prime vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
prime from ultra force

rotiart
i don't remember prime being that much of a badass...

but i'd love to see what other people think

carver9
he was the strongest being on his planet

rotiart
Hulks the strongest guy on MU but he's been ktfo plenty.

carver9
this is prime power:

Kevin transforms into Prime by projecting an organic 'liquid flesh' material from his torso. The liquid flesh then shapes itself into a large man with overdeveloped muscles, towering over seven feet tall and weighing close to four hundred pounds. Prime can revert back to his teenage form by destabilising the body into a mess of protein goo, either consciously or when his Prime-body's energy reserves run out. When this happens, Kevin must pull himself out of the body's remains or risk suffocating from lack of oxygen.

As Prime, Kevin possesses tremendous strength with unknown limits and has once lifted an entire outdoor gym with relative ease. His durability is also nigh immeasurable having survived a close proximity explosion of several nuclear warheads. Prime can also take to flight at a Mach-level of velocity. Although all of Prime's powers are modelled after traditional superhero powers, these limitations are defined mostly by Kevin's subconscious aspirations.

Renetto
If I could post links I would post Hulk equaling Prime in a fight, but I can't post links. Also it was professor Hulk so you know Prime ain't all that.

D-Block
Prime is also to slow for Superman

rotiart
Prime lifted a Gym?
- Superman moved Warworld
Prime can survive being close to a nuke?
- Superman has survived planetdestroying blasts
Prime can fly at mach speeds?
- Superman can move so fast he becomes intangible

Superman also has heat vision, xray vision, super hearing, super vision, freeze breath and.... lets not forget... tivo... for when he's fighting enemies and missing his favorite episodes of desperate housewives...

Renetto
Could this be classed as a spite thread or just a stupid thread ?

rotiart
I honestly think he didn't realize the differences in power...

Now maybe if you put captain britan..

Renetto
Don't put god vs us Brits stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.