black bolt & supreme vs superman & wonderwomen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who would come out on top

Validus
BB & Supreme

Supreme is a monster.

Redatom65
if Superman takes Blackbolt out quick. Superman and Wonder Woman should be able tot ake out Supreme. Other wise it's over for Supes and WW

carver9
superman aint taking out no black bolt it would be the other way around and black bolt is more than physical enough to fight superman without using his voice.

outavodka
Originally posted by carver9
superman aint taking out no black bolt it would be the other way around and black bolt is more than physical enough to fight superman without using his voice. Sooo BB has invunerlbility now, to go toe to toe wit big blue without opining his mouth. thats news to me. If my memory serves me correct BB can top out at 80 tons superman is 100+ wonderwoman is 90+ Supes is faster than BB who tops at what 500mph?eh. BB would most likely get to utter words that will affect Superman's "Super" hearing without prep/challenger knowledge before the fight.

carver9
I think gladiator moves a lot faster than superman. It was classified that gladiator can move around the speed of light and in a wizard book that i own it states that superman can only move at 2000 mps and it also stated that it would take superman 2 minutes to fly from the earth to the moon. The point that im trying to make is that if blackbolt can tag gladiator it should be very easy for him to tag superman.

carver9
and no black bolt isnt invulnerable but he can create force fields around his body that is stated that could withstand a nuclear blast, so that is pretty close to invulnerability.

Redatom65
superman's been known to travel near the speed of light as well

carver9
what superman are you talking about because the one i have been reading on can only go 2000 mps some writters say that he can only go the speed of sound. If superman can move at the speed of sound than he could keep up with flash. Superman cant dream of going that close again but he is fast. I will give you a site on where to find his speed.

Priest
confused

Validus
laughing out loud

outavodka
I will give you a site on where to find his speed. WE'll WAIT!

Redatom65
what superman are you talking about because the one i have been reading on can only go 2000 mps some writters say that he can only go the speed of sound. If superman can move at the speed of sound than he could keep up with flash. Superman cant dream of going that close again but he is fast. I will give you a site on where to find his speed.

the thing about supes is people insist on him traveling at so many different speeds. So hey I can wait...

guy222
morning carv

which supreme

moore is a loose cannon

carver9
Lol...I remember those days. My hate for Superman back then was strong.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Stop laughing at that. That post was terrible. Just flat out embarrassing.

-Pr-
Lol...I remember those days. My hate for Superman back then was strong.

What do you mean "back then". What, it's stronger now?

abhilegend
Stop laughing at that. That post was terrible. Just flat out embarrassing. Originally posted by carver9
I think gladiator moves a lot faster than superman. It was classified that gladiator can move around the speed of light and in a wizard book that i own it states that superman can only move at 2000 mps and it also stated that it would take superman 2 minutes to fly from the earth to the moon. The point that im trying to make is that if blackbolt can tag gladiator it should be very easy for him to tag superman.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.