Orion And Darkseid (vs) Thanos and SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane
? no prep time. fight takes place on earth

Evangel94
Silver Surfer completely dominated Orion in the crossover. Thanos and Darkseid are near equals.

SS and Thanos take the majority.

juggernaut66666
Stop this shit it is getting annoying...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Stop this shit it is getting annoying...

Very. Any way, Sufer and THanos lose. DS with the ALE beats all three.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Very. Any way, Sufer and THanos lose. DS with the ALE beats all three.

thanos w/ig destroys em smile

batdude123
Darkseid and Orion rather easily.

tdawg14
I would say Thanos and SS 6/10. SS>Orion which makes up the difference

batdude123
Originally posted by tdawg14
I would say Thanos and SS 6/10. SS>Orion which makes up the difference

Right, and Darkseid>>>Thanos

Bentley
Darkseid beats Thanos, and how powerful is Orion exactly? I would put him a notch above Thor, but people seem to think the Surfer curbtomps him. Besides, even if the Surfer beats Orion, how can he damage DS? I dont think I have the level? Does his upgrade put him in enough level to hurt a skyfather?

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid beats Thanos, and how powerful is Orion exactly? I would put him a notch above Thor, but people seem to think the Surfer curbtomps him. Besides, even if the Surfer beats Orion, how can he damage DS? I dont think I have the level? Does his upgrade put him in enough level to hurt a skyfather?

orion is a badass

tdawg14
Darkseid is not that much better than Thanos. Maybe old Darkseid is but current DS is less than Thanos.

batdude123
Darkseid is not that much better than Thanos. Maybe old Darkseid is but current DS is less than Thanos.

They are one in the same.

There is no such thing as Pre-Crisis Darkseid...

Besides, most of his uber feats take place after Crisis on Infinite Earth.

Superman has beaten Darkseid twice (because he's Superman) and Darkseid has punked Superman at least 5-6 times...

The other two times are PIS.

tdawg14
Based on everything I've seen out of the two, DS is not that much better than Thanos. They both have ridiculous feats.

batdude123
Based on everything I've seen out of the two, DS is not that much better than Thanos. They both have ridiculous feats.

You mean the Darkseid that punks multiple skyfathers at the same time for fun vs. the Thanos who's only able to compete, but not beat skyfathers?

Yeah. Darkseid is above Thanos, and he'd beat him like a two dollar whore.

tdawg14
Yeah, the DS who gets his ass whooped by Superman. Thanos repeatedly whips up on the Surfer.

SS>>>Supes

Thanos can hang in there with Darkseid. No doubt about it

juggernaut66666
Yeah, the DS who gets his ass whooped by Superman. Thanos repeatedly whips up on the Surfer.

SS>>>Supes

no expression

tdawg14
Its just my opinion Juggs. I may be wrong

batdude123

SS>>>Supes

And Darkseid has beaten Superman at least 6 times. I hope you understand those two times were PIS. One of those defeats was in a Loeb book (no expression).

That's almost worse than Spider-man beating Firelord. Probably is, actually...

Anyway, Thanos cannot compete with Darkseid at his best. Thanos would get treated like a child.

DevilGoblin
Thanos wins alone, while Surfer has a shower

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by batdude123
And Darkseid has beaten Superman at least 6 times. I hope you understand those two times were PIS. One of those defeats was in a Loeb book (no expression).

That's almost worse than Spider-man beating Firelord. Probably is, actually...

Anyway, Thanos cannot compete with Darkseid at his best. Thanos would get treated like a child.

do you even know who Thanos is ?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Thanos wins alone, while Surfer has a shower
The genius has spoken!

batdude123
do you even know who Thanos is ?

Do you know anything about Darkseid other than his PIS losses against Superman?

Of course not.

Darkseid would make Thanos his slave.

DevilGoblin
Do you know anything about Darkseid other than his PIS losses against Superman?

Of course not.

Darkseid would make Thanos his slave.

The only slave i saw was Darkseid when he lost to Doomsday. Hulksday made him his ***** and beat him with the most embarassing defeat of comic history.

juggernaut66666
The only slave i saw was Darkseid when he lost to Doomsday. Hulksday made him his ***** and beat him with the most embarassing defeat of comic history.
Did you know that Hulk got beaten by Antman?

King_Mungi
Hulk got beat by an electrified net *shrugs*

DevilGoblin
Did you know that Hulk got beaten by Antman?

scans please and good luck for the quest....

juggernaut66666
scans please and good luck for the quest....
The bigger shame is that he handed his ass to a giant snake laughing laughing laughing

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Hulk got beat by an electrified net *shrugs*

low level hulk + bad writing ? oh yes, everything is possible

high level hulk ? he beat the Galaxy Master a cosmic being who would make Thanos and Darkseid his slaves

DevilGoblin
The bigger shame is that he handed his ass to a giant snake laughing laughing laughing

and he beat the Galaxy Master and Onslaught laughing out loud

keep on posting and thanks for the laugh

King_Mungi
low level hulk + bad writing ? oh yes, everything is possible

high level hulk ? he beat the Galaxy Master a cosmic being who would make Thanos and Darkseid his slaves

So basically you will dispute low showings for Hulk; but if say Darkseid has a low showing you declare it as legit? hmmm...

batdude123

And Thanos w/ the IG was stabbed by Wolverine.

This is the same Darkseid that that took the planets Daxam and Apokolips and switched their places in the galaxy while mind controlling three billion Daxamites at the same time.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pc677ab2c0b95683cd3079854cf6f5809/fa661adf.jpg

Validus
Devil Hulk ftw!

DevilGoblin
So basically you will dispute low showings for Hulk; but if say Darkseid has a low showing you declare it as legit? hmmm...

he lost to DD, it was not a low showing. DD is easy out of his league.

King_Mungi

No that was a Darkseid avatar as noted, Darkseid the real Darkseid has never lost a physical battle stated on panel. Even the writer in the questions page stated Doomsday got lucky. I assume you know nothing about Darkseid, as if you knew his high end feats we wouldn't be having his discussion now would we?

batdude123

tohslaugh

Get out.

juggernaut66666
Question of the day!
Why are we trying to debate with an idiot?

King_Mungi
Hulk lost to a electrified net, it was not a low showing. Electrified net is easy out of his league.

cool

DevilGoblin
No that was a Darkseid avatar as noted, Darkseid the real Darkseid has never lost a physical battle stated on panel.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

you can't believe what you just said......please tell me you're not serious!!

by the way: the hulk who lost vs Void was an avatar who can't get stronger!!!
buahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahh

DevilGoblin
Question of the day!
Why are we trying to debate with an idiot?

said by someone who thinks: DS > Thanos and Champion laughing

King_Mungi
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

you can't believe what you just said......please tell me you're not serious!!

by the way: the hulk who lost vs Void was an avatar who can't get stronger!!!
buahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahh

you just proved you know nothing about Darkseid. Please do research and stop being ignorant
====
Originally posted by Draco69

It was strongly implied and basically outright stated in a roundabout way in New Gods#15 that all pre-JKFW Darkseid losses were avatars, and that the "true" Darkseid likely can't lose on the physical plane:

http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9cca559jpgorig2ra.jpg

batdude123
said by someone who thinks: DS > Thanos and Champion laughing

Darkseid is above Thanos and Champion put together.

My suggestion would be to know what you're talking about before you post utter crap.

HULKERZZ CANZ BEATERZ GALACACACATUSSSERZZZZ!!!!!1111

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please, just stop posting all together.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Darkseid's power is such a presence in the universe that time itself collapses without its presence:

http://img463.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29022fc.jpg
http://img494.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29032ls.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29105ko.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legion29134ft.jpg

batdude123

Add this to that:

Absolutely beats the shit out of Highfather:

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventure460292wo.jpg

If people around here think Thanos even comes close to Darkseid in terms of power, then he's being extremely underrated. erm

King_Mungi
Well people won't even know Highfather is so they will disregard it. Shame really.
===
I'll post this scan once again talking about Darkseid and his avatars

King_Mungi
Darkseid's humanoid form manifestation/avatar, Dark Side, traps Mr. Miracle in Omega, which creates a series of "synthetic lives", although Shilo does end up "convincing" Omega to release him ... Looks to me like he created his own pocket realities. Judge for yourself:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/85/ultfx7vk6.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7315/ult1yb9mm4.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1802/ult2mf9xn8.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6852/ult3hx3nd5.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/221/ult4fz7pl0.th.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1847/ult5cw9uk3.th.jpg

DevilGoblin

Darkseid's power is such a presence in the universe that time itself collapses without its presence:

said by jimmy ?

buahahahahahahahahahahah the guy is a legend in the web buahahahah

congratulations for the source !!!! laughing laughing

juggernaut66666

said by jimmy ?

Atleast read the scans.

DevilGoblin
".... Darkseid losses were avatars, and that the "true" Darkseid likely can't lose on the physical plane..."

buahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaah

Superman and Doomsday destroyed him tons of time, stop with this shit please

King_Mungi
said by jimmy ?

Said by Jimmy? read the scans yourself or is it to hard to comprehend that your belief in something is so far off key it's childish?

Even Spectre "killed" Darkseid had to bring him back as he was fundamental to the universe. See there's a difference about doing research and trying to laugh off evidence when you have none yourself. Shame.

DevilGoblin
Atleast read the scans.

"Darkseid losses were avatars, and that the "true" Darkseid likely can't lose on the physical plane..."

this is retarded (really)

juggernaut66666

said by jimmy ?

You are a pathetic retard.

King_Mungi
".... Darkseid losses were avatars, and that the "true" Darkseid likely can't lose on the physical plane..."

Right, yes let's all disregard to what is stated on panel and believe what you have to say with your...ummm...wait what have you actually brought to this debate? other than your oh so witty chackles?

batdude123

Do you want me to drag up all the times Darkseid has made Superman look like a little girl?

King_Mungi
Do you want me to drag up all the times Darkseid has made Superman look like a little girl?

Don't bother he will simply cry foul and remain stead fast in his belief Hulk is the true power in the universe.

DevilGoblin
Said by Jimmy? read the scans yourself or is it to hard to comprehend that your belief in something is so far off key it's childish?

Even Spectre "killed" Darkseid had to bring him back as he was fundamental to the universe. See there's a difference about doing research and trying to laugh off evidence when you have none yourself. Shame.

i have a question:

would Darkseid beat an enraged hulk in a slugfest ? laughing out loud

please don't tell me "yes" or i'll enter ICT again to make you become the most popular fanboy of the net eek!

DevilGoblin
Right, yes let's all disregard to what is stated on panel and believe what you have to say with your...ummm...wait what have you actually brought to this debate? other than your oh so witty chackles?

where exactly did you read : DD beat an avatar and he did not beat the real one ? laughing out loud

King_Mungi
i have a question:

would Darkseid beat an enraged hulk in a slugfest ? laughing out loud

please don't tell me "yes" or i'll enter ICT again to make you become the most popular fanboy of the net eek!

Right, as Hulk has never been beaten in a slugfust before? Also have I claimed Darkseid would win in a slugfest? nope. Did I mention anything about fighting a slugfest? Nope. Are you trying so hard to keep some level of dignity you have, even when it is speck? Yes.

Ah yes, I see your trying to hide into a corner claiming things never addressed, never raised and of course pointless. Cuidos.

King_Mungi
where exactly did you read : DD beat an avatar and he did not beat the real one ? laughing out loud

Right with the scan I posted already and of course the questions to the editors page which I mentioned earlier. Having a hard time keeping up?

DevilGoblin
Well people won't even know Highfather is so they will disregard it. Shame really.
===
I'll post this scan once again talking about Darkseid and his avatars

this scan does not prove anything; i did not read that DD beat an avatar; more and more excuses.....

Darkseid is nothing special and DD is above him. He is just out of his league. I know it, you know it, the world of comics knows it. Case closed.

King_Mungi
Here this will save some time, here's Darkseid's Respect Thread. If you don't want to be the joke of the board do some research, and if you can't read the words at least look at the pretty pictures.

King_Mungi
this scan does not prove anything; i did not read that DD beat an avatar; more and more excuses.....

Darkseid is nothing special and DD is above him. He is just out if his league. I know it, you know it, the world of comics knows it. Case closed.

ignoring the fact, that as stated Darkseid can't be beat but the avatars can. Oh yes your getting good at being subjective.

haha, prove it? when has DD controlled three billion Daxamites? do you even know what Daxamites are? probally not as you wouldn't think DD is out of his league. Oh my.

juggernaut66666
ignoring the fact, that as stated Darkseid can't be beat but the avatars can. Oh yes your getting good at being subjective.

haha, prove it? when has DD controlled three billion Daxamites? do you even know what Daxamites are? probally not as you wouldn't think DD is out of his league. Oh my.
I have to tell you that I'm amased by your patiance. smile

DevilGoblin

so he can't be beaten because he says this about himself ?

ask the hulk if he can beat the Living Tribunal and he'll answer YES, Why Not ?

Facts > Words

DevilGoblin
I have to tell you that I amased by your patiance. smile

i'm too by your ignorance

King_Mungi
When the Godwave-wielding Ares reaches to crush DS and the others inside of his star-ship, Darkseid imprisons him, causing time and space itself to harden around the War God. Surprise was involved, but Ares remains held by 'Seid's power long enough for DS to explain the predicament to the heroes and for the Godwave to be dealt with:

1. http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9aa2085jpgorig3ov.jpg
2. http://img494.imageshack.us/my.php?image=godwave25iq.jpg

juggernaut66666
i'm too by your ignorance
So am I by your stupidness.

King_Mungi
so he can't be beaten because he says this about himself ?

ask the hulk if he can beat the Living Tribunal and he'll answer YES, Why Not ?

Facts > Words

Not by the likes of Superman so easily as you claimed, there are people higher than DS who would smack him around.

haha your really not to familar with DS's feats are you? Oh well I think I will end as it's basically trying to talk a mule to go to grocery store with a Mastercard even though all they take is VISA.

Indeed, and fact as shown multiple times DS has created avatars to do his bidding. Please do some research, notice how your "voice of reason" only comes out with a mouth full of bullshit with a strong taste of failure.

batdude123

And not only controlling three billion daxamites, but literally switching Apokolips' and Daxam's place in the galaxy with but a thought.

King_Mungi
And not only controlling three billion daxamites, but literally switching Apokolips' and Daxam's place in the galaxy with but a thought.

I tried to keep the feat as simple as possible as I didn't want to confuse the lad.

batdude123
I tried to keep the feat as simple as possible as I didn't want to confuse the lad.

Ah, okay. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Am I in the twighlight zone? All this defending of Darkseid is rediculous. LOL. I'm kidding. I love it.

Supreme being
[Bbuahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaah

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

ctu_stylez
darkside is a bum.

batdude123
Originally posted by ctu_stylez
darkside is a bum.

Not.

Bentley
By now we all know that DS is stronger than Thanos, and he even has the anti-life equation. Thanos is great because of his mind, not his powerset, he has never shown something as powerful as the OE in a regular basis (his shield is worth mentioning, though).

The point is, DS is stronger and he has the ALE. If he didnt have the ALE and during the next weeks the SS beats Tenebrous and Aegis without PIS, then this may change, if not, this battle is pretty simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.