PlasticMan vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Who'd take this?

rotiart
Can Flash speeddump? If not I call a tie as I doubt Plastic man could hurt flash and vice versa.

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Can Flash speeddump? If not I call a tie as I doubt Plastic man could hurt flash and vice versa.

Kinetic energy sap.

Eel goes down.

rotiart
hehe... oh yah, did think of that... plasticman stops moving... but he never "surrenders" does that count?

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
hehe... oh yah, did think of that... plasticman stops moving... but he never "surrenders" does that count?

If he's unable to move or do anything, the fight is over.

complexbrother
If Flash can't move or breath can he still win ? and there are many other ways Eel can win .

batdude123
Originally posted by complexbrother
If Flash can't move or breath can he still win ? and there are many other ways Eel can win .

No, not really.

Eel wouldn't even register Flash as a blur.

Flash every time.

DigiMark007
^^

thumb up

complexbrother
Flash is not all powerful, he has been defeated by less powerful foes numerious times. and Plastic man is a top teir hero, he is someone Flash would be extremly hard pressed to defeat.

DigiMark007
Flash is not all powerful, he has been defeated by less powerful foes numerious times. and Plastic man is a top teir hero, he is someone Flash would be extremly hard pressed to defeat.

Numerous times? Name me one other besides the Deathstroke PIS nonsense.

But it's a moot point. Flash written anywhere near potential wins every time. I love PM, and have defended him vigorously plenty of times before (and yes, he's top tier), but he's outmatched here.

batdude123

This is a forum where combatants fight to the absolute PEAK of their power potential. With no PIS to save Plastic Man's ass??? Flash every single time.

great_dane
plastic man isnt going to be able to even move in this match, all his momentum would have been stolen before thinking of what to do, then from here, if he didnt decide to throe him into a different dimension, the past, the future, or even the speedforce, he would viabrate through his body, or melt him using his heat touch.

ebonyblade1
I don't see plastic man winning either, but he took on fenrus or fernus -(martian manhunter) and flash can't do a thing with either one. Perhaps there are limits to his powers. Sure he can slow down the average meta, but can he slow down someone like fenrus and plastic man who have a limitless mass. Has he actually stopped a superman level character? I mean like steal all of his speed?

Galan777
Originally posted by batdude123
Kinetic energy sap.

Eel goes down. yes

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
No, not really.

Eel wouldn't even register Flash as a blur.

Flash every time.

Soljer
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
I don't see plastic man winning either, but he took on fenrus or fernus -(martian manhunter) and flash can't do a thing with either one. Perhaps there are limits to his powers. Sure he can slow down the average meta, but can he slow down someone like fenrus and plastic man who have a limitless mass. Has he actually stopped a superman level character? I mean like steal all of his speed?

I remember he claimed he COULD take all of Superman's kinetic energy, and stop him dead.

I don't recall if he's ever ACTUALLY sapped all the kinetic energy from anyone herald level or higher, though.

juggernaut66666
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7485/flashglor5.jpg

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
I remember he claimed he COULD take all of Superman's kinetic energy, and stop him dead.

I don't recall if he's ever ACTUALLY sapped all the kinetic energy from anyone herald level or higher, though.
Jay Garrick once stole Superman's speed just fine.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Jay Garrick once stole Superman's speed just fine.

There you go.

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7485/flashglor5.jpg kongu_lol laughing

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Numerous times? Name me one other besides the Deathstroke PIS nonsense.

But it's a moot point. Flash written anywhere near potential wins every time. I love PM, and have defended him vigorously plenty of times before (and yes, he's top tier), but he's outmatched here. what exactly happened between Flash and DS?

H. S. 6

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I think he shot him in the knee.

Although that might have been Kid Flash. Either way, rediculous.

Shot kid flash in the knee, stabbed the real flash.

H. S. 6
Shot kid flash in the knee, stabbed the real flash.

Well isn't that a doozy.

ebonyblade1
I wasn't asking about the flashes ability to steal speed. I was asking can he stop every molelcule in a superman level character's body. I mean effectively freeze him cold. I just want to know when and where he has done this. I like the idea of making this an all out fight and the combatants using their powers to the fullest. But i don't think he can do that to uber powerful people like darkseid or superman. And then there is the question of what power level is plastic man. As far as I can tell, he has never gone all out.

NiņoAraņa
Shot kid flash in the knee, stabbed the real flash. how exactly did it happen? did DS get the "jump" on him?

Accel
The stabbing? Flash basically just ran into Slade's sword. laughing out loud

complexbrother
Originally posted by great_dane
plastic man isnt going to be able to even move in this match, all his momentum would have been stolen before thinking of what to do, then from here, if he didnt decide to throe him into a different dimension, the past, the future, or even the speedforce, he would viabrate through his body, or melt him using his heat touch.

Their abilties should make SOME sense...that's the whole point. To me, a character that has limits is far more interesting than a character that can do whatever they feel like doing. The problem here is that marvel's characters work within the framework of the fundamental laws of the MU (which are very very similar to the FL of our "real" universe) but DC is not as strictly bound by this. I'll compare Northstar and Flash. Northstar can theoretically move at the speed of light but doesn't do it in a planetary atmosphere because of the harmful effects (friction, becoming a singularity, etc). There are limits to his power that he has to work within. Flash on the other hand just throws out the laws of the universe. He can run at the speed of light in an atmosphere with no harmful effects...why? Speedforce. It's like someone asks a "why" question and you just say "Because." DC writers tend to pick and choose which laws they will follow and which one's they will casually break. Technically, since his mass is approaching infinity, his density is too since his volume isn't changing (density=mass divided by volume). He shouldn't be able to run or even move when travelling at such speeds. So on the the one hand, E=M(C squared), but density does not equal mass divided by volume. Marvel is not perfect in this regard either, but I'd rather see a radioactive spider bite give someone SOME powers than be powered by a force that just makes flash unbeatable. Where's the fun in that?

ebonyblade1
Yes, i agree. But I gave up on making any sense of D. C. characters anyway. I am actually very curious to how powerful plastic man is and how he would do against other powerful characters.

complexbrother
^ I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.