Phoenix Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

themalestorm
Ok i know this is stupid but me and my friend were talking who would win. now i say the Phoenix (jean gray) and he says superman would win... What do you say??

Xplosive
Phoenix in split second by whatever she chooses.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by themalestorm
Ok i know this is stupid but me and my friend were talking who would win. now i say the Phoenix (jean gray) and he says superman would win... What do you say??
Originally posted by Xplosive
Look, you don't know shit. PF saved all existence.

It was enough when you gave LT beyond PF. You think I haven't read, only read scans. You don't know shit.

LT was kneeling before Phoenix. Eternity came and said that mustn't happen, it is inevitible when PF will destroy everything and than create everything again (said by Eternity himself).

That pretty much say everything.

And LT is actully pathetic.

Xplosive
Wow, juggernaut66666, that was really pathetic. How old was that.
Still, Phoenix in split second by whatever she chooses.
And I still give PF beyond LT.

juggernaut66666
Wow, juggernaut66666, that was really pathetic. How old was that.
Still, Phoenix in split second by whatever she chooses.
And I still give PF beyond LT.
thumb up

PRAYERRUN
ummmmm okayyyyyyyyyy lol Phoenix for the win.

Galan777
And I still give PF beyond LT. hysterical2

wiccan999
Go Phoenix

Sub_Mariner
Never thought i'd rep for Phoenix, so lets not start now. Supes 10/10. stick out tongue

harri
wat?????????????????

Sub_Mariner
You heard.

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Never thought i'd rep for Phoenix, so lets not start now. Supes 10/10. stick out tongue

stick out tongue

harri
you do not mean that i hope you are a maniac same as me stick out tongue big grin

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by harri
you do not mean that i hope you are a maniac same as me stick out tongue big grin

Of course i mean it, Supes pwns. roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
ok your more of a maniac than me

Sub_Mariner
ok your more of a maniac than me

Superman has created universes and manipulated reality of panel. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

harri
phenix controls the universe with her hand

Sub_Mariner

laughing

Supes created the DC universe. stick out tongue

harri
only in popularity cause he is like 1000000 years old

Galan777
only in popularity cause he is like 1000000 years old harri, please just stop........

you don't want people to think that you don't know what your talking about roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sub_Mariner
No, Superman on panel created the Universe and then destroyed and remade it again. stick out tongue

wiccan999
Right on

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by wiccan999
Right on

Superman 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wiccan999
whistle

jffxex1980
Phoenix stands yawning and flipping her hair over her shoulder as Supes blitzes around, making fancy zig zags and impressive turns..... finally heads towards her going 24,643,259,765 miles per hour until his face hits Jean's open palm. Supes slides from her palm in disgrace and slumps. The end

harri
look galan shut it

Galan777
look galan shut it Easy cowboy, I am just making sure people start taking you seriously roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
ok then i get angry

grey fox
ok then i get angry

...and do what ?

Type in caps ?

GRRRR I'M SO VERY ANGRY I'M GOING TO DO THIS......

http://www.komar.org/hulk/images/hulk-smiley.gif

Galan777
ok then i get angry Come on now harri, we aren't trying to scare anyone here roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
...and do what ?

Type in caps ?

GRRRR I'M SO VERY ANGRY I'M GOING TO DO THIS......

http://www.komar.org/hulk/images/hulk-smiley.gif
grey fox you stoopid pen pydin stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

shifty Richard Cranium

Ichigo66666
ok then i get angry

laughing

You won't like him when he's angry.

Madvillain
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Where the hell are you!? With Vivi, eh? I need those 'things' before I go out tonight smile .

Thanks !

Gohan18
okay pretty much regarding Superman vs Phoenix..are u kidding, its pretty much not even a battle...I have many reasons on why Superman will woop Phoenix...okay blah blah she can control whatever....but look who she is facing..SUPERMAN, okay i mean sure she would get some hits in ...but u know Sup wont even flinch in the sight of her coming..and not to mention superman has uses only about 30% of his powers..c'mon he can still bring out the other 70% if need be which i doubt...anyone saying the Phoenix will win is pretty much crazy...c'mon Superman..thats all i gotta say

me and my buddy started this discussion..i said superman hands down and he said Phoenix..

guy222
Originally posted by themalestorm

Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.