X-men Thread: comic versions of Movie Brotherhood VS Comic Versions of X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
so the movie brotherhood in their comic versions VS the movie x-men in their comic versions

Brotherhood
1) Magneto
2) mystique
3) quill
4) Arclight
5) jean grey(no phoenix and only tk)
6)callisto
7) juggernaut(current)
8) Pyro
9) Multiple Man

VS

x-men
1)storm
2)iceman
3)cyclops
4)Rogue(current)
5)shadowcat
6)colossus
7) Beast
8) Angel
9) wolverine

* Remember Comic Versions of each character

hunter_blake05
x-men will be win because they have the strong fighter like shadowcat which did not affect of any attack , storm which can blast a lightting to multipleman, callisto and arclight ,and wolverine which can cure himself from phoenix power..

Soljer
Magneto can more or less solo the X-men team, minus iceman. erm.

Then again, Iceman can more or less solo the brotherhood, minus Magneto (maybe).

nimbus006
Magneto probably could solo the X-men minus iceman, but Iceman could not solo all of the brotherhood (minus Magneto) by himself. He would have to concentrate to hard to do moisture inversion to all of those people, and any other large scale attack such as lower the temp. outside, or freezing the blood would take to long before someone got a shot on him. Maybe he could do it if someone wrapped a forcefield around him, however no X-Man on that roster can create forcefields.

Callisto i think is currently depowered, and so is Jugs. I Think the X-Men can take the majority here if they take care of Magneto first. If not well then they are f*cked.

Soljer
Originally posted by nimbus006
Magneto probably could solo the X-men minus iceman, but Iceman could not solo all of the brotherhood (minus Magneto) by himself. He would have to concentrate to hard to do moisture inversion to all of those people, and any other large scale attack such as lower the temp. outside, or freezing the blood would take to long before someone got a shot on him. Maybe he could do it if someone wrapped a forcefield around him, however no X-Man on that roster can create forcefields.

Callisto i think is currently depowered, and so is Jugs. I Think the X-Men can take the majority here if they take care of Magneto first. If not well then they are f*cked.

Yeah, but the thing is, no one on the Brotherhood's team can really damage iceman, so Bobby has as long as he pleases. He can rest for all eternity, if he wishes, and literally just let everyone die of old age - an icecube doesn't grow old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.