Superman vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Godzilla is rampaging through Metropolis blasting every building in site. Superman is on his way.....can Supes stop Godzilla from destroying his city?

PRAYERRUN
I say that Godzilla would kinda be hard to take down, but Superman can probably pull it off. what about ya'll?stick out tongue (just trying to get ya'll perspective that's all.)

grey fox
Supes flies away with a new coat....

PRAYERRUN
lol ya know, that would be one big coatstick out tongue

hulk10
1 blast of Godzillas blue ray thingy and bye bye Superman.

breeze85
It's like you were compared to a fly that is fast as light, strong enough to wreck steel as it was paper. Yet durable enough to withstand a nuke with an ease.

Superman flies away with a new coat.

Redatom65
Superman can withstand nuclear fission shich godzilla's blasts are. Superman sends him down

PRAYERRUN
Seems too me that if Godzilla was mansize, he'd still be as powerful as most superhero's. At the size he is, i'm surprised this isn't a better fight.

Ultraman Baltan
Depends on the Godzilla. GFW possibly wins. Same with Meltdown and GMK.

Juntai
Superman.

boriquaking55
I think they stalemate - they can't really do anything to put the other one down permanently.

breeze85
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I think they stalemate - they can't really do anything to put the other one down permanently.

Is that so? What if Superman sends a moon (overkill), asteroid or whatever down on Godzilla, I guess he is just gonna Nuclear Breath it away when it comes down to him with an immense velocity.

Tron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347004& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Superman+vs+Godzilla%29+f
orumid%3A77

PRAYERRUN, you should really start doing searches before opening threads.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.