phoenix vs Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
they Fight in space....who wins? both are prepared.

Galan777
Parallax wiped out an entire universe on pannel, the strongest incarnation of Phoenix has never accomplished such a feat (or anything close to it.)

Parallax 10/10,
its not even questionable

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan777
Parallax wiped out an entire universe on pannel, the strongest incarnation of Phoenix has never accomplished such a feat (or anything close to it.)

Parallax 10/10,
its not even questionable He actually wiped out divergent timelines as well. And then started creating a new universe. And planned on others... until stopped of course.

Galan777
Originally posted by Juntai
He actually wiped out divergent timelines as well. And then started creating a new universe. And planned on others... until stopped of course. Yeah, any way you look at it,

Parallax>Phoenix

PRAYERRUN
Interesting......so ummm parallax for the win?stick out tongue

I watch Pokemon

Parallax>Phoenix

thumb up

fatgogeta
Phoenix is an insect next to the Multiverse destroying power of Parallax.

juggernaut66666
This scan in is for a smartass who said that Parallax didn't create any universe he just used chronal energy to alter time READ THIS SMARTASS
"I want you to begin absorbing the PLASMA ENERGY UNIVERSE PARALLAX HAS CREATED before it begins to solidify!"
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2374/1zp3.th.jpg

oh and I forgot this: laughinglaughinglaughing

juggernaut66666
Where is GS now?

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Where is GS now? Hiding

juggernaut66666
Hiding
I want him to read this post:
This scan in is for a smartass who said that Parallax didn't create any universe he just used chronal energy to alter time READ THIS SMARTASS
"I want you to begin absorbing the PLASMA ENERGY UNIVERSE PARALLAX HAS CREATED before it begins to solidify!"
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2374/1zp3.th.jpg

oh and I forgot this: laughinglaughinglaughing

Supreme being
I want him to read this post:

It wasnt actually GS that made the statement about Parallax using chronal energy to alter time it was someone else the names a bit foggy in my mind if i remember i will post his name.

Oh and parallax for the win.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Supreme being
It wasnt actually GS that made the statement about Parallax using chronal energy to alter time it was someone else the names a bit foggy in my mind if i remember i will post his name.

Oh and parallax for the win.
I'm sure it was GS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.