Hellboy vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fsufan89
No prep WHo wins 1 on 1? NYC is their playground

golem370
Spider-Man is faster more agile and as better reflexes Spider-Man also has Spider-Sense and webbing

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman. Too quick for Hellboy to catch and strong enough to knock Hellboy on his butt.

golem370
But yet Hellboy maybe stronger and tougher

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman can still hurt him.

golem370
He maybe able to string him up to.

PRAYERRUN
this would be an interesting fight though. I doubt that the webs would hold Hellboy.

King_Mungi
Hellboy's not stronger, even his creator states he can press 750 pounds

lando005
spider-man should be able to take him out not very easily but he can take him

Badabing
I know nothing of Hellboy except from the movie and the cartoon from last week. embarrasment

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Badabing
I know nothing of Hellboy except from the movie and the cartoon from last week. embarrasment

He's strong, but not really physically strong.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Hellboy's not stronger, even his creator states he can press 750 pounds yes I don't understand why people think Hellboy is stronger than what he really is.

lando005
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
yes I don't understand why people think Hellboy is stronger than what he really is. i'll admit i dont know all that much about hell boy if that's really his strength then spidy should take this fairly easily

D-Block
All I know about hellboy is the movie where he seemed stronger than just being able to lift 750 pounds but I still wouldn't say he's stronger than Spiderman. I saw some scans of Hellboy fighting Savage Dragon so I thought he was stronger than 750 to He was getting handled easily but I thought he was stronger for the fact that he was fighting SD. But if the creator said he can lift press 750 then I'm not gonna go agaist that.

Spiderman FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.