Spectre vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
I have seen the scans where Emperor Joker has hold Spectre in a bird cage and I also heard that Spectre has depowered Mxy
Can someone explain me this?
Who wins ?

Galan777
Based on Pannel feats I believe Mxy should take this...

Galan777
Emp joker (whom didnt even have full control of 99% of Mxy's power)...

Becomes Spectre:
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=manofsteel105p172oa.jpg

Has Spectre as a Pet:
http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=actioncomics770p052mo.jpg

juggernaut66666
bump

Rewmac
The scans show some impressive feats...Maybe he could do some damage to Spectre. But then we know only God himself can kill him. Let's wait for Juntai to help us out here.

Galan777
Originally posted by Rewmac
The scans show some impressive feats...Maybe he could do some damage to Spectre. But then we know only God himself can kill him. Let's wait for Juntai to help us out here. Yeah, its like I said in another thread.... I believe it could go either way depending on the writer.......

juggernaut66666
Where is Juntai when we need him?

Rewmac
Pimpin' I suppose...

D-Block
If GOD really wanted Myx to be punished couldn't he just give Spectre the power to do so?

Rewmac
Good point..... Well you won the price behind door number 2.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by D-Block
If GOD really wanted Myx to be punished couldn't he just give Spectre the power to do so?
Off course he could but i want to know if Spectre could beat him without back up or no.

juggernaut66666
btw Grey Fox sead something like Spectre sealed the 5th dimension and that is why Mxy lost his powers

D-Block
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Off course he could but i want to know if Spectre could beat him without back up or no.

Hard to say I don't know what Spectre's base power is because it changes so much.

D-Block
I always thought Spectre was above him.

juggernaut66666
I always thought Spectre was above him. Me to but check the scans above where emperor joker hold him in a bird cage

btw Grey Fox sead something like Spectre sealed the 5th dimension and that is why Mxy lost his powers

Galan777
If GOD really wanted Myx to be punished couldn't he just give Spectre the power to do so? You would think so

D-Block
Me to but check the scans above where emperor joker hold him in a bird cage

Yeah I saw them but some people said Spectre escaped but I never read that comic so I don't know what really happened.

juggernaut66666

Rewmac
Let's state one thing, if Spectre has back up from the One Above All (God) he can't really be beaten by Mxy.

Galan777
btw Grey Fox sead something like Spectre sealed the 5th dimension and that is why Mxy lost his powers nah, Spectre didnt seal the 5th dimension, he supposedly depowered it, and everything else.

This dosen't seem like it had a lasting effect, because after a depowered Mxy was killed by Ruin, he said his name backwards and returned to the 5th dimension....

and Mxy has been seen since then and appears to be fully repowered.

Galan777
Originally posted by Rewmac
Let's state one thing, if Spectre has back up from the One Above All (God) he can't really be beaten by Mxy. Yeah, that goes without stating, I mean if Spectre was "fully powered" by the logoz, then its like comparing Mxy to God himself...... But Spectre's power fluctuates so much that its hard to properly classify his average power...

D-Block
Originally posted by Galan777
Yeah, that goes without stating, I mean if Spectre was "fully powered" by the logoz, then its like comparing Mxy to God himself...... But Spectre's power fluctuates so much that its hard to properly classify his average power...

I agree

01-Jeller
mxy. no contest

D-Block
Originally posted by 01-Jeller
mxy. no contest

This is spectre we're talking about.

Priest
their both overaided

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
their both overaided
Why?

Galan777
mxy. no contest I like Mxy, but it is very iffy as to whether or not he takes this...

01-Jeller
spectre has some very weird onmipotentlike abilities. but mxy has nearly no limits for his powers. spectre is good, but mxy can exist in different dimensions and stuff like that... but its just my opinion

Priest
Why?
Cause when people debate spectre, they always brings up he's the wrath of god crap, and he's the top of the foodchain guy. But then he gets owned buy a beefed up captain marvel..his power fluchuates (as well as for Mr. Mxy) too much, it really anyoing. Its really up to the Pressence if Spectre wins or looses.

01-Jeller
priest is right. spectre isnt omnipotent like people wants it to be. he cant do anything, just nearly everything you can think off. mxy has nearly no limits

juggernaut66666
Cause when people debate spectre, they always brings up he's the wrath of god crap, and he's the top of the foodchain guy. But then he gets owned buy a beefed up captain marvel..his power fluchuates (as well as for Mr. Mxy) too much, it really anyoing. Its really up to the Pressence if Spectre wins or looses.
Day of Vengeance fight was PIS and btw that time CM was powered by almost everyone on Earth (I mean magicians) Spectre had no host so he was weaker and Spectre was the one who won the fight. After that fight he regained his powers and killed every Lord of Chaos and Order .

DOV was PIS because of this
Spectre "fights" Cm after Day Of Vengeance (still he has no host)
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5446/byebyecaptmarveluz8.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3210/byebyecaptmarvel2mp8.jpg

D-Block

Well yeah if God wanted him to win he would.

D-Block
priest is right. spectre isnt omnipotent like people wants it to be. he cant do anything, just nearly everything you can think off. mxy has nearly no limits

It all depends on how Spectre is powered like I said if he is sent by God to put Myx down Myx is going down

juggernaut66666
Cause when people debate spectre, they always brings up he's the wrath of god crap, and he's the top of the foodchain guy. But then he gets owned buy a beefed up captain marvel..his power fluchuates (as well as for Mr. Mxy) too much, it really anyoing. Its really up to the Pressence if Spectre wins or looses. Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Day of Vengeance fight was PIS and btw that time CM was powered by almost everyone on Earth (I mean magicians) Spectre had no host so he was weaker and Spectre was the one who won the fight. After that fight he regained his powers and killed every Lord of Chaos and Order .

01-Jeller
god will not send spectre to win this fightmessed then its the same as saying 2 vs 1... spectre at his normal, wellknown state is a joke to mxy

juggernaut66666
god will not send spectre to win this fightmessed then its the same as saying 2 vs 1... spectre at his normal, wellknown state is a joke to mxy
Yeah he was a joke when he was fighting Anti Monitor or parallax.

01-Jeller
i havent seen those fights. but seriously, spectrefanboys are some of the worst... but not as bad as dbz-fanboys and wolverine-fanboys, at leastbig grin i hate mxy and wants spectre to win, but accept it, mxy has WAY more impressive feats and is generally accepted as only second to presence in the dc universe...

Priest

But still he's a bit overraided. The compare Spectre to LT, but spectre still has to put up a fights to lesser opponents. If ur not packing a HOTU LT dosent regester u as a threat.
LT average showing > Spectre.

juggernaut66666
But still he's a bit overraided. The compare Spectre to LT, but spectre still has to put up a fights to lesser opponents. If ur not packing a HOTU LT dosent regester u as a threat.
LT average showing > Spectre.
He did fight mult-iversal threats like Parallax and the Anti Monitor Spectre was the one who saved the Multi-verse from total destruction.

Criminalos
tribunal is omnipotence. infinite times more powerful than spectre... and mxy is also plenty of times more powerful. i think, at least. spectre fought guys that mxy just would toy with...

Priest
He did fight mult-iversal threats like Parallax and the Anti Monitor Spectre was the one who saved the Multi-verse from total destruction.
due to the Presence mood that day.
Like a said before, his power fluctuates.

juggernaut66666
due to the Presence mood that day.
Like a said before, his power fluctuates.
Yeah it does
he wasn't backed up those times IIRC

celestialdemon
The problem I have with Spectre being used in a debate is the argument is always "if God wants him to win, then he will win". That holds true with every character! If God (One Above All) wants Leech to beat the LT, then the LT goes down. It's almost pointless to put him in a battle if that's going to be the excuse used every time.

Devil Lance
I would like to poinbt out that Spectre did not take away All of Mxy's powers.

Hew as still able to fly and teleport ( he was able to telport to exactly where ruin was without even thinking about it)
my theory is that either

A. because of Spectre messing up magic Mxy was cut off from his power source making it harrd for him to do things.

or
B. spectre made the imps forget how they used their powers.

either way spectre did not entirely remove Mxy of his powers.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Devil Lance
I would like to poinbt out that Spectre did not take away All of Mxy's powers.

Hew as still able to fly and teleport ( he was able to telport to exactly where ruin was without even thinking about it)
my theory is that either

A. because of Spectre messing up magic Mxy was cut off from his power source making it harrd for him to do things.

or
B. spectre made the imps forget how they used their powers.

either way spectre did not entirely remove Mxy of his powers.
In which issue did this happen?

Galan777
B. spectre made the imps forget how they used their powers. This is what i think the case is, because before Mxy was "killed" he couldn't even remember how to say his name backwards to return back to the 5th dimension....

either way spectre did not entirely remove Mxy of his powers. agreed thumb up

Devil Lance
In which issue did this happen?

Adventures of Superman 647 smile

Galan777
Adventures of Superman 647 smile nah it was 646 wasnt it?

leonidas
hmm, could it be because only part of their 'powers' is magic based and the rest is science based? just a thought.

btw, i'm not sure how many people know it, but the 5th dimension and its imps were being destroyed by an invader from the 10th dimension in new years evil. how powerful are those 10th dimension guys . . .?? jawdrop

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, could it be because only part of their 'powers' is magic based and the rest is science based? just a thought.

btw, i'm not sure how many people know it, but the 5th dimension and its imps were being destroyed by an invader from the 10th dimension in new years evil. how powerful are those 10th dimension guys . . .?? jawdrop
Isn't Wolverine from the 10 th dimension?

Galan777
Originally posted by leonidas

btw, i'm not sure how many people know it, but the 5th dimension and its imps were being destroyed by an invader from the 10th dimension in new years evil. how powerful are those 10th dimension guys . . .?? jawdrop what issue was this?

Priest
LMAO

leonidas

that WOULD explain some things . . . big grin

leonidas
what issue was this?

new years evil mr mxy. kind of farsical and i've never been able to find out if it was canon.

Devil Lance
nah it was 646 wasnt it?

oh yeah 646 supes gets to the place and in 647 he actually saves pete ross from ruin my bad embarrasment

Galan777
oh yeah 646 supes gets to the place and in 647 he actually saves pete ross from ruin my bad embarrasment its cool, i was just making sure too lol!

Devil Lance
Hey Mxy is more powerful than most of the other imps correct?

Galan777
Hey Mxy is more powerful than most of the other imps correct? yes, he is supposedly the most powerful Imp....... but how many Imps have we really seen on pannel lol?

Devil Lance
yes, he is supposedly the most powerful Imp....... but how many Imps have we really seen on pannel lol?
Well
mxy
Jakeem's thunderbolt
Jakeem's thounderblot's girlfriend/wife?
Jakeem's Thunderbolt's son
Batmite
The blue thunderbolt in JLA
The aquaman villain in JLA
Mxy's Gilfreind
am I forgetting anyone confused

Galan777
Well
mxy
Jakeem's thunderbolt
Jakeem's thounderblot's girlfriend/wife?
Jakeem's Thunderbolt's son
Batmite
The blue thunderbolt in JLA
The aquaman villain in JLA
Mxy's Gilfreind
am I forgetting anyone confused I meant how many Imps have we seen that are comparable to Mxy, because Jakeem (and company) are not even close to Mxy....

And I dont think Bat-Mite is truly an Imp...

Devil Lance
I meant how many Imps have we seen that are comparable to Mxy, because Jakeem (and company) are not even close to Mxy....

And I dont think Bat-Mite is truly an Imp...
oh comparable to mxy none really
except the one sthat knockout spectre that one time I think it was in JLA

Galan777
except the one sthat knockout spectre that one time I think it was in JLA Who did this?

Devil Lance
Who did this?

JLA vol 5 #30 I think

juggernaut66666
Im still looking for the issue where Spectre orders Mxy to go back to the 5th dimension

Galan777
Im still looking for the issue where Spectre orders Mxy to go back to the 5th dimension There isn't such an issue, after Mxy is "killed" he says his name backwards and returns to the 5th dimension..

It seems like in the end Spectre just depowered Mxy, and made him forget how to return to his realm (temporarily)

juggernaut66666
There isn't such an issue, after Mxy is "killed" he says his name backwards and returns to the 5th dimension..

It seems like in the end Spectre just depowered Mxy, and made him forget how to return to his realm (temporarily)
Juntai said that there is an issue.

Galan777
Juntai said that there is an issue. ohhh are you talking about that Jakeem battle?

Criminalos
has spectre proven feats to be compared with mxy?

Devil Lance
There isn't such an issue, after Mxy is "killed" he says his name backwards and returns to the 5th dimension..

or he made mxy forget about his realm ( at the beginning of adv of Superman 646 he doesn't even remember who he or clark are) so he temporarily lost his connection to his powers but after he started to remember a little his powers started to come back.

Galan777
or he made mxy forget about his realm ( at the beginning of adv of Superman 646 he doesn't even remember who he or clark are) so he temporarily lost his connection to his powers but after he started to remember a little his powers started to come back. agreed

juggernaut66666
Juntai
Mxy is not more powerful than Spectre.
Last time Spectre ran into an Imp was against Thunderbolt in JSA, he said he'd give it one chance to leave, then bam, outa there.
But in that Emperor Joker series... I dunno what that was, but when he broke out, he recreated the universe. lol.

Criminalos
i know i am the.judge and hated on these forums, but at least answer me?? has spectre feats enough to be compared to mxy?

Criminalos
all that omnipotence doesnt matter in comics... its lame sometimes... living tribunal was beated by beyondermessed

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Criminalos
all that omnipotence doesnt matter in comics... its lame sometimes... living tribunal was beated by beyondermessed
and that fight was retconned

Galan777
Juntai
Last time Spectre ran into an Imp was against Thunderbolt in JSA, he said he'd give it one chance to leave, then bam, outa there.
But in that Emperor Joker series... I dunno what that was, but when he broke out, he recreated the universe. lol. Yeah thats what I dont get either lol.....

Criminalos
retconned?? he is omnipotent! it shouldnt mattermessed

Devil Lance
Juntai
But in that Emperor Joker series... I dunno what that was, but when he broke out, he recreated the universe. lol.

Juntai is right in my opinion high end feat Spectre>= Mxy

However the only reason Spectre was able to recreate the universe was because Mxy's powers were retunred to him so he didn't have to worry about being under the Joker's control.

Alos Mxy helped him fix the universe aswell wink

Galan777
Juntai is right in my opinion high end feat Spectre>= Mxy

However the only reason Spectre was able to recreate the universe was because Mxy's powers were retunred to him so he didn't have to worry about being under the Joker's control.

Alos Mxy helped him fix the universe aswell wink thumb up

Supreme being
Oh lord i do not believe this thread is going on, wasn't it stated the only reason the spectre didn't escape the entrapment set by emperor joker was because the consequence would be grave on the universe.

Spectre wins every time and like i have said before spectre is without a doubt the most powerful comic character around.

Criminalos
living tribunal is infinite times more powerful than spectre??

Supreme being
living tribunal is infinite times more powerful than spectre??

Whoever stated that has been taking to much of the green stuff. IMHO spectre>>>LT.

Devil Lance
nah, Spectre didnt seal the 5th dimension, he supposedly depowered it, and everything else.

This dosen't seem like it had a lasting effect, because after a depowered Mxy was killed by Ruin, he said his name backwards and returned to the 5th dimension....

and Mxy has been seen since then and appears to be fully repowered.

he wasn't even really killed either in the end of that issue when he flys infront SM and gets "hit" by the pole he automatically starts to fade away.

Galan777
he wasn't even really killed either in the end of that issue when he flys infront SM and gets "hit" by the pole he automatically starts to fade away. yep, I just called it killed because I'm not sure what you would really call it lol...

Devil Lance
yep, I just called it killed because I'm not sure what you would really call it lol...

attacked / repowered smile

Galan777
attacked / repowered smile perfect laughing out loud

either way Mxy didn't die, or even remain depowered for any length of time

Criminalos
suppreme being, spectre isnt omnipotent, but lt iswink end of storysmile

juggernaut66666
suppreme being, spectre isnt omnipotent, but lt iswink end of storysmile
quit it with this omnipotence shit guess what? Ion was also omnipotent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.