Have you guys read this??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
Im not sure if people posted this or not. If they have Im terribly sorry.

Capt. Jack Sparrow will buckle his swash for a fourth instalment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, Jerry Bruckheimer confirms.

"We've got a good jump on a story we're going to do," the producer tells the Sun when asked about continuing Sparrow's adventures beyond next summer's At Worlds End.

"We hope to (do more sequels)."

Clearly, any plans to leave Pirates a trilogy ended about the time July's Dead Man's Chest grossed a record-shattering US$132 million in its opening weekend, eventually crossing the $1 billion mark in worldwide box office.

Key to any Pirates 4, 5 or 6 is the participation of Johnny Depp, of course; fortunately for Bruckheimer and Co., Depp has publicly stated he'd be up for more high-seas action.

The third episode will bow in May during an impossibly competitive month that also sees Spider-Man 3 and Shrek The Third premiere.

(Reports Orlando Bloom would be killed off in the third instalment have been officially denied, although one has to wonder how much longer Bloom wants to play second mate to an over-the-top Depp.)

Joining Depp, Bloom and Keira Knightley in At Worlds End -- which is still shooting -- are Chow Yun Fat (as Capt. Sao Feng) and, in a cameo, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards.

"He was great to be with. He didn't want to leave; he was having the best time," Bruckheimer says.

Is his head OK after he fell out of a tree in Fiji?

"Apparently."

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2006/11/05/2241715.html

LovelyOne
I think someone posted this already confused but thanks big grin

Why is never a mention of keira at all?? LOL things are so silent all the time when it comes to her..If they say "no" then AWE is an obious W/E ending..but if they say she IS then its OBVIOUS she's gonna be Jack's love interest in the 4th because Orlando IS second fiddle..its all he ever will be next to Depp..

sparrobethroxmy
well i think they didn't talk about keira becuz they dont want to give any huge spoilers

Chiki Mina
Now thats interesting. And theres no talks with Keira. I think they are keeping that, because if they say no then its W/E if they say yes then Its J/E. I think they wanna keep Keira as a secret bc it could give too much info away. Its understandable.

crazychic
ya it is but lets think of the people who come to see her (weird) well thats kind of a waste 4 them isnt it just putting a perspective out there

sparrobethroxmy
well if will died or as disney said he is not dying it's up to orlando if he wants to keep doing potc. ok i got that part but there is something there....i got it!!!!

if it's up to orlando if he wants to keep doing potc films then it must mean j/l end up becuz we all no will is nothing if he has no eleizabeth it is she who makes him playing lol sorry im babbling again

evilm0nki3
They can fire orlando if they want HAHAHA

big grin

well, lay off.

crazychic
thats really messed up

Red Two
They Cany Fire Orlando.Well they can but they cant couz then there won be anymore movies and if there wou be most likely he woud be replaced by someone else(WHICH I HATE IN MOVIES!!!!!)i realy hate when they replace actors.What woud you do if they woud fire Johny(By the way they are) evil face

tee_pirategirl
* rolls eyes* yeah right...I hope keira stays though I like her and I think she really fits the roll, lots of ppl don't like her I do though. and they TOTALLY can fire orlando..but they're probably not FIRING him..I think something happens in the 3rd that he HAS to leave

crazychic
i hope not, and i totally agree w/ redtwo, but idont think the movi would be as good without johny

sparrobethroxmy
Pirates will still be a best seller even is Orlando or will is gone and w/o keira or elizabeth and johny and jack im not so sure but mainly w/o Jack!!

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by crazychic
i hope not, and i totally agree w/ redtwo, but idont think the movi would be as good without johny

I hope will stays I mean I'm an obviouse J/L shipper but I still want will to stay...all I'm saying is the rumors say he MIGHT not be coming back for 4

crazychic
well that would suck he makes the movie complete and thnx for agrreing w/ me thats cool
smile

willofthewisp
Doesn't also depend if Keira has another project lined up? I think she's supposed to film at least two more movies after AWE, so it might be a while for her and Johnny to have similar schedules.

Chiki Mina
Johnny is going to film a movie right away after AWE. Its The Rum Diaries

crazychic
no i think they will have her in it she makes it complete if not im boycotting (not really) but still that would suck

KLULEZZ
they never talk about keira continuing the pirates of the caribbean movies because i heard she sacrifices her soul to calypso and dies

sorry but it is what i heard

PirateDiva
Ummmm... dont like the Sound of that!!!!!

crazychic
neither do i

Mistypirate
sad
Well guess again, thats the way they are going to get rid of her. Go ahead Disney kill everyone!!! bawling

crazychic
wow that totally sucks man now im totally sad sad

sparrobethroxmy
i know! thats is sad maybe it is another rumor

crazychic
i sure hope so otherwise im ganna be depressed fo a while maybe ill do yoga too

PirateDiva
Join us in the Threapy thread....lol!!

crazychic
i already did im ganna stay for a while

KLULEZZ
~the rumor bout elizabeths death is true~~the articles from the daily mail and contact music confirm it~~elizabeth dies, will becomes davey jones~~jack will be ok and he will do another film in 2009 after sweeny todd, rum diary, and shantaram~

Chiki Mina
Elizabeth? Keira leaving? If thats so then they could say goodbye to pirates 4!! Jack just cant be by himself. TAHTS FUKIN BORING!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by KLULEZZ
~the rumor bout elizabeths death is true~~the articles from the daily mail and contact music confirm it~~elizabeth dies, will becomes davey jones~~jack will be ok and he will do another film in 2009 after sweeny todd, rum diary, and shantaram~
I personally think that ending is all lies..big grin well the liz killing herself thing is..thats totally not in her character..remember Will told her to wait for him in the prison and she said she would...she totally didnt..she's not gonna kill herself for him..Will also told her to wait an gaurd the chest and she refused.

Its just not in her character to give up her life for another.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by KLULEZZ

Seee stuff like this is what puts my nerves over the edge....i know they are just rumors but still at this point we dont know squat about whats really happening in AWE....sooooo rumors are all we have to live by....so ya to the theray thread I go!!! confused

Mistypirate
I wouldn't pay attention to this person, she obviously is a nut job.

PirateDiva
lol

mmoviejunkie
she said she got it from contact music
isn't contact music a shitty website, and everything they say is practically a lie??
thats the same website that said some actor who's last name is Blessed is going to be another one of jack's eniems-and he isn't even listed on imdb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.