Best (Badest) Kung-Fu movie all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fck4ever
Hallo.

I would really like to hear your opinions on what's the best Kung-Fu movie all time. There is just one small BUT.
By best movie I mean: Really bad effects, bad synchronizing in voices and totally crazy fight scenes. It has to so bad that it's good.
The best thinkable movie (In my opinion) is where the mouth starts moving, 2 sec's after the voice comes but the movement of the mouth doesn't stop when the voices do. then there should be crazy fights and if possible... Really bad jokes :P

To make things short.

What's the funniest Kung-Fu movie all time?

Bicnarok
I used to love the "monkey magic" series. It was daft, bad and funny.

Vim
My most favorite is "Legend of Drunken Master" by Jackie Chan, some of the best, most well-choreographed, beautiful, harsh, funny, wacky, dangerous stunts and fight scenes EVAR!! But that's just me... Anyone else??

Aizen
well everything from Jet Li and Jackie Chan is great...also don't forget Ong-Back and TYG

Also Donnie Yens movies

If I remember more will post here wink

FistOfThe North
The Chinese Connection starring Bruce Lee

"So why did you kill my teacher then! Ha?! Why did you do it!.. Why! Why! Why! Why! Why! Why!.....Why Did You Kill My Teacher!!" lol

Did you know Jackie Chan was a stunt double in that movie..

Antaeus
I will go for the Bruce Lee movies just for his fights. The movies are b or even c-movies.

Better movies - but not Bruce Lee:
Jet Li is pretty good also - Romeo must die is a good one.

Hmm just remember - my favorite is: Blood sport

lordofwar
Once Upon a Time in China 1 2 and Last Hero in China
Tai Chi Master
Swordsman 2
Fong Sai Yuk 1 2
Fist of Legend
Kung Fu Cult Master
New Legend of Shaolin
Iron Monkey
Wing Chun
Drunken Master 1 2
Snake in the Eagle's Shadow
Young Master
Project A
Prodigal Son
Eastern Condors
Police Story 1 2
Dragons Forever
The Victim
Warrior Two
Magnificent Butcher
Odd Couple
Legend of a Fighter
Dreadnaught
Pedicab Driver
In The Line of Duty 4
Dragon Lord

Recommendation:
Butterfly and Sword
New Dragon Inn
Fire Dragon
Moon Warriors
All Men are Brothers
Blade of Fury
Swordsman 3: The East is Red
Dragon from Russia

I think bests recently are Tom Yum Goong, Fearless, Sha Po Lang and Dragon Tiger Gate.

WrathfulDwarf
My all time favorite is Enter The Dragon.

But without a doubt the best Kung Fu movie is 36th Chamber and The Pole Fighter.

T.M
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
My all time favorite is Enter The Dragon.

But without a doubt the best Kung Fu movie is 36th Chamber and The Pole Fighter.

Agreed.. Enter the Dragon is my favourite too..

Tony Jaa movies are really good though..for the fighting at least.. (thinking of the 4 minute plus up the stairs fight scene in Tom-Yum-Goong)

rox
house of flying daggers

Quiero Mota
Enter The Dragon

dave_kodak
Incredible Kung Fu Mission

Impediment
Master of the Flying Guillotine
Shogun Assassin
Enter the Dragon

mitchleary
It is too bad Bruce Lee died so young. I think he would have been better than Wo lee ping. He just attacked everything with passion and vigor. His films were great and too bad he did not make many.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.