Darkseid, GL (Hal) and Superman versus Thanos, Surfer and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
which side wins?

great_dane
lololol. Ds takes all three himself.

Soljer
Hmmm...

I'm unsure.

I'd give Surfer the win over Hal, and Thor a slight majority over Superman.

However, I'd give Darkseid a slight majority over Thanos...

I'm gonna go with team 2. They could manage.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm...

I'm unsure.

I'm gonna go with team 2. They could manage. confused

no

I watch Pokemon
Darkseid takes them all out on his own.

Tshern
Darkseid just gives them some Omega Beams...

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused

no

Shush you, I'm trying to turn this into another Thanos vs. Darkseid thread.

The arguments in Thanos' favor are often quite hilarious.

JohnR
This battle depends on what Darkseid we're talking about. If it's the Darkseid that's Superman's punching bag, the Marvel team wins; if it's Great Darkness Saga Darkseid, Darkseid wins by himself.

StarsNeverFall7
Thanos the one who fought Tyrant to a standstill, Tyrant who defeated Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Ganymede, and Jack of Hearts with ease. Team 2 7/10

Tshern

You're right about that one, but you can get an overdose of those too. I can't believe people are actually debating over this match...

And Darkseid, the one who DBZ'd Anti-Monitor.

guy222
team two

everyone knows thanos>ds stick out tongue

TricksterPriest

Oh, how things change. Once, it was considered a joke to put Thanos against DS. Now it's a legitimate question.

nono Partially, this is the fault of relentless trolling. But also it's DC jobbing out Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh, how things change. Once, it was considered a joke to put Thanos against DS. Now it's a legitimate question.

nono Partially, this is the fault of relentless trolling. But also it's DC jobbing out Darkseid. Thanos would whip Darksieds ass.

Team 2 wins.

guy222
thanos has the greatest feat over darkseid yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS tells the other team to kill themselves and it's over. Shadow Demons absorb Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS tells the other team to kill themselves and it's over. Shadow Demons absorb Thanos. This thread was in 2006,sorry pal. Ds needs the ale to compete with Thanos. At least we agree on something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
This thread was in 2006,sorry pal. Ds needs the ale to compete with Thanos. At least we agree on something.

when Thanos makes a reality let me know. When he can manipulate time and souls let me know. DS never has to touch him. Oh and if you think Thanos is stronger or more durable, then your wrong. Superman withstood a double black hole. And him and DS are physical peers. Thanos got all bloodied from one black hole. Now shut ur Hole. laughing laughing laughing

lordboo
any one from team 2 solos team 1

llagrok
Originally posted by lordboo

ultimatethor

That is ridiculous. Superman can solo SS thanos and Thor? Hed go down to either one of them. Team 2 wins this. Darkseid and thanos are about equal even if DS has a minor edge. Thanos could take the Omega beams afterall he took the fury of Odin. Team 2 wins this anyway as SS is >> than hal and thor is greater than superman. If it is true that darkseid is on par physically then thors godblast would mess him up real bad.

lordboo
Originally posted by ultimatethor
That is ridiculous. Superman can solo SS thanos and Thor. Hed go down to either one of them. Team 2 wins this. Darkseid and thanos are about equal even if DS has a minor edge. Thanos could take the Omega beams afterall he took the fury of Odin. Team 2 wins this anyway as SS is >> than hal and thor is greater than superman. If it is true that darkseid is on par physically then thors godblast would mess him up real bad.

i knew some one would take the bait smile

imo
thor would take hal or supes 1on 1
ss would take hal or supes 1on 1
thanos would stalemate ds long enough,for the other two to take of hal and supes,the ds is out numbered and outmatched

ultimatethor

imo
thanos would stalemate ds long enough,for the other two to take of hal and supes,the ds is out numbered and outmatched : sick : confused

nvrbeenwthagirl

imo
thanos would stalemate ds long enough,for the other two to take of hal and supes,the ds is out numbered and outmatched

Since when Does thanos Take DS in a FORUM match? He turns thanos into an immortal old man or child. Thor and SS are absorbed by shadow demons.

janus77
Team 2 FTW.
Surfer >> Superman and Hal.
Thor helps out where he can.

then 3 on DS no

lordboo
Since when Does thanos Take DS in a FORUM match? He turns thanos into an immortal old man or child. Thor and SS are absorbed by shadow demons.

when quanchi says so smile

i never said take him, stalemate him is what is said.long enough to be outnumbered

Priest
Thanos Solos.

Erik-Lensherr
Superman beats Thor

Hal at least stalemates Surfer

Darkseid beats Thanos

Gecko4lif
Hal = SS

Supes > SS
Supes > Thor

They are extenuating circumstances thou.

SS could easily take supes if he had knowledge of supes weaknesses and Thor could WTFPWN supes if He was endgame thor

Ds is better then thanos in everything thanos is good at

Thanos is just Ds lite w/o the jobbing.

How ever since this is a forum battle Ds could just omega all 3 of the losers and go about his business.

quanchi112
Since when Does thanos Take DS in a FORUM match? He turns thanos into an immortal old man or child. Thor and SS are absorbed by shadow demons. Since always. Uhm people dont even give Darkseid the win over Thor or Supes 10 outta 10 nowadays. he cant turn Batman into a child let alone someone like Superman. He gets crushed. Thanos is above top tiers while Ds isnt at times. Batkick ring a bell. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hal = SS

Supes > SS
Supes > Thor

SS could easily take supes if he had knowledge of supes weaknesses and Thor could WTFPWN supes if He was endgame thor

How ever since this is a forum battle Ds could just omega all 3 of the losers and go about his business. Jobbing equals losing. Ds loses to top tiers and get raped by above top tiers such as Doomsday. Thanos has twice the durability of Darkseid pal. Surfer has been upgraded as well. This was is easy if you ask me.

Acrosurge
Team 2. Surfer can take Hal or Superman for a majority. Thor should do the same (current Thor, anyone?). At the very worst, Thanos can stalemate DS. At best, he can take him (Thanos simply has a better personal combat record).

Larceny
Hmmm...

I'm unsure.

I'm gonna go with team 2. They could manage.

thumb up Except I'd probably give Thanos the majority over DS.

Larceny
Hal = SS

Supes > SS
Supes > Thor

How ever since this is a forum battle Ds could just omega all 3 of the losers and go about his business.

Nope

SS > Hal

SS > Superman

Thor > Hal

Thor > Superman

Surfer = Thor > Superman > Hal or Surfer = Thor > Hal > Superman

Thanos > DS

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
Nope

SS > Hal

SS > Superman

Thor > Hal

Thor > Superman

Surfer = Thor > Superman > Hal or Surfer = Thor > Hal > Superman

Thanos > DS I disagree with Thor being above Superman but could change my mind as Thor is back and ready to kick more and more ass.

kgkg
I love this > , < , = roll eyes (sarcastic)

It will depend on DS or Thanos. ( DS at his best will take thanos)

others are matched pretty well take or give some

Did anyone see batman making DS bleed in Batman and Superman classic stuff

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
I love this > , < , = roll eyes (sarcastic)

It will depend on DS or Thanos. ( DS at his best will take thanos)

others are matched pretty well take or give some

Did anyone see batman making DS bleed in Batman and Superman classic stuff

I thought Batman had some wierd tech and DS had just gotten blasted by Highfather's staff. Did I read the wrong issue?

dvampire
Team one

Badabing
I thought Batman had some wierd tech and DS had just gotten blasted by Highfather's staff. Did I read the wrong issue? Batman was actually still invisible.

Gecko4lif
Jobbing equals losing. Ds loses to top tiers and get raped by above top tiers such as Doomsday. Thanos has twice the durability of Darkseid pal. Surfer has been upgraded as well. This was is easy if you ask me.
ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED!

Doomsday as a above top teir.... wow.

I wont argue the durability thing. Ds's durability has become to suspect as of late.

Ds has never lost to a top teir. EVER.

He loses to mid-teirs who are founding members of the justice league.

Symmetric Chaos
Ds has never lost to a top teir. EVER.

ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED!

Badabing
Let's keep the discussion civil please. I will dur people if I must. uhuh

Air Legend
Originally posted by Badabing
Let's keep the discussion civil please. I will dur people if I must. uhuh
dur

Badabing
laughing out loud

guy222
ermmdance

Soljer
Heh.

Darkseid vs. Thanos - Thanos
Surfer vs. Hal - Draw
Superman vs. Thor - Superman.

Thanos vs. Superman - Thanos.

Team two.

quanchi112
Heh.

Surfer vs. Hal - Draw

Team two. I love how you've seen the light on Thanos and Darkseid. smile

Another converted to the Thanos side. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Heh.

Surfer vs. Hal - Draw

Team two.
Thanos can defeat the ALE and shadow demons now?

Bardock42

Originally posted by ultimatethor
That is ridiculous. Superman can solo SS thanos and Thor? Hed go down to either one of them. Team 2 wins this. Darkseid and thanos are about equal even if DS has a minor edge. Thanos could take the Omega beams afterall he took the fury of Odin. Team 2 wins this anyway as SS is >> than hal and thor is greater than superman. If it is true that darkseid is on par physically then thors godblast would mess him up real bad.

imo

You two seriously just agreed, yet argued about it, didn't you?

quanchi112
Thanos can defeat the ALE and shadow demons now? Ale isnt included in and neither are his shadow demons. Geez its like you want to include Apokolips in all his vs thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ale isnt included in and neither are his shadow demons. Geez its like you want to include Apokolips in all his vs thread.

are you dumb or what? the ale is his power you dummy. that would be like taking away death's upgrade given to thanos. Just shut the hell up responding to me in anythread with DS or thanos. OK. Marvel biased troll.

quanchi112
are you dumb or what? the ale is his power you dummy. that would be like taking away death's upgrade given to thanos. Just shut the hell up responding to me in anythread with DS or thanos. OK. Marvel biased troll. Reported. The ale is only included if its specified. I can respond to whoever I want and Im not insulting you so give me the courtesy of not resorting to insults. Soljer has since changed his mind.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reported. The ale is only included if its specified. I can respond to whoever I want and Im not insulting you so give me the courtesy of not resorting to insults. Soljer has since changed his mind.

You can report me all you want. The ****ign ale is part of DS. It would have to be specified that HE DOESN"T have it. And I don't give a damn if soljer changed his mind. Is that supposed to impress me? As I said, dont' ****ing respond to me in any threads that have DS or Thanos in it. I gave my opinion to someone else and NOT you. Now chew fire crackers.

quanchi112
You can report me all you want. The ****ign ale is part of DS. It would have to be specified that HE DOESN"T have it. And I don't give a damn if soljer changed his mind. Is that supposed to impress me? As I said, dont' ****ing respond to me in any threads that have DS or Thanos in it. I gave my opinion to someone else and NOT you. Now chew fire crackers. You quoted me and insulted me the moderators wont be fooled. Just say you disagree with me but the ale isnt included unless specified. Im just glad soljer changed his mind and came over to team Thanos. smile

Quit the bashing now nver.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh and to anyone who thinks Thanos can take DS, then they need to check Who DS is currently more powerful than. Granny Goodness who happens to be more poweful than the skyfathers of the greek pantheon. He's more powerful than Eclipso. who just made the above the top tier black mary look like a child. Somewhere along the way, logic got lost cuz people actually think Thanos can take DS when I know for damned sure he can't take out all of the greek gods. He doesn't have the power to impersonate Athena, he can't defeat Eclipso, and He'd have a hard time with Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You quoted me and insulted me the moderators wont be fooled. Just say you disagree with me but the ale isnt included unless specified. Im just glad soljer changed his mind and came over to team Thanos. smile

Quit the bashing now nver.

I'm not bashin you. I told you don't ****ing respond to me in DS and thanos threads and I meant it. Troll. Flamer. Baiter. Now the mods can issue me a warning for calling you what you are.

iceman24567
You quoted me and insulted me the moderators wont be fooled. Just say you disagree with me but the ale isnt included unless specified. Im just glad soljer changed his mind and came over to team Thanos. smile

Quit the bashing now nver. The ale is part of his power set now isn't it? Going by the vs rules he has it in this fight right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
The ale is part of his power set now isn't it? Going by the vs rules he has it in this fight right? No it isnt. It has to be specified.

quanchi112
Oh and to anyone who thinks Thanos can take DS, then they need to check Who DS is currently more powerful than. Granny Goodness who happens to be more poweful than the skyfathers of the greek pantheon. He's more powerful than Eclipso. who just made the above the top tier black mary look like a child. Somewhere along the way, logic got lost cuz people actually think Thanos can take DS when I know for damned sure he can't take out all of the greek gods. He doesn't have the power to impersonate Athena, he can't defeat Eclipso, and He'd have a hard time with Superman. Darkseid has had a hard time with Batman nowadays and just flees in terror from Superman. The guy has fallen from grace and hides behind his army and you know it.

iceman24567
No it isnt. It has to be specified. Oh i thought it was whatever Happy Dance

quanchi112
I'm not bashin you. I told you don't ****ing respond to me in DS and thanos threads and I meant it. Troll. Flamer. Baiter. Now the mods can issue me a warning for calling you what you are. You insulted my intelligence when I reported you. I am not trolling and baiting Im giving my opinion...you come in and start insulting me when I am talking about comic book characters.

Badabing
Let's keep it civil. There's no need for name calling or cursing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The ale is part of his power set now isn't it? Going by the vs rules he has it in this fight right?

Yes it is part of his powerset. It doesn't have to be specified. That would be like someone having to specify Heat vision in a superman thread for him to be able to use it. per the forum rules, the characters will fight to the best of thier abilities. And DS controls part of the ALE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's keep it civil. There's no need for name calling or cursing.

Tell him to stop twisting the rules. He's baiting and flaming. Per the rules, DS has ALL of his powers available.

quanchi112
Yes it is part of his powerset. It doesn't have to be specified. That would be like someone having to specify Heat vision in a superman thread for him to be able to use it. per the forum rules, the characters will fight to the best of thier abilities. And DS controls part of the ALE. No its different. It just is. Its like Cyborg with his sinestro rings when he had them it was specified in every thread. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid has had a hard time with Batman nowadays and just flees in terror from Superman. The guy has fallen from grace and hides behind his army and you know it.

I seem to remember DS being blasted by Highfather's staff, the same one that pwned Superman into the source. Come again? I also remember batman being amped with some wierd tech. It doesn't matter. Your a troll.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You insulted my intelligence when I reported you. I am not trolling and baiting Im giving my opinion...you come in and start insulting me when I am talking about comic book characters.

Don't respond to my post with bullshit quanlogic. per the forum rules, DS has the ALE. it's part of his power. Now chew glass.

iceman24567
Don't respond to my post with bullshit quanlogic. per the forum rules, DS has the ALE. it's part of his power. Now chew glass. Lol due this thread was made over a year ago if Darkseid didn't have the ale then he can't use it in this fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No its different. It just is. Its like Cyborg with his sinestro rings when he had them it was specified in every thread. smile

Are you slow or what? They made the distinction becuz The rings aren't part of him. The ALE is part of DS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lol due this thread was made over a year ago if Darkseid didn't have the ale then he can't use it in this fight.

DS has had the ALE for 20 years. He's just now using it.

quanchi112
Are you slow or what? They made the distinction becuz The rings aren't part of him. The ALE is part of DS. No it isnt. Its just like the rings and should be specified.

quanchi112
Don't respond to my post with bullshit quanlogic. per the forum rules, DS has the ALE. it's part of his power. Now chew glass. Quit with the insults, put me on ignore I am tired of you openly bashing me and ignoring a mods warning.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No it isnt. Its just like the rings and should be specified.

Prove it or shut the hell up. The ALE is always with him. It's not some ****ing ring you can put on and take off. You irk me. Really. You can't stand that he has a power that puts him well over thanos. You know what, just don't even respond any more. Until you learn somethings.

quanchi112
I seem to remember DS being blasted by Highfather's staff, the same one that pwned Superman into the source. Come again? I also remember batman being amped with some wierd tech. It doesn't matter. Your a troll. Batman beat on Ds and he had Highfathers staff. Superman then beat on him,then Darkseid ran away.

Badabing
Let's keep it civil. There's no need for name calling or cursing. Do I need to close the thread and give warnings? Be civil please.

Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman beat on Ds and he had Highfathers staff. Superman then beat on him,then Darkseid ran away.

I'm reporting you. Baiting. Trolling. The usual quan five year old bull shit.

iceman24567
Do I need to close the thread and give warnings? Be civil please.

Thanks. Please just close this its old anyway.

quanchi112
I'm reporting you. Baiting. Trolling. The usual quan five year old bull shit. I responded to you and told you what happened in the comic. How is that baiting you? I dont even know where you are coming from. You insult my intelligence,tell me to chew glass,tell me not to respond to you,etc. Ignore me its simple but how dare you tell me what I can and cant respond to.

TricksterPriest
You deserve every single thing he said to you, you dumbshit. doped your logic is BS, and your refusal to stop wanking Marvel is the reason you get treated the way you do. Not to mention you have the absolute stupidest justifications for giving people wins. It's the complete arguement from bias, SOMETHING THE RULES BAR.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You deserve every single thing he said to you, you dumbshit. doped your logic is BS, and your refusal to stop wanking Marvel is the reason you get treated the way you do. Not to mention you have the absolute stupidest justifications for giving people wins. It's the complete arguement from bias, SOMETHING THE RULES BAR. Yeah becuz you dont hate me either. laughing

Im not biased but you have admitted you are.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah becuz you dont hate me either. laughing

Im not biased but you have admitted you are.

You are truly Biased. You actually think Thanos has a prayer of a chance against super Boy prime. LMAO. Yes, you are Biased to the UTMOST.

UniOmni
Thanos solos.

batdude123
Lawlz.

quanchi112
You are truly Biased. You actually think Thanos has a prayer of a chance against super Boy prime. LMAO. Yes, you are Biased to the UTMOST. Thanos is smarter than him and arguably more durable than him. He also has more experience than him. We dont know if Prime has defenses against a mindrape.

Bouboumaster
Team 2.

SS pwn in the worst ways Sups.
Thor = Superman
Thor = Hal
SS = Hal

SS discard easely Sups, than go destroy Hal with Thor. After that, they go home because they ain't in the same leagues (hell, they aren't in the same sport!) that Darkseid and Thanos.
I give Thanos an edge, becauuse he would outsmart Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2.

SS pwn in the worst ways Sups.
Thor = Superman
Thor = Hal
SS = Hal

SS discard easely Sups, than go destroy Hal with Thor. After that, they go home because they ain't in the same leagues (hell, they aren't in the same sport!) that Darkseid and Thanos.
I give Thanos an edge, becauuse he would outsmart Darkseid. Thanos is smarter,more durable,and flat out tougher than Darkseid.

Larceny
Thanos is smarter,more durable,and flat out tougher than Darkseid.

thumb up

DS has no other option but to run.

kevdude
Thanos is smarter,more durable,and flat out tougher than Darkseid.

Well whos dead right now?? wink

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
Michael Demiurgos haermm

Larceny

Darkseids rep. ermm

kevdude
Well both are true but Thanos went first though poor Thanos. Also LT died when Thanos had THOTU, when he had to restart everything die rebirth. big grin

Marvel team wins anyway. Should put Sodam Yat where Hal is

quanchi112
Well whos dead right now?? wink Darkseid will soon be dead and I cant wait to read it. laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
Darkseids rep. ermm True.

quanchi112
Well both are true but Thanos went first though poor Thanos. Also LT died when Thanos had THOTU, when he had to restart everything die rebirth. big grin

Marvel team wins anyway. Should put Sodam Yat where Hal is Thanos accomplished things that Darkseid still dreams of. Poor Ds he lived longer and accomplished not even half of what Thanos accomplished. stick out tongue

jks
You can report me all you want. The ****ign ale is part of DS. It would have to be specified that HE DOESN"T have it. And I don't give a damn if soljer changed his mind. Is that supposed to impress me? As I said, dont' ****ing respond to me in any threads that have DS or Thanos in it. I gave my opinion to someone else and NOT you. Now chew fire crackers.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that this guy is getting so upset about debating comic book characters?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jks
Does anyone else find it hilarious that this guy is getting so upset about debating comic book characters?

It's not the character that bothers me. It's quan being a hypocrit and an all around dip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.