Clark Kent VS Ultimate Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Pict
Clark Kent from the TV show Smallville fights the Ultimate incarnations of these characters. Takes place in an abandoned city.

Cyclops
Wolverine
Colossus
Captain America
Giant Man
Storm
Quicksilver

Does he win?

The Pict
No one? Too random for you guys?

Badabing
Clark's been tossed by a Werewolf, knocked out of thw water by Aqua Man and knocked around by that Plant Lady. I say the team wins 7/10.

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing
Clark's been tossed by a Werewolf, knocked out of thw water by Aqua Man and knocked around by that Plant Lady. I say the team wins 7/10.

I thought I had made it a bit too easy for him, not adding someone stronger like Thor. As his speed gives him the majority IMO.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Pict
I thought I had made it a bit too easy for him, not adding someone stronger like Thor. As his speed gives him the majority IMO.
I was thinking of that but he's the ultimate Boy Scout as Clark. Always afraid of his powers and hurting someone. Give Clark the Red Kryptonite and have Kal vs the team and I'd go with Kal. wink

The Pict
I didn't even think of that, yeah Kal would own them.

Badabing
I didn't even think of that, yeah Kal would own them.
Hell yeah. He robbed banks, partied and got women! cool

The Pict
Hell yeah. He robbed banks, partied and got women! cool

he never got it on with the chicks though, did he? That's a weakness Storm could exploit. Or Colossus messed

Badabing
he never got it on with the chicks though, did he? That's a weakness Storm could exploit. Or Colossus messed
Colossus! eek! laughing laughing
A bunch would hit on him but I guess he was afraid of giving them the Super.....Well, you get the point. cool

The Pict
Colossus! eek! laughing laughing
A bunch would hit on him but I guess he was afraid of giving them the Super.....Well, you get the point. cool

laughing out loud yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.