Superman, Juggernaut, Venom, And Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman9999
WHO COULD PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT IF THIS WAS A TEAM?

SUPERMAN PRIME, ENRAGED HULK, AND AS FAR AS VENOM GOES TO MY UNDERSTANDING HIS STRENGTH ADJUST DEPENDING ON THE BATTLE.

bigbran
Originally posted by superman9999
WHO COULD PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT IF THIS WAS A TEAM? If your talking about 4 man teams. The Defenders minus Hulk would stomp them.

Or if one person, Galactus would rape them.

bigbran
WHO COULD PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT IF THIS WAS A TEAM?

SUPERMAN PRIME, ENRAGED HULK, AND AS FAR AS VENOM GOES TO MY UNDERSTANDING HIS STRENGTH ADJUST DEPENDING ON THE BATTLE. What the hell is Superman Prime doing with these chumps?

superman9999
IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH ALL COMICS ACTUALLY I LIKE SUPERMAN BUT I HAVE JUST STARTED CHECKIN OUT THE OTHERS. WHO ALL DOES THE DEFENDERS CONSIST OF?

bigbran
IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH ALL COMICS ACTUALLY I LIKE SUPERMAN BUT I HAVE JUST STARTED CHECKIN OUT THE OTHERS. WHO ALL DOES THE DEFENDERS CONSIST OF? Silver Surfer, Namor, Dr Strange, Hulk. I see that you edited it though.

WHY ARE YOU STUCK ON CAPS LOCK?

superman9999
sorry bout CAPS didnt notice it. and I thought supes would be a good fight for SS and who could namor beat (isnt he like mavels aquaman)

bigbran
sorry bout CAPS didnt notice it. and I thought supes would be a good fight for SS and who could namor beat (isnt he like mavels aquaman) Namor could beat Hulk and Venom (not at the same time).

SS has way too many powers for Superman. SS would win that one.

Strange would fight Juggs, until got his helmet off, and then bam, mindrapes him.
Venom would probably try and help Superman, then get stomped.

Anyway, this matters not now. Galactus would probably be the one for your new list, since he would basically be fighting Superman Prime. The others are way beneath his notice.

superman9999
where could i find like a list or something to rate comic heros, like superman is supossed to be a class 100? id like to see one for DC and marvel

harri
venom would crush them

bigbran
where could i find like a list or something to rate comic heros, like superman is supossed to be a class 100? id like to see one for DC and marvel Not really a list for things like that.
You just have to use on panel feats.
However, Superman is above Hulk in strength, so you could go from there.

superman9999
how bout this one supes(prime), juggs, hulk, venom vs doomsday( 1 life), dont really know worst enemy of juggs, abomination, carnage

bigbran
how bout this one supes(prime), juggs, hulk, venom vs doomsday( 1 life), dont really know worst enemy of juggs, abomination, carnage Superman Prime is way above these characters.

harri
watever

superman9999
so u think hes tooo powerful for this team, and if so then current

harri
who you talkin to pen pidyn

bigbran
so u think hes tooo powerful for this team, and if so then current Hmm, I think Doomsday could take him.
Classic Abom could maybe take Hulk.
I think that Venom would beat Carnage.
Really the worst enemy of Juggs is Hulk. Or the X-Men.

Brutacus
Issn't nimrod juggernauts worst enemy?

Ultraman Baltan
Galactus
Unicron
Ultraman King
Ultrafather
95% of the Ultramen(minus elder)
Defenders
Silver Surfer
Judas
Antimoniter(full power)
Dark Pheonix
Mephilas Seijin
Zetton
Full-Powered Darkseid
Hipporito Seijin
Ace Killer
Killeroid 2
Killeroid(Comic)
Spacegodzilla
Grand Ghidorah
Parallex
Ion
Spectre

The list goes on.

Rewmac
Silver Surfer, King Thor, Quasar, Morg

PRAYERRUN
why does it have to be suerman prime?? lol that just takes the fun out of it.

great_dane
Darkseid.
Orion

hulk10
superman prime or not the hulk would woop all their butts,nimrods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hulk10
Originally posted by bigbran
What the hell is Superman Prime doing with these chumps?

who the heck cares the fact is we will get to see the best fight ever by these guys
P.S. check out george lucas vs. stan lee on page 1 by hulk 10 cool cool

DevilGoblin
Superman is above Hulk in strength, so you could go from there.

you have no idea what are you talking about

hulk feats of strenght >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> superman's feats of strenght

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.