Batman vs. Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
In some wacky, weird and generally strange twist, (that I wont mention so people cannot exploit), Batman winds up preparing for a potentially deadly battle with Nathaniel Essex.

Bats has two weeks of prep. After one week, Sinister learns of the threat and prepares as well.

Battle takes place on a deserted island. No outside sources/help , no cosmic powers, etc.

Who takes it?

SpunkySmurph
Batman knows all about Sinister for the full prep time, while Sinister knows only the basics about Bruce for his amount of preptime.

Darth Macabre
No outside sources/help....does that mean Sinister can't have an army of clones?

PRAYERRUN
I"m sorry but sinister is too powerful for bats.

don't shiv
sinister is a smart clayface with energy weaponry
Nate can be flash frozen, tagged with explosive then broken into confetti for Termination via ultrasound unchecked.

Reference neutralisation of the shape shifting Plastic man in JLA Tower of Babel

Alfheim
Maybe, but I would say probably not, he would need more prep for somebody as smart and as powerful as sinister.

don't shiv
yes, prep is very neccessary

Alfheim
Originally posted by don't shiv
yes, prep is very neccessary

MORE prep.

don't shiv
Sleep is the Best prep. wake up rejuvenated for the fight.

[has The Bat ever slept 8 Hours? Ever??}

Aqua-pimp
Why don't you ask Robin that question..... laughing

But serieusly Batman will lose this fight 2 weeks of prep just isn't enough against a guy like Sinister who's way more powerfull and intelligent .... cool

masterbruce
Originally posted by don't shiv
Sleep is the Best prep. wake up rejuvenated for the fight.

Through meditation, 3 hrs of sleep for batman is equal to 8

god i need that ability

Alfheim
Originally posted by masterbruce
Through meditation, 3 hrs of sleep for batman is equal to 8

god i need that ability

Im not too far off from that. I can deal with 4 hours of sleep.

Omega-level
Sinny is too powerful, and a genius to boot. He wins 357/10.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Omega-level
Sinny is too powerful, and a genius to boot. He wins 357/10.

Dont think he has superhuman intelligence though.

ExtraMision5555
Even with prep, batman still loses

What exactly does no cosmic power mean??
anyways

Mr Sinister has Telepathy, telekinesis, Shapeshifting.. Regeneration.. His durablity exlipses batmans in every way. Batman has, good prep? Incredible fighitng ability? i doubt thats going to be enough here, especially considering mr sinister gets even a SLIGHT ammount of prep, which is more than enough. Batman loses, almost horribly -- almost.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Even with prep, batman still loses

What exactly does no cosmic power mean??
anyways

Mr Sinister has Telepathy, telekinesis, Shapeshifting.. Regeneration.. His durablity exlipses batmans in every way. Batman has, good prep? Incredible fighitng ability? i doubt thats going to be enough here, especially considering mr sinister gets even a SLIGHT ammount of prep, which is more than enough. Batman loses, almost horribly -- almost.

I used no cosmic power as a general term, just to emphasize that bat's wasn't allowed to go get a GL ring, or whatever.

However, it's not like Bat's hasnt dealt with all of that before. With less then two weeks prep. Two weeks where he knows all about his target and his target gets less prep, while knowing next to nill about him.

That being said, Essex still takes this, but it won't be a curbstomp IMO

Darth Vegas
Senor Sinister para la victoria.

don't shiv
x-force, hellfire hunt, Fitzroy and Bantum ambush the team at The Guthrie Kentucky Farm.

what makes fitzroy think he can walk away from a firefight with Classic Cable, Domino, Warpath, Rictor, Syrin, Meltdown, Cannonball...?

Fitzroy is wearing an impregnable battlesuit from the future, which has forcefields, regenerates, class 100 strength, can survive direct nuke, has energy weaponry of all kinds, intangibility, cloaking,,, ...

They beat him through the laws 0f physics/chemistry

Rictor and Siryn nail Fitzroy with a tightly defined sustained sonic assault, fine tuning the pitch untill they isolate the frequency on which the suit vibrates. you can guess what happens next.

all matter vibrates on some frequency, sonething which the Bat knows.

with a weeks prep the Bat should cook up some good vibes for the Sinmeister to dance to, Sinister's molecules are pretty fluid already, with the right touch, the Good Doctor will collapse into a pile of warm goo. to be bottled up for Cold storage at various locations in the Northern Hemisphere.

don't shiv
Server/system Error, how ddi get here?

PRAYERRUN
huh i don't know lol. yeah I think that Bats would need help with this fight. I mean I just don't see how he can win....

The Fake Macoy
Sinister would kill Batman so easily it's not even funny. Just HOW is Batman supposed to hurt Sinister in the first place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.