Green Lantern Vs. Darth Vader!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
A Green Lantern is assinged to the Star Wars universe. Upon arriving there they quickly relise the enemies they have to take out of the equation are Vader and Palpatine. Soon, after his arrival the Lantern is confronted by the former Jedi, Return of the Jedi style.

Who wins?starwars
Which Lantern, if any, could take a Dark Lord of the Sith?

rotiart
I doubt the mods will let this stand.. .but... if they do...

You're asking who could beat vader?
I'd say only Parallax Hal Jordan, and Ion Kyle Rayner.

Everyone else gets a force grip suffocation.

Entity
This Fight is strictly for the Green Lanterns. Parallax or Ion would be like using a fire hose to wipe my butt. Just a little extreme.

Mods Please let this stand. Both Vader and Lantern are comic characters and i really wanted to hear the comic fans input on this rather than the Star Wars fans.

rotiart
Well then no. vader uses the force choke on all of them

Entity
You really think Vaders will is stronger than a GL's even stronger that Hal's?

Deathstroke
Vader could probably start to choke Hal, but Hal could probably crush Vader with a construct before he gets choked all the way out.

bigbran
Originally posted by Entity
This Fight is strictly for the Green Lanterns. Parallax or Ion would be like using a fire hose to wipe my butt. Just a little extreme.

Mods Please let this stand. Both Vader and Lantern are comic characters and i really wanted to hear the comic fans input on this rather than the Star Wars fans. No Vader will and always will be remembered for his movies. You think people are going to go, "Vader, from the Darkhorse comics right?"
"No I mean Vader from the movie."
"Movie?"

Didn't the Care Bears have a comic?
Does that mean that we should go and make a Care Bears vs thread?

Soljer
Besides, the Jedi get crushed.

Hell, a single Lantern could probably take every cannonical Jedi we've seen.

ExtraMision5555
Well, if the GL can create a construct to kill Vader before he is choked to death, then he could win. But then again, the force runs through everything, and thats when this argument gets a little tricky, a little.

I think it would have to be the really talented GL's

If we were to use the very few top top tippy top tier jedi's/siths, if im not mistaken, nothing short of Ion Or Parralax would do

Entity
Isn't the force in alot of ways very similar to the power of a GL, as far as their strenght in it?

Soljer
Isn't the force in alot of ways very similar to the power of a GL, as far as their strenght in it?

Meh, name the BEST Feat any cannon Jedi user has?

Green Lanterns will outstrip it by miles.

Not to mention the fact that this is the comic book versus forum, so you're limited to feats from the comics...erm...

Validus
Force choke on GL? Right.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Force choke on GL? Right.

Thank Christ someone agrees with me.

Tshern
Originally posted by Soljer
Thank Christ someone agrees with me.
Don't worry, there are three of us.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer

Not to mention the fact that this is the comic book versus forum, so you're limited to feats from the comics...erm...

We ARE limited to comic feats- but not because of the forum
I realize they are famous for the movies, but I honestly think an exception could be made for this battle. Just today, I saw a good number of comics. And, with Marvel and DC characters we arnt limited to the comics. All the time threads are being made saying the movie version of this and that.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
We ARE limited to comic feats- but not because of the forum
I realize they are famous for the movies, but I honestly think an exception could be made for this battle. Just today, I saw a good number of comics. And, with Marvel and DC characters we arnt limited to the comics. All the time threads are being made saying the movie version of this and that.

Yes, but the characters themselves come primarily from Comics.

If you want to use characters that are primarily from another media format, you take it to another forum, stick out tongue.

Regardless. A single lantern stomps out the entire Jedi AND Sith Population that ever existed, and brings TRUE balance to the force.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by bigbran
No Vader will and always will be remembered for his movies. You think people are going to go, "Vader, from the Darkhorse comics right?"
"No I mean Vader from the movie."
"Movie?"

Didn't the Care Bears have a comic?
Does that mean that we should go and make a Care Bears vs thread?

DigiMark007
Mods Please let this stand. Both Vader and Lantern are comic characters and i really wanted to hear the comic fans input on this rather than the Star Wars fans.

Rulez is rulez bud. erm

Lots of people have a few comics. If we allowed everyone with a comic or two, the forums would be flooded even more than they are already. And if we allow 1, it sets a precedent and the flood gates would open. The character has to be primarily comics to be allowed.

We have SW vs. forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.