Trailer??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alina
Rumors have it that the POTC3 trailer will be attached to the Denzel Washington movie "Deja Vu". It's also produced by JB....Don't know if I believe this...when is it released? If it's after new year it could be true confused

Red Two
havent heard that

PirateDiva
Havent heard that either!!

Honestly i wouldnt know....cause we thought for months that the POTC3 trailer would come with SANTA CLAUSE 3!!! But we were wrong!!

Alina
Yeah, sometimes I wonder if we'll even see a trailer before spring.... miffed

a-k-a-amber
i think it will probably be on Bridge to Teribithia in February

CaptinJackLover
what they r making that amovie?!?!?! i LOOOOOVED that book! oh cant wait! especially f POTC trailer MIGHT be on it!

Chiki Mina
OMG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop trusting the internet

The last time the internet said that it was gonna be on santa calus 3 and on dmc

Now it said on Deja Vu movie. I believe that the trailer comes next year.

CaptainJacksLuv
yea, because they have probably only done at least half the movie, all the surprising scenes....maybe? lol

Red Two
The Next thing the internet is gona say is''TOmatoes Will Rule The World in One Year''

CaptinJackLover
yeah right..like thats even possible...everybopdy knows its gonna be potato bugsb that rule the world...those eveil little monsters...

Thorin
I dont remeber but I readf somewhere we will have it on late November or December.
I cant believe they will keep it till next year.
I read the written trailer, it was posted already. But how knows?

johnnyforever
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yeah right..like thats even possible...everybopdy knows its gonna be potato bugsb that rule the world...those eveil little monsters... NO! don't you see? it isn't tomatoes, or potatoes. it's nothing even close to 'atoes!!

It's the vegetables like, Spinach, Beans, and Broccoli!!

BEWARE OF THE EVIL BROCCOLI!!! firefirefireph

CaptinJackLover
hahaha no i htink itslll be a veggie from the atoes....they r evil like that...but broccoli might be helping...

johnnyforever
i think that kids will rule the world. not teens like us. KIDS!!

Red Two
AAAAA
REBELION!!!!http://www.frecuenciacero.com.mx/logos175/logo-Rebelion.gif

johnnyforever
yes exactly, (do you get sick of hearing Commander?) Red Two!

Chiki Mina
...how did potc changed from toamto rules the world subject?

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
...how did potc changed from toamto rules the world subject? shrug

CaptinJackLover
hahaha it was RT

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by Thorin
I dont remeber but I readf somewhere we will have it on late November or December.
I cant believe they will keep it till next year.
I read the written trailer, it was posted already. But how knows?

I love your sig Thorinsmile

Chiki Mina
oh well...well I dunno why is it so hard to wait for the trailer....Im just gonna wait when I see like actual pics from the trailer and from the official pirates web site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.