Batman has stolen Superman's powers !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Batman has stolen Superman's powers and decide's 2 destroy the marvel earth.. who of these 6 marvel guy's are powerfull enough to stop him ..

1.Iron man

2.thanos

3.The Hulk

4.Namor

5.Thor (without Odinforce or rune magic)

6.silver surfer

ow and they all get one week preptime cool

Discuss !!

StarsNeverFall7
Youve made a pretty deadly combination. Superman has quoted Batman as being the most dangerous man on the planet, being just human. With Supermans powers, his abilites are literally endless, espically if he keeps the ruthless mindset of batman who will fight anyone without second thought and kill them in the same instant.

I think that 1, 3, 4, and 5 are a mute point. Iron man and hulk get beat no questions asked, Namor cant do squat out of water really, and well Thor may beat Superman, its never by a far margain, its by no margain at all when you bring Batman into the equation.

Thanos and Surfer are going to be where the problem comes in, granted superman is powerful and with batmans intellect hes deadly. I personally dont think that even with the combination they can put out enough to with hold with the cosmic power that Thanos and Surfer both draw from...

Another question, in this scenario, does Batman still have the mental blocks that superman puts on himself?

Darth Macabre
The Bat-God with Superman's powers and jobber aura? Hm, nothing short of Galactus can beat him.

Why do you have Thanos before Namor and the Hulk?

Jvenom
Batman with Superman's powers equals unstoppable for most beings below skyfather. I am not sure if Thanos could even take him.

D-Block
2,5,and 6 IMO

lando005
marvel's gonna need more backup

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The Bat-God with Superman's powers and jobber aura? Hm, nothing short of Galactus can beat him.

Why do you have Thanos before Namor and the Hulk?

Originally posted by lando005
marvel's gonna need more backup

Originally posted by Jvenom
Batman with Superman's powers equals unstoppable for most beings below skyfather. I am not sure if Thanos could even take him.

Ignorance.

Thanos would EMBARRASS Superbatman, Thor would likely draw with him, and the Surfer would still beat him for a majority.

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Jvenom

how wouldn't thanos be able to handle a supes with bats intellect since thanos is already way more intellegant than batman and also thanos's power is far greater than supes as well. how do u sermise that bats will even make that much of a difference?

fsufan89
Surfer ends him

Soljer
Originally posted by fsufan89
Surfer ends him

As does Thanos, and perhaps Thor.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Soljer
Ignorance.

Thanos would EMBARRASS Superbatman, Thor would likely draw with him, and the Surfer would still beat him for a majority.

LoL Wait, wait, time out; you actually thought my post was serious?

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
LoL Wait, wait, time out; you actually thought my post was serious?

Not quite.

I just lumped it in with the rest, stick out tongue.

Validus
Ignorance.

I think Batman's skills along with Superman's power will trump Thor more often than not. I think Bruce would be the speedblitzing type.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
I think Batman's skills along with Superman's power will trump Thor more often than not. I think Bruce would be the speedblitzing type.

Meh, while I believe that Thor lacks the speed TO speedblitz, I also believe he has the reaction speed to REACT to one. Assuming that this is non-jobbing Thor that will actually USE his versatility, Thor'll pull even, or a majority on Superbatman.

H. S. 6
2, 5, and 6 could take him.

Darth Vegas
Thanos, Thor, and Surfer could definitely stop Bat/Supes

I watch Pokemon
2 and 6 can stop him, 5 has a chance.

h1a8
Ignorance.

How would Thanos embarrass him?
His fighting ability is much greater. This increases superman's already trememdous reflexes a hundred fold.
Batman strikes probably hundred times greater than clark without his powers. This is because of his much greater strength and technique of strikes. Thus giving batman superman powers will make him strike a hundred times greater than superman himself. And take away the mental blocks that supes has and bats will strike astronomically greater than regular supes.

Thus he will beat the shiz out of Thor and Silver Surfer.

I believe that regular supes would beat the crap outta SS (Some of you is going to let me have it for these statement I know).

Soljer
Originally posted by h1a8
I believe that regular supes would beat the crap outta SS (Some of you is going to let me have it for these statement I know).

And thus? We can ignore the entirety of your post, as your opinion is rendered invalid.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Batman has stolen Superman's powers and decide's 2 destroy the marvel earth.. who of these 6 marvel guy's are powerfull enough to stop him ..

1.Iron man

2.thanos

3.The Hulk

4.Namor

6.silver surfer

Discuss !!

lol Thanos with one week prep at 2?

laughing

don't shiv
add super speed and diagnostics to the bats intellect a shopping list prep time And a laboratory , the Bat will erase the marvel universe.

Brains over Brawn. ftw.

Aqua-pimp
Ya know i've listed the characters just randomly not in order of powerlevel or preptime capabilitie's wink

Soljer
Originally posted by don't shiv
add super speed and diagnostics to the bats intellect a shopping list prep time And a laboratory , the Bat will erase the marvel universe.

Brains over Brawn. ftw.

Thanos.

'Nuff Said.

complexbrother
Only the Silver Surfer. Batman (with all his skills, abilities and attitude) with Superman's powers would be almost unstoppable.

Thanos would be a foregone conclusion, we all know he would win.

Grimm22
Batman has stolen Superman's powers and decide's 2 destroy the marvel earth

I have no respect for anyone who is too lazy to type a three letter word no expression

Mindship
If Batman has Superman's powers, then he also has Superman's weaknesses...and with a week of prep, that could prove deadly for SuperBats.

Thanos, Surfer and Thor have what it takes to beat SuperBats especially if they utilize Superman's weaknesses. Since these three don't have a comparable Achilles' Heel, it would take more than a week, I think, for SuperBats to come up with a comparable strategy for each of them.

With that week of prep, Iron Man may also have a chance...maybe.

Without exploiting Superman's weaknesses, Thanos, Surfer and Thor still take down SuperBats, just not as quickly or as easily.

Priest
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Thanos, Thor, and Surfer could definitely stop Bat/Supes
i would agree

Superboy Prime
I think Bats would have contingency plan to handle Kal-El's weaknesses. While I agree Thanos would still curbstomp SuperBat I've got to disagree on the Thor part. Superman's powerset without mental blocks plus Bruce's cunning and ruthlesness would be deadly for Thor IMO. Not that Thor will get WTFOwned, but the way I see Bats he will do whatever it takes for him to take down his adversary and with Supes's speed and strength god knows just how far he will go to put Thor down. On Surfer I think it would be a 6/10 in Surfer's favor due to his recent powerup.

Edit: Superbat should get prep also...I mean Bruce is not stupid enough nor does he have such a giant ego to think he can take on Marvel Earth without prep of his own even with Superman's powers.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
I have no respect for anyone who is too lazy to type a three letter word no expression

It'd be two letters. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Batman in Supermans body is unstoppable to anyone below skyfather?

Not.

He still gets beaten by Surfer and Thanos, and even easier by Thor.

Batman going from human, to superhuman top tier, is going to be lost.

Superman has to actually ramp up his senses, to do the speedblitz thing, iirc.

That took years to get downpact.

Batman wouldn't know where to begin, cuz there isn't a transition from human to godlike.

Thor beats Superbat easier than he beats Superman.

Surfer wins regardless of who's driving, and Thanos is the same.

Aqua-pimp
Men fock you cool And i don't have respect for guy's who are fanboys of super-bitches made out of rock's that get there ass kicked by almost every super powered sucker on a regular basis laughing ***** please... cool

Soljer
Men fock you cool And i don't have respect for guy's who are fanboys of super-bitches made out of rock's that get there ass kicked by almost every super powered sucker on a regular basis laughing ***** please... cool

Who the **** do you think YOU are, punk?

Grimm > You.

And that's saying something...

(Just playing, Grimm, wink )

Aqua-pimp
And who the **** do you think YOU are? wink

Aunt May >> Aunt May's doodoo >>>>you

(yo Grimm, just playing biatch cool

juggernaut66666
If you keep bashing members like that you won't last long here

Aqua-pimp
Ey you know ya ain't start none there ain't be none wink

rotiart

1.Iron man

2.thanos

3.The Hulk

4.Namor

6.silver surfer

Discuss !!

This better be a list and not a tower...

in any case only Thanos stands a chance... Hell... he basically is batman with superman's powers (without the speed) big grin

Soljer
Ey you know ya ain't start none there ain't be none wink

You've already proved your rabid ignorance. No need to go any further, either be civil and do as you're supposed to do on the board, or...

Well, Juggernaut wasn't far off. You won't last too long.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
This better be a list and not a tower...

in any case only Thanos stands a chance... Hell... he basically is batman with superman's powers (without the speed) big grin

Except...you know...better.

In every way.

Strength. Speed(kind of, erm). Durability. Energy Projection. Tactics. Hell, even fighting skill is arguable!

Besides that, the Surfer still obliterates SuperBatman, and Thor still has a shot. You can't honestly tell me that you think that if Batman had Superman's powers that he'd automatically be Thanos level.

That's ignorant. And I know you, Rotiart. You aren't ignorant.

h1a8
And thus? We can ignore the entirety of your post, as your opinion is rendered invalid.

I don't quite see how SS can hurt Superman energy wise.
Isn't Superman at the best of his abilities invulnerable to energy?
He has endured some crazy energy stuff without missing a beat plenty of times hasn't he?
Can SS make Kryptonite?
Wasn't SS Koed with a couple of hits from Mjolnir?
Is superman capable of hitting harder and faster than Mjolnir?

I may be wrong, but nowhere near stupid.
All of my posts has some validity in them.
Any reasonable person can see my points.
There are plenty of times I was wrong and admitted to it and quickly changed my side.

With that said, how does SS beat The Man of Tommorrow easily.
Since that is what you implied in your statement.
If your answer is good then I will admit my mistake and thank you for your insight.

rotiart
Except...you know...better.

In every way.

Strength. Speed(kind of, erm). Durability. Energy Projection. Tactics. Hell, even fighting skill is arguable!

Besides that, the Surfer still obliterates SuperBatman, and Thor still has a shot. You can't honestly tell me that you think that if Batman had Superman's powers that he'd automatically be Thanos level.

That's ignorant. And I know you, Rotiart. You aren't ignorant.

Thats my Thanos fanboy love. big grin

Aqua-pimp
The same goes for you so shut the ***** up and do what you're supposed 2 do wink instead of ****ing up my thread with retarded post's with's has absolutly nothing 2 do with the thread... i'f you want 2 discus like a b*tch go 2 the B*tches only forum .. cool

Soljer
The same goes for you so shut the ***** up and do what you're supposed 2 do wink instead of ****ing up my thread with retarded post's with's has absolutly nothing 2 do with the thread... i'f you want 2 discus like a b*tch go 2 the B*tches only forum .. cool

Anyone wanna take bets on how long he lasts? erm.

juggernaut66666
Anyone wanna take bets on how long he lasts? erm.
Until someone reports him.

DigiMark007

Yeah, this isn't needed. Slap on the wrist this time, but keep it respectful. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.