Loki vs Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Not sure if this has been done before.
No prep.
They fight in New York.

Who wins?

rotiart
No prep? Loki wins. Loki's powerful... but Loki's magic has been able to amp Surfer to incredible levels before...

I'd put Loki > Dr. Strange...
and Dr. STrange > Dr. Doom.

if you gave them prep.. doom wins though. not very many beat doom in the prep game.

masterbruce
Doom 7/10

Doom's smarter and a winner, he'll find a way to prevail.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
No prep? Loki wins. Loki's powerful... but Loki's magic has been able to amp Surfer to incredible levels before... How do you figure incredible levels?

and Dr. STrange > Dr. Doom. I always thought that as well.

if you gave them prep.. doom wins though. not very many beat doom in the prep game. Loki is still resourceful half god.

Grimm22
Loki 6-7/10 without prep wink

rotiart
Originally posted by bigbran
How do you figure incredible levels?

I always thought that as well.

Loki is still resourceful half god.

Surfer was beating up pretty much all the asgardians by himself... he even commented on how powerful he had become...

*edit* it was back in the first volume of surfer comics i believe... like issue 4 or something. I was reading it a few weeks ago.

bigbran
Surfer was beating up pretty much all the asgardians by himself... he even commented on how powerful he had become...

*edit* it was back in the first volume of surfer comics i believe... like issue 4 or something. I was reading it a few weeks ago. I know, I read it, and I'm like, hey, those bastards lied to me.
Surfer beat Thor's ass in that comic.
Still, I don't know exactly how powerful he had become.Originally posted by Grimm22
Loki 6-7/10 without prep wink Prep is one of the biggest plot devices in this forum... but if needed, both combatants get a half day of prep.

rotiart
Threadmaker said no prep. but since you had to go and say it...

half a day's prep... knowing who your enemy is a god? Doom breaks into Tony STarks vault... steals the Thorbuster... strips down the uru metal... to add it to his suit to protect himself against asgardian magic... that was during his first 8 hours of prep... for his next 4 he can spend it casting defensive spells... increasing his shields integrity...

Dr. Doom wins. big grin

Loki spent the half day trying to figure out ways to defeat thor... and forgets he's supposed to fight doom... he walks in unprepared! big grin

masterbruce
I know, I read it, and I'm like, hey, those bastards lied to me.
Surfer beat Thor's ass in that comic.
Still, I don't know exactly how powerful he had become. Prep is one of the biggest plot devices in this forum... but if needed, both combatants get a half day of prep.

For certain characters, prep is not a plot device, rather IT IS their power. Doom is Doom because he is so intelligent and always plans for every possible occurrence. Taking away Doom's prep skills is akin to saying Wolerine without ability to heal, or Thor without Mjolnir, or Hulk without ability to get stronger. You would be removing an essential part of what makes the character who he is.

Validus
Prep is retarded as far as a forum battle goes.

Loki kills Doom.

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
For certain characters, prep is not a plot device, rather IT IS their power. Doom is Doom because he is so intelligent and always plans for every possible occurrence. Taking away Doom's prep skills is akin to saying Wolerine without ability to heal, or Thor without Mjolnir, or Hulk without ability to get stronger. You would be removing an essential part of what makes the character who he is. I agree with this... to an extent.
You see Doom is an extremely powerful character without prep.
Hell he even came in second next to Strange in a magic compitition.
He has that electricity thing going for him, and he has the ability to change bodies. He has extreme duribility, he even took Thanos blasting him with the power gem, and only had his clothes ripped off.
Doom's prep isn't exactly his power, but an addition to his already great power.
This is why I thought it would be a good fight without prep, too bad others didn't agree with me.

Zahit
Does anyone remember Acts Of Vengence?
Loki used every villian for his own schemes.
In the end he punked all the major villians by himself.
Easily.
Doom was smart enough not to be anywhere near Loki.

The only way Doom could beat Loki is with A LOT of prep
and a totally unsuspecting Loki. The only reason why Thor can
take Loki is because of Mjolnir. NO ONE on Earth can fight and
beat Loki one-on-one. Too powerful and too intelligent.

http://my-marvel-web.tripod.com/loki.gif

bigbran
Originally posted by Zahit
Does anyone remember Acts Of Vengence?
Loki used every villian for his own schemes.
In the end he punked all the major villians by himself.
Easily.
Doom was smart enough not to be anywhere near Loki.

The only way Doom could beat Loki is with A LOT of prep
and a totally unsuspecting Loki. The only reason why Thor can
take Loki is because of Mjolnir. NO ONE on Earth can fight and
beat Loki one-on-one. Too powerful and too intelligent.

http://my-marvel-web.tripod.com/loki.gif Ya, I just read the one where Surfer fights Thor.
Loki was able to fight with Surfer until Surfer started to try a little.
He was able to posess Balder, a random guy, and give powers to Surfer.

I change it to Doom gets a half day of prep. Loki gets 2 minutes to find out that he is about to fight.
P.S. your pic isn't working.

Zahit
Loki's magic is extremely powerful and even greater than Dr. Strange.
Plus superhuman Asgardian physiology.
Like I said....NO ONE on Earth has beaten Loki one-on-one.
Thor can do it ONLY cause of Mjolnir.

respect...

http://www.immortalthor.net/proart-loki_marvelencyclopedia.jpg

bigbran

respect...

http://www.immortalthor.net/proart-loki_marvelencyclopedia.jpg Oh ya, I asked this in the comic questions thread:
How powerful is Loki's sword? Is it made of Uru?

Ethereal

respect...

Earth Dimension SorcerorSupreme > Loki

rotiart
in pure magic... loki is a god after all...

but when it comes ot prep... big grin

the guy robbed from galactus from pete's sake!

thedude1948

no

complexbrother
Threadmaker said no prep. but since you had to go and say it...

half a day's prep... knowing who your enemy is a god? Doom breaks into Tony STarks vault... steals the Thorbuster... strips down the uru metal... to add it to his suit to protect himself against asgardian magic... that was during his first 8 hours of prep... for his next 4 he can spend it casting defensive spells... increasing his shields integrity...

Dr. Doom wins. big grin

Loki spent the half day trying to figure out ways to defeat thor... and forgets he's supposed to fight doom... he walks in unprepared! big grin

HAHAHAHA! best awnser. Happy Dance

Loki win by the way .

complexbrother
Originally posted by thedude1948
no

yes

Galan777
Not sure if this has been done before.
No prep.
They fight in New York.

Who wins? w/o prep Loki takes this 8/10

Doom is the 2nd most powerful magic user on Marvel Earth, but not even he can compare to Loki....

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Galan777
w/o prep Loki takes this 8/10

Doom is the 2nd most powerful magic user on Marvel Earth, but not even he can compare to Loki....

I agree. Loki is being under estimated here. His magic is far too strong and he is more clever than people here are giving him credit for.

Grimm22

With prep, he is the 2nd post powerful erm

However, I would put some over him

DigiMark007
Loki, all day, every day. Especially without prep. Sorry Doom fans.

complexbrother
this has already happend during the avengers storyline where various criminals (Dr. Doom, Kingpin, Red Skull, The Wizard, Mandarin)got together (through Loki's deciet) to destroy the Avengers. and at the end Doom attacked Loki and was soundly defeated.

Zahit
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Loki, all day, every day. Especially without prep. Sorry Doom fans.
and twice on sundays.

harri
loki wins for a easy way ........ HE IS A GOD!

Galan777
Originally posted by harri
loki wins for a easy way ........ HE IS A GOD! Nope, actually he is only Odin's bloodbrother.

He is not a God by birth...

harri
no but is a god now he is god of mishchif

Galan777
no but is a god now he is god of mishchif He is 50% a God at the most...

harri
is hercules a god

Brutacus
is hercules a god

Also half.
Well in the myths he is half, but I'm pretty sure that also counts for the comic hercules.

DigiMark007
Loki is a Titan, btw guys. He was merely adopted by Odin. Though there isn't anything inherently more powerful about the gods...the Titans were seen as their equals in early myth until Odin and the gang beat them down to control Asgard.

But this is Norse myth stuff....not sure how much of it applies to Marvel canon. wink

Galan777
Loki is a Titan, btw guys. He was merely adopted by Odin. Though there isn't anything inherently more powerful about the gods...the Titans were seen as their equals in early myth until Odin and the gang beat them down to control Asgard.

But this is Norse myth stuff....not sure how much of it applies to Marvel canon. wink I thought in Norse Mythos that Loki was a Frost Giant....

or do frost giants=Titans in Norse mythology?

Zahit
Actually, according to Norse myth, Loki is Odin's foster-brother.
Adopted by Odin's father. Only in Marvel do they reference
Loki as Thor's foster-brother.

http://www.thaliatook.com/pix/loki.jpg

DigiMark007
I thought in Norse Mythos that Loki was a Frost Giant....

or do frost giants=Titans in Norse mythology?

I think it depends on which version....all of those screwy myths had at least 2-3 tellings. But yeah, I always associated them together. And I might just be getting them confused....now that I think of it, it might have been the Greek gods that fouhgt the Titans. Yeah, my bad. embarrasment

P.S. Thanks for the slight correction there Zahit.

harri
and in son of the mask laughing out loud

Brutacus
I think it depends on which version....all of those screwy myths had at least 2-3 tellings. But yeah, I always associated them together. And I might just be getting them confused....now that I think of it, it might have been the Greek gods that fouhgt the Titans. Yeah, my bad. embarrasment

P.S. Thanks for the slight correction there Zahit.

There is only one version I'm sure, but yeah you had them mixed up with the greek, but don't worry I all the time mix up the Roman and the greek big grin

bigbran

Doom is the 2nd most powerful magic user on Marvel Earth, but not even he can compare to Loki.... Originally posted by DigiMark007
Loki, all day, every day. Especially without prep. Sorry Doom fans. Originally posted by bigbran
Ya, I just read the one where Surfer fights Thor.
Loki was able to fight with Surfer until Surfer started to try a little.
He was able to posess Balder, a random guy, and give powers to Surfer.

I change it to Doom gets a half day of prep. Loki gets 2 minutes to find out that he is about to fight.
P.S. your pic isn't working.

bigbran
So... who wins?

masterbruce
So... who wins?

with prep, Doom

without prep, Loki

bigbran
with prep, Doom

without prep, Loki Doom has a half day of prep. Loki has a minute or to, to find out who he is fighting.

batdude123
No prep? Loki wins. Loki's powerful... but Loki's magic has been able to amp Surfer to incredible levels before...

if you gave them prep.. doom wins though. not very many beat doom in the prep game.

If Thor>Loki, then not a chance in HELL Loki>Dr. Strange.

juggernaut66666

Strange beats Loki 10/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
If Thor>Loki, then not a chance in HELL Loki>Dr. Strange.

Actually Loki has been displayed as being more powerful than Dr. Strange, Marvel has even went so far as to have Loki kill Strange.

Now with prep Loki I put Loki above Classic Thor, seeing as with prep Loki resurrected Surtur and took over all of Asgard.

Now I know Strange is powerful, but I sometime believe he's as overrated as the Flash.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Strange beats Loki 10/10

Na he doesn't

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Actually Loki has been displayed as being more powerful than Dr. Strange, Marvel has even went so far as to have Loki kill Strange.

Now with prep Loki I put Loki above Classic Thor, seeing as with prep Loki resurrected Surtur and took over all of Asgard.

Now I know Strange is powerful, but I sometime believe he's as overrated as the Flash.

Based upon average showings for Dr. Strange, uh... yeah he's above Loki.

Stephen is skyfather level.

Soujaboy
Based upon average showings for Dr. Strange, uh... yeah he's above Loki.

Stephen is skyfather level.

Well based upon his average showings against Loki, uh... yeah he's not.

batdude123
Well based upon his average showings against Loki, uh... yeah he's not.

Would you argue that Superman is above Darkseid?

Dr. Strange is the same person who fights abstracts for a living. The same guy who stalemated the INFINITY GUANTLET for awhile.

Don't even TRY to tell me you think Loki is above Strange.

Soujaboy
Would you argue that Superman is above Darkseid?

Dr. Strange is the same person who fights abstracts for a living. The same guy who stalemated the INFINITY GUANTLET for awhile.

Don't even TRY to tell me you think Loki is above Strange.

No, But I would argue that Loki is above or equal to Strange.

And Loki is the same person who has defied Odin on numerous occasions, resurrected Surtur, and even taken over all of Asgard. We can do this all day, it's fine by me.

I don't have to tell you, I can point you to some issues were Loki either outright defeats Strange or simply kills him.

batdude123
No, But I would argue that Loki is above or equal to Strange.

You would. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing Loki has shown (apart from their encounters) even comes close to what Strange has done.

If Loki beats Strange (w/o any prep) then it's just straight up bonified PIS.

And Loki is the same person who has defied Odin on numerous occasions, resurrected Surtur, and even taken over all of Asgard. We can do this all day, it's fine by me.

Nothing Strange couldn't easily do with a little prep time. Again, we're talking about a man who beats on abstract levels all the time. Can you say the same about Loki?

Oh, and NOTHING Loki has shown is even close to stalemating AW with the IG for awhile.

I don't have to tell you, I can point you to some issues were Loki either outright defeats Strange or simply kills him.

I refer back to the "Superman vs. Darkseid" point.

bigbran
I would like to point out, that Strange does indeed beat some tough guys, but Loki isn't a hero, Loki isn't in as many comics.
Loki does have the tools to fight Strange. He has done so.
Strange is written good (maybe a little too good) when he fights people like Shuma Gorath, but when he comes to fight people quite a bit down in the food chain, he doesn't do as well.

About Darkseid, I thought those were avatars...

batdude123
I would like to point out, that Strange does indeed beat some tough guys, but Loki isn't a hero, Loki isn't in as many comics.

So?

Loki does have the tools to fight Strange. He has done so.

And apparently Alpha Flight can beat Galactus. They HAVE done so.

Strange is written good(maybe a little too good) when he fights people like Shuma Gorath,

Dormammu, LT, AW with the IG, Galactus, Eternity, Baron Mordo, Umar, Nightmare, Death, Stannish, Mephisto, etc. etc.

but when he comes to fight people quite a bit down in the food chain, he doesn't do as well.

Like who?

About Darkseid, I thoguht those were avatars...

Okay... how about Genis-Velle losing to Atlas? Or Karnak owning Silver Surfer? Or Spider-man owning Firelord? etc. etc.

That work better for ya?

bigbran
So? Heros get written a little better than villains, in case you haven't noticed, especially the ones who don't appear in every comic.

And apparently Alpha Flight can beat Galactus. They HAVE done so. How many times have they done so?
As far as my understanding, Loki has beaten Strange, more than once.
Also a weak Galactus.

Dormammu, LT, AW with the IG, Galactus, Eternity, Baron Mordo, Umar, Nightmare, Death, Stannish, Mephisto, etc. etc. "When he fights people like..."
Do I really need a list for people to understand what I was talking about?

Like who? Hulk, Namor, Juggernaut, etc.
Really anyone lower than skyfather.

Okay... how about Genis-Velle losing to Atlas? Or Karnak owning Silver Surfer? Or Spider-man owning Firelord? etc. etc.
That work better for ya? We were talking about more than one time deals here.
Superman has beaten Darkseid more than once (avatars), however what your saying isn't really a comparison.

batdude123
Heros get written a little better than villains, in case you haven't noticed, especially the ones who don't appear in every comic.

"Heroes get written a little better than villains" is no excuse. Loki just isn't as good as Strange. Period.

How many times have they done so?
As far as my understanding, Loki has beaten Strange, more than once.
Also a weak Galactus.

It doesn't matter. Galactus loses to a shit load of people who aren't on his level.

"When he fights people like..."
Do I really need a list for people to understand what I was talking about?

Apparently you do if you think Loki has a chance against Strange in a non PIS fight.

Hulk, Namor, Juggernaut, etc.
Really anyone lower than skyfather.

Namor busting out of the bands of Cytorrak while Strange was attending to other business is not a loss.

When have Hulk or Juggernaut beaten Strange?

Actually, one of Superman's victories was after the "avatar" retcon.

What about Galactus' continual jobbing to lesser foes? We still don't put them on their level.

Strange>>>Loki

Superherovandal
first of all even with an infinite amount of prep Strange could never beat LT or even phase him. Nor should he be able to do anything to death. Death is above or equal to Eternity as eventually Eternity will die for the next universe to form.

Omega-level
Dr. Strange> Loki, no question here.

However, with or without prep, Loki still beats Doom.

bigbran
"Heroes get written a little better than villains" is no excuse. Loki just isn't as good as Strange. Period. Ok then, how many times has Loki been beaten other than Thor?

It doesn't matter. Galactus loses to a shit load of people who aren't on his level. That's because he is a whipping boy for heroes.
He also wins quite a lot too, but that isn't brought up quite as much on these forums as his losses are.

Apparently you do if you think Loki has a chance against Strange in a non PIS fight. What is non pis Strange?
Depends where Strange gets ranked.
If we are talking about IG Strange, then of course Loki gets raped.

Namor busting out of the bands of Cytorrak while Strange was attending to other business is not a loss. Was it not doing as well against lower levels?
I also thought that Namor repelled him out of his mind, or something to do with minds.

When have Hulk or Juggernaut beaten Strange? I'm pretty sure Hulk has KOed Strange.
Juggernaut has fought him (I forget how it turned out) but it was either, Juggernaut beating him, or stalemating him, still not doing as well as he does against higher tiers.

Actually, one of Superman's victories was after the "avatar" retcon. Shouldn't Darkseid's ret-con be continuous?
I mean, if he has used avatars in the past, why would he just stop after he had admitted to using them? It doesn't make sense.

Anyways, he's Superman, he's Darkseid.
Jobber aura vs recent super jobber... you put them together.
It's just like Loki and Thor, Loki will almost always lose to Thor, just like recent Darkseid will lose to Superman (maybe win once or twice).

What about Galactus' continual jobbing to lesser foes? We still don't put them on their level. Galactus has somewhat of an excuse:
Being hungry.

What is Strange's? Do good against higher tiers to abstracts, but job to lower tiers?

Strange>>>Loki Still, like I said before, where is Strange in power (average)?
Don't get me wrong, he would probaby lose to Strange, but Strange is quite inconsistent.

Soujaboy
You would. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing Loki has shown (apart from their encounters) even comes close to what Strange has done.

If Loki beats Strange (w/o any prep) then it's just straight up bonified PIS.

Nothing Strange couldn't easily do with a little prep time. Again, we're talking about a man who beats on abstract levels all the time. Can you say the same about Loki?

Oh, and NOTHING Loki has shown is even close to stalemating AW with the IG for awhile.

I refer back to the "Superman vs. Darkseid" point.

His apperances are also a lot more limited than Stranges, but when he does appear he cleans house.

Like I said, Loki has Stranges number. Loki has no only defeated Strange on a couple occasions, but he has also killed Strange.

Something Strange has yet to do, so who's to say?

You act as if Strange just gos in demolishing abstracts. He doesn't, and most of the time he requaries massive amounts of outside help to challenge his more powerful foes. When I say outside help I mean that magic artifacts he manages to come by. Like when Strange was only able to challenge King Thor after he was given an artifact by a pantheon of skyfathers to negate the Odin Force.

Don't forget to mention the fact that Strange didn't stalemate the IG under his own power. He had a number of powerful artifacts to back him.

I refer back to "Loki has already once killed Strange" point.

batdude123
Ok then, how many times has Loki been beaten other than Thor?

By Odin and Surtur. But he really hasn't faced many other people besides Asgardian related characters.

That's because he is a whipping boy for heroes.
He also wins quite a lot too, but that isn't brought up quite as much on these forums as his losses are.

Do you think that makes his defeats any less embarrassing?

What is non pis Strange?
Depends where Strange gets ranked.
If we are talking about IG Strange, then of course Loki gets raped.

Based on "average showings," Strange is actually skyfather level. If we go by his best showings, he's low abstract level. If we go by his low showings, he's herald level. You pick.

Was it not doing as well against lower levels?
I also thought that Namor repelled him out of his mind, or something to do with minds.

That I don't know. However, it's not like his average showings have him working to beat these types of characters. That's very much indeed PIS. Written correctly, he'd down Namor with a frickin' wave of his hand.

I'm pretty sure Hulk has KOed Strange.
Juggernaut has fought him (I forget how it turned out) but it was either, Juggernaut beating him, or stalemating him, still not doing as well as he does against higher tiers.

The above post applies to this as well.

Shouldn't Darkseid's ret-con be continuous?
I mean, if he has used avatars in the past, why would he just stop after he had admitted to using them? It doesn't make sense.

Anyways, he's Superman, he's Darkseid.
Jobber aura vs recent super jobber... you put them together.
It's just like Loki and Thor, Loki will almost always lose to Thor, just like recent Darkseid will lose to Superman (maybe win once or twice).

Are you saying Loki JOBS to Thor?

Galactus has somewhat of an excuse:
Being hungry.

That's really NO excuse for the calibur of people he's lost to in the past.

What is Strange's? Do good against higher tiers to abstracts, but job to lower tiers?

That's not even close to being the majority of his showings though. They're PIS.

Still, like I said before, where is Strange in power (average)?
Don't get me wrong, he would probaby lose to Strange, but Strange is quite inconsistent.

Probably skyfather level.

Strange would whollup Loki.

batdude123
His apperances are also a lot more limited than Stranges, but when he does appear he cleans house.

Like I said, Loki has Stranges number. Loki has no only defeated Strange on a couple occasions, but he has also killed Strange.

Something Strange has yet to do, so who's to say?

You act as if Strange just gos in demolishing abstracts. He doesn't, and most of the time he requaries massive amounts of outside help to challenge his more powerful foes. When I say outside help I mean that magic artifacts he manages to come by. Like when Strange was only able to challenge King Thor after he was given an artifact by a pantheon of skyfathers to negate the Odin Force.

Don't forget to mention the fact that Strange didn't stalemate the IG under his own power. He had a number of powerful artifacts to back him.

I refer back to "Loki has already once killed Strange" point.

Loki beating Strange is PIS. On an average basis, Strange is way above Loki.

Who's to say? How about all the characters he's managed to take out with prep time? People who are a lot higher than Odin.

He does so on a fairly consistent basis, yes. The artifacts he has in order to beat these characters are his own. He basically has a spell or artifact to negate the effects of anything. I'm not talking about the King Thor incident, but about 90% of the other times he has to take down those types of threats.

Right, he had prep. The majority of Loki's best showings are with some kind of prep. Loki preps for EVERYTHING. Anyway, Loki hasn't done anything even REMOTELY close to doing something like that.

Which is... survey says.... "PIS"

bigbran
By Odin and Surtur. But he really hasn't faced many other people besides Asgardian related characters. He's fought Strange... shifty

Also, are these supposed to be bad showings?

Do you think that makes his defeats any less embarrassing? Nope.

Based on "average showings," Strange is actually skyfather level. If we go by his best showings, he's low abstract level. If we go by his low showings, he's herald level. You pick. Doesn't matter, but the way you were going on, it almost made it seem like he was above everyone he has faced, and beat...

That I don't know. However, it's not like his average showings have him working to beat these types of characters. That's very much indeed PIS. Written correctly, he'd down Namor with a frickin' wave of his hand. If these are pis, then why isn't him beating top tier abstracts pis?
If he is a skyfather level, then he is one of the most inconsistent skyfather levels around.

Are you saying Loki JOBS to Thor? Are you saying Strange jobs to Loki. If yes, then I just might be saying the same thing. All I can say is, he has higher showings. But maybe it is just the case that Thor has his hammer on his side.
This sentence is appliable across this entire thread.

That's really NO excuse for the calibur of people he's lost to in the past. So being a lot weaker than you normally are, and only wanting to eat, rather than fight, isn't an excuse?

That's not even close to being the majority of his showings though. They're PIS. Yes it is. If he fights lower people, he doesn't do as well. If he fights abstract like characters, he is basically portrayed as a god.

Soujaboy
Loki beating Strange is PIS. On an average basis, Strange is way above Loki.

Who's to say? How about all the characters he's managed to take out with prep time? People who are a lot higher than Odin.

He does so on a fairly consistent basis, yes. The artifacts he has in order to beat these characters are his own. He basically has a spell or artifact to negate the effects of anything. I'm not talking about the King Thor incident, but about 90% of the other times he has to take down those types of threats.

Right, he had prep. The majority of Loki's best showings are with some kind of prep. Loki preps for EVERYTHING. Anyway, Loki hasn't done anything even REMOTELY close to doing something like that.

Which is... survey says.... "PIS"

Average showings for Strange aren't as major as you claim. That's why you keep bringing up Stranges glory moments when has massive amounts of outside help for your argument.

With outside help, without it he would be destroyed by Odin. We have seen what happens to Strange when he doesn't have "artifacts" to help him against Odin's power, he ends up either dead or defeated.

So tell me when Strange has fought an abstract without outside help. That mean without the bands of Cyttorak and weapons of that sort.

Loki's prep is still under his own power. He doesn't require artifacts to challenge powerful foes such as Kurse, whom I forgot to mention Loki killed.

batdude123
He's fought Strange... shifty

Also, are these supposed to be bad showings?

No. All I'm saying is that he doesn't face many other opponents that don't have something to do with Asgard.

Doesn't matter, but the way you were going on, it almost made it seem like he was above everyone he has faced, and beat...

He's way above Loki. That's all that really needs to be said about him.

If these are pis, then why isn't him beating top tier abstracts pis?
If he is a skyfather level, then he is one of the most inconsistent skyfather levels around.

'Cause he does shit like this ALL the time:

Taking control of Thor's hammer with a spell:

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangethor9oa.jpg

Defeating the In-Betweener w/o prep:

http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ib17wg.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ib22ut.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ib31wr.jpg

Stops time across the planet, then wills time to reverse.

http://img203.imageshack.us/my.php?image=timerever12fl.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=timerever22pp.jpg

Not only survives a supernova's change into a blackhole, he takes control over it and corks it.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nova4lg.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nova24lv.jpg

After fighting for near 48 hours straight, Strange still has enough power to raise a full sized moon off it's axis and blow it up.

The owning of Galactus.

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galacko5uf.jpg

Again:

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galatt1vc.jpg

Defeating Moondragon WITH THE MIND GEM in a telepathic battle:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4936/infinityabyss3of6181ff.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6769/infinityabyss3of6213qs.jpg

Oh, and for his so-called poor record against low-level characters...

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vs10ep.jpg

He owned Namor/Spiderman/Hulk/Black Panther and Black Bolt at the same time.

Owning Shuma:

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shuma13tc.jpg
http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shuma27no.jpg

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you saying Strange jobs to Loki.

HELL yes. His power is so far above Loki's, it shouldn't even be questioned.

If yes, then I just might be saying the same thing. All I can say is, he has higher showings. But maybe it is just the case that Thor has his hammer on his side.
This sentence is appliable across this entire thread.

Doesn't change the fact that Dr. Strange is Loki's superior by FAR.

So being a lot weaker than you normally are, and only wanting to eat, rather than fight, isn't an excuse?

No, not when you're one of the three essential beings of the universe.

Yes it is. If he fights lower people, he doesn't do as well. If he fights abstract like characters, he is basically portrayed as a god.

No, it isn't at all. I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. I'd have thought you'd know better than this.

masterbruce
batdude has won my vote, for what it's worth

batdude123
Average showings for Strange aren't as major as you claim. That's why you keep bringing up Stranges glory moments when has massive amounts of outside help for your argument.

With outside help, without it he would be destroyed by Odin. We have seen what happens to Strange when he doesn't have "artifacts" to help him against Odin's power, he ends up either dead or defeated.

So tell me when Strange has fought an abstract without outside help. That mean without the bands of Cyttorak and weapons of that sort.

Loki's prep is still under his own power. He doesn't require artifacts to challenge powerful foes such as Kurse, whom I forgot to mention Loki killed.

What the f*ck are you talking about? I'm really starting to question if I can actually have an intellectual debate with you about characters regarding Asgard. To you, it's Asgard/Thor/Odin>>>> everybody else. Why do I even bother?

His artifacts are his own. He can create spells that can deal with ANY situation. His control over Cytorrak bands require nothing more than a simple spell. Christ, why is this a debate again? For shit's sake, he could just send Loki to another dimension!!! laughing out loud I feel like taking mother f*ckin' crazy pills here!!

Loki is shit compared to Stephen. END OF STORY. I'm done with this thread. Absolutely rediculous...

bigbran
batdude has won my vote, for what it's worth If I wanted your vote, I would say that Spider-Man could beat Galactus...

Soujaboy
No. All I'm saying is that he doesn't face many other opponents that don't have something to do with Asgard.

He's way above Loki. That's all that really needs to be said about him.

Not only survives a supernova's change into a blackhole, he takes control over it and corks it.

After fighting for near 48 hours straight, Strange still has enough power to raise a full sized moon off it's axis and blow it up.

The owning of Galactus.

Again:

Owning Shuma:

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HELL yes. His power is so far above Loki's, it shouldn't even be questioned.

No, not when you're one of the three essential beings of the universe.

No, it isn't at all. I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. I'd have thought you'd know better than this.

That long list of scans really doesn't help your argument. I could list a number of scans showing feats of Thor's that rival those of Strange claiming that because Thor has done A he should be able to defeat Loki because has Loki hasn't done A. The fact that when the two battle they usually stalemate(Thor & Loki), and it doesn't change the fact that Loki has killed Strange.

bigbran
No. All I'm saying is that he doesn't face many other opponents that don't have something to do with Asgard. He fought Surfer until Surfer overpowered him physically, but your right, he doesn't fight to many people out of Asgard.

He's way above Loki. That's all that really needs to be said about him. Sure his higher showings are way above him, but if like you said, Strange is a skyfather, then he shouldn't really be way above him. Above him sure.

The owning of Galactus.

Again:

Owning Shuma:

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. roll eyes (sarcastic) I said he was an inconsistent skyfather. Does this smell like a skyfather to you?
It sure as hell doesn't to me.

Also about that scan about the Namor/Hulk one, how did that turn out?

HELL yes. His power is so far above Loki's, it shouldn't even be questioned. So could this also mean that
{edit... f*ck}
I forgot what I was going to say...

If you have noticed, the only thing that I have even said, is that Loki is able to fight Strange. The rest is just a bunch of rambling on.

No, not when you're one of the three essential beings of the universe. But he gets hungry. He can't help that.
So he should be as strong as he is normally when he is hungry?

No, it isn't at all. I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. I'd have thought you'd know better than this. So you disagree that he does bad against lower people?

batdude123
That long list of scans really doesn't help your argument. I could list a number of scans showing feats of Thor's that rival those of Strange claiming that because Thor has done A he should be able to defeat Loki because has Loki hasn't done A. The fact that when the two battle they usually stalemate(Thor & Loki), and it doesn't change the fact that Loki has killed Strange.

It's called JOBBING OFF HIS ASS. When the f*ck have have Thor or Loki ever had the power to shake or shape a universe?

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shake25xl.jpg

Yeah, he'd own both Thor and Loki at the same time EASILY if he actually wanted them both dead.

masterbruce

I think the part where Strange uberPWNs Galactus is pretty impressive.

bigbran
I think the part where Strange uberPWNs Galactus is pretty impressive. Of course, that is the only scan you seen.

batdude123
He fought Surfer until Surfer overpowered him physically, but your right, he doesn't fight to many people out of Asgard.

Okay then.

Sure his higher showings are way above him, but if like you said, Strange is a skyfather, then he shouldn't really be way above him. Above him sure.

Any skyfather should own a herald level character pretty hard.

I said he was an inconsistent skyfather. Does this smell like a skyfather to you?
It sure as hell doesn't to me.

Yeah, sometimes he's above skyfather.

Also about that scan about the Namor/Hulk one, how did that turn out?

Yeah... pretty bad ownage.

So could this also mean that

Huh? confused

If you have noticed, the only thing that I have even said, is that Loki is able to fight Strange. The rest is just a bunch of rambling on.

Okay, but Loki wouldn't last long AT ALL.

But he gets hungry. He can't help that.
So he should be as strong as he is normally when he is hungry?

I understand, but even at 2% of his full power, he should still be owning some of the people he's lost to. erm

So you disagree that he does bad against lower people?

Well, here's him owning the Hulk:

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sleep7ay.jpg

bigbran
Any skyfather should own a herald level character pretty hard. Surfer has beaten quite a few people over skyfather/skyfather level.

Yeah, sometimes he's above skyfather. Sometimes he is lower.
I'm not questioning his power, I'm questioning his showings for support.

Yeah... pretty bad ownage. So did they drop, or did they just stand there and say "agghhhh"?

Huh? confused Ya, forgot what I was going to say.

Okay, but Loki wouldn't last long AT ALL. Not on his highest showings.
Maybe a length on his average showings.

I understand, but even at 2% of his full power, he should still be owning some of the people he's lost to. erm He has one shotted Khoon, who has in turn one shotted Strange, and beat Nova, and Surfer, in the same comic.

But ya, I agree, with how Galactus should be portrayed.

Well, here's him owning the Hulk:

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sleep7ay.jpg He only put him to sleep... I guess ownage.

bigbran
Also, I'm kind of on a Loki high right now, so that may have something to do with my opinion.
It's that damn Ultimate Alliance, I tells ya.

batdude123
Surfer has beaten quite a few people over skyfather/skyfather level.

So has Superman. We still don't characterize them as skyfather people themselves.

Sometimes he is lower.
I'm not questioning his power, I'm questioning his showings for support.

Right, and it all averages out to him being a skyfather.

So did they drop, or did they just stand there and say "agghhhh"?

What's the difference? They were still rendered helpless. And yes, in the end, they all went down.

Not on his highest showings.
Maybe a length on his average showings.

I'd tend to doubt that.

He has one shotted Khoon, who has in turn one shotted Strange, and beat Nova, and Surfer, in the same comic.

Yeah, well THIS Strange feat would make any Strange fanboy "arrive" all over the place. shifty

Originally posted by long pig
Strange vs Death.

Pt.1: Strange, Surfer, Nova and Galactus are killed in a massive blast.
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/2870/death12hw.th.jpg

Pt.2: None are truly immortal, except one. Strange is the only one who can't die. Unless he chooses to, that is.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/1042/death25fa.th.jpg

Pt.3: Death says "I'm taking Galactus with me, if I keep him dead, everyone in the universe dies! How do ya like them apples?!"
Strange, oddly enough, doesn't like them apples one bit and attacks, and knocks Death on her ass.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/9297/death30xe.th.jpg

Pt.4: After being knocked on her ass, Death gets testy! Death says "You can't kill Death you dumbshit!", and paralyzes Strange's body with a spell.
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2990/death48gz.th.jpg

Pt.5: Strange's power is too much to be held by Death, he shatters Death's spell and breaks free!
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4605/death57vs.th.jpg

Pt.6: After Death's attacks bounce off Strange's shield, the ancient one tells Strange he will never again fear Death. Strange says he never has, and he gets ready to put her on her ass once more.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/811/death61jw.th.jpg

Pt.7: Death retreats, and Strange saves Galactus and Surfer and Nova from death.
http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/6421/death73ur.th.jpg

But ya, I agree, with how Galactus should be portrayed.

Good.

He only put him to sleep... I guess ownage.

Um... ya.

bigbran
So has Superman. We still don't characterize them as skyfather people themselves. I never said he was. You said that any skyfather would own any herald level.

Right, and it all averages out to him being a skyfather. But it still doesn't put him on abstract.

What's the difference? They were still rendered helpless. And yes, in the end, they all went down. OK, that's all I needed to know.

I'd tend to doubt that. The Loki high tends to disagree with you.

Yeah, well THIS Strange feat would make any Strange fanboy "arrive" all over the place. shifty
That feat is even worse than first thought.

When Galactus has Strange in holding, Surfer comes in, and gets pimphanded out.
1. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1676/silversurferv30671213ag7.jpg
2. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6379/silversurferv306714ms0.jpg
3. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2439/silversurferv306715qu8.jpg

After Khoon beats both Nova, and Surfer, he then ko's Strange with one hit.
1. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7416/silversurferv306914py9.jpg
2. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1715/silversurferv306915dg8.jpg

Galactus owns him with a mere eyeblast, then hooks him up to a machine.
1. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/224/silversurferv306918fa0.jpg
2. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1122/silversurferv306919ep3.jpg
3. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5082/silversurferv306920zx8.jpg

So in other words, Galactus easily owned, a person who was able to beat Surfer, Nova, and Strange quite easily.

batdude123
I never said he was. You said that any skyfather would own any herald level.

So? Strange treats skyfather level characters like his b*tch.

But it still doesn't put him on abstract.

Actually, on second thought... his average showings DO put him on the abstract level of power. erm

OK, that's all I needed to know.

Well, here's Strange owning Mindless Hulk:

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mindles6gy.jpg

The Loki high tends to disagree with you.

In all honesty, Loki shouldn't even register as a threat to Strange. He's MUCH too powerful for that.

That feat is even worse than first thought.

Then you might want to close your eyes for this one: evil face

The Living Tribunal & In-Betweener attack Strange because his power has unbalanced the universe, they decide to kill Dr.Strange.

You'd think they'd own him, but, no, not really.

LT goes as far as to save the In-Betweener from Strange's ability to use Chaos and Order...
LT ends up failing to keep Strange from reaching his goal.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/694/ibet10wf.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6793/inbe26ta.th.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/962/inbe38cg.th.jpg

And this one:

Defeating Death again:

http://img435.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathde7px.jpg

whistle

Strange owns him 1,000,000/10 yes

bigbran
So? Strange treats skyfather level characters like his b*tch. King Thor?

Actually, on second thought... his average showings DO put him on the abstract level of power. erm eek! no expression
So would this also put Galactus over that level, since he was able to stalemate the person who is the most powerful supplyer to Strange?

Well, here's Strange owning Mindless Hulk:

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mindles6gy.jpg He does have the power to teleport people.
Wasn't he supposedly useless to Mindless Hulk, until he teleported him?

In all honesty, Loki shouldn't even register as a threat to Strange. He's MUCH too powerful for that. Maybe to the supposed "Abstract Strange".

Then you might want to close your eyes for this one: evil face What? In-Betweener basically beating Strange? Then getting the rest of the battle cut out?

And this one:

Defeating Death again:

http://img435.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathde7px.jpg

whistle

Strange owns him 1,000,000/10 yes Flying away from Death?

batdude123
King Thor?

CRAP?

eek! no expression
So would this also put Galactus over that level, since he was able to stalemate the person who is the most powerful supplyer to Strange?

Strange has some feats that Galactus could only hope to do.

Maybe to the supposed "Abstract Strange".

He basically IS that level.

What? In-Betweener basically beating Strange? Then getting the rest of the battle cut out?

Who was aided by Living Tribunal. eer

Flying away from Death?

What the hell are you talking about?? He defeated Death's portal to the dimension she created for him. Death even acknowledge it if you read the scan.

Here's some more Fate fanboy orgasm stuff:

Taking on the Living Tribunal:

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1581922ud.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582022vv.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582121ww.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582221hu.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582322tm.jpg

Negating the effects of the IG:

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igfeat4hq.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3289/thorvikings3p05hg6kk.th.jpg
Strange to Thor: "Tell you what, I'll handle the "hocus pockus" and you just stick to hitting people with your hammer. How does that sound?"

OWNED

Here, Strange defeats friggin Captain Universe and guess what he does? Steals the Uni-power with a gesture!

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guardiansofthegalaxy3317jp9.jpg

One of Strange's most powerful feats.

Get this, people. Strange gets pissed, he talks to a demon and Strange goes off on him...no, not just him, he goes off on the ENTIRE universe that the demon lives in!

Strange mind ****s every-single-being in that dimension and then...DESTROYS THE DIMENSION! Holy hell!

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/198/4480/640/strange%20tales%2051.jpg

Bran, his power level can't be denied. He'd beat Loki 10000/10.

bigbran
CRAP? Void?
You said they were his bitches, but the fact is that, powerful characters are his bitches, while skyfather to below make Strange look like a pussy.
Inconsistent?
I never said where he was in power, nor was I arguing it. I just said that he has awesome showings against powerful characters, while he has low showings against weak characters.
Like I was saying all along.
Yes he has more showings against higher people, but it still doesn't change the fact, that he is underwritten against low people.

Strange has some feats that Galactus could only hope to do. Like stalemating Agamotto? Beating Khoon? shifty

He basically IS that level. Hmm, based on beating Death, and In-Betweener?
Plus, if you going to mention Shuma, then how powerful is he exactly?
I really haven't seen anything from him, to say that he is way over Galactus.

Who was aided by Living Tribunal. eer Like LT was just giving him so much power?

What the hell are you talking about?? He defeated Death's portal to the dimension she created for him. Death even acknowledge it if you read the scan. Yes, I seen it, but I was looking at the pictures while I was reading it, and all I seen was maybe a blast come from his hand, then he flew away.
I might be wrong, but what I see, the wording doesn't really show him outright beating her in that one.

Here's some more Fate fanboy orgasm stuff:

Taking on the Living Tribunal:

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1581922ud.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582022vv.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582121ww.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582221hu.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetales1582322tm.jpg Still makes it pis.
LT would one snap Strange.

Negating the effects of the IG:

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igfeat4hq.jpg That was a good showing... the first 100 times I've seen it.
But yet, he wasn't able to do the same to Warlock. So why was he able to negate the effects in one time, but yet, not able to do it to another person?

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3289/thorvikings3p05hg6kk.th.jpg
Strange to Thor: "Tell you what, I'll handle the "hocus pockus" and you just stick to hitting people with your hammer. How does that sound?" Thor isn't magical with spells, and shit, so how does this make it relevent?

OWNED

Here, Strange defeats friggin Captain Universe and guess what he does? Steals the Uni-power with a gesture!

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guardiansofthegalaxy3317jp9.jpg You do know that I have seen all of these scans. ('cept, I haven't really looked at the Death one)

Bran, his power level can't be denied. He'd beat Loki 10000/10. Never denied it. I said at first that Loki could fight Strange, and I also said he was inconsistent(Strange).
I also said that a game put me on a Loki high, but this makes me deny the power of Strange?

Also, based on what your putting out, how does Fate even come close to Strange? Something I haven't really understood.

batdude123
Void?
You said they were his bitches, but the fact is that, powerful characters are his bitches, while skyfather to below make Strange look like a pussy.
Inconsistent?

What the f*ck are you talking about? Strange makes skyfather levels look like pussies. END OF STORY.

He took out some infinites, who are themselves skyfather level characters.

I never said where he was in power, nor was I arguing it. I just said that he has awesome showings against powerful characters, while he has low showings against weak characters.

Name people. Hulk has been owned three times by Strange. The one time you're thinking of was a cheap shot, and Strange was back up in a few panels.

He also owned Silver Surfer and Thanos at the same time.

Like I was saying all along.
Yes he has more showings against higher people, but it still doesn't change the fact, that he is underwritten against low people.

He's beaten lower level people just as badly as higher level ones.

Hmm, based on beating Death, and In-Betweener?
Plus, if you going to mention Shuma, then how powerful is he exactly?
I really haven't seen anything from him, to say that he is way over Galactus.

PUH-LEASE. He has tons of showings that put him on abstract level of power. He IS abstract level.

Yes, I seen it, but I was looking at the pictures while I was reading it, and all I seen was maybe a blast come from his hand, then he flew away.
I might be wrong, but what I see, the wording doesn't really show him outright beating her in that one.

Text>Pictures

Still makes it pis.
LT would one snap Strange.

Apparently not.

Thor isn't magical with spells, and shit, so how does this make it relevent?

Just proving a point about how Loki would fair.

You do know that I have seen all of these scans. ('cept, I haven't really looked at the Death one)

Good, then you must've seen this one:

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange042wm1.jpg

HE WAS THREATENING THE EXISTENCE OF THE ENTIRE MOTHER F*CKIN'G MULTIVERSE!!!

Never denied it. I said at first that Loki could fight Strange, and I also said he was inconsistent(Strange).
I also said that a game put me on a Loki high, but this makes me deny the power of Strange?

Okay then.

Also, based on what your putting out, how does Fate even come close to Strange? Something I haven't really understood.

Apparently he doesn't.

long pig

respect...

Erm.......no.

Maybe equal to Strange on a very good day...maybe.

long pig
When did Loki kill Strange?

bigbran
What the f*ck are you talking about? Strange makes skyfather levels look like pussies. END OF STORY. No, I always thought it was. Strange makes above Skyfathers look like pussies.
He jobs to people lower than that.

He took out some infinites, who are themselves skyfather level characters. I thought they were above...

Name people. Hulk has been owned three times by Strange. The one time you're thinking of was a cheap shot, and Strange was back up in a few panels. WM Thor along with the rest of the Infinity Watch? Loki?

He also owned Silver Surfer and Thanos at the same time. When?

He's beaten lower level people just as badly as higher level ones. I don't think he has ever really beaten them as badly.
Shuma Gorath? I really don't think he has beaten one like that.
I said he jobs to lower people.

PUH-LEASE. He has tons of showings that put him on abstract level of power. He IS abstract level. Tons?

Text>Pictures I don't know, them purty pictures are very attractive.

Apparently not. Like I said, pis?

Just proving a point about how Loki would fair. Loki high. If it were anyone else right now, I would probably agree. It's just the... have you played Ultimate Alliance?

Good, then you must've seen this one:

HE WAS THREATENING THE EXISTENCE OF THE ENTIRE MOTHER F*CKIN'G MULTIVERSE!!! I've seen it, just don't think I really read it.

Apparently he doesn't. Yes, come to the Marvel side. evil face roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
When did Loki kill Strange?
Or beat him at all?

Soujaboy
Erm.......no.

Maybe equal to Strange on a very good day...maybe.

That's all I've wanted to hear.

All this Strange is abstract lv is annoying.

For your question about when has Loki killed Strange, I misread the comic. Strange appeared and placed an artifact around Thor's neck negating the Odin Power. Thor yelled telling him no mortal could accomplish such a thing, Strange said I can't but the council elite pantheon of earth can. Then they go off panel, and when they return after a couple hours of fighting everyone's dead except Cap and Balder who is killed shortly afterwards.

batdude123
No, I always thought it was. Strange makes above Skyfathers look like pussies.
He jobs to people lower than that.

He's beaten A LOT of skyfathers.

I thought they were above...

The particular ones he was fighting were skyfather.

WM Thor along with the rest of the Infinity Watch? Loki?

Silver Surfer and Strange were trying to help Thor iirc. And actually, Loki once stole ALL (every single one) of Strange's artifacts (even ones that he hardly uses ever) and was using them on Strange, but Stephen was STILL able to stalemate him.

When?

Thanos and Surfer start to fight.

The combined power of Thor & Drax & Warlock & Hulk & Firelord & Doom can't handle them.

Strange does it in one shot.

http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfstrange20wu.jpg

Doom asks Strange what I've asked a million times, why don't you just throw Thanos in another dimension and be done with it?

Strange agrees and shackles both Surfer and Thanos and puts them into another dimension.

http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfstrange39lk.jpg

I don't think he has ever really beaten them as badly.
Shuma Gorath? I really don't think he has beaten one like that.
I said he jobs to lower people.

The majority of the times he beats them all.

Tons?

Yes... TONS.

I don't know, them purty pictures are very attractive.

They sho' is purdy. messed

Like I said, pis?

Nope. whistle

Loki high. If it were anyone else right now, I would probably agree. It's just the... have you played Ultimate Alliance?

Not yet. Is it any good?

I've seen it, just don't think I really read it.

Yeah, well tell me that's not impressive...

Yes, come to the Marvel side. evil face roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, I'll agree that on their best days Strange>Fate. yes

batdude123

Look through his respect thread.

The Fake Macoy
I say that Loki takes this. Remember that time he toyed with every villain in Marvel during the Acts of Vengence? Yeah, that'll happen again.

Soujaboy
Look through his respect thread.

Only reading scans posted in respect threads can be misleading. Although it covers the characters high points they rarely if ever cover the prep time and outside help the characters receive.

At best I'd put Strange at high herald lv. Many heros have feats that put them weigh over the lv they really are, doesn't mean they're abstract because they beat on Galactus. Otherwise Thor would be mid to high skyfather lv because he nearly killed Galactus, defeated Ego, stalemated Zeus for a few months, stalemated Stranger, cracked Exitars dome, nearly defeated Surtur with the twilight sword, blocked and absorbed a blast that would have destroyed a 5th of the universe, restored a dead sun, etc. These feats are easily skyfather lv feats yet Thor is still viewed as being a high herald lv.

batdude123
Only reading scans posted in respect threads can be misleading. Although it covers the characters high points they rarely if ever cover the prep time and outside help the characters receive.

At best I'd put Strange at high herald lv. Many heros have feats that put them weigh over the lv they really are, doesn't mean they're abstract because they beat on Galactus. Otherwise Thor would be mid to high skyfather lv because he nearly killed Galactus, defeated Ego, stalemated Zeus for a few months, stalemated Stranger, cracked Exitars dome, nearly defeated Surtur with the twilight sword, blocked and absorbed a blast that would have destroyed a 5th of the universe, restored a dead sun, etc. These feats are easily skyfather lv feats yet Thor is still viewed as being a high herald lv.

I've never seen a high herald level character destroy an entire dimension before:

Or have been a multiversal disturbance:

Get out.

Soujaboy
I've never seen a high herald level character destroy an entire dimension before:

Or have been a multiversal disturbance:

Get out.

All I can do is lauph. He destroyed a dimension, so what Juggernaut was destroying dimensions with single blows, and even Hulk has destroyed a dimension described as being the dark cosmos.

Multiversal disturbance? yea, again all I can do is lauph at you.

Stop being a fanboy, and listen to what people are telling you.

batdude123
All I can do is lauph. He destroyed a dimension, so what Juggernaut was destroying dimensions with single blows, and even Hulk has destroyed a dimension described as being the dark cosmos.

Multiversal disturbance? yea, again all I can do is lauph at you.

Stop being a fanboy, and listen to what people are telling you.

Juggernaut was punching holes through reality. HARDLY what Strange was doing. He destroyed the ENTIRE dimension (a universe).

Don't call me a fanboy because of what's shown on the scan. That's rather immature.

And again, he beats abstract level beings all the time... not once in a blue moon. Those are his average feats.

YOU'RE the fanboy for thinking Loki would stand a chance in a non PIS fight.

bigbran
He's beaten A LOT of skyfathers. Mephisto?
Didn't him and Doom do that?
Who else?

The particular ones he was fighting were skyfather. Didn't he say that he had infinate power in that fight?

Silver Surfer and Strange were trying to help Thor iirc. And actually, Loki once stole ALL (every single one) of Strange's artifacts (even ones that he hardly uses ever) and was using them on Strange, but Stephen was STILL able to stalemate him. They still got there asses kicked in that fight.

Hasn't Loki fought him without those?
Also, so your saying in a comic, that Strange would destroy Loki, or anyone else, close to that level?

Thanos and Surfer start to fight.

The combined power of Thor & Drax & Warlock & Hulk & Firelord & Doom can't handle them.

Strange does it in one shot.

http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfstrange20wu.jpg

Doom asks Strange what I've asked a million times, why don't you just throw Thanos in another dimension and be done with it?

Strange agrees and shackles both Surfer and Thanos and puts them into another dimension.

http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfstrange39lk.jpg
He seperated them. Still, don't see where he owned both of them.

It looked more like he was asking Surfer to fight him, based on that scan...

The majority of the times he beats them all. But since he is an abstract, why would he only beat them a majority?

Yes... TONS. So, let me get this straight:
You say Strange is an abstract, yet at the bottom of this post, you also said that "on there best days, Strange>Fate"?
So this would also mean that Strange is one step beyond Fate, thus Fate is almost an abstract in power?

Anyway, I can really only recall him beating like two or three abstract levels.
Then Shuma Gorath, and a couple more.

They sho' is purdy. messed A picture tells a thousands words.

Nope. whistle Ya... and all LT did in that scan was put him in his bands. Are you saying that if LT went after Strange, that Strange would be able to hold his own?
Interesting...

Not yet. Is it any good? It frucking awesomo.

Yeah, well tell me that's not impressive... Ya sure.

Well, I'll agree that on their best days Strange>Fate. yes Only 1>?

batdude123
Mephisto?
Didn't him and Doom do that?
Who else?

Satannish, Ikon, etc.

Didn't he say that he had infinate power in that fight?

Which is one of those "I'M THE MOST POWERFULEST PERSON EVEREZZ!!!11" type of statements. Don't put too much stock into that.

They still got there asses kicked in that fight.

Strange wasn't even trying. As you've seen before, he can easily take control of Mjolnir if he wants to.

Hasn't Loki fought him without those?
Also, so your saying in a comic, that Strange would destroy Loki, or anyone else, close to that level?

The most powerful showings for Strange would eat Loki and anyone herald level.

He seperated them. Still, don't see where he owned both of them.

It looked more like he was asking Surfer to fight him, based on that scan...

Here's Strange owning SS alone.
http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bubbleqt3.jpg

But since he is an abstract, why would he only beat them a majority?

Do we really need to get into this? Galactus loses all the time when he shouldn't. Same with a lot of abstracts. It's called PIS.

So, let me get this straight:
You say Strange is an abstract, yet at the bottom of this post, you also said that "on there best days, Strange>Fate"?
So this would also mean that Strange is one step beyond Fate, thus Fate is almost an abstract in power?

Kent ain't no punk.

Anyway, I can really only recall him beating like two or three abstract levels.
Then Shuma Gorath, and a couple more.

He's beaten a lot more than that. I'm not just talking about direct confrontations either. His overall power that he's displayed is abstract level.

Ya... and all LT did in that scan was put him in his bands. Are you saying that if LT went after Strange, that Strange would be able to hold his own?
Interesting...

I was joking, hence the "whistle" smilie.

And don't patronize me with "Interesting..."

Only 1>?

Kent's pimpsmacked an Imp, defeated Mordru, did pretty well against Spectre in Day Of Vengeance, etc.

bigbran
Satannish, Ikon, etc. Still, King Thor.

Which is one of those "I'M THE MOST POWERFULEST PERSON EVEREZZ!!!11" type of statements. Don't put too much stock into that. Still doesn't put him one skyfather level. I always thought of them as above.

Strange wasn't even trying. As you've seen before, he can easily take control of Mjolnir if he wants to. Like I said quite a few times before, inconsistent!

The most powerful showings for Strange would eat Loki and anyone herald level. But in a comic... he wouldn't beat him as bad, or even doubtful that he may beat him.

Here's Strange owning SS alone.
http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bubbleqt3.jpg Still, not Surfer and Thanos.

Do we really need to get into this? Galactus loses all the time when he shouldn't. Same with a lot of abstracts. It's called PIS.
Galactus isn't really claissified as an abstract.
I also don't really think that abstracts lose to people under skyfathers.

Kent ain't no punk. Still, why should he be just under abstract. I have never really seen him display as much power as Strange (whom I am not calling that level).

He's beaten a lot more than that. I'm not just talking about direct confrontations either. His overall power that he's displayed is abstract level. All that abstract like power, was wonderful against WM Thor...

I was joking, hence the "whistle" smilie.

And don't patronize me with "Interesting..." Interesting...

Kent's pimpsmacked an Imp, defeated Mordru, did pretty well against Spectre in Day Of Vengeance, etc. Didn't he get killed in Day of Vengence easily? Then get killed as Nabu, as well?
Wasn't this also a weaker Spectre?

Soujaboy
Juggernaut was punching holes through reality. HARDLY what Strange was doing. He destroyed the ENTIRE dimension (a universe).

Don't call me a fanboy because of what's shown on the scan. That's rather immature.

And again, he beats abstract level beings all the time... not once in a blue moon. Those are his average feats.

YOU'RE the fanboy for thinking Loki would stand a chance in a non PIS fight.

Lol, since when does a dimension equate to a universe? wow you've sunk low.

Yes Juggernaut was tearing through realities, destroying dimensions in his path to the dimension were Cyttoraks mortal enemies reside.

All one can do is lauph at this pitiful excuse for an argument. You've misrepresented nearly all of your scans in this thread claiming Strange has stalemated LT when all LT was doing was testing him. Claiming Strange has stalemated the IG when Adam was also testing Strange putting him in separate test with the separate different gems. Strange was nearly killed by the power gem alone, yet for some odd reason you left this out.

The only abstracts Strange defeats are Characters like Shuma Gorath and Agmagotto. You state Strange defeate Abstracts all the time, yet theres only a few abstracts in the universe. So who else abstract lv has Strange defeated?

For the record I hate Loki with a passion, I just realize characters power and give my opinion. For some odd reason you read Stranges respect thread and view him as god.

Get out

batdude123
Still, King Thor.

Thor has been wtfpwned by Mongoose and Hulk.

It's PIS.

Still doesn't put him one skyfather level. I always thought of them as above.

That one he fought would probably lose to Odin.

Like I said quite a few times before, inconsistent!

You've listed A COUPLE of times. Everybody has low showings, it's the nature of the beast. But on average he's way above Loki and the like.

But in a comic... he wouldn't beat him as bad, or even doubtful that he may beat him.

Despite beating the crap out of high abstracts IN COMICS?

Still, not Surfer and Thanos.

All he was trying to do was seperate them. One puny blast knocked both of them on their asses. He did what Hulk, Adam Warlock, Firelord, Thor, Drax, and Doom couldn't do.

Galactus isn't really claissified as an abstract.
I also don't really think that abstracts lose to people under skyfathers.

Sure they do. eer

Still, why should he be just under abstract. I have never really seen him display as much power as Strange (whom I am not calling that level).

Because of his feats.

All that abstract like power, was wonderful against WM Thor...

Whom he didn't even want to fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didn't he get killed in Day of Vengence? Then get killed as Nabu, as well?
Wasn't this also a weaker Spectre?

Don't try and discredit that. Spectre was still strong enough to beat Billy who was powered by every single magic user in DC. Spectre is Spectre. Rogue or not, he's still up there with Lucifer and Michael.

bigbran
Thor has been wtfpwned by Mongoose and Hulk.

It's PIS.
Thus what I have been saying this whole time.
He doesn't do as good against lower people than extremely powerful, lets call them gods.

That one he fought would probably lose to Odin. Odin, isn't really comparable to other skyfathers.
Fine, I'll give you skyfather though.

You've listed A COUPLE of times. Everybody has low showings, it's the nature of the beast. But on average he's way above Loki and the like. Of course they do, but in a comic, Strange doesn't display his abstract like power against people like Surfer, and the like.

Despite beating the crap out of high abstracts IN COMICS?
Who be they?
Death, In-Betweener?

All he was trying to do was seperate them. One puny blast knocked both of them on their asses. He did what Hulk, Adam Warlock, Firelord, Thor, Drax, and Doom couldn't do. I think we know that Strange is higher than them.

Sure they do. eer So Eternity loses to Silver Surfer?

Because of his feats. Still not seeing an abstract here.

Whom he didn't even want to fight. roll eyes (sarcastic) Still should have defended against him.

Don't try and discredit that. Spectre was still strong enough to beat Billy who was powered by every single magic user in DC. Spectre is Spectre. Rogue or not, he's still up there with Lucifer and Michael. I'm not trying to discredit it.
I'm saying he was weaker.

He owned Fate. He beat Nabu in a good fight.

batdude123
Lol, since when does a dimension equate to a universe? wow you've sunk low.

Yes Juggernaut was tearing through realities, destroying dimensions in his path to the dimension were Cyttoraks mortal enemies reside.

All one can do is lauph at this pitiful excuse for an argument. You've misrepresented nearly all of your scans in this thread claiming Strange has stalemated LT when all LT was doing was testing him. Claiming Strange has stalemated the IG when Adam was also testing Strange putting him in separate test with the separate different gems. Strange was nearly killed by the power gem alone, yet for some odd reason you left this out.

The only abstracts Strange defeats are Characters like Shuma Gorath and Agmagotto. You state Strange defeate Abstracts all the time, yet theres only a few abstracts in the universe. So who else abstract lv has Strange defeated?

For the record I hate Loki with a passion, I just realize characters power and give my opinion. For some odd reason you read Stranges respect thread and view him as god.

Get out

Since always. It's not my fault you didn't realize that different dimensions = different universes.

Tearing holes through reality/dimensions DOES NOT = destroying them. Sasquatch has accomplished that same feat.

Plus, wasn't that Trion Juggernaut? I could be wrong about that.

I never said Strange stalemated the Living Tribunal. You're mistaken.

Death, In-Betweener, Dormammu, etc.

Loki really shouldn't be beating Strange. And PUH-LEASE. I have plenty of prior Strange knowledge. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you really feel the need to copy what I stated before because you idolize me? big grin

bigbran
Since always. It's not my fault you didn't realize that different dimensions = different universes.
I always thought of them as smaller universes.
Like Agamotto's.
Tearing holes through reality/dimensions DOES NOT = destroying them. Sasquatch has accomplished that same feat. He was tearing down dimensional walls.

Plus, wasn't that Trion Juggernaut? I could be wrong about that. Trion it was.

Dormammu got blinked out by Eternity, so I wouldn't really qualify him as abstract.

batdude123
Thus what I have been saying this whole time.
He doesn't do as good against lower people than extremely powerful, lets call them gods.

Which means what, exactly? PIS is disregarded on KMC.

Odin, isn't really comparable to other skyfathers.
Fine, I'll give you skyfather though.

Good.

Of course they do, but in a comic, Strange doesn't display his abstract like power against people like Surfer, and the like.

I showed you how he just sapped the power right out of SS, did I not?

Who be they?
Death, In-Betweener?

Shumma Gorath, Dormammu, Galactus, etc.

I think we know that Strange is higher than them.

Good.

So Eternity loses to Silver Surfer?

Galactus loses to Thor. Dominus lost to Superman.

Still not seeing an abstract here.

Kent is skyfather level. I never said anything about him being an abstract.

I'm not trying to discredit it.
I'm saying he was weaker.

He owned Fate. He beat Nabu in a good fight.

Yes you were.

Kent is skyfather though.

Soujaboy

Tearing holes through reality/dimensions DOES NOT = destroying them. Sasquatch has accomplished that same feat.

Plus, wasn't that Trion Juggernaut? I could be wrong about that.

I never said Strange stalemated the Living Tribunal. You're mistaken.

Loki really shouldn't be beating Strange. And PUH-LEASE. I have plenty of prior Strange knowledge. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you really feel the need to copy what I stated before because you idolize me? big grin

No they don't Batdude. For example Cyttorak has power over his own dimension that resides in the 616 universe. For Cyttorak to have the power over a universe would imply that Cyttorak = Eternity, which he doesn't.

No Sasquatch hasn't. Sasquatch tore a hole in reality, Juggernaut was teraing through the fabric of time and space, leavng destruction in his wake.

Actually Batdude you did. You stated that Strange stalemated the IG for a while.

I'm sure theres flaws in those as well, if I wasn't on my phone I'd point them out.

Yes Loki has and can defeat Strange.

I just thought you would like to taste your own shit. lol

batdude123
I always thought of them as smaller universes.
Like Agamotto's.

Dimensions do not = pocket universe unless they are said to be.

He was tearing down dimensional walls.

Just as I thought. He wasn't destroying them.

Trion it was.

Yeah, and that changes everything.

Dormammu got blinked out by Eternity, so I wouldn't really qualify him as abstract.

That doesn't discredit his status.

bigbran
Which means what, exactly? PIS is disregarded on KMC. Or how he usually does against them in comics.
When has this really been a battle, that we would have to bring the rules in here? The only one arguing for a battle is Souja.

Good. Excellent.

I showed you how he just sapped the power right out of SS, did I not? Yes, he did block out some of his powers, using a shield.

Shumma Gorath, Dormammu, Galactus, etc. All of those aren't really abstract.
Galactus being weak, also definately isn't abstract, just cosmic jobbing.

Good. Sexcellent.

Galactus loses to Thor. Dominus lost to Superman.
Galactus hasn't really ever fought Thor one on one. Thor did cheapshot him twice though. After the first one, Galactus almost killed him, but when he threw him, someone teleported Thor to safety, so he could unleash a godblast on the unexpecting Galactus.
Dominus lost to Superman...

Kent is skyfather level. I never said anything about him being an abstract. However you were arguing to me, when I said that he wasn't just below abstract level.

Yes you were.

Kent is skyfather though. No, I was just saying.

He didn't really stand a chance against Spectre though, he got owned.

bigbran
Dimensions do not = pocket universe unless they are said to be.
Well, Agamotto's dimension definately isn't the size of 616 from what I seen.

Just as I thought. He wasn't destroying them. Impressive none-the-less.

Yeah, and that changes everything. Yup.

That doesn't discredit his status. Still, he might be a little below abstract level, like Galactus.

long pig
That's all I've wanted to hear.

For your question about when has Loki killed Strange, I misread the comic. Strange appeared and placed an artifact around Thor's neck negating the Odin Power. Thor yelled telling him no mortal could accomplish such a thing, Strange said I can't but the council elite pantheon of earth can. Then they go off panel, and when they return after a couple hours of fighting everyone's dead except Cap and Balder who is killed shortly afterwards.
That was not even canon, really. It happened in an alternate timeline.

And it was bullshit anyway. Listen, Loki can NOT use the EOA, no one but Strange can and ONLY if his heart is pure and good. Loki using it was bad writing. Also, Loki knew he couldn't handle Strange, so he went and had to steal Strange's artifacts to gain a small advantage.

Loki is not as powerful, as talented, as experienced as Strange. Strange is 3000 years older than him.

When I said Loki may be equal, I said that more as a sarcastic stick, he's not equal. Inferior.

long pig
No they don't Batdude. For example Cyttorak has power over his own dimension that resides in the 616 universe. For Cyttorak to have the power over a universe would imply that Cyttorak = Eternity, which he doesn't.

No Sasquatch hasn't. Sasquatch tore a hole in reality, Juggernaut was teraing through the fabric of time and space, leavng destruction in his wake.

Actually Batdude you did. You stated that Strange stalemated the IG for a while.

I'm sure theres flaws in those as well, if I wasn't on my phone I'd point them out.

Yes Loki has and can defeat Strange.

I just thought you would like to taste your own shit. lol
Loki has never beaten Strange. Where are you getting this from?

Strange, in his first few appearances, before being even 1000th as powerful as he is now stalemated Loki and even beat him in a mental fight.

When has Loki ever destoyed an entire dimension like Strange has? A dimension really is no different than a universe. A universe can RESIDE in a dimension.

616 universe IS a dimension.

Soujaboy
Loki has never beaten Strange. Where are you getting this from?

Strange, in his first few appearances, before being even 1000th as powerful as he is now stalemated Loki and even beat him in a mental fight.

When has Loki ever destoyed an entire dimension like Strange has? A dimension really is no different than a universe. A universe can RESIDE in a dimension.

616 universe IS a dimension.

Sorry Long Pig, but even a half powered Loki had Strange helpless and against the ropes.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/StrangevsLoki1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/StrangevsLoki2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/StrangevsLoki3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/StrangevsLoki4.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/StrangevsLoki5.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/StrangevsLoki6.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.