Cyclops vs Jean Grey vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
I'd say Wolverine.

Brian Oswald
I would say Jean

batdude123
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
I'd say Wolverine.

Of course you would. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jean holds Wolverine in place with TK, then Cyclops takes off his Visor for a "SUPERCOMBO" with +326 damage. big grin

Grimm22
Isn't the obvious answer here Optimus Prime? no expression

peejayd
* it will turn out to be a handicap: Cyke and Jean versus the marriage-wrecker Logan... laughing

Broly92
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/Maristrules/Stupid20thread.gif

omar.cloma
Why do I get the feeling that a Wolvie fanboy started this ridiculous thread?

Swanky-Tuna
Does Wolverine start behind them with his claws out and his fists in transit to the back of the other two's skulls?

Silent Master
I'd say Wolverine.

Loses?

I agree

masterbruce
I love all the wolverin haters immediately pop up and diss wolverine. you guys are jealous.

Silent Master
Of what?

Metalmanx
I'd say Wolverine.

blowup

Jean wins.

Entity
Is Jean Pheonix?

If she is, Jean 99999999999999999999999999999999999999/1
If not Cyclops blast her and Logan to oblivion!

Martian_mind
jean just mkes TK bubbles in their heads.

python99
Wolverine is the underdog here

Muck101
You know, I'm so sick of hearing about how 'awesome' Wolverine is. Yeah, he was the baddest in the land in my mind when I was in first grade. But a lifetime of him being shoved down my throat has turned me. Yeah, he's pretty cool. But Im TIRED of people saying he's un-killable. Overrated. Completely Overrated. I don't think Jean has it in her to kill Logan or cyclopse, and Cyke isn't going to kill her. so here's how it goes. Cyke blasts away the flesh from Wolvies adamantium skeleton, then he and Jean run off together

python99
Originally posted by Muck101
You know, I'm so sick of hearing about how 'awesome' Wolverine is. Yeah, he was the baddest in the land in my mind when I was in first grade. But a lifetime of him being shoved down my throat has turned me. Yeah, he's pretty cool. But Im TIRED of people saying he's un-killable. Overrated. Completely Overrated. I don't think Jean has it in her to kill Logan, so I think the fight goes to Cyclopse.

makes 2 of us

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by masterbruce
I love all the wolverin haters immediately pop up and diss wolverine. you guys are jealous. Originally posted by Silent Master
Of what? confused

He doesn't stand a snowball's chance in the Hell equivalent of Death Valley on a particularly hot Summer's day against either Jean or Cyclops.

spetznaz
Wolverine is an utter nobody against Cyclops and/or Jean. The only way he could win is if he was allowed a free-shot with his claws. Otherwise his chances of winning go down to nil.

Jean wins this ....easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.