Spawn vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
It's a fight between the current versions of the two players and they both get one day of preptime and the fight is in the streets of L A ..

Discuss !! cool

complexbrother
What can Spawn do against being thrown into the sun ?

Milkie
LMAO!!!

Do you even know who Spawn is?

Thrown in to the Sun?

LMAO!!

Are you kidding me? The Sun wouldn't even hurt Spawn. Neither would he let Sentry throw him there. Spawn could either fly back or teleport back. Heat/Fire does nothing to Spawn.

Spawn will rip Sentry in half.

Much like he did the 12 Disciples who are above Sentry by leaps and bounds beyond his imagination

golem370
laughing If he is so powerful then show some Spawn scans

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
no expression

Milkie
Originally posted by golem370

no expression

Rewmac
Here comes another where people come in that Spawn can't lose. Spawn is being unbeatable for Marvel Heroes.
In my opinion. Sentry can do Spawn. So could Mephisto, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Morg, Tyrant and even Quasar and most surely Dr. Strange.

Spawn isn't unbeatable. Just coz Image is trying to make uncomparable to Marvel it isn't really like it...

Milkie
Originally posted by Rewmac
Here comes another where people come in that Spawn can't lose. Spawn is being unbeatable for Marvel Heroes.
In my opinion. Sentry can do Spawn. So could Mephisto, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Morg, Tyrant and even Quasar and most surely Dr. Strange.

Spawn isn't unbeatable. Just coz Image is trying to make uncomparable to Marvel it isn't really like it...

Yeah, Sure Buddy.

I didn't say Spawn can't lose I said he kills Sentry.

Most of those guys on your list dies too.

Image is not trying to be like Marvel

Go talk to your boys over DC with their 52

Galan777
The only reason I'd go with Spawn here is because Sentry dosen't really have feats that put him in Spawn's league IMO...

Supreme being
Originally posted by Galan777
The only reason I'd go with Spawn here is because Sentry dosen't really have feats that put him in Spawn's league IMO...

no doesn't matter even if he did have feats they would have to be pretty darn mighty to stand up next to spawns i mean past heralds mighty i mean godly mighty.

Spawn for the win.

juggernaut66666
Spawn summons the Legion for fun.

Priest
One Mllion Exploding Suns>Spawn

shifty

Galan777
Originally posted by Supreme being
no doesn't matter even if he did have feats they would have to be pretty darn mighty to stand up next to spawns i mean past heralds mighty i mean godly mighty.

Spawn for the win. and that my friend is why I said Spawn takes this wink

Supreme being
and that my friend is why I said Spawn takes this wink

Good boy wink

juggernaut66666
Sentry=100,000 X Captain America

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Sentry=100,000 X Captain America ??

Galan777
Originally posted by Priest
One Mllion Exploding Suns>Spawn Where was the "million exploding suns" thing stated?

juggernaut66666
Didn't you know Sentry has the same serum as Cap only his 100,000 stronger

Milkie
Spawn Vs. The 12 Disciples

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2681/p07al2.th.jpg

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5456/p0809fr5.th.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8477/p10ax4.th.jpg

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8258/p11pk7.th.jpg

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/864/p12uf2.th.jpg

Milkie
http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/74/p13sf6.th.jpg

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/2691/p14yg8.th.jpg

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/9549/p15lj2.th.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/268/p19wk8.th.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4134/p20xg2.th.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/2752/p22fy6.th.jpg

Galan777
Didn't you know Sentry has the same serum as Cap only his 100,000 stronger I sure didn't, so Sentry is only 100,000 times stronger then Cap, but is also as powerful as 1,000,000 exploding suns?

wtf??? confused

juggernaut66666
I sure didn't, so Sentry is only 100,000 times stronger then Cap, but is also as powerful as 1,000,000 exploding suns?

wtf??? confused
read the Sentry mini it is stated there

Galan777
read the Sentry mini it is stated there I will, it just sounds wierd lol....

Rewmac
Sentry would own Spawn. One Million Exploding suns...Hmm....I'll say Sentry...

Milkie
I don't think so

Rewmac
Well I think so. Spawn is this Spawn is that. And yet mostly he fights with his chains and the sucking necroplasma blast....And claws...Don't forget the claws...

Milkie
Wow you completely missed the scans I just posted on page one...

Rewmac
No I got the issue big grin Sorry the disappoint you but I'm a Spawn fan. I just can't see him winning this...

Accel
I personally have a love-hate thing with Spawn. I enjoy his comics, but what always bugged me about him is that his power levels are all over the place.

2nd Age Spawn alone went from having trouble with Overtkill, to stalemating Redeemer, to then becoming weaker as 3rd Age and beating that very same Redeemer who stalemated him in his God-like days.

Milkie
No I got the issue big grin Sorry the disappoint you but I'm a Spawn fan. I just can't see him winning this...

Whatever dude.

It's your opinion.

Milkie
Originally posted by Accel
I personally have a love-hate thing with Spawn. I enjoy his comics, but what always bugged me about him is that his power levels are all over the place.

2nd Age Spawn alone went from having trouble with Overtkill, to stalemating Redeemer, to then becoming weaker as 3rd Age and beating that very same Redeemer who stalemated him in his God-like days.

2nd Age NEVER had trouble with Overtkill

The only reason he didn't want to kill The Redeemer was because he was trying to figure out who he was.

People seem to be tae into consideration that these huys Spawn are fighting are not weak as hell.

Sentry is not on The Redeemer III's level

I don't see him beating someone with divine or demonic powers

Soljer
Also, isn't Spawn currently returning to his god-like levels? Or am I mistaken?

Milkie
Right Now

He is above 2nd Age

He had to die in order to be reborn and MOTHER gave him more Power.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Milkie
Whatever dude.

It's your opinion.

How do you debate like this???

Then Spawn is uberpowerful is your opinion.

How do you know that telporting him into the sun wouldn't effect him? How do you know if he could even have his powers if he'd step into MU?

Milkie
How do you debate like this???

Then Spawn is uberpowerful is your opinion.

How do you know that telporting him into the sun wouldn't effect him? How do you know if he could even have his powers if he'd step into MU?

FIRE DOES NOT EFFECT SPAWN

HE IS FROM HELL

THIS IS A VS. BOARD IT DOES NOT MATTER

AND WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT INTO QUESTION OF COURSE IT WOULD HAVE HIS POWER

STOP ACTING BEING RETARDED

grey fox
A. I find it hilarious how everyone takes this 'a million suns' thing at face value. It's Hyperbole people , HYPERBOLE.

B. Spawn whomps Sentry so hard even the other Supes rip-offs feel it (Save Glads whose to busy killing the remaining mutant population while simultaneously punching off Jean Greys head).

Milkie
It will look like this if he threw him in the sun

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/6594/08ij3.th.jpg

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Milkie
STOP ACTING BEING RETARDED

This has to be one of the greatest quotes I've seen on these boards.

Profiled.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Profiled. laughing laughing

it seriously is though

And on topic
Sentry vs spawn?

Im sorry, sentry loses hard.
Current spawn is past 2nd age now, and 2nd age was rediculous
The primary reason i cant see sentry wining is because he has no way of causing true harm to spawn, let alone put him down for good

And spawn has plenty of ways to hurt Sentry
its an uphill battle for sentry, very, very uphill.

Milkie
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Profiled.

I should be awarded

Renetto
laughing

Profiles ?? I want that aswell.

I better not act being retarded either.

Milkie
Originally posted by Renetto
laughing

Profiles ?? I want that aswell.

I better not act being retarded either.

Apparently you were since you got banned.

Ana P
Hmm

Looking at the preview of Spawn vs Zera.

Spawn wins this fight.

http://www.spawn.com/CultureBoom/Media/comicpreviews/SP162pg01.jpg

http://www.spawn.com/CultureBoom/Media/comicpreviews/SP162pg02.jpg

http://www.spawn.com/CultureBoom/Media/comicpreviews/SP162pg03.jpg

http://www.spawn.com/CultureBoom/Media/comicpreviews/SP162pg04.jpg

newyorkcares
Originally posted by Priest
One Mllion Exploding Suns>Spawn

Dude ,I agree with you about the million sons bit and all. Its just that for all the talk about how much @$$ Sentry kicks, theres not really alot of evidence to support it. I have read a majority of his appearances pre-2006 and honestly, I wasn't really that impressed.Spawn ,on the other hand has, a pretty solid history of uber destruction and over the top bum whipping, predominantly because he's a child of the early 90's. Sentry is ABLE to kick more @$$, but Spawn HAS kicked more @$$ in print, thus people think Spawn is gnarkill and Sentry is just a Superman -knockoff jobber,poorly done.
I give the fight to Spawn today, but Sentry just needs EMC art and Jeph Loeb writing and he'd own Spawn.

shifty

mighty adam
Spawn summons the Legion for fun. sad but true. spawn is a high skyfather lv character now sorry but spawn wins.

streekz
its funny how a vs thread like this makes a power like sentry seem like a bug to be stepped on. im not sure how powerful spawn is but i guess from reading this thread he is untouchable. fact is sentry is marvel character so if spawn was in marvel then sentry would stand a chance infact spawn wouldnt be that powerful.
anyway he aint so spawn wins this.

shadow177a17
Divine Powers
Following Issue #161, the Man of Miracles had given him fruit from the Tree of Life and propelled his power to nigh-omnipotent levels, enabling him to rival God and Satan. Now with the powers equal to both God and Satan, Spawn is the third power in the battle of Armageddon. Spawn has apparent control over the Earth itself, using it to his will when in battle against both armies. Spawn used the Earth to swallow all other Hellspawn and imprison them back in Hell.

Here is the proof that spawn trumps sentry hands down and because he is more powerful in his 3rd age he would easily own Sentry. Below is a link to the site itself so you can see for yourself the proof that spawn can open a can of whoop ass on sentry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_%28comics%29

TricksterPriest
Thank you Shadow, for finally putting this idiotic discussion to rest. I read through this and anyone who argued for the sentry even knowing how powerful current Spawn is, is delusional. current Spawn can take down Rune King Thor easily. He could beat God-like Cable. He could beat Silver Surfer. NOW SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE SENTRY TOSSING HIM INTO THE SUN! Sentry is nothing compared to the other people I just named and anyone arguing that Sentry is more powerful than god is a biased fool.

Shank 'n Bake
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thank you Shadow, for finally putting this idiotic discussion to rest. I read through this and anyone who argued for the sentry even knowing how powerful current Spawn is, is delusional. current Spawn can take down Rune King Thor easily. He could beat God-like Cable. He could beat Silver Surfer. NOW SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE SENTRY TOSSING HIM INTO THE SUN! Sentry is nothing compared to the other people I just named and anyone arguing that Sentry is more powerful than god is a biased fool.

I couldn't agree more. Anyone who's read a current Spawn comic would know how rediculously powerful he is.

Lord Shaper
But Sentry stalemated Galactus! There's no way he could lose! OMG! Their fight was soooo amazing.

quanchi112
sentry wins.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
sentry wins.
You do know current spawn is like nigh-ominpotent right...

psycho gundam
after this debate is over, nobody should be placing spawn in fights unless they are skyfather and above got it! he is clearly on another level and superman types are out matched due to the fact that there is no logical way for said character to defeat spawn.

Tony Stark
laughing

So let me guess...

Spawn > Sentry

Spawn > Desak

Spawn > RKT

Spawn > THANOS

Spawn > Odin

Spawn > Galactus

Spawn > Abraxas

Spawn > Anyone MARVEL

sick

psycho gundam
dude, he can go toe to toe with GOD! like what else is there after that huh. come on guys he is it, the final power there is to attain.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

So let me guess...

Spawn > Sentry

Spawn > Desak

Spawn > RKT

Spawn > THANOS

Spawn > Odin

Spawn > Galactus

Spawn > Abraxas

Spawn > Anyone MARVEL

sick

4th age spawn IS more powerful than everyone you just named. He was high end abstract.

Sirius77
Spawn is like the Thanos of Image. He pwns Sentry.

gogogadgetgo

stick out tongue sentry wins stick out tongue

Harry Fingerman
I f*cking hate Spawn threads, you just can't compare him to Marvel, or DC characters, and yet, we have Urizen beating Spectre because he's indestructible to lesser beings... personally, I've never seen him (Spawn) do anything Odin couldn't replicate.

Anyway...
4th age spawn IS more powerful than everyone you just named. He was high end abstract. Based on?

quanchi112
sentry wins. this is classic spawn and he loses to sentry.

miraclethree
Originally posted by grey fox
A. I find it hilarious how everyone takes this 'a million suns' thing at face value. It's Hyperbole people , HYPERBOLE.

Fully agreed, but Sentry still wins.

spawnwest
What could Sentry possible do to Spawn???

Spawn could fight Sentry from a distance and destroy him.

What is throwing Spawn into the Sun going to??
And how would Sentry do it?

Utrigita
The way the spawn universe is divided as I see it is

MoM (like TOAA in marvel) > 4th Age Spawn = God ( & ) = Satan

Its like putting sentry Against LT who is second only to TOAA, Spawn is second only to MoM.

as describted by Godess Kail (how knows his way around spawn)

God and Satan are immortal as well. They are also almighty. However, M.O.M.- The Mother of Creation is thier superior. They are only her children. She created them, and she has an infinite number of children equal to God and Satan roming her Universe.

God and Satan were left to battle in an Alternate Dimension, as stated on panel, because their battle will never end. Niether can die, like Urizen, they cannot be destroyed, only contained. They created Heaven and Hell, and all beings who inhabit them.

God and Satan were at full power when they battled. M.O.M. is thier superior Takion, sorry but that's the truth. I know in your religion its not possible for anyone to be above God, but this is Spawn, and in this story, the Mother is far more powerful than both.

The Earth, in Image, isn't just a big giant rock with people on it, like it is in Marvel and DC. The Earth is a living creature in Spawn. There is a force called The Green World, which is the spirit of the Earth. The Earth is a living organism, kind of like Ego the Living Planet, except the Earth doesn't have a giant mouth.

The Earth is also a multiverse within itself. It has billions of pocket dimensions and alternate realities of itself. This has been explained in both an old issue of Spawn, and in the current where God and Satan were trapped in an Alternate Reality to battle forever.

Spawn and Angela defeated a weakened Urizen with the help of Greenworld, the Spirit of Earth, which devoured Urizen into a dark prison.

"The Chains of Hell, the Ribbons of Heaven, and the Vines of Earth tie down the Dark God Urizen"

The Earth cannot just be destroyed in Image the way it can in Marvel and DC. Image's cosmology is built very differently.

The Earth was a Gift to God and Satan. However, since they did not desire to share this world, they created thier own worlds: Heaven and Hell.

Hell is described as an infinite dimension of suffering, never ending, wild and untamed.

Heaven is beautiful, but limitted, a giant Silver City in the cosmos.

Then there is the Garden of Eden, a world guarded by the Disciples, Mother of Creation's personal guard. To eat from the Tree of Life would render you immortal and God-like, this creating God Spawn.

tkitna
Sentry

Is Image even still around? Whatever happened to Spawns power decreasing after every issue until he died? Is there really a worse read than Spawn? I collected the first 30 when he came out and to be honest, it sucked. I cant believe anybody still reads that crap.

Barbarian Shams
Image is still around, and no Spawn's power does not decrease anymore ever since Malebolgia was slain in issue 100. Oh, and don't diss a well-made character like our favorite Hellspawn. Unlike Marvel and DC's neverending series with repeating storylines, Spawn's story is finite and will prly conclude after the 200th issue. Check the Spawn Respect Thread for a fresher course on what Al Simmons has been up to.

tkitna
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Check the Spawn Respect Thread for a fresher course on what Al Simmons has been up to.

Well like I said, I own the first 30 issues and hated those. I cant imagine it got any better with time.

Nobody has really urged me to pick the title up recently due to how grood it is. If you like it, thats all that matters.

(In my opinion, Savage Dragon and Freak Force were the only two Image titles worth a damn,,,,,ever.)

vlaaad12345
How good the series is doesnt change the fact of how powerful spawn is...he would own sentrys whiney ass up and down the planet.

id369

gogogadgetgo
spawns universe seems kinda small compared to marvel and dc

id369
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
spawns universe seems kinda small compared to marvel and dc

Well you are specifying to a specific character. Never mind that Image itself has had a vary low run compared to Marvel.

spawnwest
Again.........

What could Sentry possible do to Spawn???

Utrigita

shadow177a17
Spawn wins end of story if he can trap Satan and God in the dimension to rot for all eternity he can definitely Pown Galatus too.. So my money is on the Hellspawn...... HAIL ALMIGHTY SPAWN....

Mr. Slippyfist
If anyone is more overrated than Sentry, it's Spawn, IMO.

As for the thread, depends.

redhotrash
If you hated Spawn, why did you buy the first 30 issues? Which leads me into my 2nd argument, people are saying Spawn loses BASED ON HIS SHOWINGS FROM 1992-1995! Seriously, if you are so ignorant as to a character's current status, skip over the thread. Sentry has still yet to do anything on panel to deserve his Superman status.
Assuming Sentry has the balls to leave his house and come fight Spawn, he gets wrecked.
On a side note, for those unoriginal folks who spew out the "ZOMG HE THROWS HIM INTO THE SUN", give it a rest. Between that and "speedblitz!!!" you guys have ruined all the Superman/Sentry posts. Spawn can teleport, making such a tactic useless.

shadow177a17
Originally posted by redhotrash
If you hated Spawn, why did you buy the first 30 issues? Which leads me into my 2nd argument, people are saying Spawn loses BASED ON HIS SHOWINGS FROM 1992-1995! Seriously, if you are so ignorant as to a character's current status, skip over the thread. Sentry has still yet to do anything on panel to deserve his Superman status.
Assuming Sentry has the balls to leave his house and come fight Spawn, he gets wrecked.
On a side note, for those unoriginal folks who spew out the "ZOMG HE THROWS HIM INTO THE SUN", give it a rest. Between that and "speedblitz!!!" you guys have ruined all the Superman/Sentry posts. Spawn can teleport, making such a tactic useless.
I agree with what he said....

Barbarian Shams
Red Hot Trash pretty much summed up the truth about this matches winner. People need to get up to date on characters any time they debate them, and Spawn seems to get that cold shoulder. Spawn couldn't be BFRed if he didn't want to, of course due to the power of teleportation and he's been in Hell enough times that the Sun wouldn't even bother him. If this is current Spawn after he lost his divine powers, then I could see Sentry winning, but any other Spawn would either curbstomp him like King of Hell and God forms, or just win like the 1st and 3rd Age incarnations. 10/10 for KOH and God forms, and 9/10 for other forms besides the current form.

tkitna
If you hated Spawn, why did you buy the first 30 issues?

I was collecting big time back then and thought they would be worth something. I should have known better.

Baloo
tkina your such an annoying fanboy, you overate him more than kandy does

tkitna
Originally posted by Baloo
tkina your such an annoying fanboy, you overate him more than kandy does

Nah. I realize he isnt all that. I'm sure the so called god-spawn would blink him out. I feel he'd lose the majority to Surfer and would probably get his butt handed to him by Thor and so forth, but in hindsight, as much as I like the character, it seems everybody but a select couple dissect everything he does just to find something negative. It works both ways.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, Tkitna's a fanboy, but he admits he is and we all know it's a game. Even he doesn't believe half the stuff he posts. stick out tongue

Sentry is currently a failed concept, but a really good writer and some strong feats would go a long way to redeeming him.

Baloo
See now if you stopped saying Sentry wins in almost every thread you would get more respect. I was a Sentry fan, stopped but I am liking him more now.

The Ghosty
Yeah, Tkitna's a fanboy, but he admits he is and we all know it's a game. Even he doesn't believe half the stuff he posts. stick out tongue

Sentry is currently a failed concept, but a really good writer and some strong feats would go a long way to redeeming him. I think he should use his speed in a fight against Red Hulk and win, then go toe to toe with Surfer and then stalemate current Thor.

If that happened while explaining his powers work with how control he thinks he is could make him a top dog and make him as good as intended.

Priest

Sentry is currently a failed concept, but a really good writer and some strong feats would go a long way to redeeming him.
How is Sentry a failed concept?
He has no strong feats?
Does he have better feats than Apoc? just asking..

The Ghosty
Well I think he means he was created to be Superman's rival. But with all his low feats lost that leverage and now has become unpopular and a joke allot of the time.

Priest
Originally posted by The Ghosty
Well I think he means he was created to be Superman's rival. But with all his low feats lost that leverage and now has become unpopular and a joke allot of the time.
Can u list some low feats for me..
Am i missing something? confused

The Ghosty
Getting bloody nose from IM, failing to stop the hellcarrier....

Wow thats all I can remember, when I think about it allot of his disprespect isn't earned as much as people say.

tkitna
Originally posted by Baloo
See now if you stopped saying Sentry wins in almost every thread you would get more respect.

I just mess around with that. I dont even argue 95% of the threads I pick him to win, because I know he would take a beating by a good many of the people he's put up against. If I feel he was done wrong, I post my opinion about it, but I still dont lose sleep over it.

My biggest problem is that i'm an old bastard compared to almost everybody on here, and i'm stuck in the 70's and 80's. I took a hiatus from collecting when my kids were born (about a 10 year hiatus), and I admit that I am not up to date with the changes a lot of characters have taken on in that time. This board has brought me up to speed on a lot of them and my son and I have started collecting again. I just try to have fun and yes, I admit to being a Sentry fanboy. How cant somebody love a brain dead Superman?

The Ghosty
I find Sentry funny, how he messes up so aplogises and has to be calmed down like a child. Or even back when he was confident he was funny, making jokes after taking a nuke lol.

Priest
Getting bloody nose from IM, failing to stop the hellcarrier....
Getting the bloody nose from Iron Man can't really be explained, I call that PIS imo..
The reason he couldn't stop the Helicarrier is because Sentry does not have tactile-kinesis (I'm not sure if that spelled right), he has the strength to stop it but does not have the power to hold it together like Superman or Gladiator..
Wow thats all I can remember, when I think about it allot of his disprespect isn't earned as much as people say.
thumb up

The Ghosty
Thats a lame excuse really because it happens all the time with people like WW but it makes sense I guess. Have the writers made a statement about it?

Priest
Thats a lame excuse really because it happens all the time with people like WW but it makes sense I guess. Have the writers made a statement about it?
No statement has been made yet.
But he has strength feats that leads me to say that he can lift a helicarrier.

The Ghosty
I forget, what are they?

It just seems like bad writing if he has others but I guess if fans can explain it that way its OK.

Edit: But yeah its pretty obvious he has the strength to lift it.

Priest
I forget, what are they?

It just seems like bad writing if he has others but I guess if fans can explain it that way its OK.

Edit: But yeah its pretty obvious he has the strength to lift it.
Grappling with the Hulk in the last issue of WWH alone gives him enough strength to hold the helicarrier since the Hulk in Planet Hulk was able to hold his ship with one arm, and basically hold a planet together in the same arc..

Stopping Terrax with one hand is sufficient to hold the helicarrier since a few months after Terrax used a similar attack to split a planet in half..

These are just a couple off the top of my head...

The Ghosty
Yeah I don't see how anyone can actually argue that he can't.

Nice talking to you. thumb up

redhotrash
Sentry is a punk, thats why I dont like him. He has a ton of powers, but no cahones. His biggest feat is basically a rumor (spider-man claiming he stalemated Galactus). I dont rank him on the same level as Thor, SS, Blackbolt, or even Hercules to be honest. Those guys are all out there doing stuff. Sentry is basically Iron Man's pet project. Sentry is the Derek Jeter of comics, all hype and mediocre showings.

The Ghosty
He is above Hercules by quite a bit due to speed and flight if anything.

redhotrash
True, take away even just his speed and the fight would be pretty decent I think.

The Ghosty
Pretty much.

BTW Gave me a good idea for a thread.

Priest
Sentry is a punk, thats why I dont like him. He has a ton of powers, but no cahones. His biggest feat is basically a rumor (spider-man claiming he stalemated Galactus). I dont rank him on the same level as Thor, SS, Blackbolt, or even Hercules to be honest. Those guys are all out there doing stuff. Sentry is basically Iron Man's pet project. Sentry is the Derek Jeter of comics, all hype and mediocre showings.
Hmm lets compare BlackBolt's, and Hercules showings against WWH with Sentry's... erm
Oh and Dereck Jeter's is usally in the top 3 in most hits in the legue. And there is no one in the legue who gets more clutch hits/plays than Jeter smile

redhotrash
Herc and Blackbolt rarely do things that are beyond their characters. Wont see BB pulling nonsense like "Holding a planet together" or "Smashing a meteor bigger than earth!".
Jeter gets hyped for playing mediocre baseball.

shadow177a17
Sentry is going to get powned by Spawn end of story......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.