You Vs MU Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
You try to take over the Marvel Universe Earth. You have Dr Stranges powers and resources and you also have Tony Starks tech and resources. You have the combined intelligence of both Tony Stark and Dr Strange and you have had a years prep none of the heroes or villains know you are coming. Can you take Earth?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Alfheim
You try to take over the Marvel Universe Earth. You have Dr Stranges powers and resources and you also have Tony Starks tech and resources. You have the combined intelligence of both Tony Stark and Dr Strange and you have had a years prep none of the heroes or villains know you are coming. Can you take Earth?

I'd let Shuma Gorath, Dormammu, and Chthon loose on Earth and move to another planet to live in peace stick out tongue

Scoobless

Yes.

no expression

juggernaut66666
Am I the only one who thinks that this is a crumbstomp?

Brutacus
You have to fight them all at the same time???
Or can we take them one at a time????

Iff not than I don't think you have a change at all.

don't shiv
Start with

mindcontrolling Shield , the Genarals of every nuclear pwr to unleash hell,
unleash a plague on the astral plane, no more telepaths,
invite mephisto and co to have a party,
wake up apocalypse
enslave Reed Richards mind, have him summon EGO and the Skorrn from whatever dimension it's imprisoned

DigiMark007
If you have someone else's intelligence, is it really you?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Look you don't know shit about the Phoenix. She created the Multi-Verse and the Abstracts ok????

don't shiv
oh yeah

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Look you don't know shit about the Phoenix. She created the Multi-Verse and the Abstracts ok????

Hell yeah she even created her own comicbooks to hide her existence. She is real, she just had to hide it so she made comic books.

Galan777
If you have someone else's intelligence, is it really you? If it is someone else's intelligence on top of your own, then its still you.... I think confused

Soljer
Aye, there are multiple facets to one's personality, intelligence is merely one of those.

inamilist
Ya, I think I'd be ok, especially given all of those resourses and the element of suprise

http://www.livescience.com/technology/10ways_destroyearth.html

oh, and intelligence is not an aspect of personality. For the most part, personalities arent based on "traits" but on appropriate reactions to events, which intelligence can play a huge roll in, but is not subject to.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Brutacus
You have to fight them all at the same time???
Or can we take them one at a time????

Iff not than I don't think you have a change at all.

Well its like this you are not going to be fighting on your own. Since you have Tony Stark's and Dr strange's knowledge you can create an army of magicl robots, summon demons etc.

To be precise you are an almagam of Dr Strange and Tony Starks. You are wearing a version of Tony Stark's Destroyer armour which is supposed to be used to fight Thor, but it is even more powerful because you have used Dr Strange's magic on it. Cant really imagine precisely what it can do but it wouyld be damn powerful!

Sub_Mariner
Me 10/10.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by inamilist
Ya, I think I'd be ok, especially given all of those resourses and the element of suprise

http://www.livescience.com/technology/10ways_destroyearth.html

oh, and intelligence is not an aspect of personality. For the most part, personalities arent based on "traits" but on appropriate reactions to events, which intelligence can play a huge roll in, but is not subject to.

...watch "Being John Malkovich". Creepy movie anyway, but it makes me wonder about stuff like this. With their powers I'd be ok with, but with their intelligence it's not really the same.

Basically it would be the experience and know-all of Steve and Tony, and I'd just be the vehicle for their victory. I'd decide how to use the intelligence and would still be in control, but it wouldn't really be "me" winning the fight.

inamilist
...watch "Being John Malkovich". Creepy movie anyway, but it makes me wonder about stuff like this. With their powers I'd be ok with, but with their intelligence it's not really the same.

Basically it would be the experience and know-all of Steve and Tony, and I'd just be the vehicle for their victory. I'd decide how to use the intelligence and would still be in control, but it wouldn't really be "me" winning the fight.

thats a great movie eh smilesmile

I totally see where you are comming from, its a pretty good philosophical question..... that i really cant answer smile. Thank you for blowing my mind :P

haha, i just like to nit pick a bit

Grimm22
I could just blow it up with an anti-galactus cannon or somthing stick out tongue

inamilist
Originally posted by livescience.com
#6 Destroyed by Vaccum Energy Detonation

You will need: a light bulb

Method: This is a fun one. Contemporary scientific theories tell us that what we may see as vacuum is only vacuum on average, and actually thriving with vast amounts of particles and antiparticles constantly appearing and then annihilating each other. It also suggests that the volume of space enclosed by a light bulb contains enough vacuum energy to boil every ocean in the world. Therefore, vacuum energy could prove to be the most abundant energy source of any kind. Which is where you come in. All you need to do is figure out how to extract this energy and harness it in some kind of power plant - this can easily be done without arousing too much suspicion - then surreptitiously allow the reaction to run out of control. The resulting release of energy would easily be enough to annihilate all of planet Earth and probably the Sun too.

Feasibility rating: 5/10Slightly possible.

Earth's final resting place: a rapidly expanding cloud of particles of varying size.

Earliest feasible completion date: 2060 or so.

Source: "3001: The Final Odyssey," by Arthur C. Clarke

haha, this one is my favorite option

you wouldnt even need to fight anyone smile

Alfheim
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Me 10/10.

I think some heroes or villains would probably have some contingency plans. I think the BP has a Galactus contingency plan.

Sub_Mariner
I was joking, i would still take it atleast 8/10.

grey fox
I doubt I'd take over the planet but a few things I WOULD do....

1. Have Logan die , then put it in a time loop.

2. Depower Xavier and make him kill Jean (while I block her powers)

3. Cure Aids

4. Turn all babies on the planet into chocolate

5. Create a hundred tons of K-nite and drop it in a random cities water supply.

6. Cause untold chaos the likes of which would have never been seen.

Accel
Well, at least you cured AIDS.

grey fox
Originally posted by Accel
Well, at least you cured AIDS.

It's the little things that count wink

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox

2. Depower Xavier and make him kill Jean (while I block her powers)

Disturbing.....

4. Turn all babies on the planet into chocolate

Very disturbing.....

6. Cause untold chaos the likes of which would have never been seen.

Damn you are twisted! Just because you're taking over the earth doesnt mean you have to create a dystopia!

grey fox
Disturbing.....

Very disturbing.....

Damn you are twisted! Just because you're taking over the earth doesnt mean you have to create a dystopia!

I hate Jean , I hate PF . It is both Ironic and hilarious when the Physically handicapped human kills the 'Most powerful mutant ever to exist' .

The baby thing is on a whim. I'd probably turn them back after a few hundred have been suitably eaten/melted.

Oh and I'd destroy every Mint on the planet . The only mint left would be Mint sauce....

Alfheim
I hate Jean , I hate PF . It is both Ironic and hilarious when the Physically handicapped human kills the 'Most powerful mutant ever to exist' .

The baby thing is on a whim. I'd probably turn them back after a few hundred have been suitably eaten/melted.

Oh and I'd destroy every Mint on the planet . The only mint left would be Mint sauce....

You friends with the Joker?

grey fox
You friends with the Joker?

Let me put it this way . Your shopping , and then that ONE godamn baby decides to scream his head off. So you think ' M'kay he'll shut up eventually' But he never DOES !

Yeah , he's 28 pounds of milk chocolate now evil face

Alfheim
If the Joker tried to take over the MU he would probably do something similar. Don't think he would cure aids though....but I can see him turning babies into chocolate.

grey fox
If the Joker tried to take over the MU he would probably do something similar. Don't think he would cure aids though....but I can see him turning babies into chocolate.

The reaction alone would be priceless....

Alfheim
Let me put it this way . Your shopping , and then that ONE godamn baby decides to scream his head off. So you think ' M'kay he'll shut up eventually' But he never DOES !

Disturbing.....no pun to your sig. Is that disturbed the Nu-Metal band?

grey fox
Disturbing.....no pun to your sig. Is that disturbed the Nu-Metal band?

Yes indeed it is. The best band ever created (that's American) .

Brutacus

Well I was in a plane for 4 hours with a mother and baby next to me and one other infront of me.
one of the baby's cried almost the whole flight the other was joining after 2 hours.
Damn that drove me crazy. mad

So I know what you're talking about wink

Alfheim
Yes indeed it is. The best band ever created (that's American) .

laughing Now you have got to be kidding....

grey fox
laughing Now you have got to be kidding....

Hella No !

Soljer
Hella No !

Haha...you sound like my ex.

Crazy *****. no expression

ExtraMision5555

WOW, hit it right on the head
while intelligence isint the fulcrum of a personality, in a sense, you would be thinking like the combination of them in this scneario. because i doubt i personally could come up with a way (powers aside) to take mu earth. Ide definately be thinking in a Strange/Stark fassion

the only "me" would be verbal remarks/lack of clothing being warn durring the debacle

Aqua-pimp
Men with a year preptime + the powers and intellect of Doc Strange and Tony and all there rescources.. I would probaly do a high evolutionar on there asses robbing every one of there powers and after that make everyone my slaves and rename the world in to Aqua-world cool

The Fake Macoy
I'd use Stranges powers and just blow up the planet. This whole thing will be a curbstomp.

H. S. 6
I win eleventy million billion out of ten.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Am I the only one who thinks that this is a crumbstomp?

Probably. The rest of us think it's a curbstomp

Have fun stomping crumbs though... confused

Alfheim
Well ok guys I think you could take it but you are forgetting people like Dr Doom and Black Panther probably have contingency plans.

Anyway lets spice it up a bit. Ok you still get one years prep, but half way through your prep Black Panther finds out. You cast a spell on him so he doesnt tell the others. Somehow through his resourcefulness BP manages to warn two other people to join him. So BP has 6 months prep with 2 other people and they are:

1. Donald Pierce http://www.marvel.com/universe/Pierce,_Donald

2. Alpha Flight's Shaman

On the last day of the prep BP and company manage to Warn Reed Richards and Dr Doom. Dr Doom and Reed Richards manage to warn the other heroes and villains giving everybody and themselves just under one days prep.

Lets recap:

1. You have one years prep.

2. Black Panther, Donald Pierce and Shaman have 6 months prep and have been working together.

3.Dr Doom, Reed Richards and everybody else have had just under a days prep.

Alfheim
Whats wrong with you guys you dont know a good thread when you see one.? *Bump*

Alfheim
Oi! *bump*

Alfheim
Ok last time...... miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.