Movie Batman runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the fight is in Gotham at night.

and this is Movie Batman from Batman Begins w/ 1 week of prep and he has all the standard equipment/gadgets he had in the movie including: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth, graphite cowl(kevlar lined) w/ comm device & antenna, voice activated control for the Batmobile and gas vents like off Hush, razor sharp batarangs with an acid-etch enhancement, grapple gun, mini-mines, first aid kit, flexible persicope and a cell phone. also he has some other gadgets which are off other movies and the comics as well, like: goo gun off Batman Forever, electric auto-tracking batarang off Batman Returns, exploding batarangs, adhesive bombs, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas, mace, fast-acting foam concrete capsules, and HF transporters. he also has the Batmobile off Batman Returns and the Batwing off Batman 89, but can only use the Batwing on 6 and up.

1. Movie Robin(Batman Forever)

2. The Punisher w/ M16/M203 assault rifle and grenade launcher, dual M1911A1 Colt .45 handguns w/ laser sights, kevlar vest w/ white skull insigna, 3 grenades, a survival knife and extra ammo for everything.

3. Movie Daredevil

4. Movie Blade with: super shotgun, dual machine pistols like off Blade 2, shurikens, kitana sword, wrist blades, kevlar flak jacket and incendinary grenades.

5. 100 Navy SEALS armed similar to Punny

6. Green Goblin/Hob Goblin

7. Ult Marvel Team Up- Ultimate: Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America and Thing

8. Fleet of 20 F16s

9. The Hulk

Dinalfos
Since this is movie Batman, the rules of comic books don't apply to him. That means Batman doesn't get the Infinity PIS gem and the Ultimate Jobbefier.

braz
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Since this is movie Batman, the rules of comic books don't apply to him. That means Batman doesn't get the Infinity PIS gem and the Ultimate Jobbefier.

yess. and no help from the JLA either.

Dinalfos
Do the other guys get prep too?

braz
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Do the other guys get prep too?

nope, but i forgot to mention, Batman also has 24 hours between each fight to make repairs, rest or recover from injuries. if needed of course.

braz
i say Batman gets to 7.

The Pict
I don't see him beating a 100 navy seals. Without the prep I'd say he doesn't even pass punisher.

SpunkySmurph
Does he have all the gadets from the movie as well as what yuo gave him?

great_dane
hulk.

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Does he have all the gadets from the movie as well as what yuo gave him?

dammit. yea, he does. i thought i named everything but i forgot the HF transporters on his boots. the thingies that call in the bats. so yea, he has those too.

braz
bump

braz
upp!

H. S. 6
I have a hard time seeing him get past 5. If he does, he stops at 6.

jgiant
doesn't get pass 2

braz
Originally posted by jgiant
doesn't get pass 2
hysterical

laughing silly fan boy.

braz
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I have a hard time seeing him get past 5. If he does, he stops at 6.

how? he has the Batmobile which have dual machine guns on them. but yea, 6 i could see him losing some, but idunno about losing the majority.

Ultraman Baltan
Makes it to 5 and loses.

Soljer
Originally posted by jgiant
doesn't get pass 2

What the f**k?

When did the punisher become un-run-over-able?

braz
bump

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by braz
dammit. yea, he does. i thought i named everything but i forgot the HF transporters on his boots. the thingies that call in the bats. so yea, he has those too.

Yeah, thats what I was getting at. That alone eliminates DD

Grimm22
Movie Robin has broken the 4th wall no expression

He has the ability to rewind time and use crappy editing stick out tongue

Seriously, I was just watching Batman and Robin yesterday.

I seriously think a chimp with a camera and Adam West could make a better movie no expression

King Kandy
Stops at four.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stops at four.

Care to specify why?

braz
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stops at four.

naw 4 would be a good fight, but i think Bats could take it with exploding batarangs and such.

Soljer
naw 4 would be a good fight, but i think Bats could take it with exploding batarangs and such.
Or....

He could run blade over with the batmobile a few times.

rotiart
Punisher wins. He stabs batman in the face.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Punisher wins. He stabs batman in the face.

Laeiek teh punishier cud shooot bats caz teh punsiher nvr missesse! Eh hit SPDIERFAMAN! BAAST **** DDOGE BLUTLEUTS!

ETH PUNISHER FOR TEH WIN!!!1111oneoneeleven.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Or....

He could run blade over with the batmobile a few times.

mmmm im afraid thats not gunna work too well with Blades speed and agility. and plus, remember, hes like a vampire which are mad durable. shooting him several times wouldnt even work either. not even silver. so IMO running him over aint gunna do much, not to mention, if Bats can even hit em. i think Blade would just most likely jump 15 feet in the air like in Blade 2 when the motorcycle was commin at him land on the batmobile, rip the hatch off and throw Batman out for a real fight. like i said though, Batman could still take it with the stuff i gave him.

Nightstick
What kind of gear is Robin sporting. If he has his motorcycle and his own toys Bats may not make it past 1. If not if 2 is comic Punisher then it ends there. Sorry, but comic Pun can hang with comic Bats who trumps Begins Bats in everyway. If it is movie Punisher then he is dead though Dolph would last longer then Jane.

More then that I cannot say as the fight in Begins were so poorly put together it was hard to get a bead on what he was capable of.

Grimm22
Movie Blade >>>> Movie Spiderman no expression

Movie Blade >>> Movie Batman wink

braz
Originally posted by Nightstick
What kind of gear is Robin sporting. If he has his motorcycle and his own toys Bats may not make it past 1. If not if 2 is comic Punisher then it ends there. Sorry, but comic Pun can hang with comic Bats who trumps Begins Bats in everyway. If it is movie Punisher then he is dead though Dolph would last longer then Jane.

More then that I cannot say as the fight in Begins were so poorly put together it was hard to get a bead on what he was capable of.

Robin has his motorcycle, a grapple gun n jumplines, some tear gas, flashbangs and a taser. IMO Begins Batman could still take him. he was a beast with the way he fought in that movie. and i initially was gunna make it comic Punisher but looking back at it now, i want it to be movie Pun, cuz comics physics dont really apply to real world physics, and that just makes it unfair.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Grimm22
Movie Blade >>>> Movie Spiderman no expression

Movie Blade >>> Movie Batman wink

agreed, movie Blade would own movie bats everyday of the week without prep

braz
Originally posted by boriquaking55
agreed, movie Blade would own movie bats everyday of the week without prep

with prep though. Blade gets owned wink

SpunkySmurph
with prep though. Blade gets owned wink

With everything you gave Bats, he owns Blade anyways

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
With everything you gave Bats, he owns Blade anyways

I think so.

braz
bump

braz
up

Tassadar
Batman Begins Batman doesnt beat comic Punisher. If its movie Punisher, he might get to 4.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
Laeiek teh punishier cud shooot bats caz teh punsiher nvr missesse! Eh hit SPDIERFAMAN! BAAST **** DDOGE BLUTLEUTS!

ETH PUNISHER FOR TEH WIN!!!1111oneoneeleven.

blink

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
Batman Begins Batman doesnt beat comic Punisher. If its movie Punisher, he might get to 4.

yea it is. i say he clears it though. if he somehow finds out a way in 1 week to construct or dig out a device from wayne enterprises that absorbs gamma rays. wink

n btw, the Batwing doesnt have the weapons it had in Batman 89 which personally sucked ass IMO cuz they didnt even kill the Joker. it has: stealth tech, Sidewinder air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles and heat seeking high explosive missiles with much more power than ones in movie, a 20mm Gatling gun Vulcan cannon on the nose and cluster bombs.

braz
bummp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.