higher degree. I know. This is like the Thanos with Cytorak gem vs Galactus. How is it going to increase his own power?

rotiart
Doesn't make sense.

This is like giving Jug the power gem. Thanos already has Jug's powers but to a higher degree.

I don't see thanos having juggernauts power but to a higher degree..

to me classic jugs durability was higher than anyone elses...even thanos...

the idea is that if you gave thanos the invulnerability of jugs what couldn't he do.

you guys really think that thanos has a higher durability than classic jugs?

bigbran
I don't see thanos having juggernauts power but to a higher degree..

to me classic jugs durability was higher than anyone elses...even thanos...

the idea is that if you gave thanos the invulnerability of jugs what couldn't he do.

you guys really think that thanos has a higher durability than classic jugs? Nope, but everything else, Thanos has and more.

rotiart
thats why this is basically a virtually invincible thanos vs earth....

if he had the invincibility of juggernaut... could he do it?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
I know. This is like the Thanos with Cytorak gem vs Galactus. How is it going to increase his own power?

Well, I believe the gem has been shown in the past to have huge magical ptential... Cain Marko is just too much of a dumb@ss to access it

long pig
I've seen Jug harmed more times than Thanos, so saying Jug is>Thanos in durability is not so cut and dry. I see them as equal in durability and Thanos is superior in everything else.

Jugganos would get 2% further trying to conquer ME than he normally would.

Apolloknight
I've seen Jug harmed more times than Thanos, so saying Jug is>Thanos in durability is not so cut and dry. I see them as equal in durability and Thanos is superior in everything else.

Jugganos would get 2% further trying to conquer ME than he normally would.

I love stuff like this, people eat up the few incidents where Juggernaut was hurt by a candle or some crap, yet they forget about Thors godforce blast, which tickled him.

Dinalfos
Hmm, that would be interesting. I suppose Thanos gets Juggernaut's durability and his shield. He doesn't really need his strength, though, since he's already stronger than him anyway.

juggernaut66666
What about Dr Strange?
Edit: Sorry just read it no magic users.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.