Godzilla vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Galactus lands on earth to.....eat it.stick out tongue Godzilla is there to stop him. Can he?

thtadthtshldntb
Not particularly, though if this is the 1990's Godzilla, I would not want to be around when a random G-Cell aborb the PC and evolved into a new super monster.

PRAYERRUN
Personally I think that Godzilla would have a hard time beating Galactus....

Kutulu
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Galactus lands on earth to.....eat it.stick out tongue Godzilla is there to stop him. Can he?

Galactus would land to consume the planet. Godzilla would knock him once with his tail, Galactus would eye beam him into dust, and go on eating the planet.

Galactus 10/10.

complexbrother
Galactus would have a new leather belt and some matching shoes .

Juntai
Originally posted by complexbrother
Galactus would have a new leather belt and some matching shoes . GATOR SHOES
BIG PIMPIN

PRAYERRUN
hehe you don't think that Godzilla would have much of a chance? and what the heck would Galactus need with leather boots?stick out tongue

Galan777
After Galactus consumes Earth, he's gonna be wiping his ass with some Gator toilet paper.......................

OUCH!

PRAYERRUN
hey lets give Galactus some credit here.smile)

Priest
Originally posted by Galan777
After Galactus consumes Earth, he's gonna be wiping his ass with some Gator toilet paper.......................

OUCH!
LMAO!

The Fake Macoy
Gozilla is strong, but no where near cosmic level.

breeze85
Galactus would get a whole new set of clothes out of Godzilla.

Validus
Please. Godzilla makes Galactus his herald.

breeze85
Originally posted by Validus
Please. Godzilla makes Galactus his herald.

Right. I hope you mixed the two. big grin

Redatom65
Galactus 8/10

Tassadar
Galactus.

Ultraman Baltan
Is this GFW Godzilla? Because he is very powerful. If this is regular, "I lost to the FF" Galactus, Godzilla rips him apart. If this is full power Galactus(or anything higher than wussie Galactus), Godzilla is the next herald.

MightyEInherjar
Godzilla would make the most badass herald ever.

I can just picture him using Godzilla as a planet destroyer...send Godzilla to a planet to destroy it via Power Cosmic, then Galactus would suck the energy Big G collected like a sponge.

Mindship
Godzilla becomes Galactus' after-dinner mint.

Redatom65
hey That'd make it a tie

That's one hot mint and that'd give Galactus indegestion. We all know where Galactus would be all night and no one wants to smell that no

PRAYERRUN
Godzilla as Galactus's herald huh......Naw. If Galactus did that, Godzilla would challenge him with his newfound power and make Galactus the new herald, and Godzilla the planet eater.stick out tongue

Kutulu
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Godzilla as Galactus's herald huh......Naw. If Galactus did that, Godzilla would challenge him with his newfound power and make Galactus the new herald, and Godzilla the planet eater.stick out tongue

Godzilla is too stupid to be a herald. He would land on a planet for Galactus to devour and just thrash stuff around and forget about his mission.

Then Galactus would land and spank the crap out of him with a cosmic backhand.

rotiart
Galactus might have a problem if he's "hungry" as Godzilla's nuclear fire are considered nuclear level...

but if galactus has had a snack before the fight... or he's full he owns godzilla...

chris_64256
Mirko "Cro-Cop" via HLK
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2227/271568051ky0.gif
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/189/271575865if9.gif
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7164/mirkofilopivicwanderleiwu2.gif
Mirko>>>>>>>>Galactus,Godzilla

Very lame thread

Decay
galactus uses the power cosmic to increase the strength in his eyelids, he then proceeds to blink, sending out a shockwave that shatters godzillas skeleton and organs. im a godzilla fan, i have a few godzilla movies on vhs and dvd, but this isnt any kind of fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.