Who's life and times were more difficult, that of a Jedi or a Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I've heard about how hard life is when your a Jedi but is it more of a struggle that the life of a Sith, or not?

Swirly Girl
I suppose living in an environment of death, murder and capricious betrayal wouldn't exactly be good for the psyche. At least you can find some manner of an emotional crutch as a Jedi, whereas you've got no one you can rely upon as a Sith. Literally, no one.

General G
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
I suppose living in an environment of death, murder and capricious betrayal wouldn't exactly be good for the psyche. At least you can find some manner of an emotional crutch as a Jedi, whereas you've got no one you can rely upon as a Sith. Literally, no one.

Yeah, the Sith are on their own, if they show any sign of weakness, then they would probably die, they have no room for mistake or someone mroe powerful will come and take his/her place.

Prodigal Knight
Yep, a Sith's life is harder. There's always betrayal and hatred, plus you got Jedi to despise you, and Jedi are literally always there.

As a Jedi, you have your fellow brothers to lie down for help. And the Sith appear every couple of centuries, so you don't have to worry about that all the time.

Darth Subjekt
Yea the Sith have it harder thats why they come out harder and why two of them can take on an entire order of jedi, typically.

Blax X
Not really.

The only time we ever see a few Sith slaughter an entire order is probably because of a plto device of some shape or form.

If Anakin had attempted to take out the jedi in the temple by himself, without the clones, he would have been demolished.

No one or two Sith ever walk into the temple and start whooping ass. At least not that I'm aware of.

Captain REX
Well, there was the Legend of Darth Blax... ermm

Lord Coal
Darth Blax?

Do Tell.....

Blue_Hefner
Anakin lost half of his body and his wife.

Bane was abused as a child.

Sidious just looks ****ed up.

Nihilus can't talk.

Malak didn't have a jaw.

Revan lost his memory.

You tell me who think has the worst life.

Lord Coal
But the Jedi simply serve, and they have nothing to show for it. At least the Sith Lords get remembered for centuries afterwards.

Council#13
Depends, really. The Jedi had to restrain themselves more, while the Sith were free to do what they wanted. The Jedi, however, lived in relative safety for over a thousand years, while the Sith were worried about their extinction. During the Jedi Purges, it was undoutedly more difficult for the Jedi to survive because the Sith knew they were still out there, but during the time prior to The Phantom Menace, the Sith were thought to be gone, and the only real Dark Side threat were Dark Jedi like Xanatos. I think the life of a Jedi was more difficult.

Lord Coal
All that sacrifice and no gain........ Pointless, really. And they weren't really safe. There was always a war every few years that the Jedi had to jump into....... Then there was the years of study, the self-restraint, the risk of their skills diminishing through lack of practice, the celibacy, etc....

Can someone just clear up for me please, what policies, if any, did the sith have on sexual relations, emotional attachment, etc.?

Blue_Hefner
No because if they did, you wouldn't have people like Ragnos and Sadow and Kreesh who all were all descendants of the first Dark Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.