Mongul and Darkseid v.s Thanos and Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
tag team match of these 4 characters. Who wins

Galvaclaw
Darkseid and Mongul. Considering Apocalypse is going to stop existing very soon into the fight Thanos is going to be outnumbered. Omega effect for the win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Darkseid and Mongul. Considering Apocalypse is going to stop existing very soon into the fight Thanos is going to be outnumbered. Omega effect for the win.

Omega effect? Pshaw! A glowing Drax is the only thing that can put Thanos down. shifty

masterbruce
Thanos and Apocalypse 7/10

Apocalypse would take out Mongul while Thanos occupies Darkseid. Then it'll be 2 on1 and Darkseid will lose.

guy222
t2

En Sabah Nur X
should've said twelve-powered apoc which could take down marvel-verse all earth heroes for millenia. Without such apoc has been low on feats.

Only recent offpanel feat i remember is

Taking down a celestial is no mean feat.

MF DELPH
I'm actually leaning towards Thanos/Apocalypse. If it was a h2h brawl even moreso. People will argue against it (KMC's Anti-Apoc Meme/tables), but I see Mongul as the bigger weak link here than Apocalypse is, particularly considering Apocalypse's versatility and the fact this is a fight and not a long drawn out plot to be thwarted by mutant heroes at the cusp of victory.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

No...

But team 2 does win by a pretty solid majority.

namorsubby
Dc team wins. Apoc is the weak link.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
No...

But team 2 does win by a pretty solid majority. I didn't stutter. He'd solo.

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
I didn't stutter. He'd solo.

You didn't stutter, you're just wrong, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.