Deadpool vs. Ravager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
I know there's some controversy over the numerous Deadpool vs. Deathstroke discussions- but this one's different. Wade Wilson vs. Rose Wilson, Slade's daughter.
Possibly a better MA, and equipped with precog.
They both have all their usual equpment, sans explosives and such.
In a fight that takes place in the middle of the Golden Gate bridge, can the darker Teen Titan take out the Merc with a Mouth?

SpunkySmurph
No opinions?

geshien
i don't know enough about slades little girl. (and i'm to lazy to look for myself ;p)

SpunkySmurph
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/ravagerrose.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Wilson

geshien
wade all the way

long pig
She's probably stronger than him because she gets stronger with adrenaline, and much faster due to her better-than-spiderman-pre-cog on top of superhuman reflexes.

She doesn't carry guns or anything, only a sword. She'd get beaten until her daddy steps in and rips Deadpool's head off.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by long pig
She's probably stronger than him because she gets stronger with adrenaline, and much faster due to her better-than-spiderman-pre-cog on top of superhuman reflexes.

She doesn't carry guns or anything, only a sword. She'd get beaten until her daddy steps in and rips Deadpool's head off.

Yeah, but DP is a horrible shot with a gun anyways. I wouldnt rely on that for a win for Wilson

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by long pig

Adrenaline makes everyone stronger wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.