Parallax in the Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Is there anybody in the marvel universe that would be able to take on Parallax and win? reasons & discussions please.stick out tongue

golem370
I believe Eternity would be a good fight

Galan777
LT could

Juntai
Dc stopped him, Marvel could as well.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but I can't think of anybody in dc that went one on one against him and was able to even hurt him.

Galan777
Spectre passed judgment on him

LT would as well wink

Juntai
Green Arrow.
shifty

Rewmac
Quasar would suck the energy from him along with his leife energy... shifty

I watch Pokemon

juggernaut66666
If LT won't help these guys or they don't have acces to IG Hotu or the IN they are pretty much screwed

PRAYERRUN
guys, superman couldnt stop parallax, Specter only was able to defeat him with the help of Hal's spirit. The guy was basically unbeatable until that.

Juntai
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
guys, superman couldnt stop parallax, Specter only was able to defeat him with the help of Hal's spirit. The guy was basically unbeatable until that. You're talking about the Fear creature then, rather than Hal during Zero Hour?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
You're talking about the Fear creature then, rather than Hal during Zero Hour?
I think he is talking about GL Rebirth

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I think he is talking about GL Rebirth Which is the fear creature, as I said.

Originally I was thinking of Hal Jordan from Zero Hour.

Galan777
Which is the fear creature, as I said.

Originally I was thinking of Hal Jordan from Zero Hour. As was I.

fatgogeta
If it is zero hour Parallax Marvel is boned unless the Living Tribunal intervenes.

bigbran
guys, superman couldnt stop parallax laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing

Validus
Well damn, if Supes couldn't do it Marvel is definitely screwed. . .

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Well damn, if Supes couldn't do it Marvel is definitely screwed. . . lol.

batdude123

FACT.

boriquaking55
Supes > LT so yes Marvel is screwed

Mr Master

laughing

Mr Master
Captain Britain with Excalibur can stop him.

Merlin (with Excalibur) was playing chess with the Multi-verse once, and had a bunch of other chess boards (Multi-verses) floating around his realm to do with as he wished.

Just to name another besides LT.

Rewmac
If LT won't help these guys or they don't have acces to IG Hotu or the IN they are pretty much screwed

So basically no one in Marvel can stop him??? Without IG or LT???
laughing laughing You are starting to go to the wrong side...
Prallax is strong he made once or twice pretty awesome stuff but that doesn't mean he can do it every day. It is like the Hulk's strenght feats...
Marvel Heroes can stop him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
Captain Britain with Excalibur can stop him.

Merlin (with Excalibur) was playing chess with the Multi-verse once, and had a bunch of other chess boards (Multi-verses) floating around his realm to do with as he wished.

Just to name another besides LT. Parallax, as the one he's speaking of, is the very abstract idea of fear itself. It takes the combined willpower of creation to hold it at bay.

Not Hal during Zero Hour, who was also known as Parallax.
It was a retcon that changed all that. The Fear entity fed off of Hal's resentment/fear/loathing whatever from when his -- Coast City was destroyed...and took ahold of him, and made him free it. Attached to his soul, it kinda used his body and the power of the OA-Battery and went about destroying reality in Zero Hour.

Hal/Spectre eventually defeated it, and placed it back inside the OA battery, the sum of all willpower, and the arc ended with Hal coming back to life and forgetting that he was ever Spectre apperently.

PRAYERRUN
See, I didnt know there was a difference between the parallax n Zero Hour & the one during the rebirth series. I knew that Hal was trapped in Zero Hour because that's what it said in the rebirth series.....which is more powerful?

Juntai
See, I didnt know there was a difference between the parallax n Zero Hour & the one during the rebirth series. I knew that Hal was trapped in Zero Hour because that's what it said in the rebirth series.....which is more powerful? It is vastly different, the "Parallax" as known before Rebirth, was simply Hal after going rogue the lantern corp, killing them, and absorbing the entire Battery into himself. He went and wiped time clean from the end to the beginning,and in the nothingness started to create a new universe.

Rebirth is what we call a Retcon, which is what I described about about the embodiment of fear, and when Hal entered the battery it tapped into his soul. None of that explanation used to exist.

It was a very calculated way to bring Hal back, because Hal has an obsene amount of fans.

complexbrother
Molicue Man takes this . he knows fear, reconizes it, acknowleges it, and overcomes it to do what needs to be done. he's done it b4 when he fought the Beyonder during Secret War 2 .

Galan777
Originally posted by complexbrother
Molicue Man takes this . he knows fear, reconizes it, acknowleges it, and overcomes it to do what needs to be done. he's done it b4 when he fought the Beyonder during Secret War 2 . You don't think Hal Jordan had the ability to overcome fear?

There is a vast difference between the Parallax entity, and Parallax possessing a being..

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan777
You don't think Hal Jordan had the ability to overcome fear?

There is a vast difference between the Parallax entity, and Parallax possessing a being.. Right, and Hal battled Spectre... twice.. And still wasn't prepared for fear itself in Rebirth.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah I kinda like the originals myself. I mean Hal Jordan turning rogue, too me, is like seeing Clark Kent turn rogue. Wouldn't Dr. Strange Pose a threat to Parallax?

Juntai
What if the Parallax attached itself to the soul of someone like Molocule Man or Jim Jaspers?

Galan777
Right, and Hal battled Spectre... twice.. And still wasn't prepared for fear itself in Rebirth. yes Just because a character has been shown to "overcome" fear in the past, dosen't mean that they can resist and overcome the Parallax entity.

It seems like the Parallax creature is being a smidge underrated here...

Galan777
What if the Parallax attached itself to the soul of someone like Molocule Man or Jim Jaspers? goodbye omniverse laughing out loud

PRAYERRUN
You know, here's a thought....but Daredevil is the Man without Fear......I wonder.......

Juntai
You know, here's a thought....but Daredevil is the Man without Fear......I wonder....... So is Hal.

complexbrother
and that is why Hal lost to Parralax, because he didn't know fear.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
So basically no one in Marvel can stop him??? Without IG or LT???
laughing laughing You are starting to go to the wrong side...
Prallax is strong he made once or twice pretty awesome stuff but that doesn't mean he can do it every day. It is like the Hulk's strenght feats...
Marvel Heroes can stop him.
You don't even know what Zero Hour is so just Hush!

Galan777
and that is why Hal lost to Parralax, because he didn't know fear. What the f**k?

Validus
Actually that was alluded to in a way. That's why Kyle was able to resist Parallax the longest out of all the GL's. Remember that John, Guy and Kilowog were possessed until Ganthet freed them.

complexbrother
^^^ thank you

Scoobless
5 GLs kicked his ass... Surfer and Quasar could do it together.

Validus
Surfer and Quasar > 5 GLs?

Mr Master

Not sure,

but I'll tell you one thing,

if all it took was 5 GL's, that boy is in a heap of trouble stepping into the MU.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not sure,

but I'll tell you one thing,

if all it took was 5 GL's, that boy is in a heap of trouble stepping into the MU.
They haven't beaten Parallax they just imprissoned him into the Central Battery again and here we are talking about Hal Jordan Parallax

Mr Master
They haven't beaten Parallax they just imprissoned him into the Central Battery again and here we are talking about Hal Jordan Parallax

Reply to them who bring it up,

I'm just feeding off of what's posted.

ExtraMision5555
parallax was that tight?

complexbrother

Surfer by himself > 5 Gls .

there I said it . evil face

Galan777
and here we are talking about Hal Jordan Parallax I agree, people seem to be thinking of only Hal as Parallax, rather then just the Parallax creature itself...

Juntai

there I said it . evil face mad

Galan777

there I said it . evil face please, please, please tell me your joking.......

Your saying that Surfer is greater in power then- Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Kilowog, and John Stewart combined? confused

Come on.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supreme being
You know, here's a thought....but Daredevil is the Man without Fear......I wonder.......

You know, heres a thought....but superman is the man of steel......I wonder.........

Ok folks its now Magneto>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

Titles mean jack people and thats all they are titles.

PRAYERRUN
Actually that was alluded to in a way. That's why Kyle was able to resist Parallax the longest out of all the GL's. Remember that John, Guy and Kilowog were possessed until Ganthet freed them. Ya know, I always wondered how Kyle got out of that Jamb.

guy222
Is there anybody in the marvel universe that would be able to take on Parallax and win? reasons & discussions please.stick out tongue

The Infinites

King KAM
daredevil....

guy222
Originally posted by King KAM
daredevil....

laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by guy222
laughing exactly....he drags him into a H2h fight because he has no fears, and then chops him in the trachea for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by King KAM
exactly....he drags him into a H2h fight because he has no fears, and then chops him in the trachea for the win.

Be safe for the holidays smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.