pre-crisis Superman vs.Superboy Prime vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trademark
who would win???

trademark
i say the hulk because he is stronger then superman and i think he would crush superboy prime

Dinalfos
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

n00b.

trademark
lol that a funny one loser

Sub_Mariner
Hulk is the biggest non-factor ever here.

SBP ftw 10/10.

trademark
but the hulk is stronger then pre-crisis superman

Sub_Mariner
Flight, Speed, T-Vo, Heat Vision, Freeze Breath. PC Supes pwns Hulk.

trademark
Superhuman strength, stamina, and invulnerability shuts down most of the powers you just named

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Flight, Speed, T-Vo, Heat Vision, Freeze Breath. PC Supes pwns Hulk.

And a million other powers big grin

God, I hate Pre-Crisis Superman blowup

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by trademark
Superhuman strength, stamina, and invulnerability shuts down most of the powers you just named

Superhuman strength, super speed, stamina and invulnerability, freezing breath, super hearing, multiple extrasensory and vision powers, longevity, flight, and regeneration.

trademark
but still how is the hulk a non-factor

Sub_Mariner
but still how is the hulk a non-factor

Because SBP and Superman both really badly own him.

Superboy Prime
The Hulk is out of his leage here. It's the same thing as pitting Jubilee against the Hulk.

trademark
even if the hulk can not beat superboy prime i still say he will put up a fight against both of them

King_Mungi
No he wouldn't, with their vastly superior speed Hulk wouldn't even touch them.

Superboy Prime
And he will either get heat visioned until he melts or frozen to death, or get impaled by a light-speed travelling invulnerable PC levels Kryptonians etc.

I watch Pokemon
laughing

Hulk is totally useless in this battle.

I'll go with Pre-Crisis Superman FTW.

Soljer
even if the hulk can not beat superboy prime i still say he will put up a fight against both of them

Everyone has to learn when they first start reading comics.

Speed is everything. Superman has Flash-like speed. The Hulk can run at somewhere around 500 miles per hour.

Fast? Hell yes.

Near C?

**** NO!

The Hulk won't even realize that Superman and Superboy are FIGHTING, they won't even register to him, they'll be moving so fast. All the Hulk will see is planets being instantaneously destroyed. Poor thing'll get confused!

And then, whichever S-shield comes out on top will come down and one-shot the Hulk.

Tshern
Originally posted by Dinalfos
And a million other powers big grin

God, I hate Pre-Crisis Superman blowup
Super-weaving, super-make up, super-mathematics (and he still calculated wrong), super-ventriloquism...

Badabing
i say the hulk because he is stronger then superman and i think he would crush superboy prime
*Sigh*
blink What the f**k? shocking eer

trademark
any way you put it super man is not stronger then hulk so yeah the speed but what he is going to run away from him all the time no

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Superhuman strength, super speed, stamina and invulnerability, freezing breath, super hearing, multiple extrasensory and vision powers, longevity, flight, and regeneration.

I think one of them may do something to Hulk.

Darth Macabre
The Hulk will be punched into space before he even realizes what hits him....As to the real fight between PC Superman and Superboy Prime, I actually think this is a really good fight.

I'd have to go with PC Supes 6-7/10.

trademark
freezing breath hulk would breake free of it
heat vison would not make it though hulks skin
Superhuman strength hilk is stronger
super speed is the only thing going for both supers

King_Mungi
His heat vision is hotter than the sun, it would easily penetrate his skin
Freezing breath almost gets to "absolute zero", or does don't remember

Also no, when has Hulk moved planets with ease? Even Superboy pre-crisis was moving an entire galaxy of planets with ease. Hulk is outclassed in every area

trademark
ok it is in the comic book pre-crisis superman vs the hulk

Tshern
Originally posted by King_Mungi
His heat vision is hotter than the sun, it would easily penetrate his skin
Freezing breath almost gets to "absolute zero", or does don't remember

Also no, when has Hulk moved planets with ease? Even Superboy pre-crisis was moving an entire galaxy of planets with ease. Hulk is outclassed in every area
Or when has the Hulk sneezes away a solar system?

Nice respect threads, King.

Soljer
Indeed. The Hulk would have to get angrier for about a DECADE to match Superman's strength feats. Which did involve towing galaxies, and (even post crisis) managing things like mageddon.

Regardless of that fact, Superman can travel at superluminal speeds. That means, he can pretty much infinite mass punch WITH Kryptonian strength.

Or, go for the good old SPEEDBLITZ, in which case the Hulk will be getting pummeled by BILLIONS of superluminal superstrong punches.

Look at how Superboy Prime Speedblitzed the flashes, for christs sake!

Oh....or the Hulk could always go the Void's route and just break every single bone in the Hulk's body.
smile.

King_Mungi
look at pre-crisis Superman's feats, do you honestly believe Hulk has come even close to having as many major feats as Superman? Far from it, Hulk;s outclassed in every area

Originally posted by Tshern
Nice respect threads, King.

Thanks, which one did you like the most?

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
look at pre-crisis Superman's feats, do you honestly believe Hulk has come even close to having as many major feats as Superman? Far from it, Hulk;s outclassed in every area

Thanks, which one did you like the most?

PUCK, BITCHES!

smile.

trademark
feats has nothing to do with it it comes down to the fact that in the comic book i heard about pc superman is not stronger then the hulk

King_Mungi
They would be wrong, rules of the board state PIS/CIS are not allowed. Pre-crisis Superman was basically unbeatable, Hulk has nothing and I mean nothing on him.

Soljer
feats has nothing to do with it it comes down to the fact that in the comic book i heard about pc superman is not stronger then the hulk

Do the three letters "P," "I," and "S" mean anything to you?

Tshern
Originally posted by Soljer
Look at how Superboy Prime Speedblitzed the flashes, for christs sake!

You mean the picture where Superboy Prime simply throws a vast amount of haphazard punches? Damn, I didn't like it at all, it seemed like he was only shadowboxing (is that a word in English)...

The Alpha Flight respect thread is still my favourite, partially because of the sheer magnitude of it. I didn't go through Talisman and Box IV yes, so I can't say it for sure. Gotta appreciate the clear appearance of the threads, easy to find specific feats because they are categorized.

Hell yeah!

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Soljer
SASQUATCH, BITCHES!

smile.

trademark
hero envy stated it and i seen it some where so if you like me to post the rant i will

I watch Pokemon
any way you put it super man is not stronger then hulk so yeah the speed but what he is going to run away from him all the time no

Strength

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5933/superboytowingplanets1400026uv.th.jpg

Speed

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/240/superboyv116203ml0.th.jpg

trademark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLjdjVhZPEk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN0o_7CqlwE

King_Mungi
I take the clear evidence of scans, rather than the ravings of fanboys

Accel
This thread is hilarious.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
This thread is hilarious.

Your not helping! mad

batdude123
Cosigned with Accel.

Badabing
who would win??? Originally posted by trademark
i say the hulk because he is stronger then superman and i think he would crush superboy prime Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Hulk is the biggest non-factor ever here.

SBP ftw 10/10. Originally posted by trademark
but the hulk is stronger then pre-crisis superman Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Flight, Speed, T-Vo, Heat Vision, Freeze Breath. PC Supes pwns Hulk. Originally posted by trademark
Just a recap for those who missed the first page.
blink What the f**k? shocking eer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.