Avengers Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Hawkeye

versus

Spiderman, Sentry, Wonder Man, Hulk, Luke Cage

NO BFR

Galan777
team 2 ftw

Priest
Id say team 2 by a minimal margin

Soljer
Can Iron-man CLOC Sentry?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer

I don't know what CLOC is, but I'm going to say no as it sounds like some underhanded method.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by masterbruce
I don't know what CLOC is, but I'm going to say no as it sounds like some underhanded method. IM basiclly sent a million fake distress signals into Sentrys head...underhanded indeed.

o and Team 2 wins...

Soljer

fsufan89
Team two with ease

NiņoAraņa
Yup, I figure that if Ironman was allowed to CLOC Sentry, team one would win with relative ease.

Otherwise, I'm thinking team 2 might be able to take a majority.

Thor should be able to beat the Sentry, though. And Vision can take Hulk. Captain America could keep Spiderman busy...

Maybe team one could pull out a win.

I'm still undecided. Extremis Tony's reactions are off the friggin charts, in the .0004 second range...

erm. thor take sentry? bah! a million suns>>>>>>>>thunder and lightning shifty

.0004..er, dam...

rotiart
I don't know what CLOC is, but I'm going to say no as it sounds like some underhanded method.

Screw this, i was gonna write some long winded explanation, but i'll just check wiki instead.

In Iron Man (vol.4) #9-10, the Sentry fights Iron Man and easily has the battle under control. However, Iron Man yells "C.L.O.C." - the name of the Sentry's robot prioritizing system - which then feeds all kinds of emergencies into the the Sentry's head, leaving him unable to finish Iron Man.

bah. bad explanation. I'll just do it. Sentry has an unstable mind, due to his mental instability, he actually manifested the creation of his alter ego void. I don't think many people catch this, but if you really look at his character, Sentry displays many of the symptoms of someone with Bipolar disease... or maybe a combination of Bipolar with adult attention deficit Hyper disorder

anyways, c.l.o.c. collects all of the distress signals of the world... priortizes them, and sends them to Sentry one at a time, so that he can have something to do, and focus on. It gives him a focus.. What Ironman did was remove the C.L.O.C's ability to send priortize these "missions" and cause it to have all items as priority. He did this by hacking into the program, even saying that reed may be a genius but not when it comes to software programming.... and then changed the blocks. Ironman did this in mere minutes.. which is amazing if you think about what that means to do to hack a system you've never been into within minutes... The overload of information greatly confused Sentry, which allowed Ironman the ability to escape.

However From Wikipedia.
He can project energy fields, controls light, and has vast mental powers used primarily for holding his physical form together. He also emits a radiation that pacifies the Hulk. As the Void, Robert possesses the ability to shapeshift, has massive control over the weather and darkness, and can create destructive storms and deadly "infini-tendrils". Those impaled on these tendrils experience traumatic visions of the past, present, and future.

I didn't know about this list of Sentries powers... No wonder hulk says he used to follow Sentry around... It pacificies hulk.. hehe.. sentry and hulk on the same team... but hulk can't get angry is actually interesting.

bigbran
Team one, with ease.
Thor takes out the whole team by himself.

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
Team one, with ease.
Thor takes out the whole team by himself.

ummm, there's this fellow you should meet. goes by the name Sentry, has the power of a billion suns...

tkitna
Originally posted by fsufan89
Team two with ease

I second this

bigbran
ummm, there's this fellow you should meet. goes by the name Sentry, has the power of a billion suns... Oh please. Normal Thor could beat him, but, you want my reasoning for my conclusion, don't you?

Straight from the horses mouth. (not that Tron is a horse)

Rules/Standard Fight Settings

In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any contraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

Now, what is the current version of Thor?
I'll let you work that out.

Team one 10000000/10.

NiņoAraņa
ummm, there's this fellow you should meet. goes by the name Sentry, has the power of a billion suns... no expression

M......

guy222
t 2

Warlord
t2

the ninjak

Team 1 wins.

Ironman defeated Sentry BFR. Hacked CLOC and made him cry like a baby. WIN!

the ninjak
Damn no BFR!
Actually even with Ironman beating Sentry by hacking CLOC Team 2 is still more formidable with Wonderman and Hulk.

This is a spite thread.

Spire
T2.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 and hard.

Hulk would at the very least hold his own against Thor. Maybe even take a majority. Wonder Man would ruin either Iron Man or Vision, and so is Sentry. Spider-Man would murder Bucky and Cage would absolutly destroy Hawkeye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.