Dark Phoenix and Darkseid vs King Thor and Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
Which Team Who'd take This??

masterbruce
Superman Prime kills King Thor and then destroys Dark Phoenix and Darkseid.

Booyah
Originally posted by masterbruce

lol laughing out loud
hahahahahahahhaahah! laughing out loud laughing out loud
Good One laughing laughing
He would do that wouldn't he laughing out loud

hawkeye111
why would he kill king thor?

masterbruce
Originally posted by hawkeye111
why would he kill king thor?

because he can.

hawkeye111
oh, sorry, didnt see sarcasm

masterbruce
I'm not being sarcastic. Superman Prime will totally OWN all these guys.

Booyah

I Agree big grin

masterbruce
We don't know exactly the limits of superman prime's powers, but we do know he is AT LEAST more powerful than a regular Galactus.

manorastroman
we do know he is AT LEAST more powerful than a regular Galactus.

no we don't.

masterbruce
Originally posted by manorastroman
no we don't.

now you do.

bigbran
now you do. Please, your knowledge on Galactus's powers, are about the same, as I know about if you even have read 10 comics in your life...which I have no idea if you have.

You said that Magneto could make the UN. You said that Magneto could absorb all of Galactus's cosmic powers.
Why should I believe, that this guy is above Galactus, because you said so?
Hell the only reasonable thing he has done, was use the last GL ring, and beat Solaris.

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
Please, your knowledge on Galactus's powers, are about the same, as I know about if you even have read 10 comics in your life...which I have no idea if you have.

You said that Magneto could make the UN. You said that Magneto could absorb all of Galactus's cosmic powers.
Why should I believe, that this guy is above Galactus, because you said so?
Hell the only reasonable thing he has done, was use the last GL ring, and beat Solaris.

I said it was "possible" for Magneto to make the UN or absorb Galactus' powers, not that he would.

Superman Prime grants powers to create beings like Superman 1 million, who would make Surfer pathetic in comparison. Superman 1 million himself would pose a great challenge to Galactus, Superman Prime would barely acknowledge him.

bigbran
I said it was "possible" for Magneto to make the UN or absorb Galactus' powers, not that he would. My point has been made.

Superman Prime grants powers to create beings like Superman 1 million, who would make Surfer pathetic in comparison. Superman 1 million himself would pose a great challenge to Galactus, Superman Prime would barely acknowledge him. You know this how?
Plus, do you really think that Surfer is the best Galactus can do?

Do you know who Tyrant is?

guy222
Originally posted by Booyah
Which Team Who'd take This??

dark phoenix is an immortal force of nature vs who's king thor and supes prime

DevilGoblin
We don't know exactly the limits of superman prime's powers, but we do know he is AT LEAST more powerful than a regular Galactus.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

this board is full of retarded fanboys

DevilGoblin
Dark Phoenix kills all 3 alone

masterbruce
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

this board is full of retarded fanboys

you're the retarded fanboy. I'm not the one who thinks Hulk's farts can defeat Thanos with IG.

guy222
you're the retarded fanboy. I'm not the one who thinks Hulk's farts can defeat Thanos with IG.

confused

Bentley
We dont have enough good feats of Superman Prime, but we DO know that he can destroy everyday Galactus with ease (everybody can).

This battle is indeed won by the DC team, there is not a lot to say about it. Dark Phoneix cant take Superman Prime.

bigbran
Originally posted by Bentley
We dont have enough good feats of Superman Prime, but we DO know that he can destroy everyday Galactus with ease (everybody can).

This battle is indeed won by the DC team, there is not a lot to say about it. Dark Phoneix cant take Superman Prime. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419848-galactus-and-heralds-respect-thread

First page Morg, last post on page one, and so on, Galactus, read it!

DevilGoblin

liar, quote where i said the hulk can beat Thanos with IG

(i said the hulk-if really mad- could beat Thanos 1 vs 1 most of times)

retarded

juggernaut66666

(i said the hulk-if really mad- could beat Thanos 1 vs 1 most of times)

retarded
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

GalacticStorm

Dont talk shit wink

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

while you laugh face the truth Thanos fanboy: Thanos fears the hulk it has been said in Thanos Quest: no tech barrier, no more Thanos

GalacticStorm

Based on what? Words? Because thats all hes got. A whole lotta talk and no feats of note. erm

masterbruce
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Dont talk shit wink

how am I talking shit? I'm just stating facts.

GalacticStorm

This battle is indeed won by the DC team, there is not a lot to say about it. Dark Phoneix cant take Superman Prime.

Why? confused

GalacticStorm
how am I talking shit? I'm just stating facts.

Facts? confused Superman has no feats of note so you conclusively are not talking facts. erm

He has no feats beyond those of your average marvel cosmic. So your OPINION is unsupported on panel and as such is really quite useless in debate.

juggernaut66666
while you laugh face the truth Thanos fanboy: Thanos fears the hulk it has been said in Thanos Quest: no tech barrier, no more Thanos
Did you know that Thanos can turn people into stone or he can absorb life force?

Bentley
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Why? confused

It was an estimation, but what I mean by "every day Galactus" is "that hungry Galactus weakened that gets kicked by the likes of Thor". As I said, Superman Prime has no feats, we just assume stuff, and I think that he is stronger than King Thor.

GalacticStorm
It was an estimation, but what I mean by "every day Galactus" is "that hungry Galactus weakened that gets kicked by the likes of Thor". As I said, Superman Prime has no feats, we just assume stuff, and I think that he is stronger than King Thor.

The hungry Galactus point is likely given both Galactus' showings in that state and the one or two feats S Prime actually did perform.

The point about King Thor is debatable due to the lack of feats from SP and for the same reason you have no evidence whatsoever for your Dark Phoenix comment. erm

Bentley
If we consider Darkseid to be an skyfather, and current Supes is able to hurt him, then we can assume that Superman Prime is more than a match to King Thor who is at skyfather level.

I certainly dont have enough to assume Dark Phoenix to be weaker so I withdraw that.

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus >> Solaris
Superman Prime > Solaris

Phoenix >> Galactus

GalacticStorm
If we consider Darkseid to be an skyfather, and current Supes is able to hurt him, then we can assume that Superman Prime is more than a match to King Thor who is at skyfather level.

I certainly dont have enough to assume Dark Phoenix to be weaker so I withdraw that.

Youre argument is just assumption and faulty logic. Youre equating Marvel skyfathers to DC skyfathers gods which you have no justification in doing and youre basing your argument out of that.

Forget all of the talk about SP. All it comes down to, all you can rely on are feats. SP has no showings beyond your average Marvel cosmic. Based on what hes done on panel he'd be lucky to be classed Galactus level.

Dark Phoenix going by that is greater than either SP or King Thor. In a no holds barred matchup she would eat them. She has Darkseid backing her. KT and SP die horribly.

Bentley
But you forget that we know for a fact that SP is stronger than current Supes, and the fact remains that current Supes can damage DS. Is any of this statements debatable?

Moving on, how much stronger is KT than DS? Is he even stronger? I dont argue that wether or not Superman Prime is at Galactus level, but the fact that he can take herald level characters shouldnt be discussed. While my point is far from being proved, I least I can back it up in a way in which its likeness is understandable. We know that SP is around KT's power level at least, his lacks of feats doesnt let us go either way when choosing the stronger.

King Kandy
He said that he wished to "Avoid Confrontation" with the Hulk?

hey, I would too. but that doesn't mean he fears him.

GalacticStorm
But you forget that we know for a fact that SP is stronger than current Supes, and the fact remains that current Supes can damage DS. Is any of this statements debatable?

Moving on, how much stronger is KT than DS? Is he even stronger? I dont argue that wether or not Superman Prime is at Galactus level, but the fact that he can take herald level characters shouldnt be discussed. While my point is far from being proved, I least I can back it up in a way in which its likeness is understandable. We know that SP is around KT's power level at least, his lacks of feats doesnt let us go either way when choosing the stronger.

His lack of feats renders your DP comment ridiculous.

guy222
DP FTW

starlock
Dark Phoenix/Darkseid for the easy win

SpiderGauntlet
This is like 11 months old.

horrorwolf
Clarification: Thanos who is a cosmic intellect believes it is (For Obvious Reason) Suicide to go toe to toe with the Hulk Physically. This is because he has lived ages and witnessed countless powers within the Universe - he is not a fool.

He does not "fear" Hulk in any way shape or form otherwise.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Master-Borg
I said it was "possible" for Magneto to make the UN or absorb Galactus' powers, not that he would.

Superman Prime grants powers to create beings like Superman 1 million, who would make Surfer pathetic in comparison. Superman 1 million himself would pose a great challenge to Galactus, Superman Prime would barely acknowledge him.

i've heard a lot of dumb things on this forum...but magneto can absorb galactus's powers... WOW.

WOW.

WOW

Galan007
Prime is teh GOD!! dur

Terryc250
Dark Phoenix Solo's all 3 by herself

Terryc250
Originally posted by Master-Borg

LOL are u joking? DP in "what if?" destroyed an entire universe, has SMP even destroyed a solar system? Or is he even capable of destroying a galaxy? Dark Phoenix destroyed a UNIVERSE in one shot, get ur facts on cosmic tiers right before u say dumb things, SMP will never reach Dark Phoenix' powers ever

id369
How powerful is Darkseid?

123KID
not powerful enough currently to hope he can beat King Thor

Phoenix is the real threat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.