A Lily and James Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius_Rulez
In this story I'm going to have Lily in Ravenclaw and I'm also going to have Harry go into the past and he's going to have a sister who's 1 year younger than him and he's going to have a best friend which is Regual Black and he's also going to have a sister which her name will be Selene and Harry's sister to be Veneta and she's going to have really dark hair just like Harry but she'll have Hazel eyes instead of Emerald and the Golden trio is no more cause they had a huge fight. Ron was filled with so much jealouse that he started a huge fight with Ron and Hermione is being stupid know it all along with sticking up for the elves. especially Kreacher whom Harry really dislikes and Harry just found out that if anything were to happen to his parents that he was to go and live with Sirius, or if anything happened to him which it did than he was to go and live with his aunt on his fathers side cause James had a sister who was 5 years older than him and Harry assumed that Dumbledore killed him. he hated Dumbledore with a passion and wanted revenge. He was going to go and join Lord Voldermort and become a fellow Death Eater and so was his sister along with Regual and Selene. but something happened which caused all 4 of them to vanish to the past.

dont leave any coments just yet i still have to post one last thing.

Sirius_Rulez

Sirius_Rulez
plz tell me what u all think

Nickey
Originally posted by Sirius_Rulez
plz tell me what u all think

Wow, it's really nice.
Post more.
And please finish your other one.
Just add something.
But this one is hot.
Please continue.

Brit531
^^ agree with her, but what i want to no because i dodnt catch onto it is who is talking.... its making me frustrated

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
its cool

Sirius_Rulez

Brit531
That's really good

Sirius_Rulez

Sirius_Rulez

Sirius_Rulez

Sirius_Rulez

Sirius_Rulez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.