Mongul vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Mongul vs hulk. who wins? bloodlust is on. takes place in Engine city.

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Mongul vs hulk. who wins? bloodlust is on. takes place in Engine city.

Hulk

Soujaboy
Mongul

xmeat
hulk chokes him to death.

juggernaut66666
Edit

xmeat
mongul teeth get knocked the **** out

bigbran
Mongul.

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Mongul. just face it you have no respect for hulk come on mongul.

thanospimphand
mongul.......................................

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
just face it you have no respect for hulk come on mongul. Originally posted by Soujaboy
Mongul Originally posted by bigbran
Mongul. Originally posted by thanospimphand
Notice something?
Just face it, you have no respect for Hulk, if you're going to give him the win in every thread.

juggernaut66666
Mongul.

xmeat
Notice something?
Just face it, you have no respect for Hulk, if you're going to give him the win in every thread. please man mongul gets knocked the **** out hulks already proven he's superior .

bigbran
please man mongul gets knocked the **** out hulks already proven he's superior . When was this? When Hulk was fighting Thing? When Hulk was getting his ass kicked by Namor? When Hulk has an even track record against Spider-Man? When Hulk gets beat a couple times by a furry midget?

Also, Mongul. You probably don't even know who Mongul is...

Soujaboy
please man mongul gets knocked the **** out hulks already proven he's superior .

Um, Mongul is a DC Character, were did you get this supposition that Hulk has already proven he's superior?

xmeat
When was this? When Hulk was fighting Thing? When Hulk was getting his ass kicked by Namor? When Hulk has an even track record against Spider-Man? When Hulk gets beat a couple times by a furry midget?

Also, Mongul. You probably don't even know who Mongul is... no lifting a mountain, destroying a planet sized asteroid, beating onslaught, juggernaut, fighting classic drax the destroyer.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Um, Mongul is a DC Character, were did you get this supposition that Hulk has already proven he's superior? should i care there are many marvel characters superior to mongul.

Soujaboy
no lifting a mountain, destroying a planet sized asteroid, beating onslaught, juggernaut, fighting classic drax the destroyer.

Hulk never lifted a mountain, he braced it along with Iron Man.

Mindless/Savage Hulk have never destroyed an asteroid.

Hulk didn't defeat Onslaught, with outside help Hulk was allowed by Onslaught to crack his armor. Not impressive considering Thor and Cyclops did the same at base lv's.

Hulk has never defeated Juggernaut, all their fights have ended in stalemates or Cain as the victor.

Thor fought and easily defeated Drax with the power gem.

Mongul wins.

Soujaboy
should i care there are many marvel characters superior to mongul.

Agreed, Hulk just isn't one of them. wink

bigbran
no lifting a mountain, destroying a planet sized asteroid, beating onslaught, juggernaut, fighting classic drax the destroyer. Bracing a mountain? Wow, so much better than the moving planet people that Mongul fights.

He only destroyed the asteroid by speed, and his duribility. It had nothing to do with strength. Think it through.

He only broke Onslaught's armour, in which Onslaught wanted him to.

He only beat Juggernaut when he was War, and even then he didn't beat him, he only stopped him. Juggernaut has a winning track record against Hulk minus War, and even with War he still has a winning track record, since War never beat him.

Oh wow, Thanos has beaten Drax (with one shot, a couple times), but you won't admit that Thanos will beat Hulk.

So, it would seem, that you know nothing of the circumstances. Maybe that is why you overhype Hulk so much.

Soujaboy
Hulk never lifted a mountain, he braced it along with Iron Man.

Mindless/Savage Hulk have never destroyed an asteroid.

Hulk didn't defeat Onslaught, with outside help Hulk was allowed by Onslaught to crack his armor. Not impressive considering Thor and Cyclops did the same at base lv's.

Hulk has never defeated Juggernaut, all their fights have ended in stalemates or Cain as the victor.

Thor fought and easily defeated Drax with the power gem.

Mongul wins.

Redatom65
xmeat has commented on this thread dozens of times. Be honest here this is a real good fight. Mongul hyas Hulk come to War World and Hulk bests his way to the main event where he has to face Mongul. Despite the closeness. I think Mongul takes this one very closely. 6/10

xmeat
hulk lifted the damn mountain and it was grey hulk that destroyed the asteroid. Hulks defeated and stailmated many superior to mongoose mongul is no thanos can he heal from anything like hulk can he increase his strength due to rage can he jump high enough to reach the solar system. Im so sick and tired of you people doubting and callling all of hulks greatest feats pis HULK10/10.

Redatom65
Xmeat I hear by decree thee, KMC's Biggest Hulk Fan Boy.

*pauses for applause*

You can expect your award through telegram. Congradulations stick out tongue

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
Xmeat I hear by decree thee, KMC's Biggest Hulk Fan Boy.

*pauses for applause*

You can expect your award through telegram. Congradulations stick out tongue get lost hulk hater.

bigbran
hulk lifted the damn mountain and it was grey hulk that destroyed the asteroid. Hulks defeated and stailmated many superior to mongoose mongul is no thanos can he heal from anything like hulk can he increase his strength due to rage can he jump high enough to reach the solar system. Im so sick and tired of you people doubting and callling all of hulks greatest feats pis HULK10/10. Umm... I know what he did, a little better than you, it seems.

Also, the feats you mentioned, AREN'T his greatest feats. And I never said they were pis. I actually explained what HAPPENED, not twisting the truth.

Mongul.

Soujaboy
hulk lifted the damn mountain and it was grey hulk that destroyed the asteroid. Hulks defeated and stailmated many superior to mongoose mongul is no thanos can he heal from anything like hulk can he increase his strength due to rage can he jump high enough to reach the solar system. Im so sick and tired of you people doubting and callling all of hulks greatest feats pis HULK10/10.

Hulk didn't lift the mountain, it's was dropped on him. The Mountain was then braced along he and Iron man's backs. In other words, Hulk was only supporting a small portion of the mountain.

Such as?

He won't need to heal, he'll just quickly subdue Hulk.

When has Hulk jumped far enough to see our solar system?

Mongul wins.

xmeat
Umm... I know what he did, a little better than you, it seems.

Also, the feats you mentioned, AREN'T his greatest feats. And I never said they were pis. I actually explained what HAPPENED, not twisting the truth.

Mongul. mongul gets choked out abomination would knock mongul face in his head.

Soujaboy
mongul gets choked out abomination would knock mongul face in his head.

Yeah... roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
Hulk didn't lift the mountain, it's was dropped on him. The Mountain was then braced along he and Iron man's backs. In other words, Hulk was only supporting a small portion of the mountain.

Such as?

He won't need to heal, he'll just quickly subdue Hulk.

When has Hulk jumped far enough to see our solar system?

Mongul wins. go see hulk jumping that far in the respect thread monfool

By Crom!
I adore the Hulk and he and Mongul are in some respects similar, 'Mongul was once "Champion" of Warworld. Hulk hasa often been a "gladitorial champion". Unfortunately Monguls base strength is so much higher he would kill Hulk before he got mad enough to hurt him. It's that simple. Unless of course it was in a comic and the writers decided otherwise, which they would! smile

rock

By Crom!

bigbran
mongul gets choked out abomination would knock mongul face in his head. The proof is uncanny!
Thor KOed a Abomination that was on Hulk's base strength with one punch.

xmeat
The proof is uncanny!
Thor KOed a Abomination that was on Hulk's base strength with one punch. amd hulk beat thors ass next.
mongul is in no way stronger than hulk or blonsky mongul was a champion on a planet with a lot of weakass aliens anyway.

bigbran
amd hulk beat thors ass next.
mongul is in no way stronger than hulk or blonsky mongul was a champion on a planet with a lot of weakass aliens anyway. Hulk stalemates Thor in the physical game, until he gets enough sufficent strength.
To be honest, this actually shows the difference in strength from Hulk, to Thor in bases.

Mongul is on Superman's range of strength.

PC Mongul would rape Hulk.

Soujaboy
amd hulk beat thors ass next.
mongul is in no way stronger than hulk or blonsky mongul was a champion on a planet with a lot of weakass aliens anyway.

Thor stalemates Hulk in the physical department in most of their fights, once though he killed him.

Mongul is far stronger Than Hulk's base lv.

xmeat
Hulk stalemates Thor in the physical game, until he gets enough sufficent strength.
To be honest, this actually shows the difference in strength from Hulk, to Thor in bases.

Mongul is on Superman's range of strength.

PC Mongul would rape Hulk. and so is hulk. Onslaught hulk would rape mongul next,.

Soujaboy
and so is hulk. Onslaught hulk would rape mongul next,.

Mindless Hulk did nothing, he was allowed by Onslaught to crack his armor.

bigbran
and so is hulk. Onslaught hulk would rape mongul next,. Hulk mad enough is on Superman's level, and can get higher. Key words though, "mad enough".

"Onslaught Hulk" had Jean Grey help him out.
PC Mongul would beat him anyway.

xmeat
Mindless Hulk did nothing, he was allowed by Onslaught to crack his armor. no he wasn't you have no proof whats so ever that onslaught simply allowed hulk to beat him stop doubting hulk mongul loses.

xmeat
Hulk mad enough is on Superman's level, and can get higher. Key words though, "mad enough".

"Onslaught Hulk" had Jean Grey help him out.
PC Mongul would beat him anyway. BS

bigbran
BS Umm... PC Mongul was one of the most physically powerful people in DC at the time.

He handled PC Supes. PC Supes has blown a solar system away with a sneeze.

Soujaboy
no he wasn't you have no proof whats so ever that onslaught simply allowed hulk to beat him stop doubting hulk mongul loses.

no expression laughing laughing hysterical laughing out loud laughing

Evil_Ash
PC Mongul would win ludicrously easily.

Jyppe
no he wasn't you have no proof whats so ever that onslaught simply allowed hulk to beat him stop doubting hulk mongul loses.

He did state that he let Hulk break his armor. And, wasn't Hulk KOed in the process? So you can't say he beat Onslaught.

UniOmni
Hulk gets my nod, on both Senior and Junior.

Mongul isn't that much stronger than Hulk, and enraged Hulk is clearly on the level.

Redatom65
lol I have a perfect reason to hate Hulk. THere's no point in the character except to Smash. He's so damn one dimensional. That's why some writers struggle in writing the character.

Mongul still wins

Martian_mind
WOW.....this is starting to peak and then....the backlash....oh i'm drooling just thinking of the matches people are gonna put hulk in.

Accel
lol I have a perfect reason to hate Hulk. THere's no point in the character except to Smash. He's so damn one dimensional. That's why some writers struggle in writing the character.

Mongul still wins
It's really more about the man unleashing the monster to a world that tends to treat him like crap. As Peter David showed, there can be much to the character, but like any other character, Hulk's had good writers and he's had crappy writers.

Redatom65
Peter David's run was fantastic. Made me appreciate the character. Then you look at Planet Hulk and stuff. All meaning to the concept has been lost in the last 40 years more times than not :-/

Beta Ray Howard
Peter David was the man when it came to Hulk. Made him powerful, made him interesting.

I fear for World War Hulk, because the art looks horrible.

Redatom65
love Peter David. It's cause of his writng, Genis-Vell is one of my favorite characters. :-)

xmeat
love Peter David. It's cause of his writng, Genis-Vell is one of my favorite characters. :-) genis vell does kickass just like hulks gonna kick monguls ass if they ever do meet.

Redatom65
we'll take the idea ans sell it to fox, k xmeat? Share the profit 50/50

Anonimator
i'm a little surprised here! its a surprise see more people thinking mongul will win this fight! its very hard to do a avaliation about mongul! wonder woman did nothing against him, but against the ciborgue he is like a litle child against him! based on this fact
Hulk 7/10

By Crom!
The Hulk has had many brilliant runs not just Peter Davids. The present Planet Hulk is excellent. HE still loses to Mongul though.

xmeat
hulk 9/10

juggernaut66666
hulk 9/10
Nah.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah. yah roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by By Crom!
HE still loses to Mongul though.
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
PC Mongul would win ludicrously easily.
Originally posted by thanospimphand
Mongul

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
there idiots your point roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sparkz
Now this I find interesting people on these forums have been saying "We aren't taking away Hulks feats but if this character were to use their speed then they would beat Hulk" I can understand that but when we get to a character which is essentially just like Hulk as in really really strong suddenly Hulk has no chance, hasn't Hulk proven that going toe to toe with him makes him a beast honestly I can see the Hulk getting beaten up for a while then getting strong enough to go up against Mongul, mainly I can't see him one shotting Hulk because, well its not often people do.

qqqqqqq
hulk 9/10 mongul a superman class level strength only has a 10% chance of winning hulk. WOW! clapping thumb up

qqqqqqq
tell me honestly in your opinion how strong is hulk?

Redatom65
there idiots your point roll eyes (sarcastic)

you spelt "there" wrong it's T-H-E-Y-'-R-E

So I think that clearly shows that you my meaty chum is the idiot stick out tongue

Soljer
you spelt "there" wrong it's T-H-E-I-R

So I think that clearly shows that you my meaty chum is the idiot stick out tongue

Uhm....

They're.

wink.

Redatom65
:LMAO:

xmeat
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
tell me honestly in your opinion how strong is hulk? hulk strength has the potential to be even greater than supes.

Bentley
Hulk has an oportunity to beat Mongul, but the difference of base powers is too much -starting in closer power levels Hulk would rape him.

I'm not sure how much though, 1/10 for Hulk?

Evil_Ash
hulk strength has the potential to be even greater than supes.

And Mongul was stronger than planet juggling Supes.

Heck, he even fought off both Supes and MM together. Hulk would be the least of his problems.

Oh and btw:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8082/26687904op3.jpg

jgiant
Yeah way to use marvel vs. dc crossover in a way that would make it seem that it wasn't voted on by fans. Anywho, for everyone who says hulk only lifted a portion of the mountain, may i remind u that iron man was only there for a small amount of time and then he left leaving the hulk to support it BY HIMSELF for a brief period of time, that is y mr. fantastic was making him mad. And breaking onslaughts armor is something that no other marvel character could do sooo...i guess thats a feat right? And hulk has also closed an earthquake fissue with his bare hands and recently held together the world he is in in planet hulk. He has also taken on entire teams of hero's and beating them all. The fact is hulk is the physically strongest hero marvel has and thats how it is, u guys are going to have to deal with it...anyways i think its a tossup in this fight, i can't decide yet 5/10 for both.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by jgiant
And breaking onslaughts armor is something that no other marvel character could do sooo...i guess thats a feat right?

Onslaught wanted his armor to be broken.

Soljer
And breaking onslaughts armor is something that no other marvel character could do sooo...i guess thats a feat right?

Since when did DC buy the rights to Thor and Cyclops?

confused

jgiant
Onslaught wanted his armor to be broken. And that means he weakened it right?????Originally posted by Soljer
Since when did DC buy the rights to Thor and Cyclops?

confused Since when did they break it entirely in one shot, WOW cyclops craked it a little, WOW thor went through his armor! They didn't totally destroy it. In one blow might i add.

Evil_Ash
And that means he weakened it right?????

That whole crossover was PIS writing from start to finish, so honestly I have no clue stick out tongue

jgiant
That whole crossover was PIS writing from start to finish, so honestly I have no clue stick out tongue So saying onslaught wanted his armor broken means absolutely nothing and takes 0% away from hulk's feat.

batdude123
Mongul would destroy Hulk.

xmeat
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk has an oportunity to beat Mongul, but the difference of base powers is too much -starting in closer power levels Hulk would rape him.

I'm not sure how much though, 1/10 for Hulk? i/10 are you crazy.

xmeat
And Mongul was stronger than planet juggling Supes.

Heck, he even fought off both Supes and MM together. Hulk would be the least of his problems.

Oh and btw:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8082/26687904op3.jpg notice how supes said hulk took his best punches and was standing up to it.

Evil_Ash
notice how supes said hulk took his best punches and was standing up to it.

And got defeated in the end.

xmeat
And got defeated in the end. plus that was weakass professor hulk.

bigbran
plus that was weakass professor hulk. Even if it was... What the f**k?
Shows how much you know about Pro. Hulk.

Actually, I think you have displayed how little you know about any Hulk.

xmeat
Even if it was... What the f**k?
Shows how much you know about Pro. Hulk.

Actually, I think you have displayed how little you know about any Hulk. everyone knows professor hulk is nothing compared to mindless

HULKSTER04
how will mongul fare against the Hulk?

qqqqqqq
hulk strength has the potential to be even greater than supes. potential isn't going to help him win

qqqqqqq
plus that was weakass professor hulk. professor hulk has the brains to use his powers to full extent so who you're calling a weakass?

spetznaz

xmeat
you do know i dont care all you people do is make hulk look weak just about every damn hulk vs thread you'll say he gets pwned by people he could clearly beat due to his past feats ww, lobo, and now mongul wtf juggernaut would fix all of them. And so will hulk.

qqqqqqq
you do know i dont care all you people do is make hulk look weak just about every damn hulk vs thread you'll say he gets pwned by people he could clearly beat due to his past feats ww, lobo, and now mongul wtf juggernaut would fix all of them. And so will hulk. well xmeat denying is equivalent to cheating yourself

spetznaz
XMeat, we do not make the Hulk look weak!
In fact I would bet every single person who has posted on this thread ranks the Hulk very high when it comes to strength, resilience, fortitude, and the like.

The Hulk is a star, and there is no denying that.

The problem is this .....you basically have all of these threads that pit the Hulk against characters he would have NO chance of defeating in a KMC style match (that is, where neither character is jobbing, neither character is trying to have a long battle, and both characters are trying to KILL the other as soon as possible and using ALL of their available powers and attributes to the utmost).

While the Hulk is a major powerhouse, he is simply not in the league of someone like Superman (I use Superman because you have, on several occassions, claimed that the Hulk could destroy Superman without much problem).

In a KMC match the fight would be over before it began.

Why?

Various reasons, but the most paramount are that Superman has a stronger base strength than the Hulk, and by the time the Hulk got angry enough the fight would be over.
Secondly Superman has far more powers than the Hulk (whose main ...no, only .... powers are strength, a healing factor, and the ability to locate where he first turned into the Hulk due to the gamma detonation). Superman, on the other hand, essentially has the powers of an entire X-men team (and those powers are amped up to the nth degree).
Third of those powers there is speed. With Superman's speed the Hulk could never be able to even see Superman, let alone touch him. A good example of how this would work can be seen in the Superman Movie (I hate using that example, but I need something simple and direct). Remember the part where the bad guy was shooting the gattling gun, and Superman was flying so fast the bullest were moving in slow motion! Now imagine the Hulk trying to punch (basically Hulk's MAIN, and to a large part only, offensive weapon, apart from the slap, the foot stomp and the clap) Superman! Nothing the Hulk threw would connect.

In comics it is even shown better ....for instance Superman moving so fast he is almost intangible.

To Superman the Hulk would seem to be standing still. And no, this doesn't require Superman to move at light speed. Or even NEAR lightspeed. Actually all he needs to do is move at low hypersonic speed (or for that matter high supersonic) and the Hulk could never hit him. If Superman moved faster the Hulk couldn't even be able to see him.

Anyways, to cut a long story short.

WE are NOT Hulk haters. Most (if not all) people here respect the Hulk. However you are making an oaf of yourself, and turning the Hulk into some gag!

Actually on another thread a self-confessed Hulk fanboy URGED you to stop, saying that you were making the Hulk seem like a joke. that was a Hulk fanboy (according to him).

Furthermore, you make the thing seem like an even bigger joke when you simply state 'Hulk wins' without giving an explanation of how! A LOGICAL explanation.
For instance in the Hulk vs Flash thread I asked you to give me a solid case of how the Hulk could even tag the Flash.
No response.

You just end up looking like some kid who knows nothing about the people you think the Hulk can beat, and knows nothing about the Hulk.

By comparison, someone like Wolverine8888 (a major Wolvie fanboy of days long past) AT LEAST used to know a good bit about Wolverine. Actually a lot (his major problem was that he simply didn't know anything about the OTHER characters he thought Wolvie could beat, or he simply adored Wolvie so much he became blind to his own delusions and fanboyism). But at least he knew Wolverine to some extent

Same thing about Golem 370. He may have a very skewed opinion of the DC Universe, and he is a veritable groupie of the Marvel Universe, but at least he tries hard. He even gives reasons (many of them weak, but he does), and he spends a lot of time creating character profile links to that marvel website he likes so much. Furthermore every now and then Golem will actually make a very good match.

As for you ....you neither have Wolverine8888's knowledge on the character you claim to support, and you are nowhere as hardworking as Golem 370.

All it seems is you are some person who knows nothing about comics and just goes around creating threads that you know nothing about, and smearing a really good character (the hulk) in the process.

You are worse than a fanboy .....you are a leech. A character leech.

Like one of those kids who get those fake stick-on tattoos and walk around feeling good and macho when all they are is simply some wannabe with a peel-off sticker!

Peel off the Hulk!

xmeat
were talking about mongul not superman i dont believe mongul can beat hulk at all. And hulk did fight supes already and fought him quite good supes even said hulk took his best punches thats words from superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by spetznaz
XMeat, we do not make the Hulk look weak!
In fact I would bet every single person who has posted on this thread ranks the Hulk very high when it comes to strength, resilience, fortitude, and the like.

The Hulk is a star, and there is no denying that.

The problem is this .....you basically have all of these threads that pit the Hulk against characters he would have NO chance of defeating in a KMC style match (that is, where neither character is jobbing, neither character is trying to have a long battle, and both characters are trying to KILL the other as soon as possible and using ALL of their available powers and attributes to the utmost).

While the Hulk is a major powerhouse, he is simply not in the league of someone like Superman (I use Superman because you have, on several occassions, claimed that the Hulk could destroy Superman without much problem).

In a KMC match the fight would be over before it began.

Why?

Various reasons, but the most paramount are that Superman has a stronger base strength than the Hulk, and by the time the Hulk got angry enough the fight would be over.
Secondly Superman has far more powers than the Hulk (whose main ...no, only .... powers are strength, a healing factor, and the ability to locate where he first turned into the Hulk due to the gamma detonation). Superman, on the other hand, essentially has the powers of an entire X-men team (and those powers are amped up to the nth degree).
Third of those powers there is speed. With Superman's speed the Hulk could never be able to even see Superman, let alone touch him. A good example of how this would work can be seen in the Superman Movie (I hate using that example, but I need something simple and direct). Remember the part where the bad guy was shooting the gattling gun, and Superman was flying so fast the bullest were moving in slow motion! Now imagine the Hulk trying to punch (basically Hulk's MAIN, and to a large part only, offensive weapon, apart from the slap, the foot stomp and the clap) Superman! Nothing the Hulk threw would connect.

In comics it is even shown better ....for instance Superman moving so fast he is almost intangible.

To Superman the Hulk would seem to be standing still. And no, this doesn't require Superman to move at light speed. Or even NEAR lightspeed. Actually all he needs to do is move at low hypersonic speed (or for that matter high supersonic) and the Hulk could never hit him. If Superman moved faster the Hulk couldn't even be able to see him.

Anyways, to cut a long story short.

WE are NOT Hulk haters. Most (if not all) people here respect the Hulk. However you are making an oaf of yourself, and turning the Hulk into some gag!

Actually on another thread a self-confessed Hulk fanboy URGED you to stop, saying that you were making the Hulk seem like a joke. that was a Hulk fanboy (according to him).

Furthermore, you make the thing seem like an even bigger joke when you simply state 'Hulk wins' without giving an explanation of how! A LOGICAL explanation.
For instance in the Hulk vs Flash thread I asked you to give me a solid case of how the Hulk could even tag the Flash.
No response.

You just end up looking like some kid who knows nothing about the people you think the Hulk can beat, and knows nothing about the Hulk.

By comparison, someone like Wolverine8888 (a major Wolvie fanboy of days long past) AT LEAST used to know a good bit about Wolverine. Actually a lot (his major problem was that he simply didn't know anything about the OTHER characters he thought Wolvie could beat, or he simply adored Wolvie so much he became blind to his own delusions and fanboyism). But at least he knew Wolverine to some extent

Same thing about Golem 370. He may have a very skewed opinion of the DC Universe, and he is a veritable groupie of the Marvel Universe, but at least he tries hard. He even gives reasons (many of them weak, but he does), and he spends a lot of time creating character profile links to that marvel website he likes so much. Furthermore every now and then Golem will actually make a very good match.

As for you ....you neither have Wolverine8888's knowledge on the character you claim to support, and you are nowhere as hardworking as Golem 370.

All it seems is you are some person who knows nothing about comics and just goes around creating threads that you know nothing about, and smearing a really good character (the hulk) in the process.

You are worse than a fanboy .....you are a leech. A character leech.

Like one of those kids who get those fake stick-on tattoos and walk around feeling good and macho when all they are is simply some wannabe with a peel-off sticker!

Peel off the Hulk!

This deserves a standing ovation.

Too bad it'll all be lost upon the likes of xmeat.

Redatom65
how many times did he state that the characters are figting at their best of their ability. no expression

spetznaz
were talking about mongul not superman i dont believe mongul can beat hulk at all. And hulk did fight supes already and fought him quite good supes even said hulk took his best punches thats words from superman.

Actually that quote has ALMOST in it ....and if you look 'almost' is in bold. Check out the comment .....read it well. You will notice 'almost' in it. Almost, like 'but,' basically negates what came before it (for your ease of comprehension, 'negate' means cancels out ...erases ....nullifies ....turns moot).

For example, if I say that you almost passed your exams then I mean you came close but you failed.
If I say that you almost hit the mark i mean you came close but no cigar.

As for me using Superman as an example, I explained why. Because of your statements on that character vs the Hulk (where you were even more adamant than on this thread).

Anyways XMeat, I really have nothing against you (and since you are not even a fanboy in my opinion there is no reason even going on with you).
All I ask is that you try to add more logic to your posts. Otherwise you are simply making yourself look like a sot.

When self-confessed Hulk fans start telling you to lay off the Hulk there is probably a reason for that.

Just think before you post .....that way you will not make mistakes like saying the Hulk can defeat Superman or hit the Flash.
Then study the character you claim to support (in this case actually make an investment in Hulk comics, and if you want to be good look at how different writers have written him. Wikipedia is NOT an alternative!!!)
Third look at the OTHER characters. A character's strength means nothing if his opponent has the same strength (if not greater) PLUS a host of other powers and factors going on for them. It is like me starting a thread based on a race between a Porsche and a fighter-jet .....now, a Porsche is one fast sports car .....but against a jet fighter it is worse than useless.

Do that and you will find that 98% of people are not disagreeing with you.

Jyppe
Originally posted by spetznaz

What's your beef with Golem? I wouldn't consider him a fanboy, even though I don't really follow his threads (He does make too many threads), but I wouldn't call him as half as bad as xmeat or Wolverine8888888

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
What's your beef with Golem? I wouldn't consider him a fanboy, even though I don't really follow his threads (He does make too many threads), but I wouldn't call him as half as bad as xmeat or Wolverine8888888

He ISN'T as bad as 88888 or xmeat.

But he IS a marvel fanboy. A well known one, in fact.

starlock
i might be a little confused about which mongul?
if it is the one in the days of superman dying(where GL had to take him out) in the reign of superman from this point back i have a good collection of his appearences
i would say the hulk wins
after that(i know its been awhile) did they do somthing with him? i swear i saw him training with superman? am i crazy

BTW i think this is a great thread good match up

xmeat
For the last time i am not a hulk fanboy my favorite character is spidey but i just hate how you people doubt all of hulks feats just to make him look weak.
You'll bring all the times he struggled against street heroes knowing supes has as well but you all choose to ignore those. You people have to understand that hulk really is the strongest one there is and his feats show it as well.
Just like supes he has gone toe to toe with the best his feats are every bit as great as supes.
Now lets talk about the speed yeah supes blitz some characters that were slower but i he didn't always win because of it.Hulk fought supes in 3 different crossovers and fought him quite well where was supes speed then. But some of you still imply supes wins 10/10 thats extreme biase right there. And now we have mongul someones who's clearly alot like hulk and hulk has no chance.
Just because he fought supes means he pounds hulk.
So everyone that can combat supes can beat huk to you'll.
Again maybe supes will win but to say hulk has no chance in hell is clearly fanboyism as well. Supes may win but it would be after one hell of a fight.

Soljer
1. What Wolverine level character has Superman ever struggled with? When has a Spiderman level character ever knocked Superman out?

2. Hulk fought Superman in three crossovers. Good for them. Why doesn't he use speed? Do you know the definition of PIS? Of FLvsSM?

3. The Hulk has no chance in HELL against Superman. Ever. Speed. Speed. Speed. Speed. Speed.

The Hulk is one dimensional. He's the best in his one dimension, sure, no one is taking that away from him.

But he's one dimensional.

Almost anyone who ONLY relies on strength and invulnerability will eventually go down to the Hulk.

But none of the characters you're trying to pit against the Hulk only rely on strength and invulnerability. Therein lies the problem.

xmeat
again that shows your a biased fanboy hulk fought supes and your answer to everything is pis. Venom ,batman, deathstroke,spidey, have all hade there fair share against supes.

xmeat
i just know he has an excuse fanboys always do.

batdude123
Venom

In a noncanon crossover AND Superman was depowered

*yawn*

batman

laughing

Yeah, while Bruce used kryptonite. Even then, Superman was still holding back, and Batman made note of this. Pathetic example.

During the Sacrifice arc, Superman shattered Bruce's bones with a speedblitz.

deathstroke

Deathstroke has NEVER given Superman problems. EVER.

The only two times they've squared off against one another, Superman pwned him both times. Hard.

spidey

*sigh*

Once again, in a NONCANON crossover, and Spider-man was being juiced with red sun radiation.

Your evidence sucks to say the least.

HigH ScholaR
Hulk takes this imo

LordFear
Hulk takes the win here

DevilGoblin
Hulk wrecks Mongul 9/10.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk wrecks Mongul 9/10.

Really?

batdude123
Really?

No.

xmeat
Originally posted by batdude123
No. yes

juggernaut66666
yes
How?

jasofisc
I hate the hulk (used to like him) but not as much as I hate Mongul (never liked him) So Hulk wins

batdude123
yes

no2

bigbran
Originally posted by jasofisc
I hate the hulk (used to like him) but not as much as I hate Mongul (never liked him) So Hulk wins Best reason in this thread... actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.