Who's the Greatest non super powered villan of the dc world..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
1. Ras a gul

2.The Joker

3.The pinguin

4.Lex Luthor

5.The ridler

Discuss !! cool

Tshern
Well, Lex is the man you are looking for. The Joker is easily the coolest though, my all time favourite DC character...

Juntai
Lex

Juntai
Next time you see one of those other guys making deals with Darkseid or piloting planet devistating warships, let me know.

harri
actually lex had that suit thing so i say joker

Fanboy
Deathstroke!!!!!!!!!

boriquaking55
Defintely Lex

S-Ranger
Is Faust deemed super powered?? oops my bad i didn't read the thing properly I would say joker but his insanity or super sanity is a super power in a way so probably...Lex or Ras for pure scale of scheme's they have undertaken which poo all over the other's.

Ultraman Baltan
Joker.

Entity
Joker...... The guy stoled reality altering powers, when he had nothing but norman human abilities.
Nuff said!

Milkie
Toyman?

SpunkySmurph
The Penguin What the f**k?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Entity
Joker...... The guy stoled reality altering powers, when he had nothing but norman human abilities.
Nuff said!

He didn't steal them, Mxy gave him 99.9% of his power by accident, he only meant to give 1.11%.

don't shiv
David Cain is ice cool.

complexbrother
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/Bright_luthor.png

or

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/Luthor1.jpg

EASILY !

don't shiv
who is that complex

complexbrother
LEX LUTHOR !

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by don't shiv
who is that complex

Gee, i think it is Batman. stick out tongue

Jvenom
Joker

StarsNeverFall7
Joker, the same joker that is a criminal genious. Insane to the point that he is brilliant. Rivals Batman in the sense, he is batmans opposite, almost to the T. Ill give this one to the joker.

Deathstroke
Lex

Scoobless
Zod

What the f**k?

He isn't really super powered .... it's all natural to his species.

stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Joker, the same joker that is a criminal genious. Insane to the point that he is brilliant. Rivals Batman in the sense, he is batmans opposite, almost to the T. Ill give this one to the joker.

QFT

Devil Lance
Why is everyone forgetting to mention Vandal Savage?

Validus
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Why is everyone forgetting to mention Vandal Savage?
Cause he sucks and being immortal is a power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.