here at college

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
This is my third day at college.....*sigh* I've met lots of people, but haven't made any really close friends yet. Classes haven't started yet. I'll try to get online as often as I can, but I don't know how that will work out. The only thing I haven't gotten done yet as far as getting in touch with the rest of the world is get my phone to work...grrr ok enough complaining...I am enjoying myself so far wink

Fire
good

mah
hope to see you online sometimes, and that you have a nice time at college

Dexx
colledge, eh?...kewl.....there should be some spare time to get online....

Tex
My classes start monday, taking 13hrs.
Not going to be online much either, have to bring up my GPA, and with work, online time will suffer!

Have fun.

yerssot
ah crap! now we will even see less Julie around!

Ushgarak
Hey Julie, good luck there! You'll have tons of friends in no time, I am sure. And then a mysterious government initiative will come to town and start catching demons.

No, wait, that was Buffy.

yerssot
*grabs pen and paper*
on which uni are you now Julie?

Julie
um I'm not sure what Yerssot means(but hey that's most of the time wink )....I am at The College of New Jersey.

actually I may be online more...at least until classes start on Tues smile

Tonight I had a lovely long conversation with a few girl I just met at dinner....I got their instant messenger addresses.....actually that's the first time I "hung out" with anyone here because I'm usually very :shy:

L.E.
N.J. in the house!!!! sorry i had to do that.
so yur not commuting?

Sabrea
dont be shy!! it doesnt help

finti
sometimes it is a way to pick up girls Sab. big grin

Fire
lol sab, if she's shy- she's shy now u ain't gonna tell me that ain't alright

yerssot
ah, isn't that lovely? Julie is shy wink

Julie
why does that surprise you or something?

yerssot
yes, most definitly

Julie
really....that's interesting..... I guess the internet is very good at keeping personalities out of conversations...or I jsut haven't mentioned that fact in which case my shyness is proved wink

yerssot
oh, I just thought you weren't shy, that's all

mah
how did you come to that conclusion yerss? you stretched out with the force and understood that she wasnt shy?

yerssot
no, I asked her mom big grin

Fire
lol, parents often view their kids others then the kids view themself

yerssot
yeah! I view myself as perfectly healthy!

Fire
lol, ur parents and the rest of the world don't

Sabrea
its easier to talk to ppl on the net cause ur not talkin to them face to face...here im hyper and obnoxious, but at my school im quit and unoticeable *hard to believe huh?*...

L.E.
i think im just the same online as off. but wait...maybe im nicer online.

Sabrea
really?? i find it easier to talk to ppl on the net rather than face to face...

Dexx
well, ofcourse it is. Me annoying you is not by far comparable with how i could annoy ya in real life...
But all this net meetings can have an effect upon real life behaiviour..

Sabrea
it hasnt effected me yet and ive had the net for as long as i can remember

mechmoggy
Interesting point chaps, I'm a lot more of a piss taker offline than online. Thats probably got something to do with knowing my friends a lot better than anyone online and hence knowing whats okay and not okay to say to people, in other words, knowing what is or isn't "crossing the line" with people.

I hope college is nice Julie, are you there full time? What subjects are you studying and why? Don't worry about friends too early Julie, I find it difficult to chat to new people in real life but if you're a good honest person you can't help making new friends. big grin

mah
so no hope for julie then...j/k big grin

Fire
well I think u can sometimes trust a person online more than a real person, cause when u have a nick and all the stuff, and u talk to someone from way on the other side of the planet, they won't be able to really make fun of you, so if u have problem u don't wanna talk about with someone irl, u can talk to a stranger online

mechmoggy
I don't really come online to discuss serious issues that are troubling me. I sometimes post trivial things but I prefer to speak to actual people if its serious.

Fire
depends, I have some ppl I'm really close with online and I talk to them about anything, just my nature I guess

yerssot
I second that

Fire
second what, that it's my nature or that u can get close to ppl online and tell them everything

yerssot
all three of them

Julie
I'm here studying Biology as a full-time student.....I don't know...I jsut liek Biology..I'm thinking of switching to Chemistry....but I may just try to minor in that or somehting. I really like forensic science...biology is a good starting point...

Dexx
yeah..keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll start to belive it.
HAdn't affected you yet .....sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
whatcha wanna become?

Fire
the net effects everyone

Sabrea
not really..not my personality neways, the amount of time i get sleeping, yes...my SW obsession, yes, my hayden obsession, yes in a bad way

Fire
b****** it ain't because u don't notice the effect that it doesn't effect u

if u spend like u say every free minut u have on the net, it will have effected ur personality

Sabrea
it doesnt tho...on the net im the most annoying person ever...but when im offline im the quietest person ever..

Fire
can very well be, but still the net will have altered ur personality in someway, even if it's only every small

Dexx
sarah, trust me...we can see the wrath on the internet upon you.

Fire
I ain't talkin' about a wrath or anything like that, but I'm sure that if u spend some amount of time with something it will alter ur personality

yerssot
I thought it was just the webcam?

Dexx
those webcams are real killers...stay away

Fire
lol, well doubt it

yerssot
they bite again?

Dexx
no, they can kill you only by looking at them

yerssot
should buy one then...

Dexx
it took me years to ge tused to it. I gave up. It's untrainable. It just kept staring at me with that big glass eye. It's annoying

Fire
maybe

yerssot
it wants to be seen...

Fire
ooh LOTR ripping off yerss

yerssot
we do it with Star Wars all the time

Fire
could be, still that doesn't change the fact

yerssot
I wouldn't dare to change it!

Fire
u can't stick out tongue

Sabrea
something actually annoys dexx

Fire
lol, seems so

Dexx
after throwing it out the window i think she was more annoyed than me

Fire
u got a female web cam?

Sabrea
u threw it out the window??

yerssot
*waves bye bye*

Dexx
yeah yersott...i waved too laughing

Sabrea
those things cost money ya kno

Fire
if it's annoying then it goes bbye

yerssot
you pay for them?

Dexx
who cares..you didn't think i actually bought one don't ya?

Sabrea
id buy 1...my mom just wont let me

Fire
hihi

Dexx
well...i'd buy a ferrari too...but i just can't convince her...damn!

Sabrea
theres a huge price range there, a webcam is affordable,hmm...so is a scanner and she wont even let me have that

Fire
still too bad, buy it urself, I've bought my entire comp myself

Dexx
maybe you can talk hayden into buying those things for ya...

Fire
laughing

Sabrea
like i said in the other thread dexx...u can go f*** hayden...i dont care bout him

Fire
lol I don't care about him either but if the dork wants to pay for my ferrari go right ahead hayden

yerssot
Williams!

Dexx
mine too. I thinbk sabrea entered the hating hayden spasm again. not to worry. It'll be iver tomorrow

Sabrea
i dont even want his money...OMG i just thought of something...eeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire
lol what?

Sabrea
ppl handle money evryday *and if ur me u spend it the second u get it*...wats to say that ive never had money thats been under possesion of some1 famous...and i dont HATE hayden

Fire
don't get it

Sabrea
nvm, ur brain is too small

L.E.
she gets money!

Fire
okie get it now, sure u handled the money of celeb, u think it's that special?

Sabrea
no...wat im tryin to say is, i might have owned money at one point that some1 famous touched!!

Fire
yea, so like u can ever trace it, if u owned it u've handled it so remains the same, anywayz who cares?

Sabrea
yes i do, only if it wasnt haydens, if it was haydens id burn it then wash my hands a million times

Fire
grow up

Sabrea
i dont care if i cant trace it

Dexx
or you could find one of his cells and clone him

Fire
yea nice goin'

Sabrea
*stomps her feet on the ground*i dont have to grow up...mommy! hes picking on me!!

Sabrea
*shudders*y would i wanna clone that thing??

Fire
ooh, if u consider this picking, I pray to god u never come to a belgian school

Sabrea
oh, trust me, i get enough of it at school, a million times worse than here, i just dont fit in...i think its cause im not like other girls who obsess over nail polish and make-up...

yerssot
I'm doomed!

Fire
then u know this ain't picking on u

anywayz don't think any one here really fitted in in school

yerssot
you mean I can skip school? smile

Sabrea
i definatly dont...oh, and NO ONE literally NO ONE at my school likes SW, i dont get it

Fire
huh? nha I don't mean that ****, and yerss u sure as hell don't fit in, if u could skip it so could I

Dexx
Sarah...tell them to get you outa that school. They have special hayden obsessed schools. non of them polish their nails there

yerssot
that or sleep during the lessons...wait...did that last one already..

Sabrea
i need a SW obsessed school

Fire
hehe laughing , nha what a nightmare nuke the thing

yerssot
me first! me first!

Dexx
bwah...we can play table tennis with the teacher in the calssroom

Fire
go nuts big grin

Sabrea
ive only fallen asleep in class once...and that was in social studies

Fire
lol, yerss falls a sleep all the time

yerssot
much to learn you still have!

Fire
who me or sabrea?

Dexx
i could actually go to school and sleep the whole day...hire someone to wake me up at the end of the program

yerssot
sabrea, we posted at the same time...
I just hope we have Convents the last hour on friday again! wink

Sabrea
if i could id stay up all night ans sleep in school, but the time i did fall asleep that stupid ***** yelled at me 'sarah! wake up and do ur work...u dont even fo ur homework and now ur sleeping in my class...if u ever pull somethin like that again ull be stayin after for detention' *like that would be the first time ive ever gotten detention roll eyes (sarcastic) *

yerssot
ha, everyone sleeps overhere

Fire
ooh detention scary, atleast u can do somethng, we always have pages to write that's boring stick out tongue
anywayz don't fall in sleep in class no prob

yerss I hope we do mate

Dexx
haha..we don't even have detention.

mah
you can sleep in detention, sab!

Sabrea
i hated that teacher so much...all she did was yell...hehehehehe, my dad had her when he was my age...he said he used to put tacks on her chair, i wouldve too but i was already on her bad side

Fire
we only if we do really annoying stuff, but it's minimum two hours on a saterday or a wednesday afternoon

yerssot
that or I'll sleep through ALL his lessons evil face

Fire
nha don't do it, sometimes he's hilarious

Dexx
wew evolved to throwing snowballs, shoes and dead crows in the last latin teacher. We once put a stuffed fox from the biology lab under her desk. hohoho....i'm not kidding.

yerssot
must have been on friday then, 'cause I missed it!

Sabrea
not if u get detention with her...shell give u a five page essay to write, and it has to be done b4 u leave...and if u finish shell leave ur grade alone, but if u dont shell mark it as a 0 on a project

Fire
or the most heard comment in our class room
"I don't get it" not by me or yerss

yerssot
argh! that brings back some memories!

we should start counting them again

Fire
we will, I made a page for it in my agenda
along with "Slow down you're going too fast"

yerssot
did they ever said anything else?

Sabrea
comments made in my class to get out of the teacher finishing a lesson:
i dont get it
can u explain that again
i still dont get it
can u help me
im lost
i dont understand this
i need help
how do u do that again
wat does this mean
i cant do this
i didnt understand ur explanation
i dont get this lesson, can u please start over form the begining
and the one that we use when we're supposed to kno it:
i never learned this, can u please explain it to me

the teacher usually gives up and moves onto something we can do in 5 seconds...

mah
yeah, many familiar ones there

yerssot
sounds like you're in my class

Fire
lol well in our class they mean it, it ain't to get teachers from quiting, if we want that, we just start being annoying

yerssot
hope we have Convents for German again wink

Fire
yea she's just dumb

yerssot
giving us the keys of the room and leave roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
huh, when did she do that?

Sabrea
i meant it when i said it...my ex and i used to do the annoy the teacher thing...course, he was REALLY good at being annoyin, maybe thats y i went out with him...but the biggest mistake my teacher made was putting us next to each other...evry 5 second 'mrs. wood, sarah hit me with the book' 'sarah, stop it' 'he hit me first' and evry1 would laugh cause they knew we were tryin to waste time

yerssot
you don't remember?
she gave the keys of the classroom and went downstairs!
someone just closed the door when she came back

Fire
starts to fade back in, and sarah that doesn't work in our school

yerssot
she was crying with Carron downstairs when we ran downstairs!

Fire
hehe, yea that day, tha was funny as hell

Sabrea
it worked on this teacher, she finally separeted us tho and put him all the way across the classroom when he pissed me off and i hit him really hard with my text book...but my spanish teacher didnt, he would stand right in front of us tho to make sure we didnt cause ne trouble

yerssot
not the next lesson when she gave the detention notes smile

Sabrea
my english teacher hated me...she failed me for no reason

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>