Battle of the Telekinetics (Telekinesis only again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wiccan999
This is a all out free for all battle (telekinesis only) between; Jean Grey (no PF), Rachel Summers (no PF), Cable, Nate Grey, Psylocke, and Hellion. Bloodlust is on and takes place in the Danger Room. This is a last man standing battle to determine the strongest telekinetic. Happy Dance

Soleran
Nate Grey wins or Cable as Godlike.

Galan777
Nate ftw

Stupid Rookie
Nate

Rewmac
Originally posted by Soleran
Nate Grey wins or Cable as Godlike.

There is no such like Godlike Cable. Just a full power/potential one who has a huge amount of his abilities.

But Nate Grey as Shaman takes this.

Soleran
Originally posted by Rewmac
There is no such like Godlike Cable. Just a full power/potential one who has a huge amount of his abilities.

But Nate Grey as Shaman takes this.

Yes consider the godlike as an expression not a literal title.

Rewmac
I consider it like this : Show me proof that it has been stated. I should know I know a lot about the characters under my sig big grin

manjaro
tie between nate grey and cable...becuase their abilites are more fine tuned, refined if you will. psylocke has admitted that she doesnt have the finesse, but she can smash the shit outta things. hellion is still developing. all he specializes in is flight, shields, and force blasts thus far. nate and cable move things with thier mind on a molecular lvl..jean and rachel ar real close behind them tho

batdude123
Originally posted by wiccan999
This is a all out free for all battle (telekinesis only) between; Jean Grey (no PF), Rachel Summers (no PF), Cable, Nate Grey, Psylocke, and Hellion. Bloodlust is on and takes place in the Danger Room. This is a last man standing battle to determine the strongest telekinetic. Happy Dance

Where's Justice? mad

manorastroman
jean grey sans phoenix has done 50 tons of lifting, i think that's the most raw strength of anyone on the list.

Rewmac
No Phoenix Force allowed thanks for reading...

And Cable and Nate as we've last seen them let's refer to them as current are nowhere near...Check out the Repsect Thread of Nate the Shaman scans...

manorastroman
i used the word "sans", thanks for reading. here, i'll make it easier on you. sans means, roughly, "without".

Rewmac
Thanks big grin Now I know that too...By the way Cable lifted a house...And that wasn't even full power Cable...

manorastroman
that's very impressive. though how much would a house weigh, realistically? i mean, it's relatively thin would.

regardless, that probably tops out fifty tons.

Rewmac
Probably...Just check the Respect Threads. You'll see what I mean.

Brian Oswald
Nate takes this easily.

celestialdemon
Nate wins this contest pretty easily.

Entity
Nate is Cable and Cable is Nate only from alternate realities. However, Nate was genetically engineered in his reality to reach full potential constantly, and Cable was infected with his techno virus which weakens his abilities.

So therefore Nate>>Cable
And Nate for the win.

Cosmic Flame
Actually, I don't think it's that cut and dry. Rachel's manipulated her DNA with her TK, something that neither Cable nor Nate have done (which one would think that they would do to fix what's wrong with their bodies). Jean taught Cable the use of his powers, and sometimes helped him keep it in check even when he came from the future to the present.

While Nate's been able to perform amazing feats of power, he's almost always exhausted afterwards. Fighting 3 TKs of comparable power is going to be tiring. It's not like they're fighting each other one on one. Jean and Cable have the edge as far as experience goes, but X-Man's base level seems to be higher than everyone elses.

I don't know yet...

manjaro
50 tons is nothing. cable lifted his enitre providence island piece by piece of the ocean floor and telekinetically re-assembled it in mid air

rotiart
Originally posted by batdude123
Where's Justice? mad

I agree... i like justice as the best telekinetic out there...

I'd vote for him big grin

manjaro
not to mention with cable he was running around the world doing his savior thing thwartting wars, tapping into just about every person's mind on the globe, and fighting silver surfer, all while keeping providence afloat in mid air with his TK..it wasnt until SS de-brained him that it came crashing down in the ocean...and ironically enuff rachel was trying to keep it up herself and she couldnt do it..even in his mind f ****ed state he had to help her bring it down safely...plus a house weighs a lot more than 50 tons... a lot more

What If...
Sweet match ups. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thedude1948
This comes down to Cable vs Nate Grey, and Nate Grey takes this easily, his TK is on a whole other level.

Also about the name God-like Cable that probably came from this panel where Cable calls himself a God.

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfercable1ty8.jpg

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
Where's Justice? mad

Avengers don't get enough respect around here.

no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by thedude1948
This comes down to Cable vs Nate Grey, and Nate Grey takes this easily, his TK is on a whole other level.

Also about the name God-like Cable that probably came from this panel where Cable calls himself a God.

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfercable1ty8.jpg

Great scan... shame Cable gets uber-pwned on the next page!

stick out tongue

wiccan999
Alright, Im adding Justice, Legion, Madelyne Pryor, and Hybrid to the telekinetic fray.

rotiart
telekinetic superboy wins.

wiccan999
And yet some more telekinetic combatants... Matrix, "Titans Tomorrow" Kon-El , Twilight, Stryfe, Quentin Quire, Candra, Exodus, Firebird, and finally Moondragon... So with these new additions, who takes it now?? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Murda Ma$e
Nate

wiccan999
So Nate is still the strongest telekinetic then?

Scoobless
Probably.

no expression

Cosmic Flame
His base power level is probably greater than everyone elses, but he's certainly the least experienced. And when fighting 3 uber TKs simultaneously, you can't rely solely on power.

thedude1948
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
His base power level is probably greater than everyone elses, but he's certainly the least experienced. And when fighting 3 uber TKs simultaneously, you can't rely solely on power.

Actually Nate is probably the most experienced with TK than any of the other people listed.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by thedude1948
Actually Nate is probably the most experienced with TK than any of the other people listed.
And this is based on what?

thedude1948
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
And this is based on what?

How he was able to phase through objects, reform his body on a molecular level, fly at speeds faster than Lightspeed, teleport between dimensions. his TK feats are better than any of the people listed.

celestialdemon
Nate is probably still the strongest, although given more time to develop, I wouldn't be surprised to see Legion take it to him.

wiccan999
So for now then... all hail Nate Grey the most powerful telekinetic clappingclapping

jffxex1980
A mother knows best... Jean

juggernaut66666
Nate

wiccan999
Huzzah! Huzzah! Happy Dance rock ninja

wiccan999
So its settled then? Nate Grey is the strongest telekinetic right?

starlock
Nate Grey-if this is at their best,nates mental blocks are gone,no more exhaustion, his psi armor which he was able to take on the hulk with and he was compared to phoenix by moria (all these happened in the comics)i will take nate grey

wiccan999
Well then, maybe I should have let Jean have access to the Phoenix Force?...

wiccan999
Or would that have been overkill? Anyway What would the hierarchy of the telekinetic's be?

wiccan999
Does anyone know?...

wiccan999
...anyone?

Rewmac
It's settled that Nate wins big grin

wiccan999
Hurray! Hurray! All hail the
Telekinetic-Master Nate Grey.

praypraypraypraypraypraypray

Rewmac
What's your problem with him?

wiccan999
I don't have a "problem" with him, he's one of my favorite characters... especially now that he's the strongest telekinetic... hmm I think you misinterpreted my last post... I was serious about it, I guess I shouldn't post while stoned. embarrasment confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.