Full-Potential Franklin Richards and Mad Jim Jaspers vs. Marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Both reality-warpers of the highest and infinite order. Franklin is now a supervillain. Can anyone stop them?

golem370
Celestials and Phoenix Force

Galan777
Reed /w/ UN

HOM Wanda

LT

Nikkolas
The Celestials? No chance. Strong, but bound to reality. These two have control over reality. The Celestials lose. Phoenix Force needs a host and has decided not to interfere because of what damage it does. Reed with the Ultimate Nullifier? That's really a joke. They can UNMAKE Reed. They can transport him into space. Goodbye Reed unless you can survive the core of a sun. HoM Wanda could make one reality but she can't take on two people with reality warping powers far beyond her own.

Galan777
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Reed with the Ultimate Nullifier? That's really a joke. They can UNMAKE Reed. They can transport him into space. Goodbye Reed unless you can survive the core of a sun. Reed /w/ the UN wiped out the entire Multiverse my friend, a feat FAR beyond the 2 in this thread...

HoM Wanda could make one reality but she can't take on two people with reality warping powers far beyond her own. laughing

Nikkolas
God you're stupid. You realy don't know anything about who Franklin or Jim are. Check our their bios. Check out anyone who thinks Wanda can take either one of them. And Reed with the UN destroyed the multiverse? Interesting. How does he do this when these two simply think him out of existence? Or turn him into a block of wood?

Galan777
God you're stupid. watch the insults buddy, they make you look even worse

You realy don't know anything about who Franklin or Jim are. I sure do....... Do you know who Reed and Wanda are?

And Reed with the UN destroyed the multiverse? Interesting. How does he do this when these two simply think him out of existence? Or turn him into a block of wood? ummm........ By clicking a button, and destroying the Multiverse...

Sub_Mariner
God you're stupid. You realy don't know anything about who Franklin or Jim are. Check our their bios. Check out anyone who thinks Wanda can take either one of them. And Reed with the UN destroyed the multiverse? Interesting. How does he do this when these two simply think him out of existence? Or turn him into a block of wood?

Pretty hard to wipe them out when the Multi-Verse is gone.
HoM Wanda would stand an awesome chance against these 2, but not on her own.

Turn him into Wood? Oh ye, when Wanda turns him back.

juggernaut66666
Have you forgot that Onslaught has fooled Franklin?

8urs
Where is The Fury (love that name) currently?

Supreme being

confused You shouldn't call someone stupid when they are talking sense, Franklin at full power is supposed to be celestial level and we don't even know where in the celestial hierarchy he stands. So i think its reasonable to assume and this is me being nice but 3 celestials should be enough.

grey fox
Originally posted by 8urs
Where is The Fury (love that name) currently?

In the Comics...dead I believe....

In the thread...well he's part of an army of about ...1* to the power of twenty.

Stupid Rookie

Dude chil out! Galan is right. They are both very powerful, but could definitly be taken down by several beings in the marvel universe. Also I don't see how the two of them are more powerful than say Abraxis? Explain that to me. UN would erase them.

boriquaking55
Squirrel Girl pimpslaps all these "reality" warpers. Lamest plot-device power ever

Mr Master
Franklyn would get slapped backwards with little effort by a host of beings in the Marvel Universe.

Now Jaspers is the tuffy,

If it's 238 Jaspers the UN would definitely erase him.

But I don't think 616 Jaspers can be killed that way fellas.

The FURY (Jasper's creation) wasn't fazed by the Celestial Nullifier, which is basically the same as the UN.

When the 238 Universe was erased/nullified from existence, the FURY (who was in that Universe) survived unscathed.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7179/jue6.th.jpg

The Celestial Nullifier is a weapon used by the Omniversal Tribune, these cats have authority over every single Universe in the Omni-verse.

"Destroy an ENTIRE Universe, are you people insane"?
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9969/e5na4.th.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2561/e6qo5.th.jpg

"an ENTIRE Universe OBLITERATED in an Instant"
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9369/e7fg1.th.jpg

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3205/e8tr6.th.jpg

Jaspers showed more power than Wanda.

Jasper's Warp was spreading across the Omni-verse (with full control) unlike HOM's Chaos Wave, (which was out of control)

Jasper's created his own Universe out of Quantum Strings (smallest particles known) he also became that Universe

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg

"I MADE the STARS"

LT would blink him away, but LT wouldn't interfere if it's just ONE Universe at stake, so long as it doesn't upset the Multiversal balance.

Now, Jasper's weakness in Un-Space (where there is no Reality) but in order to bring Un-Reality about, you have to nullify the Reality that's there to begin with.

It's a good tactic that can be easily achieved by the UN, but then, who can survive the UN (besides the FURY) to smack him around afterwards?

That's the $64,000 question.

8urs
Just because The Fury survived a nullifier doesn't mean Jasper can. The Fury doesn't need reality to do what it does, that's why it survived. The UN would be able to kill Jasper.

Impact
Jaspers is certainly much more powerful than HoM wanda. I don't know much about Franklin, as I personally haven't read many comics with him in it (showcasing his abilities) though I have heard he has alot of potential to be very powerful. Jaspers would be tough to beat, but I think the sheer amount of powerful entities in the MU may be able to think of a plan to take him out.

Mr Master
Just because The Fury survived a nullifier doesn't mean Jasper can.

So the Fury, which was created by Jaspers can survive, but not it's creator.

Got it.

The Fury doesn't need reality to do what it does, that's why it survived.

Who said needing reality had anything to do with it.

The Fury survived because Jaspers made him indestructible, period.

The UN would be able to kill Jasper.

I think NOT.

Merlin says,

"I stretched your sanity to the breaking point to prepare you for a Universe (238) Reduced to Idiocy" the Omniversal Tribune Erased 238.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2566/m16hl3.th.jpg

Merlin says about Cap. Britain, "I sent you to a LESSER MENACE (Jaspers 238) and you were Killed"

Merlin now says,

"You cannot fail, THIS VERSION of Japers is TOO Powerful, too dangerous"

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

BUT 616 Jaspers is "NOT SO EASILY CONTAINED, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

So much for the UN doing anything to 616 Jaspers.

Nikkolas
I already asked. But I'll do it again in vain hopes someone will be mildly honest and pst a quote or proof Franklin is only Celestial at full potential. Come on. I'm waiting.

And as stated, Jaspers already created a universe. With a full-potential Franklin aiding him, I don't see them having any remote difficulty in unmaking and remaking portions of the multiverse. But, no! Franklin can nonly ever be as strong as a Celestial! Until I get some proof, that is nothign but BS.

And why do people keep bringing up the UN? Who's gonna use it? These two will obviously make their own universe in which they are omniscient and omnipotent. They don't want someone to use it, they won't. Simple as that.

[

Shame that Franklin will be stronger than Jaspers as already stated and made clear by the Celestials. Franklin is the most powerful being born on Earth and he is the ultimate creation of their experiment. They didn't say that about Jaspers. Franklin, at full-potential, thinks "don't slap me" and whoever it is doesn't slap him. Tell me exactly who could beat him at full-potential.

King Kandy
the UN destroyed the Multiverse. As in, every universe. Maybe Jasper can mess up all the universe's. But so can the UN.

SpunkySmurph

Shame that Franklin will be stronger than Jaspers as already stated and made clear by the Celestials. Franklin is the most powerful being born on Earth and he is the ultimate creation of their experiment. They didn't say that about Jaspers. Franklin, at full-potential, thinks "don't slap me" and whoever it is doesn't slap him. Tell me exactly who could beat him at full-potential.

That's exactly right

Nikkolas
Sounds good to me. Why don't these two steal the UN from whatever blockhead is trying to use it on them, destroy the multiverse and start remaking it with themselves as the omnipotents who govern and control all in what they create?

SpunkySmurph
Besides that, is the UN active now?

I mean, didnt it take Reed like thirty years to build it the first time?

rotiart
Its broken into 3 parts and kept in 3 different realities..

Grimm22
If by the MU you mean everything in the MU, then that must also include God no expression

Thus they get owned

Nikkolas
Not likely the TOAA will get involved. And as we have no idea on what manifestation or exact power the TOAA wields and what he/she/it could do, OTAA is not allowed.

Mr Master
Shame that Franklin will be stronger than Jaspers as already stated and made clear by the Celestials. Franklin is the most powerful being born on Earth and he is the ultimate creation of their experiment. They didn't say that about Jaspers. Franklin, at full-potential, thinks "don't slap me" and whoever it is doesn't slap him.

laughing laughing laughing

Dude seriously, you need to so some serious reading.

Who cares what the Celestials say,

Eternity (ONE Universe) CREATED the Celestial race.

Eternity created the Celestials through meditation

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4910/eternitymadecelestials1oh.th.jpg

Celestial manifesting due to Eternity

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/119/eternitymadecelestials29sv.th.jpg

Jim Jaspers took over that very same Eternity like nothing.

I already posted the scans incase you missed them on page one.

Tell me exactly who could beat him at full-potential.

Any being that can Warp a Full Universe can squash Franky.

Mr Master
Sounds good to me. Why don't these two steal the UN from whatever blockhead is trying to use it on them, destroy the multiverse and start remaking it with themselves as the omnipotents who govern and control all in what they create?

The UN CAN'T affect Jim Jaspers.

Mr Master
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Besides that, is the UN active now?

Yes it is.

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I mean, didnt it take Reed like thirty years to build it the first time?

Reed never built it to begin with.

Where'd you get that idea from?

Mr Master
Originally posted by rotiart
Its broken into 3 parts and kept in 3 different realities..

Not anymore, after the Abraxas arc, the UN is back in the possession of Galactus within his Ship.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Galan777
Reed /w/ the UN wiped out the entire Multiverse my friend, a feat FAR beyond the 2 in this thread...

Yeah, but he thought, first Reed needs to come to UN.
Those two could blink them out before he gets to UN.

Wanda alone can't take this two combined.

Who in Marvel can stop those two combined on their own.
There aren't much of them.

Living Tribunal or Phoenix Force can take them out for sure.

Galan777
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yeah, but he thought, first Reed needs to come to UN.
Those two could blink them out before he gets to UN.
If he get the UN, then he could take them out.

Wanda alone can't take this two combined.

Who in Marvel can stop those two combined on their own.
There aren't much of them.

Living Tribunal or Phoenix Force can take them out for sure. What the f**k? Dude your the same guy that thinks:

Phoenix>LT

laughing

Xplosive
What the f**k? Dude your the same guy that thinks:

Phoenix>LT

laughing

So?
That doesn't change anything about PF or LT taking those two out.

juggernaut66666

Phoenix>LT

laughing
Look Galan777 you don't know shit Phoenix created the Multi-verse and the Abstracts.no expression

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Look Galan777 you don't know shit Phoenix created the Multi-verse and the Abstracts.no expression I know, what was I thinking? stick out tongue

Mr Master
Living Tribunal or Phoenix Force can take them out for sure.

LT, Yes.

PF, would get turned into Jaspers pet canary.

pointandlaugh PF

Mr Master

Phoenix>LT

laughing

laughing

You tell em G.

Mr Master
So?
That doesn't change anything about PF taking those two out.

hysterical2

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mr Master
PF, would get turned into Jaspers pet canary

Proof, fact?

Nothing is really funny.

Proof?

Nikkolas
First off, no proof Celestials were made from Eternity. Only speculation. Quotes saying directly by a source who would know, such as the narrator or whoever "the Celestial race were born created by Eternity"?

Oh and your word trumps the word of the comic? Sorry, but no. Celestials say Franklin is the best, he's the best. Your word is not even in teh ballpark of worth a shit and not in teh same galaxy as canon while the Celestials' word is.

Mr Master
First off, no proof Celestials were made from Eternity. Only speculation. Quotes saying directly by a source who would know, such as the narrator or whoever "the Celestial race were born created by Eternity"?

If you won't except On Panel STATEMENTS accompanied by On Panel ARTISTIC DEPICTION,

debating with you is meaningless.

AGAIN:

Oh and your word trumps the word of the comic? Sorry, but no. Celestials say Franklin is the best, he's the best. Your word is not even in teh ballpark of worth a shit and not in teh same galaxy as canon while the Celestials' word is.

So the Celestials can make a claim but Eternity who is BEYOND them can not.

My my, aren't we selective.

Don't waste my time.

breeze85
You are being quite ridiculous, Nikkolas. I think it's pretty clear that Eternity created the Celestials according to the scans. Seems like you have your very own unique way to look at them and I'm guessing you are alone with it.

Mr Master
Originally posted by breeze85
You are being quite ridiculous, Nikkolas. I think it's pretty clear that Eternity created the Celestials according to the scans. Seems like you have your very own unique way to look at them and I'm guessing you are alone with it.

yes

celestialdemon

laughing This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. No proof after a scan shows ON PANEL how the Celestials were created? I'm entertained.

Xplosive
PF, would get turned into Jaspers pet canary.

I need proof, fact?

harri
proof plz

Nikkolas
Okay. Don't waste my time, then. He created the Celestials. Hooray. Now where is the proof that Jaspers is beyond Franklin at full-potential? Where does Eternity say he is? Because the Celestials already said Franklin was the best. So, unless you can give me a quote saying no, Jaspers is, I don't really care.

Mr Master
Because the Celestials already said Franklin was the best. So, unless you can give me a quote saying no, Jaspers is, I don't really care.

Franklyn Richards and Valeria, his sister reanimate Galactus who had become a Star

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8100/f1nu3.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8241/f2xz2.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7715/3pq1.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1940/4op6.th.jpg

They succeeded, and it's a great feat, BUT:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5498/5nc5.th.jpg

"Your SON'S Cosmic Powers are FOREVER, EXHAUSTED for the greater good of all"

Well then, guess your Celestials were WRONG!!!

So forget Jim Jaspers, any kid over 4 feet tall can clean the street with his face.

trolly_crouchjr
True Beyonder kills them witha thought

General Kon-El
watch the insults buddy, they make you look even worse

I sure do....... Do you know who Reed and Wanda are?

ummm........ By clicking a button, and destroying the Multiverse... don't you just get annoyed by noobs?

Xplosive
"Your SON'S Cosmic Powers are FOREVER, EXHAUSTED for the greater good of all"

Franklin was also a little kid. If his power would already be mature in his total control and in peak of his power, he would probably do that alone and not with so much trouble.

Galan777
Originally posted by General Kon-El
don't you just get annoyed by noobs? Only noobs of the cocky, and insulting type laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
What is full potential Franklin Richards?

guy222
Both reality-warpers of the highest and infinite order. Franklin is now a supervillain. Can anyone stop them?

living tribunal

all of the celestials

King KAM
Prepped up Doc Stange.

guy222
Originally posted by King KAM
Prepped up Doc Stange.

his tricks are good stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Hulk Killer Humanoid ?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
Reed /w/ the UN wiped out the entire Multiverse my friend, a feat FAR beyond the 2 in this thread...

laughing

Never happened. Thats one persons interpretation. shifty

Reed reset Eternity which meant that all the damage across the multiverse never happened. The whole multiverse wasnt consumed by the UN. Its never shown or stated before or after that story to have multiversal range.

The UN's and Abraxas' bio entries back this up and the on panel scene can be interpreted in this way.

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Never happened. Thats one persons interpretation. shifty

Reed reset Eternity which meant that all the damage across the multiverse never happened. The whole multiverse wasnt consumed by the UN. Its never shown or stated before or after that story to have multiversal range.

The UN's and Abraxas' bio entries back this up and the on panel scene can be interpreted in this way.

in my opinion, never understood why abraxas needed the UN

was a good story tho smokin'

Kutulu

I normally love your posts Mr. M., but I have debated this particular aspect of the Celestials creation. I agree with you on most of your other points.

It shows the Celestials appear and not be created, if you read it another way it could be interpreted that Eternity summoned the Celestials as opposed to creating them.

The reason I feel that is because there have been Celestials shown in other realities other than 616. Reed Richards stated once that he believed that Hyperstorm was tapping into the same pool of energy that the Celestials used, this was for universe 967. Hyperstorm had the ability to use this power while existing in between realities, and Galactus was able to feed off of it. In short, hyperspace seemed to be the fuel to which time and space were created.

In addition to that, in the alternate timeline where Galactus went crazy after consuming the Black Celestial, he began to consume time and space itself using his machine, and this is why that alternate version had the potential to threaten multiple universes. Now what is it that made Galactus get such a jump up in energy? It was consuming the Celestials that did it. What did Galactus get from pulling the energy from Hyperstorm? Same thing - Hyperspace energy. Not as much energy as a full grown Celestial though of course. It has been shown by occurring in these alternate realities that Hyperspace energy seems to exist outside of the universes within the multiverse.

Given that the Celestials tap into that energy as their main power source, and that it has been hinted at that the Celestials were present in the Eternity that collapsed / imploded and gave it's power to Galactus, it's not a far stretch to say that the Celestials and their bretheren as a race exist outside of regular space and time and have manifestations in the majority of the universes within the multiverse that contains 616. From that conclusion, it could be said then that Celestials themselves are not created by 616 Eternity; rather that he summoned them there, came upon his meditation as the manifestation in other words.

King Kandy
Well, despite all his vaunted power, you have to realize that Mad Jim Jaspers couldn't kill fury.

He was trying his hardest, and, well, just couldn't get the job done.

He should have been able to warp him out of existence, but he didn't and it brings his average down wuite a bit...

superbatman86
Jaspers goes down to anyone who can teleport to anywhere without reality so big G takes him down and then procedes to use the UN on FR there both dead.

King KAM
Dr.Strange Just puts a huge ass owning on both of them, and they both realize maybe they shouldnt have tried to hang with the big boys

King Kandy
Dr.Strange Just puts a huge ass owning on both of them, and they both realize maybe they shouldnt have tried to hang with the big boys
DOCTOR STRANGE?!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by King Kandy
DOCTOR STRANGE?!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing if your laughing at Dr.Strange...the socerer supreme, the master of the mystic arts.

Than you sir are an idiot. And havent read very many comics.

Priest
The Celestials? No chance. Strong, but bound to reality.
Yea there pretty strong. Each one of them could be as powerful as a normal Galactus.These two have control over reality. The Celestials lose.
So Frankin Richards and Jaspers can control other realities as well? I dont think so.

Phoenix Force needs a host and has decided not to interfere because of what damage it does.
The tread says Marvel Universe, of course the Phoenix can take part in this fight.

Reed with the Ultimate Nullifier? That's really a joke. They can UNMAKE Reed. They can transport him into space. Goodbye Reed unless you can survive the core of a sun.
Abraxas can unmake Read as well, he as well is multiversal, He fell to the Ulitmate Nullifier.

HoM Wanda could make one reality but she can't take on two people with reality warping powers far beyond her own.
Thanos with the IG can easily beat these too.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
These two have control over reality. The Celestials lose.
So Frankin Richards and Jaspers can control other realities as well? I dont think so.

The tread says Marvel Universe, of course the Phoenix can take part in this fight.

Abraxas can unmake Read as well, he as well is multiversal, He fell to the Ulitmate Nullifier.

Thanos with the IG can easily beat these too.

squirrel girl beat thanos
he's overrated
Happy Dance

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
I normally love your posts Mr. M., but I have debated this particular aspect of the Celestials creation. I agree with you on most of your other points.

It shows the Celestials appear and not be created, if you read it another way it could be interpreted that Eternity summoned the Celestials as opposed to creating them.

The reason I feel that is because there have been Celestials shown in other realities other than 616. Reed Richards stated once that he believed that Hyperstorm was tapping into the same pool of energy that the Celestials used, this was for universe 967. Hyperstorm had the ability to use this power while existing in between realities, and Galactus was able to feed off of it. In short, hyperspace seemed to be the fuel to which time and space were created.

In addition to that, in the alternate timeline where Galactus went crazy after consuming the Black Celestial, he began to consume time and space itself using his machine, and this is why that alternate version had the potential to threaten multiple universes. Now what is it that made Galactus get such a jump up in energy? It was consuming the Celestials that did it. What did Galactus get from pulling the energy from Hyperstorm? Same thing - Hyperspace energy. Not as much energy as a full grown Celestial though of course. It has been shown by occurring in these alternate realities that Hyperspace energy seems to exist outside of the universes within the multiverse.

Given that the Celestials tap into that energy as their main power source, and that it has been hinted at that the Celestials were present in the Eternity that collapsed / imploded and gave it's power to Galactus, it's not a far stretch to say that the Celestials and their bretheren as a race exist outside of regular space and time and have manifestations in the majority of the universes within the multiverse that contains 616. From that conclusion, it could be said then that Celestials themselves are not created by 616 Eternity; rather that he summoned them there, came upon his meditation as the manifestation in other words.

smokin'

golem370
The Celestials? No chance. Strong, but bound to reality. These two have control over reality. The Celestials lose. Phoenix Force needs a host and has decided not to interfere because of what damage it does. Reed with the Ultimate Nullifier? That's really a joke. They can UNMAKE Reed. They can transport him into space. Goodbye Reed unless you can survive the core of a sun. HoM Wanda could make one reality but she can't take on two people with reality warping powers far beyond her own.

Phoenix Force/Thanos & The Celestials are more powerful then read the God Stalker who was made by the celestials could fold space so he could be on one side of the universe and then on the other side in seconds.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Kutulu
I normally love your posts Mr. M., but I have debated this particular aspect of the celestial creation. I agree with you on most of your other points.

It shows the celestial appear and not be created, if you read it another way it could be interpreted that Eternity summoned the celestial as opposed to creating them.

The reason I feel that is because there have been celestial shown in other realities other than 616. Reed Richards stated once that he believed that Hyperstorm was tapping into the same pool of energy that the celestial used, this was for universe 967. Hyperstorm had the ability to use this power while existing in between realities, and Galactus was able to feed off of it. In short, hyperspace seemed to be the fuel to which time and space were created.

In addition to that, in the alternate timeline where Galactus went crazy after consuming the Black Celestial, he began to consume time and space itself using his machine, and this is why that alternate version had the potential to threaten multiple universes. Now what is it that made Galactus get such a jump up in energy? It was consuming the celestial that did it. What did Galactus get from pulling the energy from Hyperstorm? Same thing - Hyperspace energy. Not as much energy as a full grown Celestial though of course. It has been shown by occurring in these alternate realities that Hyperspace energy seems to exist outside of the universes within the multiverse.

Given that the celestial tap into that energy as their main power source, and that it has been hinted at that the celestial were present in the Eternity that collapsed / imploded and gave it's power to Galactus, it's not a far stretch to say that the celestial and their bretheren as a race exist outside of regular space and time and have manifestations in the majority of the universes within the multiverse that contains 616. From that conclusion, it could be said then that celestial themselves are not created by 616 Eternity; rather that he summoned them there, came upon his meditation as the manifestation in other words.

no Actually Mr M is 100% spot on the celestial came from eternity and its within the context of that scan and its text your not at fault as many can misinterpret what the dialogue means. I have encountered the term nebulous before i know it means unity of the mind and one with the inner self and a transaction of the universal mind . What i can take from the scan and its text is eternity has gone into deep meditation and reached a state of inner calm and focus therefore reaching the nebulous state and its from his nebulous sphere that the celestial come from basically his inner and most thought of thoughts. The writer was obviously going for something extremely deep when describing the creation of the celestial.

King Kandy
if your laughing at Dr.Strange...the socerer supreme, the master of the mystic arts.

Than you sir are an idiot. And havent read very many comics.
I've read plenty of comics, Doctor Strange is helluva powerful...

But you can't compare him to Mad Jim Jaspers.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Phoenix Force/Thanos & The Celestials are more powerful then read the God Stalker who was made by the celestials could fold space so he could be on one side of the universe and then on the other side in seconds.

yes

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by guy222
yes

If you're just going to post smilies, don't post at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.