Quasar vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
If you need me to post the profiles, I will.

Who do you guys think will win?

rotiart
Current Surfer wins cause well... as you know... Quasar's dead.

but current surfer wins as he's more powerful and more ruthless than in the past. And the most recent 'living' quasar to me... was a jobber.

DigiMark007
This happened in a comic. Decent fight, but Surfer won it handily.

It was a young-ish Quasar, but still...

Faceman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This happened in a comic. Decent fight, but Surfer won it handily.

It was a young-ish Quasar, but still... Didnt Surfer raise Quasars hand up in the end, out of respect to him??

rotiart
Originally posted by Faceman
Didnt Surfer raise Quasars hand up in the end, out of respect to him??

In the comic, Surfer found out that he had somehow become the champion of Chaos and that Quasar had become the champion of Order... and that if Surfer won, Chaos would reign supreme... so he forfeited the match...

Its one of those neither here, nor there matches, as it doesn't really resolve how the surfer would have done, since he didn't fight to the best of his ability.

Although... i will say it appears as though Surfer would have won against a young Quasar... at first.. but you'll never know..

Horrificus
How do you guys think Surfer would have done against Q at his peak?
You know, like when he fought Maesltrom.

rotiart
I'd go with Current surfer... because he is a lot stronger then in the past... and the past surfer was still a threat... not someone that i would have believed could have pulled a majority.. but still a threat.

Validus
Even before Quasar decided to throw the fight he wasn't exactly doing much damage to Surfer. IIRC, Quasar's thoughts seemed to show he thought Norrin was superior.

rotiart
We'll never know. big grin at least for sure.

Roldz
Yeah, id give SS the win over but very close fight..

Rewmac
Quasar had to lose. He gave up. But if we think straight. The only energy he can't deal with is magical. As far as it goes Surfer is cosmic energy based. If we use to think about it straight he can bsorb the cosmic blasts. Suck out some life force and then put him in the Quantum Zone and kick his ass.

By the way Quasar supposely isn't DEAD...

Horrificus
Originally posted by Rewmac
Quasar had to lose. He gave up. But if we think straight. The only energy he can't deal with is magical. As far as it goes Surfer is cosmic energy based. If we use to think about it straight he can bsorb the cosmic blasts. Suck out some life force and then put him in the Quantum Zone and kick his ass.

I agree with you.
Quasar has beaten guys with even more raw power than Surfer. But, Surfer is as tricky as Wendell is. He can do some cool stuff with his powers too.
An all out battle would be SERIOUS.

What do u mean Q isn't dead.

Rewmac
HAve your read the issue?? Even Annihilus himself is asking the question where has he gone...

Validus

Quasar was absorbing Surfer's energy and throwing it back at him but it was doing no good because Norrin was constantly re-absorbing energy himself.

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
Quasar was absorbing Surfer's energy and throwing it back at him but it was doing no good because Norrin was constantly re-absorbing energy himself.

Yeah that bothers me, why didn't Quasar just form a "shield" around SS that absorbed the incoming powercosmic or at least shunted it to the quantum zone.

Rewmac

He messed up at the point when he throwed it back to Surfer. If Quasar'd just absorbed his life-energy.

Redatom65
i actuallt Think Quasar should win this by a slim margin but, i've been wrong before. I'll give the edge to the surfer 6.5/10

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by rotiart
In the comic, Surfer found out that he had somehow become the champion of Chaos and that Quasar had become the champion of Order... and that if Surfer won, Chaos would reign supreme... so he forfeited the match...

Its one of those neither here, nor there matches, as it doesn't really resolve how the surfer would have done, since he didn't fight to the best of his ability.

Although... i will say it appears as though Surfer would have won against a young Quasar... at first.. but you'll never know..

Wasn't it the other way around, Quasar didn't really fight?

Roldz
He messed up at the point when he throwed it back to Surfer. If Quasar'd just absorbed his life-energy.
Actually absorbing his PC is absorbing his life energies...
Little it did for Quazar..

Horrificus

yeah, they have very similar powers.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Roldz
Actually absorbing his PC is absorbing his life energies...
Little it did for Quazar.. No. He didn't bring Surfer to the Quantum Zone...He just used some lame tricks on him. He only absrobed his blasts not his true PC...

Quasar #50

Roldz
No. He didn't bring Surfer to the Quantum Zone...He just used some lame tricks on him. He only absrobed his blasts not his true PC...

Quasar #50
Nope, Quazar himself stated, his tapping directly from SS PC..
Sending SS to the Quantum zone wouldnt really work that much since his capable of travelling to diff. dimensions and its not like he cant fight such absorbtion technique, his done so before, not from Quantum band dough...

Rewmac
But he never tried, so we never know. It seems to me a bit you underestimate the Quantum Bands a little...

bigbran
Hasn't Surfer already embaressed Quaser in front of the abstracts?

Roldz
Understamating the Quantum band, I dont think so.. Its overall potential may equal or rivals that of SS PC its just that his exp.. with matter/energy manipulation is above that of Quazar...

Rewmac
I wouldn't say that. The only energy type Quasar can't deal with is magical based ones.

Roldz
Well most he does is redirect or absorb it which is basiclly what Quantum band does, oh and his absorb mystic energies as well..
SS PC not only allow him absorved/control/manipulate forms of energies but as well convert them to diff. form.. As i say exp.. is way above Quazar...
biomolecular to planetary wide evolution to blachole manipulation and making..

Horrificus
Actually, the only energy that Q has had problems with is Dark.
Everything else, he has been effective with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.