Cyborg(hank Henshaw) vs The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Can the Fantastic Four stop Hank Henshaw from destroying earth?

The_Barbarian
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Can the Fantastic Four stop Hank Henshaw from destroying earth?

I do not see why they could not. They stopped Gladiator, and he is just as powerful as Henshaw - if not more so.

Just ask John Byrne and HE will tell you about the extent of Gladiator's powers. Byrne is not just an authority on the Fantastic Four, He is THE authority on the Fantastic Four's first encounter with Gladiator, since it was he who penciled and wrote the issue where the team first faced the Shiar Guardsman. This was during a time, which many refer to be the team's second "Golden Age."

Moreover, given enough time and resources, Reed has proved time and time again -- the ability to come up with a plan to defeat almost anyone. This includes but is not limted to cosmic entities.(i.e., Galactus) Henshaw will quickly be added to the long list of powerful defeated foes.

Superboy Prime
Cyborg is more than a flying brick unlike Gladiator.

PRAYERRUN
wow.........Ya know I was reading an issue of superman when Cyborg had built engine city and I was just thinking how cool it would be if the Fantastic Four had to go there to defeat him. I wonder how they would fair? I mean if they had to deal with mongul along the way it might be pretty tough.

Avalonofthewind
Borg wins.

Anything that Reed tries to build can be used against him.

PRAYERRUN
possibly, but reed's smarter than that i think. he'd find a way to defeat him without using metal.

Soljer
Oh...My...God.

Gladiator as or more powerful than Cyborg?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!

****IN CYBORG GOD-DAMNED SUPERMAN?!

...The one that could NEVER be destroyed, control ANY Tech, and is even in the possession of a few Green Lantern rings?

Against a second rate Superman with a mohawk?

PRAYERRUN
ummmmm agreed lol.stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh...My...God.

Gladiator as or more powerful than Cyborg?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!

****IN CYBORG GOD-DAMNED SUPERMAN?!

...The one that could NEVER be destroyed, control ANY Tech, and is even in the possession of a few Green Lantern rings?

Against a second rate Superman with a mohawk?

Have to agree.

While Gladiator is the shiznits (Phoenix killing and all) he really doesn't compare to a guy who it took PARALLAX to defeat. Everyone else (even big blue) were mild annoyances or slight setbacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.