Lex Luthor Vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Both of them get's 1 year of prep to handle the other.
Who wins?

Juntai
I'd say it's real close, but as a good/hero guy, Reed has a lot better showings, and thus, I'm forced to put it in his favor. Reed 6-7/10.

Sub_Mariner
Can they call for outside help?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
No.

Sub_Mariner
I see, well it will probably be a planet destorying battle, i say Reed 5.5/10.

complexbrother
Reed would most likely decide that they would make some type of planet busting device, and decide the way to go is to invite some type of device that negates all tech and take it to Luthor in hand to hand . and then you know what happens next ....

http://www.g-games.ch/images/beatdown_xb_pal.jpg

harri
lex cause he is cooler

don't shiv
REASON i hate Reed is reason he loses .

his fixation/fetish with robbing powers.

Lex has no powers Reed will break his brain trying to figure him out.

Soljer
Originally posted by don't shiv
REASON i hate Reed is reason he loses .

his fixation/fetish with robbing powers.

Lex has no powers Reed will break his brain trying to figure him out.

...Uhhh...

As was mentioned, all reed has to do is create a techno-nullifier.

No technology? Lex is a everyday guy (even if he knows a martial art or two).

No way is Lex gonna be able to damage Reed's indestructible body.

Tshern
Lex is not an idiot, he probably would create something that protects his devices from Reed's inventions. I'd still give Reed the majority, though.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tshern
Lex is not an idiot, he probably would create something that protects his devices from Reed's inventions. I'd still give Reed the majority, though.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

We could potentially go back and forth with that all day.

"Reed will create something to nullify Lex's inventions."

"Yeah? Well Lex will have something that protects his inventions from nullification!"

"Well...Reed will nullify that protection...."

"Yeah? Well...Lex will have something that protects the protections placed on his inventions!"

"Well...Reed...."

Badabing
Slight edge to Reed. 5.25/10

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Yeah? Well Lex will have something that protects his inventions from nullification!"

"Yeah? Well...Lex will have something that protects the protections placed on his inventions!"

"Well...Reed...." My forcefield is stronger than yours.
Plus your kung fu is weak.

Tshern
roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Well...Reed...."
But hey, you have to admit it would turn out to be like that. Just fighting with immunities, almost like epic level D&D...

Soljer
But hey, you have to admit it would turn out to be like that. Just fighting with immunities, almost like epic level D&D...

I don't get the reference. I don't play Dungeons and Dragons, any chance of an explanation?

Tshern
I don't get the reference. I don't play Dungeons and Dragons, any chance of an explanation?
Okay then. When you are above level 20, you're considered an epic character. Then starts the game of immunities, whoever is immune to most things tend to have the advantage with a small number of exceptions...

Soljer
Okay then. When you are above level 20, you're considered an epic character. Then starts the game of immunities, whoever is immune to most things tend to have the advantage with a small number of exceptions...

Oh, alrighty.

Well, these are both prep masters, and I really dunno how to decide who would bring the better toys to the match.

Hence, I eliminate the toys, and look at the fact that Reed would CRUSH luthor without tech, wink.

Tshern
Also speed is very important here, whoever blasts the super ultra planet-destroying grand ion cannon first might as well win.

Juntai
Oh, alrighty.

Well, these are both prep masters, and I really dunno how to decide who would bring the better toys to the match.

Hence, I eliminate the toys, and look at the fact that Reed would CRUSH luthor without tech, wink. Luthor was prepared for such an occasion! He summons an army of Omacs.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
Luthor was prepared for such an occasion! He summons an army of Omacs.

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No.

masterbruce
Luthor will win.

1. Luthor has much more resources at his disposal.

2. Luthor has no morals/conscience limiting him.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by masterbruce
Luthor will win.

laughing

Fanboy

Luther dies... Whether it's fast or slow thats up to Reed.

hulk10
Lex would most likely have a robot but reed could dodge the blasts and get to lex in time.

hulk10
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

Fanboy

Luther dies... Whether it's fast or slow thats up to Reed.

True but if lex has a robot it would be harder.Did you think of that.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultimate Nullifier ftw.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by masterbruce
Luthor will win.

This will be the third time I will have asked you to just sit in the corner and not touch anything.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Ultimate Nullifier ftw.
It took Reed 30 year to build it he only has 1 year this time.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
It took Reed 30 year to build it he only has 1 year this time.

So? Then he makes portable. He knows how to do that stuff.

Soljer
See, I've always been confused. Supposedly Reed 'created' it, but also it is supposed to be ancient, and an aspect of Galactus himself.

So which is it?

Oh, and if Reed actually DID create it, even in 30 years, he could DEFINITELY re-do that a LOT faster the second time around. wink.

Superherovandal
i think you are mistaking the ultmate nullifier for the Big Cannon used on LT. and that isn't even canon anyways.

OneDumbG0
I'm probably oversimplifying this. But I consider Lex to be beneathg Dr. Doom. So if Reed Richards constantly gets the better of Doom. He mops the floor with Lex. Lex's biggest weakness? He's still a coward at heart. Most on-point example of this is 'Final Night,' where he refuses to put his life on the line to save Earth. Lex is a badass, but when it comes down to the bottom-line, he doesn't put himself on the line liek Doom or Reed.

Reed 8/10.

lando005
read my signature quote and you will know the outcome of this battle

StarsNeverFall7
Would this be the Luthor that had to take esentially kryptonite steroids in order to put nightwing down, and then didnt do well at that. Same comic esentially states when it comes to fighting, luthor has no clue, hence why he has everyone else do it for him, and never puts himself on the line. Lex gets outdone by Superman who gets outdone by Batman, and Reed is near what batman is on prep. He beats Luthor 7/10

Tshern
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I'm probably oversimplifying this. But I consider Lex to be beneathg Dr. Doom. So if Reed Richards constantly gets the better of Doom. He mops the floor with Lex. Lex's biggest weakness? He's still a coward at heart. Most on-point example of this is 'Final Night,' where he refuses to put his life on the line to save Earth. Lex is a badass, but when it comes down to the bottom-line, he doesn't put himself on the line liek Doom or Reed.

Reed 8/10.
I'm sorry to take this to the direction I'm taking it now, but I can't help it. In my opinion Doom is smarter than Reed, but he constantly loses for two reasons: He is the adversary and he is so arrogant that he is doesn't fix his mistakes. After all, he has pwned Reed before. Guess who was the first of the duo to create a time machine?

Superherovandal
you mean the luthor who decoded a complex and incredibly powerful kryptonian battleship on his own? yeah thats the guy. and the guy who's figured out how to give everyone superpowers? yeah that him. and the guy who decoded the crystal and told Superboy Alex Luthor's hideout? yeah thats him. and even the guy who fixed superboy when he was almost dead by SBP? yup thats the guy. He's alot smarter than many think.

Tshern
He is smart, no doubt about that, but I still think Reed has better showings on the grand stage. Killing Galactus, travelling to the Negative Zone and all that jazz...

lando005
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Would this be the Luthor that had to take esentially kryptonite steroids in order to put nightwing down, and then didnt do well at that. Same comic esentially states when it comes to fighting, luthor has no clue, hence why he has everyone else do it for him, and never puts himself on the line. Lex gets outdone by Superman who gets outdone by Batman, and Reed is near what batman is on prep. He beats Luthor 7/10 good point but reed > batman

Grimm22
Lex's only read edge here is his overall cunning and evil mind erm

Still though, Reed 7-8/10 wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.