Classic Spiderman versus Classic Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fight in NYC. Bloodlust on.

rotiart
quicksilver... all day long.

Redatom65
yeah i'm going to have to agree with u

Accel
How classic? As in 175 mph QS? If so, I'd actually give the majority to Spidey, since eventually he'd get the drop on Pietro.

If we're talking about Pre-HoM QS though, I'd give him the comfortable majority.

rotiart
Originally posted by Accel
How classic? As in 175 mph QS? If so, I'd actually give the majority to Spidey, since eventually he'd get the drop on Pietro.

If we're talking about Pre-HoM QS though, I'd give him the comfortable majority.

I'd assume he meant spidey before the "death" and quicksilver before the "terrigan mists"

but yah if he really did mean first appearances, i'd go with spidey too.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
Fight in NYC. Bloodlust on.

How classic are we talking are we talking here? Like early Quicksilver, or Quicksilver right before he lost his powers in HOM?

Tha C-Master
This is a fight designed to diss MMX and others... I can tell by his comments in other threads.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This is a fight designed to diss MMX and others... I can tell by his comments in other threads.

If he is, then he's in for a disappointment. Quicksilver (along with Colossus) are my favorite X-Men characters. I know everything about them and I respect them. I know what they can do and what they can't.

That said, fighting to the best of both their abilities, (pre-HOM) Quicksilver would destroy Spider-Man, 8/10. yes

masterbruce

how exactly does this fight diss MMX? confused

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by masterbruce
how exactly does this fight diss MMX? confused Well you have it wrapped up in two ways like you did with Wolverine with a GL ring vs Spiderman. That way if they go against what you think, you can use it for yourself in future threads as ammunition, but if they agree with you you can keep quiet about it.

wink

masterbruce
Well you have it wrapped up in two ways like you did with Wolverine with a GL ring vs Spiderman. That way if they go against what you think, you can use it for yourself in future threads as ammunition, but if they agree with you you can keep quiet about it.

wink

You are totally wrong. I made the Wolverine w/ GL ring completely as a joke spite thread.

I made this thread to get a reference point of how fast spidey is. We know Flash and Superman can hit him, and this board thinks every other opponent he's faced can't, so I'm trying to more accurately gauge his speed.

Soljer
You still haven't clarified about HOW classic the two characters are.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
You still haven't clarified about HOW classic the two characters are.

Spiderman before he got his weird stings and new armor. I don't know alot about Quicksilver, so I'll just say use the version he's been the longest.

superbatman86
Without CIS QS 10/10.He only beat QS because QS wasn't paying attention and ran into his arm.

Soleran
Um with Spider sense Spiderman dodges lasers and bullets, QS isn't faster then that.

Spiderman still wins.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.