Mr Termineus vs Franklin Richards(Full Potential)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Mr Termineus- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/mrtermineusmt.htm

Horrificus
Is that the Greek spelling for Terminus?

Just kidding.

Franklin takes this easily. Terminus has tons of raw power, but nothin' fancy.

Nikkolas
Franklin at full potential could be equal to Eternity...I seriously doubt anyone short of LT could stop the kid. He takes it.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Franklin at full potential could be equal to Eternity...I seriously doubt anyone short of LT could stop the kid. He takes it.
Franklin at fullpontentional = Celestial

Galan777
Franklin at full potential could be equal to Eternity...I seriously doubt anyone short of LT could stop the kid. He takes it. no where did you gather this?

Franky at full-potential has been stated to be around a higher power Celestial level. Franky isn't even close to Eternity in power, and there are quite a few beings under LT that would be able to beat him....

never the less,

Franklyn takes this IMO.

juggernaut66666
Franklin got "eaten" by Galactus thumb up

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Franklin got "eaten" by Galactus thumb up I always forget about that whole Hyperstorm incident

Nikkolas
That was Hyperstorm... And FrankliN IS Galactus in another reality. he also help remake Galactus. And this is Franklin not even close to his full potential. When did it state his highes tpeak is only as a Celestial? I see him utterly destroying the Celeastials at full potential. And who could beat Franklin under LT? Death? Franklin at full-potential says "I can't die." Death can't do shit. Galactus certainly ain't gonna accomplish much against Franklin unless he is at full power which is impossible for him. Honestly. What if Franklin just got the Ultimate Nullifier, destroyed the universe, remade it with himself as omnipotent ruler? LT is the only one who can stop him then.

golem370
Your utterly wrong laughing

Galan777
That was Hyperstorm... And FrankliN IS Galactus in another reality. he also help remake Galactus. And this is Franklin not even close to his full potential. When did it state his highes tpeak is only as a Celestial? I see him utterly destroying the Celeastials at full potential. And who could beat Franklin under LT? Death? Franklin at full-potential says "I can't die." Death can't do shit. Galactus certainly ain't gonna accomplish much against Franklin unless he is at full power which is impossible for him. Honestly. What if Franklin just got the Ultimate Nullifier, destroyed the universe, remade it with himself as omnipotent ruler? LT is the only one who can stop him then. laughing

golem370
People seriously understimate the power and potential of Celestials.

Nikkolas
How am i wrong? Tell me. Do more than tell me I'm wrong. Prove it. Franklin has already made an entire new universe AT 8. Full-potential? He does what he wants. Mad Jim Jaspers already can create his own reality. Franklin is stronger than him at full potential. He gets the Ultimate Nullifier, whicah can destroy the universe, destroys it. Then remakes it and he is now the omnipotent force in that universe. Disprove it.

Galan777
How am i wrong? Tell me. Do more than tell me I'm wrong. Prove it. Franklin has already made an entire new universe AT 8. Full-potential? He does what he wants. Mad Jim Jaspers already can create his own reality. Franklin is stronger than him at full potential. He gets the Ultimate Nullifier, whicah can destroy the universe, destroys it. Then remakes it and he is now the omnipotent force in that universe. Disprove it. laughing<----- is the only comment I need to make for such a rediculous statment.

juggernaut66666
How am i wrong? Tell me. Do more than tell me I'm wrong. Prove it. Franklin has already made an entire new universe AT 8. Full-potential? He does what he wants. Mad Jim Jaspers already can create his own reality. Franklin is stronger than him at full potential. He gets the Ultimate Nullifier, whicah can destroy the universe, destroys it. Then remakes it and he is now the omnipotent force in that universe. Disprove it.
That was only a pocket universe or am I wrong?

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That was only a pocket universe or am I wrong? You are 150% correct.

Nikkolas
Yep. A pocket universe. At 8. How close is that to potential...h...not very. So, full-potential would equal ability to make an entire universe with no problem. Sorry.

Galan777
Yep. A pocket universe. At 8. How close is that to potential...h...not very. So, full-potential would equal ability to make an entire universe with no problem. Sorry. creating a pocket universe WAS Franky's full-potential confused

Nikkolas
I'm sure you can back that up...? Wait. No you can't. So, sorry.

Galan777
I'm sure you can back that up...? Wait. No you can't. So, sorry. Can you back up that it wasn't his full-potential?

See what I just did there?

guy222
Franklin as an adult is Avatar and Psi Lord

As a child, he humbled Mephisto. His power is said to = 1 Celestial although Ashema the Listener brought him back to life. IMO, Frankie almost rivals a Celestial

Frankie FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.