winning eleven: pro evolution soccer 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat J
what the **** man, i really wanted to get this for the 360 but now im reading articles saying they took out the goal saving and edit team names and player names features but left them on the ps2 version? whats the point of that? they just lost a sale for me and im sure many others. that just ****ed up my day.

El_NINO
just for the record FIFA 07 isnt any better either which is why im not getting it.

Phat J
fifa 07 sucked man, it was supposed to have all new and revolutionary changes to the gameplay, but it was still shitty. the movements were clunky and unrealistic and the graphics for the ps2 version were horrible.

El_NINO
I was talking about the XBOX360 verions, I think its the other way around too, the PS2 and XBOX versions are being said they are better than the 360 version because they have all the leagues and teams in them.

Krone
i got Pro Evo 6 on my PC it really good, have to get it on my PS2 soon so i can play with my brother.

Phat J
yeah, you dont have the edit option in the 360 version, but you do in the ps2 one. its retarded. i was gonna get a 360 this week but now i dont know.

Krone
i'd of thought that you could download patches with Xbox live? like you can on the pc version

Phat J
i dont think so, its a licensing issue so unless they buy the licenses for all the games its not gonna happen. if there is a god in heaven they'll patch the entire edit mode into the game.

Dessel
Seriously dude, buy it anyway. It's far more realistic than Pro Evo 5 (which was pretty realistic anyway), and generally much better. There's no contest now especially, Pro Evo >>>>> Fifa.

J-Beowulf
I used to like sports games... but they've been getting worse and worse, and frankly none of them are worth my $60 anymore.

Spartan005
Yeah I just download the demos from the Xbox Marketplace... and its enough for me.

Phat J
this game is, its worth a hundred. and im still buying it, just not for the 360. the ps2 version ahs the edit mode as well as the save goal replay.

Maestro
I have it for the xbox 360, well my bro has it, but I hate the fact that they've left so much shit out of the game. Now whenever i score good goals i can't even save it which is annoying, there's only 8-10 stadiums you can use, and some of the stats of players are wrong e.g rio ferdinand being 198cm when he's like 187cm tall. Also I finding shooting so much harder, and most of the time long range shots are pretty much impossible to pull off, and the keepers are so unpredictable in the way they play, sometimes they're in the 'zone' and sometimes they couldn't grab a ball if it was handed to them. Also when i tried xbox live, i couldn't connect to any matches, so i stopped trying after an hour. Konami suck at porting games onto different consoles, and this has really changed my opinion on them on a whole.

IceJaw
Not Another Soccer Game

herbcry

Phat J
okay like i said, for the ps2 all these things are still on it. **** the 360 man, i just wish it was for the normal xbox too. oh well next years game will be a lot better.

pr1983
i got the ps2 version, and the gameplay, imo, has improved alot...

the editing is the same as it was in pro evo 5, which just isnt good enough...

Dessel
Yeah, the gameplay definitely has improved, far more realistic. Italy are also the merkage, probably because they won the world cup.

pr1983
they are pretty good...

Barker
Funny, I was just playing FIFA 06 on my PS2 and I loved it. herbnone

pr1983
Fifa? seriously? have you played pro evo at all?

Phat J
Originally posted by Barker
Funny, I was just playing FIFA 06 on my PS2 and I loved it. herbnone
seriously? i played it on the ps2 and it was ****ing horrible. maybe its just because i know how good pro evolution is.

Dessel
Fifa sucks compared to Pro Evo.

Barker
Originally posted by pr1983
have you played pro evo at all?
Neg.

I'm more of an American Football fan. Playing Soccer is a stretch for me anyway.

I saw EA, and I bought. no expression

Dessel
Soccer's hardly my favorite sport really, but as a game, Pro Evo is the king.

Phat J
i might just say ****it and get it anyway, i want it for the ps2 but i have the 360 just sittin there. why not use it?

pr1983
Originally posted by Barker
Neg.

I'm more of an American Football fan. Playing Soccer is a stretch for me anyway.

I saw EA, and I bought. no expression

EA? well that explains it then...

Phat J
i dont know if i should get it, i want it for the 360 but i dont wanna give up the team names and the goal replays. what should i do?

Dessel
Get it anyway, it's too good to wait for it.

Phat J
its the team thing really bothers me, and the goal replay thing is ****in bullshit. id just get it if it didnt have both those features for a system that i have and can buy it for. i want the graphics of the 360 though. ugh.

Dessel
Yeah, they do kind of suck, but Pro Evo's never been about presentation and minor features like the replays and whatnot, it's all about the gameplay, it makes up for it.

Phat J
yeah i know, i wouldnt even care if i didnt play the last one and it had it, its just i know how sick it is to be able to change it. and the goal replay is a stroke of genius, why the hell would they take it out? it kills me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.