Immortal Hercules vs Colossus and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Ok its been decided that neither of these two beats regular Herc, however how will they fair as a team against Herc's most powerful incarnation?

golem370
I thought this has been done?

hunbu04
hercules with easy

Soujaboy
Originally posted by hunbu04
hercules with easy

What is with easy?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ok its been decided that neither of these two beats regular Herc, however how will they fair as a team against Herc's most powerful incarnation?

No

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Grimm22

Not very well. Thing gets casually stomped and Colossus will be made his eternal *****.

snoopdogg
Immortal Hercules has never impressed me much. Who has Immortal Herc. put down in a fight? Wolverine beat him even if it was off-panel. Mind controled Prof. Hulk tossed him like a Greek salad. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking Herc. I just don't see why people get a woody when somebody mentions Immortal Hercules.

jasofisc
the side with the x character loses.

guy222
herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.