_-A-P-R-D-_ (Game Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aliies

Shad0w_Frost

Johns Mannequin
John saw Drake smiling. While John had no reason to smile, he figured that if Drake was happy, maybe he could make him happy, so he walked over to Drake and said, "Hey."

Shalimar_fox
Eva looked down at the floor before walking into the conor of the room.at the time all she could thing of was home.

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by Johns Mannequin
John saw Drake smiling. While John had no reason to smile, he figured that if Drake was happy, maybe he could make him happy, so he walked over to Drake and said, "Hey."
Drake Looked up at John still smiling, and said ''Hello"

Johns Mannequin
"My name's John, what's yours?"

Shad0w_Frost
"My name's John, what's yours?"
"I'm Drake"

Johns Mannequin
"Cool. So, where are you from?"

Shad0w_Frost
"Cool. So, where are you from?"
Drake thinks for a second, and Looks down at the silver bullet on his necklace "I don't remember...."

Johns Mannequin
"Oh, I see." John now pauses for a second, thinking that he should he change the conversation because he might've brought up painful thoughts in Drake by asking him the last question.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake stands up..."So what is this Place anyway?

DragonWoman
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Eva looked down at the floor before walking into the conor of the room.at the time all she could thing of was home.

Jian watched the girl walk to the corner without a word, sighing ever so slightly he walked to one of the beds and sat on it claiming it as his own. Moving to the center of the bed he yawned a little and stretched.

Aliies
Slight muttering emanated from the end room, the Apprentice fell to the floor with a thump as sleep over-took her, still muttering unintelligible things as she lay sideways on the stiff carpet. Michelle twitched in her sleep, every-single furnishing in the room including the ones in the next room along shuddered in sync, causing the others to jump.

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by Aliies
Slight muttering emanated from the end room, the Apprentice fell to the floor with a thump as sleep over-took her, still muttering unintelligible things as she lay sideways on the stiff carpet. Michelle twitched in her sleep, every-single furnishing in the room including the ones in the next room along shuddered in sync, causing the others to jump.

Noticing all of the ruccus Drake ran out of the room to Inspect where it was coming from.
It seemed to be coming from a few rooms down...

Shad0w_Frost
Drake then entered the Room only to find Michelle Laying on the Ground twitching as things in the room were shaking.
The Now Very confused Drake Patted the Girl with his hand Trying to wake Her.

Aliies
Michelle jumped up as the boy touched her and poor Drake was Telekinetically hurled out the doorway before it slammed shut behind him. It was obvious that she didn't like company...

trademark

Shalimar_fox
Eva looked as poor Drake was tossed into the hallway i an ball.still not an word came from her lips,she was amazed at what happened.finally she spoke"Why are we here?why didn't they send us to foster home?"

trademark

Shad0w_Frost
Drake Quickly Jumped to his feet "What the hell was that !!?"

He then immediatly ran towards the closed door and started banging on it Yelling at Michelle "What was that? What did you do to Me!!?"
He Banged on the Door Louder. He wasn't giving up until he got answers...

trademark
Originally posted by trademark

Johns Mannequin
"Hey, my name's John."

trademark
"My name is Lex do you know why we are here?"

Aliies
As drake banged on the door again, it flew open... Michelle stood there, her face livid by the continued interruption... She extended her hand in a claw-like form, Telepathically lifting Drake from his feet by the neck, "Stay the hell away from me..." she whispered with murderous intent before once more catapulting Drake against the wall, slamming the door shut again.

DragonWoman
Jian moved out into the hall, eyes slightly puffy from the small amount of luxurious sleep he'd just endured. Slightly preturbed at the noise made in the hallway he walked over to the downed of a slightly older boy who'd been thrown across the room by another, "You ok?" He asked quietly in english, glancing briefly at the door that still reverberated with the force of the one that'd closed it.

Aliies
(Wow, this thread's really kicked off! Once Trickster joins, we'll have eight players big grin)

DragonWoman
(Swait XD tee hee)

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by DragonWoman
Jian moved out into the hall, eyes slightly puffy from the small amount of luxurious sleep he'd just endured. Slightly preturbed at the noise made in the hallway he walked over to the downed of a slightly older boy who'd been thrown across the room by another, "You ok?" He asked quietly in english, glancing briefly at the door that still reverberated with the force of the one that'd closed it.
"Yeah...I'm ok, i've just been hurled across the hallway......Twice
That chick is pissed, I was just checking to see if she was ok....
Hehe, I'm not giving up though i bet she knows why we are here!"

Drake goes up to the door this time and starts punching it as hard as he can... Bruising his knuckles a bit.
((As you can see he is a very stubborn boy))

Aliies
Inside, the Telekinetic girl sat on the floor, her knees up to her chest, biting her thumb and rocking back and forth as the kid started punching her door. She just wanted to be alone, it was bad enough what the other Masters did each day but this was too much...

"Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, SHUT-UP! SHUT THE F**K UP!!!" Michelle screamed at the rattling door, clawing her scalp and unleashing a small burst of energy that buckled the hinges to scare the kid off...

trademark
"Help!!can someone help me"

DragonWoman
Shaking his head at the chaos that ensued after the boy began punching the door, Jian turned back toward his room and heard someone yelling for assistance. Walking toward the sound he found a blind boy, "There is no real reason to be yelling. What's wrong?" He asked slowly becoming tense, never one for a fan of chaos he'd soon snap knowingly finding that out in the back of his concious mind.

trademark
"Sorry my name is Lexington Warfield you can call me Lex""do you know why i am here?"

Aliies
All the rukus that was evident here did a very terrible thing... the banging and shouting began to carry through the building and awoke something that they would surely regret...
It stalked the corridoors, looking around in the dark for the door leading into the upper dorms to silence the distubance...

The dark figure came to the doors and with a single punch, the lock tore open and revealed the raucous scene beyond, everyone in the hallway turned to see and instantly wished they were back in their beds...
Master Ash was pissed to say the least, the little monsters interruped her sleeping cycle, and now had made her break the doors of the Dorm, she would have to lock them in each individual room.
Shows what happens when you grant them the oppourtunity to get used to their surroundings... she thought maliciously.

"If there is a single child left in this hallway in the next three seconds, they'll see what we do to prisoners of war..." her voice was livid with rage, a tone that could peel paint from the walls and freeze the blood of the terrified children...

As they all ran for their lives, Ash took hold of Drake, seeing that he was disturbing Michelle. She unlocked the door and revealed the Telekinetic rocking back and forth with her thumb bleeding in her mouth after biting it so hard.

"This is why you leave senior students alone, they're training is hard enough..." Ash lifted Drake off of his feet, her unbelievably-strong hand digging into his shoulder.

"Michelle..." she called, no answer, "MICHELLE!" the girl jumped and fear bled into her face with a single look at the Master, apparently the masters garnered respect thorugh fear, "Get back to bed, you'll need it!"

"You..." Ash continued to elevate Drake with a single hand, "If I catch you making any more disturbances... I'll do something to you that will make people confuse you with a girl... get me?" and without waiting for an answer, threw him back in a room and locked the doors.

((I'll let you guys decide who's in what room, two to a room but Drake's a third in another...))

DragonWoman
Originally posted by trademark
"Sorry my name is Lexington Warfield you can call me Lex""do you know why i am here?"

Jian shook the hand offered to him then heard a commanding voice, frowning and looking to Lex he smiled a little, "If I knew, I would tell you. Come on. We should get to our rooms, do you know where you will be sleeping tonight?"

trademark
"no....no I do not know...I do not know anything""What about you?do you have a dorm room?"

DragonWoman
"Yes, I do and I'm not sure who my room-mate is. We should find you a spare bed for now. By the way. My name is Jian." He replied as they quickly walked to the rooms.

trademark
"Hi Jian thanks for helping me if you were not here i think that lady would have kicked my ass"

Aliies
((Ok, Give me a hour or two and I'll post the next morning, for now, just talk with your roommate until the morning post comes smile ))

DragonWoman
Jian smiled, "Hey no problem, I'd want someone to do that same if I were blind." He replied and finally found Lex a bed, "Well here you go, you're in the room next to mine. Try not to wander. I'll find you when we have to go anywhere."

Aliies
((Actually, He'd be in the same room as you, Ash locked each room's door except for Michelle's... ))

trademark
"Thanks again Jian and i thank you in advance also for the help you will give me when we need to go somewhere.Oh and is there any one else here"

DragonWoman
"Not right now...and if you want I can stay in here with you. The girl in the my room with me seemed to like being alone anyway." He replied smoothly, glad to have someone pleasant to talk to finally.

trademark
"sure you can stay it would be better then someone i don't know sleeping in the same room with me.""what do you think will happen to us Jian??i mean will we die and never see are families again"

Aliies
Here we go!

_-A-P-R-D-_
Day two: Induction...

The children were lined up again in the same warehouse as before, this time, they were all forced into the uniform of the facility, despite what size they were. Ash was glaring at Drake as Joch began the lecture...
"Today, we will cetergorize you all into seperate groups, according to our ability; There are four catergories so make sure that you're not wrong..." he seemed tired and almost half-assed, but secretly he was taking frontal images from each child's head, seeing what they were thinking about the most, "Telekinetics are the rarest of the lot, our very own apprentice is a Telekinetic and Master Cormack is one of the most powerful Telekinetics this side of the globe..." the portly Master gave a slight bow, "A 'Kinetic' can turn a tank inside-out with a single thought and can snap a rifle in half from over a kilometre away, Telepathics are as common as there is the air you breathe, but a powerful one is rarer still, such as me..." he puffed his chest in pride.

"Super Soldiers..." Ash moved onwards, gesturing to herself, "are psychics who can focus their powers to enhance such things as strength, Dexterity, agility and even resistance to pain and damage..." she was moving from eye to eye but glared everytime she looked at Drake, the little worm... "Lastly, are what we call 'deep thinkers', psychics that focus their ability into increasing their mental capacity, making them extremely intelligent and therefore trained ones are used to plot battle strategies and coordinate troops..."

Master cormack took overfrom there, "We will now catergorise you all into these selected groups; Telekinetics with me, Telepaths and Deep-Thinkers with Master Mc'Intyre and Super Soldiers with the lovely-Colonel Ashley..." Ash's face lit up at the honest compliment, her expression could re-write the meaning of anger...

((Ok, Step forward, Ask a question about it but make sure that it's something that won't anger the Masters, they don't look in a good mood, except for Master Cormack, he's quite 'excitable', it seems today...))

trademark
"Um..Sir Will I or any one else here be able to see our families again?"

Aliies
Mc'Intyre grunted a laugh, "I doubt you'll see them again, If anything at all..." The other Masters didn't laugh, they found that the blind kid was quite brave to be the first to say something, no matter how unsteady he felt.

Yoshiaki
Katherine stepped up and asked with some confidence "How long until I can control the voices?" she apparently didn't seem that bothered by the situation she was in, quite possibly the opposite, she knew she had something, and she wanted to expand on it.

trademark
"Thank you for you sharing your time with me"

Aliies
The other Masters couldn't help but stifle a laugh as the blind kid tripped over his own feet, Mc'Intyre, of course lit up and openly cackled madly.
After a few moments of mirth, he quietened down and responded to the girl, "You'd be a Telepathic then; well, come on, stand over here!" he pointed at his feet.

Shalimar_fox
Eva slowly stepped forward.she looked at the rest of the kids.she slow took in an deep breath."With all respect Sir,an Mrs. how do we all know what we are.is there some type of test we should be given to find out."As Eva spoke her voice grew higher due to the fact that she never really spoke

Yoshiaki
She walked up to Mc'Intyre and glansed around at the other kids there. Four kinds... she thought I wonder which are like me.

DragonWoman
Jian moved slowly over to the woman super-soldier and stopped several paces from her, glancing around a little at the others to see their reactions. Secretly inside he knew what he already was, from a younger age he'd felt and acted differently than those around him and was eager to be taught how to reign in the waves of power he felt within him.

Aliies
"No, there's no test, everything we do here is a test of your ability, there is nothing but what you think you are..." Master Cormack muttered, keeping an eye on Ash's reaction to being called 'Mrs.', she didn't say a thing but not one person had called her master Ash even after threatening everyone...

Shalimar_fox
"i'm not sure,i'm an kid.kids don't know these things, but if i had to pick one i would want to an Telekinetic.I also hear voices every blue moon"

DragonWoman
Jian listened to the words spoken with a reverent silence, there was something about this place that drew an inner strength with its secretive magnetism.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake, Walked up to Master Ash, and Smiled with a sinister grin on his face. He said nothing.

DragonWoman
Jian noted the other young man walk over to the same woman as he had and raised a brow. This would be a more eventfull stay than he had planned.

Aliies
Ash looked down at Drake... His maniacle little grin made her white-eye twitch, she was still scowling at him...

trademark

Shalimar_fox
Eva looked at lex"Well which of these groups best fit you"She took his arm into her hand"I'm eva by the way"

trademark
"Lex...my name is Lex.Thanks for helping me Eva was it"

Yoshiaki
Katherine remained silent, waiting for the others to do their little intro-questions, and to see if anyone else is a telepath

Shalimar_fox
"Yes that right.I could not help but notice that you seem abit shy about this whole thing. I just want you to know your not alone in any thing you do. I also am an very shy person.So which of these group do you fit into?"

DragonWoman
Out of the corner of his eye, Jian kept tabs on the apprentice. The muscles under his shirt tensing ever so slightly in anticipation of her having a fit again.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake Looked towards the Apprentice and finally spoke..." uhh..I..I am......I'm Sorry" He showed more Respect to the Apprentice than he would to any of the Masters.

Aliies
Michelle didn't listen, she didn't seem to be able to, her eyes were wandering around the room...

"Ok!" Master Mc'Intyre shouted, "Enough gas-bagging! Get to your groups and let's move-out... MOVE IT!"

trademark
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
"Yes that right.I could not help but notice that you seem abit shy about this whole thing. I just want you to know your not alone in any thing you do. I also am an very shy person.So which of these group do you fit into?"
"I...I don't know really i really don't know why i am here.Maybe I in in the telekinetic.This is weird but i do feel a strong connection to it.""Eva do you get a feeling like you belong in a certain group?"

Shalimar_fox
"I'm like you ,but i do feel like I an part of the T/K group.Right now you shouldn't worry about why your here , before you get one of them mad at use"Eva turned toward Mc'Intyre"Sir do you all show now kindness toward anyone but your selfs, this boy is blind and scared so unless one of you can help him, could you please not rush him"

trademark
"Do you think this is the best idea Eva?"

Shalimar_fox
"Well they have to learn that not everyone can jump up at their ever whimper"She whispered to him."Besides i am be shy but i do speak my mind"

Aliies
Mc'Intyre stepped out of 'formation', walking up to the defiant girl, he was willing to give le-way for the blind child but this was out of line... They were on his terms now!

He lifted his hand and brought the back of his palm swiftly across her face, knocking her from her feet and leaving a welting red mark.
"I said no more talking and ESPECIALLY NO CHEEK!" he took Lex by the shoulder, not forceably but directed him over to Master Cormack as he said he thought he was a Kinetic...

"You..." he growled, picking the girl up with both his strong hands gripped on her upper-arms and lifting her from her feet, "...How long will it take you to realize, you don't have the right to speak to me without consent and if you ever speak out of line again... I will show you what a Psyker's Migraine is..." with that, he threw the girl over with Cormack as she had the traits of a Kinetic...

trademark
"What...what happened Eva Are you ok?"

Shalimar_fox
Eva stood up.she began to talk to herself in her mind*Yea takes an real man to hit an girl an toss her around like she's nothing.he'll wish he*then she remembered there were Telepath's here *yes Sir*

Johns Mannequin
John walked up to Mc'Intyre, as he figured he fell under the parameters his group.

Aliies
Eva felt a shock as Mc'Intyre's voice hit her... *I didn't hit you to make myself feel important... I did it because you stepped out of line... so keep your head clear of such thoughts or I'll be coming for you!*

Shalimar_fox
*Get out of my head.It hurts!"At this age the young child could not take the pain off someone else in her head.Eva tried her best to hold back all of her memories of her junky mother

Shad0w_Frost
After Seeing Mc'Intyre hit the girl, Drake became enraged and yelled.
He then jumped on the man and started pounding him in the face saying "How do you Like it!!! Do...Not...Hit...Girls..."

((Yes, i realize this is probably going to get drake hurt lol....I fear for him so))

Aliies
At first, Joch did nothing, showing the kid that no matter what you did, you couldn't hurt him... Drake stopped suddenly and jumped back, howling and screaming, clutching his head as his Psi-nerves were stretched and contorted by the master of the mind... Every one's thoughts hit Drake's mind and sounded like the after-shock of a sonic boom, his head was about to explode from the pain before it suddenly stopped...

"That... Is what we call a forced Psychic Migraine... Next time It'll be worse..." he rubbed his face and spat the blood from his mouth, the little tyke packed a punch but he hadnt felt a thing...

Shalimar_fox
Eva ran of to drake."Thank you, but you didn't have to do that for me."

Eva turned toward this ruthless man"Sir if i may speak,how did you do that? Are we even human?"

Shad0w_Frost
Still in pain Drake looks up at the man realizing he was more powerful...He didn't like these people who could hurt him simply by thinking of it.
He then Looked around at the other children realizing they were his new family.
Still in Pain...But he didn't want to show it, he stood up and nodded at Eva, and then walked back to his place near Master Ash and stood there like a brave little soldier.

Trickster
Originally posted by Yoshiaki
Katherine remained silent, waiting for the others to do their little intro-questions, and to see if anyone else is a telepath

Eduard, too, stayed silent, watching with amusement as the other children attacked McIntyre. They'd learn soon enough that spontaneous attacks achieved nothing. To escape such futility, a plan was needed. Still, the attacks were mistakes everybody needed to make once. They'd learn.

Turning his head slightly, he looked around at the others, trying to guess which would be telepaths like himself.

DragonWoman
Jian simply raised a brow as Drake had another outburst and a small sneer took over his features, *Strange how he never seems to learn from his obvious character flaws* He thought to himself.

Yoshiaki
"Ouch" Katherine pressed her palm against her skull, with all the other childrens emotions flaring she could hear into some of their thoughts. It was all comming to her so fast that she could barely withstand the pain it brought to her.

She also heard a voice more clearly as if he was talking to her, she turned to Ed and responded "I am... that makes two of us." She then realized that he hasn't said a word to her, or he was pretty rude to not face her when he asked her the question.

Aliies
Master Ash and Mc'Intyre seemed to go quiet, they were talking to eachother through thought about Drake, *He's the one who disturbed Michelle last night...* Ash thought, relaying it to Joch, *We'll keep an Eye on him, we need to beat this rebellious nature out of him before it becomes a permanent problem, and you know what we with annoyances...* Joch was smiling, his mind went through a series of short fantasies of 'expelling' Drake...

Trickster
Originally posted by Yoshiaki
"Ouch" Katherine pressed her palm against her skull, with all the other childrens emotions flaring she could hear into some of their thoughts. It was all comming to her so fast that she could barely withstand the pain it brought to her.

She also heard a voice more clearly as if he was talking to her, she turned to Ed and responded "I am... that makes two of us." She then realized that he hasn't said a word to her, or he was pretty rude to not face her when he asked her the question.

Eduard grinned, though the emotion behind it was hard to distinguish.
"Two, and no doubt more." He turned away, but then changed his mind, swinging back, "If you want some advice, don't reveal the extent of your powers this easily. The more powerful you are, the more attention they pay you."

As he spoke he glanced at the Masters to make sure they were concentrating elsewhere, then nodded at Drake and the others,
"And don't ever be so stupid as that."

Shad0w_Frost
Drake just stood there, Remaining Silent. He dared not Make any wrong Moves

Aliies
Enough Time had passed, The masters were ready to move on...
Joch shouted, "SHUTUP!" harshly and quickly over the top of all the chatter, "Anyone not sure on what they are, join the nearest group and sort it out later..."

The three Masters left for different area, away from eachother:
The Telekinetic master Cormack had the largest area, loaded with numerous objects of various origins...
Joch took his Telepathics to a classroom while Ash moved outside in the pouring morning rain.

Ash's group first:
"The first thing an SS must learn, is to overcome the harshest of conditions!" despite the blistering wind and the drenching downpour, she hardly batted an eyelid, her students were shivering and moaning as soon as they stepped outside. Behind her was a small obstacle course, each one not too difficult but it looked more than challenging in this weather, "First, to get your minds off the slight bit of weather here, I want you to do this course five time consecutively without rest, if you succeed, you will have passed the first test..."

The course starts off simple, the age-old tires in a zig-zag pattern followed by an Over&under section of rails, these folow on for the first twenty metres before it gets to the net... The net is a twelve-foot high wall of flightnetting that works in a similar fashion to a rope ladder, except that your hand and footholds are not as secure...
One you get to the top, a platform awaits you that follows through with a pulley-system Flying fox that will return itself once a person has crossed it, the user holds on for a hundred meters with a soft mud-pit underneath for those that don't.
The platform on the finish leads off with a twenty-meter-long section of monkey-bars that lead to the ground, once down, the last section is a swing rope across a pit of more mud that looks deep... From there, each person must turn around and start again, if you fail a section, you must start over...

"Ready... GO!" Ash announces suddenly, her voice almost drained out by the rain on the corrogated iron roofing.

Joch's Group next:
"The first thing about Telekinetics is that your mind must be able to resist even the most mundane things, one by one, I'll place a Telepathic-Gias upon your mind and give you commands, we will do this until you have learnt to resist it even slightly enough to question the commands!"
he pauses for a moment to let the fact sink in, "Well, come on! Let's get moving, who's first?"

And Now, Cormack's:
"Being Telekinetic is all about moving stuff, right?" he was a little more friendly than the other Masters, still harsh and demanding but he didn't treat them like a king would peasants... "Ok, this test will see just what you can do, we have small things such as house-hold items through to a steel construction girder, though I doubt any of you could even make that twitch... Well, what are you waiting for? Who's first?"

Shalimar_fox
Eve stepped up."How would i move this.Sir would it help me if i used my hand to channle the power from me to the object?"

Shad0w_Frost
Eager to get this over with, Drake takes off running, slightly slipping on the wet ground but keeping his upright stance. He gets To the Tires, Slows down a bit and proceeds to step through them one by one...

DragonWoman
Jian moved swiftly through the tretcherous terrain, allowing his footing to slide but in a controlled manner he used the remainder of his body as a rudder in the thick soil and reached the tires just after Drake. Stepping one foot inside each of the tire centers his movements where calculated and meticulous, his glances heavy set upon both his feet and the surrounding territory.

Trickster
Eduard steps forward,
"Me, sir."

Shad0w_Frost
After Making it through the Tires, Drake Comes across a series of Rails. Some high and some Low. He Dashed through jumping over the first one but, he slipped upon landing which put him on the ground. Right where he needed to be so he crawled under the next one and then stood up. Now covered in mud he climbed over the next one and continued to proceed through the Rail obstacle at a steady pace.

DragonWoman
Reaching the end of the tires in record time Jian was just ahead of Drake and leaped over the first rail to roll under the next. Following the pattern until he'd completed the small course of rails, his mind heavily on the tasks ahead of him not on his now mud covered form or the rain that was pelting down around him.
He jogged steadily then to the net wall and glanced up at it smiling, calculating his path as he placed his first foot into the foothold and launched himself up.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake then came across a wall with a net coming down from it.
He hurried up the net Losing his footing once or twice but quickly regaining it. He smiled and nodded at Jian as they both made it to the top. He then rushed to the pulley system. His hands were still covered in Mud and so was his clothes, but the inside of his uniform was dry so he wiped his hands off on the inside of his shirt and grabbed the Pulley bar ever so tightly and took off towards the next platform. Upon reaching it He let go of the Pulley Bar and it returned to the top of the wall.

DragonWoman
Jian, his features expressionless as he watched Drake go across the pulley first grabbed the pulley when it returned to his side and launched himself from the wall. It was seconds before he reached the other side and pushing back on the pulley he landed softly on the opposite platform, glancing to the next obstacle; monkey bars. This made him smile. Regardless of how messy or soaked he was he'd make it.
Taking hold of the first bar with his right hand he took hold of another bar passed the second rung with his left and slowly but very surely continued with the task.

Shad0w_Frost
Going across the Monkey Bars Drake went a Bit slower. He did not want to start over if he fell. He conquered the Bars one by one until he finally grabbed the last one then jumped to the ground. He stared at the Rope hanging above the mud pit. He cracked his knuckles, then made sure his hands were dry. He took a step back and then charged forward leaping across the pit grabbing the rope and swinging to the other side.
Upon landing on the other side, Drake slipped once again and nearly fell backwards into the pit but, he caught himself, grabbing the moist ground and lifting himself back up. He then took a deep breathe and started running back to the beginning of the course...

Yoshiaki
Originally posted by Trickster
Eduard steps forward,
"Me, sir."

Kathrine watched Ed as he stepped forward thinking about what he told her. I wonder how powerful he is... she thought.

Oh well... Irrelevant she concentrated on the task ahead, preparing herself mentally for the upcomming test.

Aliies
Telepath's group:

Joch stared at Ed, surprised anyone actually volunteered themselves...

his gaze became like Ice, the world began to spin for Ed as the Gias took effect. He felt slightly giddy and as if nothing was wrong with anything, even being taken forceably to the Facility.
"Listen to me, your master..." the scottish Telepath's voice sounded garbled and warped, but he heard each word like a gun firing, "...You will, as I command it; perform a back flip onto your hands and jump back to your feet..."

SS Group:
Ash stood back, the cool drenching rain was comforting to her as if she was having a pleasant shower, she stood firly with her leg slightly spaced and her arms crossed in the genuine figure of Authority.
"Keep it moving!" she shouted over the howling wind, "You're going too slow, Another lap for that!

Telepathic group:
Cormack looked over at Eva, he smiled pleasantly, "Using your hand is just a trick to fool the mind into focussing your power, it is impossible to channel your ability through your extremities but it helps to fool yourself by doing it..." as he said it, he extended his left hand and the largest of the Steel construction girders levitated as if it were a feather before he relaxed and it hit the ground with all of the seven tonnes it really weighed.

Trickster
Eduard realised somewhere in his subconscious that this man was more powerful than he'd previously imagined. Even as he began to ponder this thought, his muscles tensed and he sprung up into the air. It took every ounce of his mental power to force his hands to betray themselves, and he collapsed headfirst to the floor, winded. From his position, he could merely look up, and he realised it was clear he'd be unable to resist another command.

Aliies
"Well, it's a start..." Joch was giggling softly like a madman, apparently he found Ed's face-planting to be quite humorous, however painful t looked.

"Next!" he barked in command.

Yoshiaki
Katherine stepped up slowly, unsure of what to do. All she knew is that she had to clear her mind and concentrate on disobeying the man. Disobeying him, wouldnt that mean I shouldn't obey his command to try to disobey thus causing a paradox she thought while stepping forward. She shrugged the thought off and just prepared herself mentally.

DragonWoman
Jian finished the monkeybars right behind the boy infront of him but waited as the rope swung slightly more toward him and as it did so he launched from the platform and grabbed tightly onto the rope using what force he had to propell his slightly smaller form onto the last area and landing softly. He then picked up the pace, no longer jogging...but running.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake Kept Going, He was now pumped full of adrenaline and enraged that he had to do another Lap. He Made it through the Tire obstacle once again as fast as he could. He then Proceeded through the Rails quickly getting even more covered in mud. After making it past the Last Rail Drake Lunged at the Wall Net and started climbing....

DragonWoman
Jian spun slightly in the mud as he finished the tires for the second time, rolling under the second bar after launching slightly over the first he continued through the course at a faster pace, pushing his small body so that his muscles began to ache.

trademark

Shad0w_Frost
Drake was Breathing heavy as he scaled the Wall, He climbed to the top of the platform and fell to his knees trying to catch his breath for a minute.

DragonWoman
Jian was well passed the first obstacle and nearing the top of the wall now, breathing in controlled boughts his 'small' muscles where beginning to throb with tension. Continuing in such a state for a child of his age would be considered pure madness but for Jian this is the kind of pain he literally thrived on. Pushing his small body harder he reached the top and swerved aroun Drakes crouched form, grabbing onto the bar of the pulley and pushing off the platform with a strength beyond his years. Landing on the opposite platform he then continued onto the monkey bars.

yaujta King
Basil was outside.He saw a boy on the monkeybars.Basil stood his distance from the monkeybars."I see this boy has lots of potential and he seems like he pushing himself to the limit to be stronger."Basil whispered to himself."Looks like your struggling"he said to the boy.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake stood up, took a deep breathe and charged towards the pulley system, grabbing the bars and flying down to the next platform, He was now back at the monkey bars, He grabbed the first bar and proceeded right behind Jian.

yaujta King
Basil then focused his attention on another boy."You youngster are so determined these days"he said encouraging the boys."C'mon you can make it don't stop"."I just running off at the mouth,I'll shut up and watch"he said to himself.

DragonWoman
((You need to have approval from Aliies for your biography before you can post yaujta_King...so until then I'm going to ignore you. No offence intended ofcourse but I doubt you've even read what this storyline is about and its progression...))

Jian felt the slight vibration on the bars from Drake's progress and speeded up just a little. It wasn't long before he was at the end and decended lightly from the bars onto the platform. Exhaling slightly to releive tension before launching off the platform and grabbing onto the rope in the middle of the mud laden pit. Using what force his body could exert he swung to the opposite platform with relative ease, exhaling as he hit the decking and let go of the rope. It was a mere mili-second before he rose to run back on the slippery wet ground to the beginning of the course.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake sped through the monkey bars and planted his feet on the next platform. He charged, pushing off the platform and grabbing the rope. He swung to the other side, let go of the rope, and hit the ground running. Drake was determined to catch up with Jian.

DragonWoman
Jian slipped in the mud but controlled his body so that he gained maximum out of the slip and turned his small body to end up right infront of the tyres. Getting up as quickly as he could he then made his way through the first obstacle for the 3rd time.

Aliies
Ash noticed that the annoying little worm know as Drake was being extremely competitive, which was not the purpose of this exercise, "Drake! Another lap!" She knew it was being cruel, but this was the army, niceties didn't exist...

Cormack stood back as he group tried to levitate each item, but his eye was caught by the blind little one with the plates and bowls, he was making the most progress. Everytime he set down an item, he'd poke himself in the temple and the thing would catapult away with break-neck speed, he'd then palm around, looking for it before moving on to the next item. He knelt next to him and watched with intent, each plate/cup/bowl did the exact same; fly away far beyond the blind kid's reach.

"Would you like to move on to something larger?" he asked kindly.

Katherine was 'elected' to go next with a "You... Up... Now..." His stare caught her in the eye and the same feeling of sheer giddyness overtook her, Joch's words echoed in her mind's eye as the command came, however stupid it was, "Pick yer nose and burp..."

trademark
"Sure I would like that but i do not know were anything big is i only found these some abjects."

Shad0w_Frost
Drake sighed at what Master Ash had said but, he kept going, he quickly went through the tires one by one.

DragonWoman
Jian concentrated on the tyres and drowned the leaders voice out as he completed them, his heart pounding in his chest as he thought he'd collapse a small pulse of adreneline ran through his small body to allow him to continue. He grunted as he leapt over the first bar and rolled under the second.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake was once again at the Rails now. He Jumped over the first one and noticing Jian's technique, Drake rolled under the second rail...It was much faster than what he had previously been doing.
He continued through the obstacle right behing Jian...

Yoshiaki
Katherine was 'elected' to go next with a "You... Up... Now..." His stare caught her in the eye and the same feeling of sheer giddyness overtook her, Joch's words echoed in her mind's eye as the command came, however stupid it was, "Pick yer nose and burp..."

Katherine could feel the command go strait to her brain, not even hours could have prepared her to go up against Joch. She tried to physically stop herself but her brain was obviously thinking otherwise. She picked her nose and burped, feeling a little embarassed. Atleast now she knew what she was up against, or how far her powers might be able to go.

DragonWoman
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Drake was once again at the Rails now. He Jumped over the first one and noticing Jian's technique, Drake rolled under the second rail...It was much faster than what he had previously been doing.
He continued through the obstacle right behing Jian...

Finishing the bars he sprung up from the muddy ground and jogged steadily to the rope wall. Finding a foothold he moved swiftly through the course of ropings without faultering once.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake Moved right along side Jian, Grabbing the net and pulling himself up, He Reached the top rather quickly this time, as he remembered his footing from the last few times he had did this obstacle.

DragonWoman
Jian used his strong nubile arms to flex and hold his weight as his body flipped slightly onto the platform, landing like the small weight that his body intailed he then sprung forth to reach the monkeybars before his opponent and continued along the obstacle at a rather steady pace for such small muscles.

Shad0w_Frost
After the Pulley returned, Drake grabbed it and went down to the next platform in which he let go of the pulley and immediatly leaped and grabbed the first monkey bar and swung and grabbed the next one.
Drake's muscles were now starting to feel numb but, the adrenaline was still flowing...He became entranced, focusing on finishing his laps...

DragonWoman
At about half way Jian began to feel a hot pain running through his arms and upper back. Clenching his jaw he shunted the pain aside and continued onward at the same gruelling pace.

yaujta King
(Allies approved my profile)

Basil got on the monkeybars."Wait for me"he yelled."This is kind of hard!!"he said in frustration.His muscle were getting pretty weak after climbing six monkeybars."Ah this hurts..my muscles are burning up!!"as he moaned in pain.

( Told u I can rp dragonwoman)

Shad0w_Frost
Drake was indeed entranced...He was now working like a machine, the same way he used to focus on his opponent when he was fighting them.
He couldn't feel much pain in his muscles anymore, He felt so numb.
But he also felt the slight burning of his muscles as they rippled with every movement he made...It gave him a strange pleasure in a way.
He continued at a steady pace heading towards the rope hanging above the mud pit.

DragonWoman
Originally posted by yaujta King
(Allies approved my profile)

Basil got on the monkeybars."Wait for me"he yelled."This is kind of hard!!"he said in frustration.His muscle were getting pretty weak after climbing six monkeybars."Ah this hurts..my muscles are burning up!!"as he moaned in pain.

( Told u I can rp dragonwoman)

(I didn't say you couldn't...but you're not in sync with the rest of the storyline so your posts dont make sense.)

Jian fell from the final bar to the platform and grunted slightly, a partial grimace set on his young features as he launched at the rope in the center of the pit.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake rushed toward the mud pit waiting for the rope to return after Jian let go of it.

Aliies
sorry for the absences... I'm ridiculously busy... wouls take me half an hour to explain stick out tongue I'll post tommorow smile Alomost time for the next part of the story big grin

DragonWoman
Landing lightly on the platform Jian's lithe young form then continued onward his gaze set firm on finishing the course.

Aliies
"OK! That's enough!" Ash suddenly called, "Consider yourselves lucky; ten minute break before we move on to the next subject!" she lit a cigarette, surprisingly in this weather she didn't even seem bothered.

"Joch merely grunted his muse at the girl's embarrassment, he snorted loudly and called simply "Who's next?"

Cormack was by far the most complacent, he was patient and polite, noit rushing the students on but ensuring that they were confident for the next level. He was acting this way only because the others were not present, otherwise he was as harsh if not more just to blend in...

Trickster
(There aren't any other telepaths, Aliies)

Aliies
((whoops smile ... I'll continue tomorrow where you might find it interesting smile ))

Johns Mannequin
Originally posted by Trickster
(There aren't any other telepaths, Aliies)

(There's me.)

Trickster
(There's me.)

(Sorry man, my bad. Step up, then.)

Yoshiaki
(boo, just felt like replying to confirm im not dead... anyway)

Katherine stepped back, still slightly embarassed and let the next person try, knowing they will fail aswell.

Johns Mannequin
John stepped up to go next.

Aliies
Joch stared evily at the boy, his eyes locked on his prey as his gias went to work, spreading the feeling of euphoria over him, he felt like shaking things up a bit, his command far more simple... "Faint..." it echoed through his student's mind, the one word bounced back and forth through his conciousness, threatening to take it away...

DragonWoman
Jian's head whipped to the side and he slowed within a few steps. He then began to jog a little to warm down, realising then that he was panting lightly.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake stopped and took a deep breath, He was glad he could stop running through the course. He popped his neck relieving some tension as he walked off the course...

DragonWoman
Stretching as he slowed to a walk he slowly regained his composure and walked off to find a tap. Regardless of the fact that it was pouring with rain he needed to find somewhere to rehydrate his small body.

Shad0w_Frost
Drake went over and sat down on a bench in the pooring rain. He felt as if steam was rising off of his body, He needed to cool down. He took another deep breath, sat back in a relaxing position, and rested his arms on the back of the bench....Just waiting for Master Ash to say something...

Johns Mannequin
Joch stared evily at the boy, his eyes locked on his prey as his gias went to work, spreading the feeling of euphoria over him, he felt like shaking things up a bit, his command far more simple... "Faint..." it echoed through his student's mind, the one word bounced back and forth through his conciousness, threatening to take it away...

John tried to resist, but he was light-hearted and just too weak. He slowly fell to the floor, and before he hit the ground, fainted.

DragonWoman
Jian finally found a single tap near a small group of buildings that looked severely misused. The tap was rusty but it took less than a little coercing to turn the tap and allow a steady flow of water to expell from the taps neck. He waited a moment or two before cupping his small hands under the neck and slurping up the water slowly from the makeshft bowl of his palms.

Aliies
((This thread is closed for now, I've got too much happening at once: Too many projects for just one person, hopefully we'll pick it back up later but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere smile ))

DragonWoman
((AWWWW! no ))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.